Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
forth coin

San Antonio, TX

#2707 Aug 11, 2013
another place online to hear stuff
www.radioreference.com
"Real time" is mostly police state /state
the G&T stuff not under the REALTIME Tab
note : "History" and "Archive" ARE NOT THE SAME , it will depend on how/who it was uploaded .
use REALPLAYER to play ,it is in most computers already
being stupid it not new to them ,G&T have perfected it
www.scannersOnLine.com has better quality the other has recordings going back 7(?) years .
forth coin

San Antonio, TX

#2708 Aug 12, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
police reports are public record
court papers are public record unless sealed
what I said was what they displayed was a police report not a court paper

police reports are public record ???
has gary ever been arrested for drugs
are ashamed of gary
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2709 Aug 12, 2013
Gary was making an effort to insult all hams who have been licensed in the past 20 years. The funny thing was all he managed to do was make himself look absolutely stupid.

He made the statement: "The new test is so easy, I do not know anyone who has failed it. You pay your $14 and get a lic".

Gary I am sorry oh tub of lard, but that simply is not true. You know two people who failed the Technician test.

Yes Gary your children.

Andrew: FAILED

Jennifer: FAILED

So not only once again did you get caught telling a lie.

But the funny part is you claim this test is so easy any idiot can pass, then what does that say about your children?

Just how damn stupid are they?
Jeff

San Antonio, TX

#2710 Aug 12, 2013
In last nights radio beat down, Steve kept asking tommy what other hams private lives have to do with ham radio and why they are so important to Tommy and Gary.

Tommy refused to answer, because no lie would make sense and the truth would just make him look as pathetic and cheap as he actually is.

Why is Wesley's divorce important to you Tommy?

Why is were Steve's children live important to you Tommy?

Why is when Bill got his license important to you Tommy?

Why not just carry on conversations that do not involve bad mouthing others?
Jeff

San Antonio, TX

#2711 Aug 12, 2013
The original questions every one asked of Tommy were far to difficult and he could not answer them with out admitting his friend is white trash.

Please Mr. Caldwell let us ask you a few simplier questions.

1: Why do you act and behave in a manner that resembles a 14 year old. 14 year old boys make fun of other peoples names, say stupid shit like I am going to go take a Steinbach, or drain my Andrew.

Why do two 60 plus year old men behave in this manner?

2: Why the need to attack Mike and call him derogatory names? He after finally hearing what you both do decided he picked the wrong people to talk to originally and was honest about it. He had not been derogartory towards you he just expressed dismay at your actions.

Much like David HBB, Lee Shaw and a host of other hams.

3: Why the need to put down others for weight, height, etc? Gary is extremely over weight. So do you understand how stupid you sound when you talk about others?

4: Is it out of jealousy you complain about other people?

Those should be simple enough for even you to answer?
forth coin

San Antonio, TX

#2712 Aug 12, 2013
tommy
( who lives with mommy ,like gary's son )
can not answer the question if gary has ever been arrested for drugs .
some body who much smarter then tommy ...like watson will be able to answer .
the question scares tommy . maybe there is an old VSH tape they are trying to hide !!!!!

tommy ( who lives with mommy ) dose the question scare you ??
VCO

San Antonio, TX

#2713 Aug 12, 2013
Hey Gang let just keep these two re-tart in the dark. Let just stop posting here. This what Tommy wants, He need some info to bend and make a mountain from a molehill. And who ever the person who is playing the music,,, Please STOP. Your are just adding to the problem. Let just talk on 146.52 and act like there are not there. Stand your ground! Don't get suck in to there level. Everyone in San Antonio know who they are. We as a Ham community need to understand that we are all better then those two. Do it ARRL way! Don't sink to there level. 73! To All---------
C A proud Unusual Suspect

San Antonio, TX

#2714 Aug 12, 2013
I had the packet arrive in the mail today. I will not even give honor to the individuals who sent this crap out by opening it.
Greg, I put it into the mail for you today, from Austin you should have it tomorrow.
Received a disk

San Antonio, TX

#2715 Aug 13, 2013
Open letter to Gary Sheets WD5FWP and Thomas Caldwell WD5GXH

I received your little package in this mornings mail delivery. I took the time to read and evaluate your disk and I am out raged that there are two individuals with this much hatred in them. For you to devote so much time and money in defamation of an individual is simply shocking. I can not comprehend such hatred in any persons heart.

It is my intent to turn the package over to Greg to add to his collection. I have only two responses for you.

Most people not driven by bitterness are not judgmental and vindictive. We judge people by the actions they perform and how they treat others. You want to know the real Greg. He is the guy I have seen devote hundreds of hours helping other ham radio operators with stations, personal needs and like many of the people in the Unusual Suspects has donated to hams in need radios, antennas, cable and poles. We know Greg as a standup true blue friend and I am proud to call him friend.

This is not your first rodeo. We have all heard you spend years vilifying the AARO Amateur Radio Club, Steve Steinbach, Nancy Steinbach, Larry Standlee, Andrew Watson, Bob Rodriguez, Shane O’Neil, Bill Roney, Roger Moore, Jack Carr, John Goth, just to name a few. The list is actually long enough to use up all of the characters available in a post.

I have heard you use the term eaten up to describe others who make the mistake of responding to you. The truth is you two individuals are so eaten up with bitterness and out right hatred that it is indescribable.

The other response to your petty little package is commenting on a subject you have no knowledge of beyond the fact that Ed Hofus was terminated as a member of our group.

I am a proud member of the Unusual Suspects and one of those who voted Ed Hofus out of our group. Your facts are simply wrong. Greg was actually a defender of Ed Hofus and resisted action against him. When the pressure was too strong to ignore any further. He put forth the facts for everyone and all local members were invited to vote. Non-local members who were not aware of who Ed Hofus was and who never had any involvement with him were not part of the vote.

All local members voted with the exception of 2 members who refrained from voting and 1 person voted to retain him all other members voted to terminate him.

There was no ad hoc committee as you claim. It was the full local membership.

And our reasons are not any concern to you. And the fact he is or is not a handi-ham has no bearing on his actions that resulted in his termination.

I would advise you two individuals to get down on bended knee and pray to God for forgiveness and grace to soften your heart and drive the hatred out.
Mr Pro Bono

Canyon Lake, TX

#2716 Aug 13, 2013
You're making it too east Tommy.

Gracias.
Mr Pro Bono

Canyon Lake, TX

#2717 Aug 13, 2013
'Too easy" meant to say....

Really though....thank you and the USPS for the assist.
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2718 Aug 13, 2013
Tommy and Gary are not having a good week.

The iceing on the cake was when in his conversation with Steve. Steve backed him up into a corner and kept pushing until he was forced to admit he was a sad little man who attacked Steve's daughter.

Then Steve kept pushing about Tommy's tax evasion were he failed to pay any income taxes for the past 10 years. Tommy tried 5 seperate times to avoid answering and to change the topic. Listening to Tommy's voice quiver when Steve forced him to admit to his tax liens and owing the IRS close to 100,000.

Gary just stated "I can't believe people do not pay their taxes"

Gary why you talking bad about tommy like that?
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2719 Aug 13, 2013
Tommy tried to trap N2LZD into a conversation were Tommy could attack him as a mushroom. When Toe asked N2LZD if he was proud to be a mushroom, Mike said"

Yes, I am. Mushroom #5

left Tommy twisting in the wind with that unexpected and honest answer.

Leaving poor tommy with nothing but sad little snarky comments to make.
Mr Pro Bono

Canyon Lake, TX

#2720 Aug 13, 2013
Mike wrote:
Tommy tried to trap N2LZD into a conversation were Tommy could attack him as a mushroom. When Toe asked N2LZD if he was proud to be a mushroom, Mike said"
Yes, I am. Mushroom #5
left Tommy twisting in the wind with that unexpected and honest answer.
Leaving poor tommy with nothing but sad little snarky comments to make.
Better a mushroom than the medium in which they best grow....
VCO

San Antonio, TX

#2721 Aug 14, 2013
It sad that this person can get to you. Don't give him any info on this post. Just stop posting here. We all know who and what he is. Like I said,, We are better then him. 73!--------
Greg N5XO

Houston, TX

#2722 Aug 14, 2013
VCO wrote:
It sad that this person can get to you. Don't give him any info on this post. Just stop posting here. We all know who and what he is. Like I said,, We are better then him. 73!--------
I agree 100%..
Not Me

San Antonio, TX

#2725 Aug 14, 2013
Not me.... The Hell with them!!!! You need to Put out a Sheets & Caldwell report & send to thee rodeo and all The hams in Pipe Creek. FCC and AA5RL
We can do the same..
You should call it the Dope & Stick report..
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2726 Aug 14, 2013
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep that in mind there Toe. You and fat ass have accussed multiple people here of crimes that are not true. No one is coming after you, you have no property or value. The IRS is even after you to take anything they can find.
But Gary is a different story. He has accussed 4 people of major crimes. We have him on recording making those accusations as statement of facts.
Gary is going down and will pay for you and his crimes.
remember that the statute of limitations is one year on slander and libel so hurry up I cant wait to start discovery
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2727 Aug 14, 2013
greg look this up in your funk and wagnel

Civil discourse is engagement in discourse (conversation) intended to enhance understanding.[1]

Kenneth J. Gergen describes civil discourse as "the language of dispassionate objectivity", and suggests that it requires respect of the other participants, such as the reader. It neither diminishes the other's moral worth, nor questions their good judgment; it avoids hostility, direct antagonism, or excessive persuasion; it requires modesty and an appreciation for the other participant's experiences.[2]

In Book III of An Essay Concerning Human Understanding (1690), John Locke contrasts between civil and philosophical discourse (or rhetorical discourse) with the former being for the benefit of the reader, and the public good:[3][4][5]

“ First, By, their civil use, I mean such a communication of thoughts and ideas by words, as may serve for the upholding common conversation and commerce, about the ordinary affairs and conveniences of civil life, in the societies of men, one amongst another.
Secondly, By the philosophical use of words, I mean such a use of them as may serve to convey the precise notions of things, and to express in general propositions certain and undoubted truths, which the mind may rest upon and be satisfied with in its search after true knowledge. These two uses are very distinct; and a great deal less exactness will serve in the one than in the other, as we shall see in what follows.

Contents
[hide] 1 See also
2 References
3 Further reading
4 External links

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2728 Aug 14, 2013
Thomas - you are a cad and a disgrace to humanity.
Plus you're a skinny little old codger bastid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donna Luna 4 min DC Dave 5
News To the left or middle? Lupe Valdez, Andrew Whit... 6 hr the man 63
EXCLUSIVE! ACI Bathhouse customers sound off... (May '11) 9 hr Cristal 239
Answer me now little Johnny NOW !!! 9 hr little johnny 2
Looking for Noela Barrera (xstripper) 10 hr Cristal 13
Get Ready San Antonio 10 hr Insider 4
Trump Calls Hispanics Animals; Animal Rights Gr... 12 hr El Gringo 37

Bandera Jobs

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages