Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2683 Aug 10, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Charlie this is typical Tommy Twist? Fantasy world you live in.
got is from the horses mouth steve
Big D aka Mushroom 9

San Antonio, TX

#2684 Aug 10, 2013
Why is the 52 Liars Club sending me crap in the mail. I have no interest in this shit. I know the real Greg and have for years.

A true stand up guy and a true blue friend.

Sorry guys but you wasted a lot of money for nothing.
Big D aka Mushroom 9

San Antonio, TX

#2685 Aug 10, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text> financial are not public records, are you violating federal law by accessing credit records? or is Andrew violating federal law for you. steve you are full of it
Tommy one more time you are caught in a lie. Gary spent 20 minutes on the radio bitching about the interest rate he had to pay on the truck.
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2686 Aug 10, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Russ Flowers - Weapons Charge! charges dismissed -----> ON A TECHNICALITY. NOT OUT OF INNOCENCE.
Jell-O John - FCC warning letter! so what --------> SHOWS ILLEGAL ACTIVTY.
John Watkins - Terroristic Threats! to be dismissed one charge of terroristic threat already has been dismised --------> COMBINING TWO CHARGES IS NOT DISMISSING. TOMMY TWIST.
Who's going to be Toes next good buddy?-------> IT WILL BE WEAK MINDED INDIVIDUAL.
Look at the people whom are attracted to this group of misfits.
The leadership
GARY R SHEETS: CRIMINAL HISTORY AND DRUG CONVICTIONS. LAZY WHITE TRASH RACIST WITH PISS POOR CREDIT ONLY QUALIFIES FOR 18% INTEREST LOANS.
THOMAS CALDWELL: MULTIPLE ARREST, FEDERAL TAX LIENS, MULTIPLE JUDGEMENTS
THE SHEEP:
RUSS: CRIMINAL ARREST, BANKRUPTCY AND MORALLY BANKRUPT. REPORTED ANGER MANAGEMENT ISSUES.
JOHN: REFUSED TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT, HAD WAGES GARNISHED SO HE STOPPED WORKING, REAL STAND UP GUY. REFUSES TO FOLLOW RULES AND LAWS AND BEEN WARNED BY FCC
JOHN: WELL WHAT MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID ABOUT HIM. EVERYONE HEARD HIM AND EVERYONE SAW THE POLICE REPORT AND EVERYONE IS WAITING FOR THE TRIAL.
The list of friends and followers of these idiots goes on like this.
hey steve how many of those arrest results in conviction? how many resulted in even in a deferred? how many judgment's does your friend greg have. how many arrest? how many defered's?
Hey TOE

San Antonio, TX

#2687 Aug 10, 2013
Big D aka Mushroom 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tommy one more time you are caught in a lie. Gary spent 20 minutes on the radio bitching about the interest rate he had to pay on the truck.
This Guy or girl is right... I remeber gary saying it on the radio..
Again you shit for brians of a lier what is it..
Besides gary has no cash.. He has never had a job in his life.. The only money he has is what his wife gave him... Or drugs he sales.
Jeff

San Antonio, TX

#2688 Aug 10, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
if the same station won't tell bill and greg to get off when dx is in why should I care? bill is always babbling when dx is out there. I personally do not accept the arrl calling station classification for 52. if it is not in the rule book it does not exist. although the post was probably made by stalking steve this answer is for j d also
Difference is if they hear it they pause and work it or alert others. You all called it qrming
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2689 Aug 10, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Difference is if they hear it they pause and work it or alert others. You all called it qrming
sorry to tell you but bill babbles over dx all the time
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2690 Aug 10, 2013
Hey TOE wrote:
<quoted text>
This Guy or girl is right... I remeber gary saying it on the radio..
Again you shit for brians of a lier what is it..
Besides gary has no cash.. He has never had a job in his life.. The only money he has is what his wife gave him... Or drugs he sales.
you do know that when you accuse someone of a crime and it is not true it is libel per se. again you have no idea how much cash gary has
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2691 Aug 10, 2013
Big D aka Mushroom 9 wrote:
Why is the 52 Liars Club sending me crap in the mail. I have no interest in this shit. I know the real Greg and have for years.
A true stand up guy and a true blue friend.
Sorry guys but you wasted a lot of money for nothing.
as I said if you want to be a mushroom just ignore the disk records speak for themselves
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2692 Aug 10, 2013
if you really want to look at fraud check out the timing of when greg takes his property out of his name and when the irs lien is filed
Tim

San Antonio, TX

#2693 Aug 11, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
you do know that when you accuse someone of a crime and it is not true it is libel per se. again you have no idea how much cash gary has
Keep that in mind there Toe. You and fat ass have accussed multiple people here of crimes that are not true. No one is coming after you, you have no property or value. The IRS is even after you to take anything they can find.

But Gary is a different story. He has accussed 4 people of major crimes. We have him on recording making those accusations as statement of facts.

Gary is going down and will pay for you and his crimes.
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2694 Aug 11, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text> financial are not public records, are you violating federal law by accessing credit records? or is Andrew violating federal law for you. steve you are full of it
There you go Tommy making stuff up again. Who said any thing about running credit.
Hey TOE

San Antonio, TX

#2695 Aug 11, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry to tell you but bill babbles over dx all the time
Hey Toe... How would you know Bill Is babbing over anything ???
You could not hear 100 watt Radio a block away yet some DX..
So you don't Know and the same with Gary..
Greg N5XO

San Antonio, TX

#2696 Aug 11, 2013
Gary, you really have a reading comprehension problem.

You have claimed in the past 3 days 5 times now that I sent you an e-mail saying Steve was not at the restaurant and that he was with me all morning.

You are an idiot and incapable of reading and understanding.

The day of the e-mail there was jamming going on and YOU WERE BLAMING WESLEY. My e-mail was written regarding the jamming and Wesley.

CAN YOU GET ONE SINGLE FACT STRAIGHT.

YOU EVEN CLAIMED THAT THE POLICE REPORT I FILED SAID YOU CLIMBED MY FENCE AGAIN AND CUT MY CABLE.

How long you going to promote that lie.
Tim

San Antonio, TX

#2697 Aug 11, 2013
Greg N5XO wrote:
How long you going to promote that lie.
Speaking of promoting a lie. He keeps pushing the lie that Steve's son was in prison. He has never been in prison or in trouble in his life. Get a new lie Gary.

He also keeps pushing the lie that Steve's children all moved back in with him and Nancy. Really Gary you are at his house? You know this how?

Not one single child, son or daughter in-law or grand child has moved back in with Steve and Nancy.

Why do you lie Gary.

What is sad you told this lie more than twice so now you believe it. You hear or say some thing more than once and you think it is now the truth.
L B Not a mushroom

San Antonio, TX

#2698 Aug 11, 2013
I also received one of this unsolicited packages. I viewed a few pages and found it to be absolute trash. I would respectful request that you do not send me any more unsolicited crap like this as I have no interest in personal attacks against anyone.

With your own personal history you have no room to criticize anyone. Clean up your own house and then worry about other people.

You behavior is reprehensible.
forth coin

San Antonio, TX

#2699 Aug 11, 2013
gary. are you still pretending not to read this post ?
you said the your boy puss flowers is going the solve the jammer problem.
Send him to 1515 Contour Drive. Ask for Micheal Whittle , he will be the guy with the Black finger nails and two drug convictions .one with you .

you did not seem to mind when puss flowers was hiding the QRP radios close to somebody's to make it look like they will doing evil. puss flowers ordered them with out IDer.. the seller thought that was odd .HE contacted Laura Smith

i have seen him e-mails... the Pay Pal accct. shows puss flowwers ordered two then two more . he said the were to go to club members as prizes ,( reason for on ID )
according to your lover boy( who still lives at home with his mommy, like your son ) you are running a NOT LEGAL repeater ..
or are the rules not the same for your repeater as ARRS's . Do you get a pass because it is substandard ?
love the pics Jenny posts !!!!! EVERY ham has seen your daughter's Face Book Page ..you MUST BE SO PROUD
forth coin

San Antonio, TX

#2700 Aug 11, 2013
gary.are you still pretending not to read this post ?
you might own the crappy repeater you don't own the Frequency .

somebody was on .280 MHz and gary said he is going to send puss flowers to kill them

there you and tommy ( who lives with mommy ,like you son )were have a QSO on the call Freq. and not caring who else is out there .

and..anybody can use the .280 freq.
You & worm food's boy were jamming the call freq. at the last band opening

go to QRZ ..look at the comments .

HI JENNY ...thanks ... you almost forgot razor blade and straw
forth coin

San Antonio, TX

#2701 Aug 11, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
hey steve how many of those arrest results in conviction? how many resulted in even in a deferred? how many judgment's does your friend greg have. how many arrest? how many defered's?

tommy ( who lives with his Mommy ) how many of your brother's DUI arrests ended up with convictions ??
tommy was gary ever convicted due to drugs .
Case # 92=CR-4255A
tell us about it
what is up with you and unpaid bill at Target
are you still claiming to be Bree's daddy ( miss I wrecked my car while DUI )....replay to the recording of you and danny
www.scannersOnLine.com ## Bree/wreck/before the police got there
Mushroom 6

United States

#2702 Aug 11, 2013
I received my " unsolicited package " from Thomas Caldwell and called the DAs office.

They told me not to open it, and mail it to:

BEXAR COUNTY CRIMINAL DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE
Paul Elizondo Tower
101 W. Nueva Street
San Antonio, Texas 78205

Apparently they already know all about Caldwell and Sheets.

Sent mine off today!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hookers who are tight (Jul '17) 1 hr I know thats righ... 15
BBMEXICAN Women looking for a gorgeous black man (Jun '12) 1 hr Cristal 394
all mexicans are rapists and murderers 2 hr Cristal 18
Whine and cheese where are the crackers ? 3 hr Little Johnny Da ... 21
I love the color pink 5 hr Cristal 21
We have a President they call... 14 hr Mean 22
Whyis DC Dave posting as a macho 14 hr Cristal 1

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance