Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2677 Aug 10, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
why is it that when the only unusual suspect with any real clout found out about greg through the disc he demanded to be removed as a founding member and a member. why is it when the tx vhf fm society got the disc greg lost his coordinator job. gregs action would only not bother white trash
Sorry Charlie this is typical Tommy Twist? Fantasy world you live in.
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2678 Aug 10, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
gary bought his daughters car with cash so she could buy another one.
you should be asking greg why does he not pay his bills
You keep telling that Story Tommy. It not only contradicts public records of ownership, but it also is contrary to Gary's Sheets own statements.
Hey TOE

San Antonio, TX

#2679 Aug 10, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
what lawyer ever shot at gary's car?
Thats what Gary said over the Radio... FACT
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2680 Aug 10, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying Gary lied AGAIN??????????
no I am just asking what lawyer steve.
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2681 Aug 10, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep telling that Story Tommy. It not only contradicts public records of ownership, but it also is contrary to Gary's Sheets own statements.
financial are not public records, are you violating federal law by accessing credit records? or is Andrew violating federal law for you. steve you are full of it
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2682 Aug 10, 2013
Hey TOE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what Gary said over the Radio... FACT
I am just asking what lawyer
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2683 Aug 10, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Charlie this is typical Tommy Twist? Fantasy world you live in.
got is from the horses mouth steve
Big D aka Mushroom 9

San Antonio, TX

#2684 Aug 10, 2013
Why is the 52 Liars Club sending me crap in the mail. I have no interest in this shit. I know the real Greg and have for years.

A true stand up guy and a true blue friend.

Sorry guys but you wasted a lot of money for nothing.
Big D aka Mushroom 9

San Antonio, TX

#2685 Aug 10, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text> financial are not public records, are you violating federal law by accessing credit records? or is Andrew violating federal law for you. steve you are full of it
Tommy one more time you are caught in a lie. Gary spent 20 minutes on the radio bitching about the interest rate he had to pay on the truck.
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2686 Aug 10, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Russ Flowers - Weapons Charge! charges dismissed -----> ON A TECHNICALITY. NOT OUT OF INNOCENCE.
Jell-O John - FCC warning letter! so what --------> SHOWS ILLEGAL ACTIVTY.
John Watkins - Terroristic Threats! to be dismissed one charge of terroristic threat already has been dismised --------> COMBINING TWO CHARGES IS NOT DISMISSING. TOMMY TWIST.
Who's going to be Toes next good buddy?-------> IT WILL BE WEAK MINDED INDIVIDUAL.
Look at the people whom are attracted to this group of misfits.
The leadership
GARY R SHEETS: CRIMINAL HISTORY AND DRUG CONVICTIONS. LAZY WHITE TRASH RACIST WITH PISS POOR CREDIT ONLY QUALIFIES FOR 18% INTEREST LOANS.
THOMAS CALDWELL: MULTIPLE ARREST, FEDERAL TAX LIENS, MULTIPLE JUDGEMENTS
THE SHEEP:
RUSS: CRIMINAL ARREST, BANKRUPTCY AND MORALLY BANKRUPT. REPORTED ANGER MANAGEMENT ISSUES.
JOHN: REFUSED TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT, HAD WAGES GARNISHED SO HE STOPPED WORKING, REAL STAND UP GUY. REFUSES TO FOLLOW RULES AND LAWS AND BEEN WARNED BY FCC
JOHN: WELL WHAT MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID ABOUT HIM. EVERYONE HEARD HIM AND EVERYONE SAW THE POLICE REPORT AND EVERYONE IS WAITING FOR THE TRIAL.
The list of friends and followers of these idiots goes on like this.
hey steve how many of those arrest results in conviction? how many resulted in even in a deferred? how many judgment's does your friend greg have. how many arrest? how many defered's?
Hey TOE

San Antonio, TX

#2687 Aug 10, 2013
Big D aka Mushroom 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tommy one more time you are caught in a lie. Gary spent 20 minutes on the radio bitching about the interest rate he had to pay on the truck.
This Guy or girl is right... I remeber gary saying it on the radio..
Again you shit for brians of a lier what is it..
Besides gary has no cash.. He has never had a job in his life.. The only money he has is what his wife gave him... Or drugs he sales.
Jeff

San Antonio, TX

#2688 Aug 10, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
if the same station won't tell bill and greg to get off when dx is in why should I care? bill is always babbling when dx is out there. I personally do not accept the arrl calling station classification for 52. if it is not in the rule book it does not exist. although the post was probably made by stalking steve this answer is for j d also
Difference is if they hear it they pause and work it or alert others. You all called it qrming
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2689 Aug 10, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Difference is if they hear it they pause and work it or alert others. You all called it qrming
sorry to tell you but bill babbles over dx all the time
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2690 Aug 10, 2013
Hey TOE wrote:
<quoted text>
This Guy or girl is right... I remeber gary saying it on the radio..
Again you shit for brians of a lier what is it..
Besides gary has no cash.. He has never had a job in his life.. The only money he has is what his wife gave him... Or drugs he sales.
you do know that when you accuse someone of a crime and it is not true it is libel per se. again you have no idea how much cash gary has
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2691 Aug 10, 2013
Big D aka Mushroom 9 wrote:
Why is the 52 Liars Club sending me crap in the mail. I have no interest in this shit. I know the real Greg and have for years.
A true stand up guy and a true blue friend.
Sorry guys but you wasted a lot of money for nothing.
as I said if you want to be a mushroom just ignore the disk records speak for themselves
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2692 Aug 10, 2013
if you really want to look at fraud check out the timing of when greg takes his property out of his name and when the irs lien is filed
Tim

San Antonio, TX

#2693 Aug 11, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
you do know that when you accuse someone of a crime and it is not true it is libel per se. again you have no idea how much cash gary has
Keep that in mind there Toe. You and fat ass have accussed multiple people here of crimes that are not true. No one is coming after you, you have no property or value. The IRS is even after you to take anything they can find.

But Gary is a different story. He has accussed 4 people of major crimes. We have him on recording making those accusations as statement of facts.

Gary is going down and will pay for you and his crimes.
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2694 Aug 11, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text> financial are not public records, are you violating federal law by accessing credit records? or is Andrew violating federal law for you. steve you are full of it
There you go Tommy making stuff up again. Who said any thing about running credit.
Hey TOE

San Antonio, TX

#2695 Aug 11, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry to tell you but bill babbles over dx all the time
Hey Toe... How would you know Bill Is babbing over anything ???
You could not hear 100 watt Radio a block away yet some DX..
So you don't Know and the same with Gary..
Greg N5XO

San Antonio, TX

#2696 Aug 11, 2013
Gary, you really have a reading comprehension problem.

You have claimed in the past 3 days 5 times now that I sent you an e-mail saying Steve was not at the restaurant and that he was with me all morning.

You are an idiot and incapable of reading and understanding.

The day of the e-mail there was jamming going on and YOU WERE BLAMING WESLEY. My e-mail was written regarding the jamming and Wesley.

CAN YOU GET ONE SINGLE FACT STRAIGHT.

YOU EVEN CLAIMED THAT THE POLICE REPORT I FILED SAID YOU CLIMBED MY FENCE AGAIN AND CUT MY CABLE.

How long you going to promote that lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for an honest woman 22-28 4 min Chewie 3
Why do beaner women hate swans? 39 min Thomas 0 Caldwell 11
Iron Order MC (Mar '13) 1 hr independent 144
Come hang out 2 hr Cute guy w money 1
Clown Car Johnny goes bipolar when I told him a... 5 hr Thomas 0 Caldwell 3
Clown Car Johnny looking for support lol 6 hr Little Johnny Da ... 4
Nicholas Antonio Rodriquez 7 hr Thomas 0 Caldwell 5

Flood Warning for Bandera County was issued at March 05 at 1:31PM CST

Bandera Dating
Find my Match