Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2641 Aug 9, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>hats new steve and Andrew have been sending that out for years.
you need to go look up the definition of eviction under the laws of the state of texas
Asked to leave, thrown out all the same.
the great beast

United States

#2642 Aug 9, 2013
oh wow we are lids im so hurt by that i think i will pack up my radio and never get on again..... sike you wish. i cant wait till prcnt 3 gives whitenoise his radio back. that will be interesting. someone could jump from bus to bus down town and you could never track them or prove its is them.or go somewhere near the hospital and jamm away and talk away. Could even go up in there and talk away mabel from the roof. oh its going to be so much fun when someone does that. you will try to blame it on whitenoise
forth coin

San Antonio, TX

#2643 Aug 9, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
18 Pinocchio briefs went out today. 20 more tomorrow.
please send one out to GCJ @ dead from AIDS.com
tommy DO YOU LIVE AT HOME WITH MOMMY ???
tommy WAS GARY EVER ARRESTED FOR DRUGS ?
why is your simple mind unable to answer a simple question ?
dose gary have info you are trying to hide ?
Pinocchio briefs ... tommy stays on the subject of the underwear
that dolls wear ..
what...do you think that nobody dose not notice the question that you are afraid to answer ???
forth coin

San Antonio, TX

#2644 Aug 9, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
hey steve glad you son finally got out of prison. if you had taught your one daughter to drive better she would be in better shape today. your other daughter got herself a trailer trash job. all this would have been better if you would have paid more attention to them and less to ham radio.

hey tommy glad to hear you brother finally got out of jail after being arrested twenty plus times .. for DUI and drugs
if you would have taught your daughter BREE not to drink and drive you would have not had to buy a new rear end for her car .
but I guess it is better then your brother who"s auto dealership went bankrupt
why did you lose your PI lic .?
W1DVZ

Canyon Lake, TX

#2645 Aug 9, 2013
Tommy GXH:
Howdy.
Understand you don't agree with ARRL Band Plans, and don't recognize 6.52 as the simplex calling freq.
During band openings, most folks do recognize it as the calling freq, and give a little space for folks who want to DX.
Sure appeared to the State of Texas and a big chunk of Louisiana that you and Gary FWP wanted to fall on your side of the definition of "I will do whatever the hell I want to, band plans be damned, etc."
I suppose you have that right, Tommy, but it sure would be neighborly to the whole region during these fleeting DX days to slide over to your .28 machine for the couple of hours in the day that VHF openings happen.
And if you hear me hogging the calling freq, call me out....I'll move off.
That's how this stuff works, pretty simple and friendly.
thomas o caldwell

United States

#2646 Aug 9, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you did. Liar liar pants on fire
You couldn't catch Thomas " Pissy Pants " Caldwell's pants on fire if you tried.

PISSY PANTS! get it!
thomas o caldwell

United States

#2647 Aug 9, 2013
forth coin wrote:
gary are you still pretending not to read the post ?
have you ever been arrested for drugs
if anybody wants to see the police report go to www.whoRU.com
goto states :.. TX
Bexar Co.
stats:
crime: enter # 1992CR4255A Gary R Sheets
SP1 is gary.. blue jeans flannel shirt .Sunkist can etc.
SP2 is Michael Whittle ... leather jacket with frills (!) finger nail painted black .. PANTS UNBUCKELED !!
03-30-92 0835 PAGE 03 OF 04
SAN ANTONIO POLICE DEPARTMENT NARCOTICS
PRELIMINARY INVESTIGATION REPORT CASE NO 92 163523/01
**** REPORT FINALIZED ****
INVESTIGATIVE UNIT : NARCOTICS
D E T A I L S
NOTIFIED OF PROVISIONS OF TEXAS CRIME VICTIM ACT:
WHILE ON PATROL I OBSERVED AP ( ARRESTED PERSON ) VEHICLE. PARKED BESIDE THE BUILDING AT THE ABOVE LOCATION. I NOTICED THE ENGINE RUNNING AND THE 2 AP’S ( ARRESTED PERSON’S ) SITTING IN THE VEHICLE. AP1 ( GARY RONALD SHEETS ) WAS SITTING IN THE DRIVERS SEAT. AP2 ( MICHAEL ROBERT WHITTLE ) WAS SITTING IN THE PASSENGER SEAT. I PULLED UP BESIDE THE AP’S ( ARRESTED PERSON’S ) AND TURNED ON MY ALLEY LIGHTS AND ILLUMINATED THE INSIDE OF THE VEHICLE. I SAW AP1 ( GARY RONALD SHEETS ) LOOK VERY SURPRISED AND BEGAN MOVING HIS HANDS IN A SUSPICIOUS MANNER, WHILE LOOKING DOWN TOWARDS THE FLOORBOARD OF THE VEHICLE. I RECOGNIZED THIS BEHAVIOR TO BE CONSISTANT WITH SUBJECTS I HAVE ARRESTED IN THE PAST BUYING OR SELLING NARCOTICS. I EXITED MY PATROL VEHICLE AND ASKED AP1 ( GARY RONALD SHEETS ) TO STEP FROM HIS VEHICLE. WHEN AP1 ( GARY RONALD SHEETS ) OPENED THE VEHICLE I SAW SEVERAL BOTTLES THAT APPEARED TO BE CONTAINERS FOR PRESCRIPTION PILLS. AP2 ( MICHAEL ROBERT WHITTLE ) ALSO EXITED THE VEHICLE THROUGH THE DRIVERS DOOR. W1 ( E. TORRES SAPD #1122 ) WALKED AROUND TO THE PASSENGER SIDE AND SAW E1 ( EVEDANCE 1 ) LAYING ON THE FLOORBOARD WHERE AP2 ( MICHAEL ROBERT WHITTLE ) WAS SITTING. BOTH AP’S ( ARRESTED PERSON’S ) WERE READ THEIR RIGHTS BY ME , BOTH AP’S ( ARRESTED PERSON”S ) STATED THEY UNDERSTAND THEIR RIGHTS. W3 ( M. FIELD SAPD #1119 ) MADE THE LOCATION AND FIELD TESTED E1 ( EVEDANCE 1 ). THE SUBSTANCE FIELD TESTED POSITIVE FOR COCAINE USING A FERGUSON TEST KIT. W1 ( E. TORRES SAPD #1122 ) SEARCHED AP VEHICLE INCIDENT TO THE ARREST AND FOUND E2 ( EVEDANCE 2 ) IN A SUNKIST LIGHT POWDERED FRUIT PUNCH CAN. THE SUBSTANCE APPEARED TO BE METHAMPHETAMINE. I EXAMINED THE PRESCRIPTION PILL CONTAINERS AND FOUND A VARIETY OF PILLS. USING A PDR ( PHYSICIANS DESK REFERENCE ) I WAS ABLE TO IDENTIFY TWO TYPES OF NARCOTIC DRUGS AP1 ( GARY RONALD SHEETS ) HAD IN HIS POSSESSION. PARAFON/FORTE DSC, AND ETRAFON/FORTE. I SEPERATED THE AP’S (ARRESTED PERSON’S ) AND ASKED AP2 ( MICHAEL ROBERT WHITTLE ) WHAT HE WAS DOING IN THE VEHICLE. AP2 ( MICHAEL ROBERT WHITTLE ) SAID AP1 ( GARY RONALD SHEETS ) WAS AN OLD FRIEND AND THEY MET IN THE VEHICLE TO DO A LINE. AP1 ( GARY RONALD SHEETS ) WAS BOOKED FOR VTCSA POSSESSION OF COCAINE , POSSESSION OF METHAMPHETAMINE , POSSESSION OF PARAFON/FORTE DSC , POSSESSION OF ETRAFON/FORTE. AP2 ( MICHAEL ROBERT WHITTLE ) WAS BOOKED FOR VTCSA POSSESSION OF COCAINE UNDER 28 GRAMS ALL EVEDANCE WAS PLACED IN THE PROPERTY ROOM AFTER BEING INITIALED BY W1 ( E TORRES SAPD#1122 ) AND MYSELF. I FOUND SEVERAL OTHER PILLS THAT I WAS UNABLE TO IDENTIFY, THESE WERE ALSO PLACED IN THE PROPERTY ROOM TO BE ANALYZED LATER. AP (ARRESTED PERSON) VEHICLE WAS TOWED WITH A HOLD TAG FOR ASSET SEIZURE. BOTH AP’S ( ARRESTED PERSON”S ) WERE TAKEN TO NIGHT CID WHERE THEY WERE PHOTOGRAPHED. BOTH SUBJECTS WERE BOOKED AT 401 SO. FRIO EVEDANCE ITEMS WERE PLACED IN THE PROPERTY ROOM UNDER TAG NUMBER K165474
*** P R O P E R T Y D E S C R I P T I O N ***
CODE PROPERTY EST VALUE NCIC
E ONE BAGGIE CONTAINING UNDER 28 GRAMS OF COCAINE
TAG NO:345501 RECEIPT MADE PHOTOS TAKEN
*** ADDITIONAL PROPERTY INFORMATION ***
DAN NO TYPE:
K165474
SIZE OF PROPERTY TAKEN
forth coin

