Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
Dean

San Antonio, TX

#2661 Aug 10, 2013
I got my disk today.
Dean

San Antonio, TX

#2662 Aug 10, 2013
Tommy and Gary are such silly boys. What kind of silly boys are they you ask? Why I am glad you asked.

They are such silly boys that with both of them living lives that are absolute totally financial train wrecks, with horrible credit and high interest rate loans, IRS Tax liens, Medical debt and judgements, Store credit judgements and even more financial issues that are just now surfacing.

They still rather than paying on debts they owe, use what little money they have come in each month to screw with others.

Money spent on silly harassment like filing a DBA in the Unusual Suspect name, just for the sake of harassment: FAIL

Money spent on silly harassment like buying 3 voice fox hunt transmitters to plant around the homes of Unusual Suspects just for the sake of harassment: FAIL

Money spent on silly harassment like purchasing mini-cd’s and money spent mailing them out all for the sake of harassment: FAIL

Silly guys, unlike you and Gary who deny your crimes and lie and tell people it never happened, Greg’s life is an open book. All of us have known for years about his failed business, the judgements and failure. He is totally open and honest.

You’re silly little disk did not provide me with a second of eye opening information. I did find your including all these e-mails, very enlightening though and I appreciate it, as they e-mails you included, the E-Ham article and such did help cement to anyone that had any doubt that you and Gary are trouble makers and idiots.

If you thought those e-mails an e-ham articles painted Greg in a negative light you sort of FAILED again. Those proved what we all believe about you all.

You are stupid and you are White Trash. It also proved all problems center around you.

One quick question. Why the mini-disk. I was looking forward to some skeet shooting?

These are so small they are useless. Though it did make a nice drink coaster?

Not sure what you thought you were proving. Maybe if Greg was like Gary and kept this all a secret and then lied about it, it would be a different story.

Alas tiny toe and fat ass. You just come off as vindictive little shits.
Dean

San Antonio, TX

#2663 Aug 10, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
18 Pinocchio briefs went out today. 20 more tomorrow.
Seems like a big waste of time and money.
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2664 Aug 10, 2013
Mushroom 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Courts is public record, The police report is what scumbag Private I investigators such as yourself try to use to twist the truth. Well the truth shall set you free, or land you in jail.
police reports are public record
court papers are public record unless sealed
what I said was what they displayed was a police report not a court paper
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2665 Aug 10, 2013
Dean wrote:
Tommy and Gary are such silly boys. What kind of silly boys are they you ask? Why I am glad you asked.
They are such silly boys that with both of them living lives that are absolute totally financial train wrecks, with horrible credit and high interest rate loans, IRS Tax liens, Medical debt and judgements, Store credit judgements and even more financial issues that are just now surfacing.
They still rather than paying on debts they owe, use what little money they have come in each month to screw with others.
Money spent on silly harassment like filing a DBA in the Unusual Suspect name, just for the sake of harassment: FAIL
Money spent on silly harassment like buying 3 voice fox hunt transmitters to plant around the homes of Unusual Suspects just for the sake of harassment: FAIL
Money spent on silly harassment like purchasing mini-cd’s and money spent mailing them out all for the sake of harassment: FAIL
Silly guys, unlike you and Gary who deny your crimes and lie and tell people it never happened, Greg’s life is an open book. All of us have known for years about his failed business, the judgements and failure. He is totally open and honest.
You’re silly little disk did not provide me with a second of eye opening information. I did find your including all these e-mails, very enlightening though and I appreciate it, as they e-mails you included, the E-Ham article and such did help cement to anyone that had any doubt that you and Gary are trouble makers and idiots.
If you thought those e-mails an e-ham articles painted Greg in a negative light you sort of FAILED again. Those proved what we all believe about you all.
You are stupid and you are White Trash. It also proved all problems center around you.
One quick question. Why the mini-disk. I was looking forward to some skeet shooting?
These are so small they are useless. Though it did make a nice drink coaster?
Not sure what you thought you were proving. Maybe if Greg was like Gary and kept this all a secret and then lied about it, it would be a different story.
Alas tiny toe and fat ass. You just come off as vindictive little shits.
the rev b with 10 more law suit are on a full sized disc. If you knew how to handle a shot gun you should be able to get the mini disc also
the great beast

United States

#2666 Aug 10, 2013
whitenoise coming to a repeater near you soon. now whitenoise could be considered static or ghostly noises or a person's nickname u be the judge of what it will be.
Steve

San Antonio, TX

#2667 Aug 10, 2013
I got a package today as well. From friends of Ham Radio.