San Antonio, TX

#2648 Aug 9, 2013
FACT : Andrew Watson holds a P.I. Lic.
FACT : Wormfood's boy dose NOT

FACT : Andrew Watson dose not live at home with his Mother
FACT : Wormfood's boy dose

FACT : Andrew Watson's Brother have not been arrested for DUI/DRUGS
FACT: Wormfood's boy's brother has

FACT: Andrew Watson's brother never went Bankrupt
FACT: Wormfood's boy's brother DID

FACT : Andrew Watson is a MARINE
FACT : Wormfood's boy is ..... just a boy

FACT: Andrew Watson CAN answer the question ,,, has Gary ever been arrested for drugs .
FACT : Wormfood's boy CAN NOT

FACT : Andrew Watson is respected !!
FACT : Wormfood's boy is laughed at
thomas orafice caldwell

United States

#2649 Aug 9, 2013
We know how important it is to Gary and Tommy to have the truth out there.
So in our now never ending quest for the truth, we've started to do a search on Gary's old foot ball team. We spoke with a guy that was the team equipment manager Jeff Fulk. Jeff was only too happy to tell us about number 66 on the ol' Mac Football team.

More to follow.

Remember "Married with children" Al Bundy? Yeah....Al Dirty Sheets.
Jeff

San Antonio, TX

#2650 Aug 9, 2013
the great beast wrote:
oh wow we are lids im so hurt by that i think i will pack up my radio and never get on again..... sike you wish. i cant wait till prcnt 3 gives whitenoise his radio back. that will be interesting. someone could jump from bus to bus down town and you could never track them or prove its is them.or go somewhere near the hospital and jamm away and talk away. Could even go up in there and talk away mabel from the roof. oh its going to be so much fun when someone does that. you will try to blame it on whitenoise
It seems very interesting that Tommy is always suggesting criminal behavior and how to do it and get away with it.
thomas o caldwell

United States

#2651 Aug 9, 2013
I need some dick to suck!
Jeff

San Antonio, TX

#2652 Aug 9, 2013
thomas orafice caldwell wrote:
We know how important it is to Gary and Tommy to have the truth out there.
So in our now never ending quest for the truth, we've started to do a search on Gary's old foot ball team. We spoke with a guy that was the team equipment manager Jeff Fulk. Jeff was only too happy to tell us about number 66 on the ol' Mac Football team.
More to follow.
Remember "Married with children" Al Bundy? Yeah....Al Dirty Sheets.
You sure do not mean ol Soiled Sheets lied again about his past?

I am holding the Football Magazine article in my hands that he is always bragging on. It sure does not say what he always implied.

Much like the history of the KARS 100% contradicts Gary's version.

Tell me people who are you going to believe: Soiled Sheets or the KARS history web page?

I know where my money is, as always I go with the truth and soiled sheets would not know the truth if it hit him in the ass.
Raul

United States

#2653 Aug 9, 2013
Russ Flowers - Weapons Charge!
Jell-O John - FCC warning letter!
John Watkins - Terroristic Threats!

Who's going to be Toes next good buddy?

NEXT!
Hey Gary

San Antonio, TX

#2654 Aug 9, 2013
thomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
03-30-92 0835 PAGE 03 OF 04
SAN ANTONIO POLICE DEPARTMENT NARCOTICS
PRELIMINARY INVESTIGATION REPORT CASE NO 92 163523/01
**** REPORT FINALIZED ****
INVESTIGATIVE UNIT : NARCOTICS
D E T A I L S
NOTIFIED OF PROVISIONS OF TEXAS CRIME VICTIM ACT:
WHILE ON PATROL I OBSERVED AP ( ARRESTED PERSON ) VEHICLE. PARKED BESIDE THE BUILDING AT THE ABOVE LOCATION. I NOTICED THE ENGINE RUNNING AND THE 2 AP’S ( ARRESTED PERSON’S ) SITTING IN THE VEHICLE. AP1 ( GARY RONALD SHEETS ) WAS SITTING IN THE DRIVERS SEAT. AP2 ( MICHAEL ROBERT WHITTLE ) WAS SITTING IN THE PASSENGER SEAT. I PULLED UP BESIDE THE AP’S ( ARRESTED PERSON’S ) AND TURNED ON MY ALLEY LIGHTS AND ILLUMINATED THE INSIDE OF THE VEHICLE. I SAW AP1 ( GARY RONALD SHEETS ) LOOK VERY SURPRISED AND BEGAN MOVING HIS HANDS IN A SUSPICIOUS MANNER, WHILE LOOKING DOWN TOWARDS THE FLOORBOARD OF THE VEHICLE. I RECOGNIZED THIS BEHAVIOR TO BE CONSISTANT WITH SUBJECTS I HAVE ARRESTED IN THE PAST BUYING OR SELLING NARCOTICS. I EXITED MY PATROL VEHICLE AND ASKED AP1 ( GARY RONALD SHEETS ) TO STEP FROM HIS VEHICLE. WHEN AP1 ( GARY RONALD SHEETS ) OPENED THE VEHICLE I SAW SEVERAL BOTTLES THAT APPEARED TO BE CONTAINERS FOR PRESCRIPTION PILLS. AP2 ( MICHAEL ROBERT WHITTLE ) ALSO EXITED THE VEHICLE THROUGH THE DRIVERS DOOR. W1 ( E. TORRES SAPD #1122 ) WALKED AROUND TO THE PASSENGER SIDE AND SAW E1 ( EVEDANCE 1 ) LAYING ON THE FLOORBOARD WHERE AP2 ( MICHAEL ROBERT WHITTLE ) WAS SITTING. BOTH AP’S ( ARRESTED PERSON’S ) WERE READ THEIR RIGHTS BY ME , BOTH AP’S ( ARRESTED PERSON”S ) STATED THEY UNDERSTAND THEIR RIGHTS. W3 ( M. FIELD SAPD #1119 ) MADE THE LOCATION AND FIELD TESTED E1 ( EVEDANCE 1 ). THE SUBSTANCE FIELD TESTED POSITIVE FOR COCAINE USING A FERGUSON TEST KIT. W1 ( E. TORRES SAPD #1122 ) SEARCHED AP VEHICLE INCIDENT TO THE ARREST AND FOUND E2 ( EVEDANCE 2 ) IN A SUNKIST LIGHT POWDERED FRUIT PUNCH CAN. THE SUBSTANCE APPEARED TO BE METHAMPHETAMINE. I EXAMINED THE PRESCRIPTION PILL CONTAINERS AND FOUND A VARIETY OF PILLS. USING A PDR ( PHYSICIANS DESK REFERENCE ) I WAS ABLE TO IDENTIFY TWO TYPES OF NARCOTIC DRUGS AP1 ( GARY RONALD SHEETS ) HAD IN HIS POSSESSION. PARAFON/FORTE DSC, AND ETRAFON/FORTE. I SEPERATED THE AP’S (ARRESTED PERSON’S ) AND ASKED AP2 ( MICHAEL ROBERT WHITTLE ) WHAT HE WAS DOING IN THE VEHICLE. AP2 ( MICHAEL ROBERT WHITTLE ) SAID AP1 ( GARY RONALD SHEETS ) WAS AN OLD FRIEND AND THEY MET IN THE VEHICLE TO DO A LINE. AP1 ( GARY RONALD SHEETS ) WAS BOOKED FOR VTCSA POSSESSION OF COCAINE , POSSESSION OF METHAMPHETAMINE , POSSESSION OF PARAFON/FORTE DSC , POSSESSION OF ETRAFON/FORTE. AP2 ( MICHAEL ROBERT WHITTLE ) WAS BOOKED FOR VTCSA POSSESSION OF COCAINE UNDER 28 GRAMS ALL EVEDANCE WAS PLACED IN THE PROPERTY ROOM AFTER BEING INITIALED BY W1 ( E TORRES SAPD#1122 ) AND MYSELF. I FOUND SEVERAL OTHER PILLS THAT I WAS UNABLE TO IDENTIFY, THESE WERE ALSO PLACED IN THE PROPERTY ROOM TO BE ANALYZED LATER. AP (ARRESTED PERSON) VEHICLE WAS TOWED WITH A HOLD TAG FOR ASSET SEIZURE. BOTH AP’S ( ARRESTED PERSON”S ) WERE TAKEN TO NIGHT CID WHERE THEY WERE PHOTOGRAPHED. BOTH SUBJECTS WERE BOOKED AT 401 SO. FRIO EVEDANCE ITEMS WERE PLACED IN THE PROPERTY ROOM UNDER TAG NUMBER K165474
*** P R O P E R T Y D E S C R I P T I O N ***
CODE PROPERTY EST VALUE NCIC
E ONE BAGGIE CONTAINING UNDER 28 GRAMS OF COCAINE
TAG NO:345501 RECEIPT MADE PHOTOS TAKEN
*** ADDITIONAL PROPERTY INFORMATION ***
DAN NO TYPE:
K165474
SIZE OF PROPERTY TAKEN
Gary... are you saying this is a lie by the Bexar County Courts ??
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2655 Aug 9, 2013
forth coin wrote:
<quoted text>
hey tommy glad to hear you brother finally got out of jail after being arrested twenty plus times .. for DUI and drugs
if you would have taught your daughter BREE not to drink and drive you would have not had to buy a new rear end for her car .
but I guess it is better then your brother who"s auto dealership went bankrupt
why did you lose your PI lic .?
I did not lose my pi license I just did not renew it. That is public knowledge and can be verified through the board. after doing 18 capital murders I burned out on it. ask Watson how many capital murders he has worked.
not sure what you are talking about Bree's rear end. Obviously she is a better driver than steve's daughter.
My brother never had an auto dealership you need to do better research. must have Andrew working the case
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2656 Aug 9, 2013
Hey Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary... are you saying this is a lie by the Bexar County Courts ??
not from the courts from a police report
sick

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#2657 Aug 10, 2013
Raul wrote:
Russ Flowers - Weapons Charge!
Jell-O John - FCC warning letter!
John Watkins - Terroristic Threats!
Who's going to be Toes next good buddy?
NEXT!
ahhh run raul
Mushroom 5

San Antonio, TX

#2658 Aug 10, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text> not from the courts from a police report
Courts is public record, The police report is what scumbag Private I investigators such as yourself try to use to twist the truth. Well the truth shall set you free, or land you in jail.
Dean

San Antonio, TX

#2661 Aug 10, 2013
I got my disk today.
Dean

San Antonio, TX

#2662 Aug 10, 2013
Tommy and Gary are such silly boys. What kind of silly boys are they you ask? Why I am glad you asked.

They are such silly boys that with both of them living lives that are absolute totally financial train wrecks, with horrible credit and high interest rate loans, IRS Tax liens, Medical debt and judgements, Store credit judgements and even more financial issues that are just now surfacing.

They still rather than paying on debts they owe, use what little money they have come in each month to screw with others.

Money spent on silly harassment like filing a DBA in the Unusual Suspect name, just for the sake of harassment: FAIL

Money spent on silly harassment like buying 3 voice fox hunt transmitters to plant around the homes of Unusual Suspects just for the sake of harassment: FAIL

Money spent on silly harassment like purchasing mini-cd’s and money spent mailing them out all for the sake of harassment: FAIL

Silly guys, unlike you and Gary who deny your crimes and lie and tell people it never happened, Greg’s life is an open book. All of us have known for years about his failed business, the judgements and failure. He is totally open and honest.

You’re silly little disk did not provide me with a second of eye opening information. I did find your including all these e-mails, very enlightening though and I appreciate it, as they e-mails you included, the E-Ham article and such did help cement to anyone that had any doubt that you and Gary are trouble makers and idiots.

If you thought those e-mails an e-ham articles painted Greg in a negative light you sort of FAILED again. Those proved what we all believe about you all.

You are stupid and you are White Trash. It also proved all problems center around you.

One quick question. Why the mini-disk. I was looking forward to some skeet shooting?

These are so small they are useless. Though it did make a nice drink coaster?

Not sure what you thought you were proving. Maybe if Greg was like Gary and kept this all a secret and then lied about it, it would be a different story.

Alas tiny