Tommy and Gary are no friends to Ham Radio. I threw mine straight into the trash and never looked at it.
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2668 Aug 10, 2013
Raul wrote:

Russ Flowers - Weapons Charge! charges dismissed
Jell-O John - FCC warning letter! so what
John Watkins - Terroristic Threats! to be dismissed one charge of terroristic threat already has been dismised
Who's going to be Toes next good buddy?
NEXT!
the great beast

United States

#2669 Aug 10, 2013
how can the fcc even rely public information to give the information on someone for letters and charges to be bought up without the fcc doing thier own investigation. something fishy or just plain not right. thats what it is. the case would not even stand up in court. johns name will be cleared from the fcc database soon or he will sue them.
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2670 Aug 10, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
Raul wrote:
Russ Flowers - Weapons Charge! charges dismissed
Jell-O John - FCC warning letter! so what
John Watkins - Terroristic Threats! to be dismissed one charge of terroristic threat already has been dismised
Who's going to be Toes next good buddy?
NEXT!
Russ Flowers - Weapons Charge! charges dismissed -----> ON A TECHNICALITY. NOT OUT OF INNOCENCE.

Jell-O John - FCC warning letter! so what --------> SHOWS ILLEGAL ACTIVTY.

John Watkins - Terroristic Threats! to be dismissed one charge of terroristic threat already has been dismised --------> COMBINING TWO CHARGES IS NOT DISMISSING. TOMMY TWIST.

Who's going to be Toes next good buddy?-------> IT WILL BE WEAK MINDED INDIVIDUAL.

Look at the people whom are attracted to this group of misfits.

The leadership

GARY R SHEETS: CRIMINAL HISTORY AND DRUG CONVICTIONS. LAZY WHITE TRASH RACIST WITH PISS POOR CREDIT ONLY QUALIFIES FOR 18% INTEREST LOANS.

THOMAS CALDWELL: MULTIPLE ARREST, FEDERAL TAX LIENS, MULTIPLE JUDGEMENTS

THE SHEEP:

RUSS: CRIMINAL ARREST, BANKRUPTCY AND MORALLY BANKRUPT. REPORTED ANGER MANAGEMENT ISSUES.

JOHN: REFUSED TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT, HAD WAGES GARNISHED SO HE STOPPED WORKING, REAL STAND UP GUY. REFUSES TO FOLLOW RULES AND LAWS AND BEEN WARNED BY FCC

JOHN: WELL WHAT MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID ABOUT HIM. EVERYONE HEARD HIM AND EVERYONE SAW THE POLICE REPORT AND EVERYONE IS WAITING FOR THE TRIAL.

The list of friends and followers of these idiots goes on like this.
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2671 Aug 10, 2013
Gary why did a lawyer shoot at you as you fled in your car?

Gary why did you have to buy your truck from your daughter and were forced to live with 18% interest rates?

No credit? Crappy Credit. Or just no income?

Tommy why do you not pay your bills?
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2672 Aug 10, 2013
why is it that when the only unusual suspect with any real clout found out about greg through the disc he demanded to be removed as a founding member and a member. why is it when the tx vhf fm society got the disc greg lost his coordinator job. gregs action would only not bother white trash
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2673 Aug 10, 2013
Mike wrote:
Gary why did a lawyer shoot at you as you fled in your car?
Gary why did you have to buy your truck from your daughter and were forced to live with 18% interest rates?
No credit? Crappy Credit. Or just no income?
Tommy why do you not pay your bills?
gary bought his daughters car with cash so she could buy another one.

you should be asking greg why does he not pay his bills
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2674 Aug 10, 2013
what lawyer ever shot at gary's car?
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2675 Aug 10, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
why is it that when the only unusual suspect with any real clout found out about greg through the disc he demanded to be removed as a founding member and a member. why is it when the tx vhf fm society got the disc greg lost his coordinator job. gregs action would only not bother white trash
You keep lying to yourself, if it makes you feel any better.
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2676 Aug 10, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
Are you saying Gary lied AGAIN??????????
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2677 Aug 10, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
Sorry Charlie this is typical Tommy Twist? Fantasy world you live in.
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2678 Aug 10, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
gary bought his daughters car with cash so she could buy another one.
you should be asking greg why does he not pay his bills
You keep telling that Story Tommy. It not only contradicts public records of ownership, but it also is contrary to Gary's Sheets own statements.
Hey TOE

San Antonio, TX

#2679 Aug 10, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
Thats what Gary said over the Radio... FACT
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2680 Aug 10, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying Gary lied AGAIN??????????
no I am just asking what lawyer steve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News San Antonio celebrities compete in Wingstop-eat... 5 hr anonymous 1
Who knows about a psychic Ann Ross in SA (May '12) 6 hr Itaintavailable 13
MAX, K2 ,Spice, legal , blueberry6x any thought... 8 hr Batman_Inc 1
Poll What is the worst thing about San Antonio (Oct '07) 9 hr anonymous 22
Strippers 13 hr NASSIN 1
News Texas Dems to DNC: Pick a Castro, Any Castro St... 18 hr kuda 2
Bullet dispenser 22 hr WedoGuz 1

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance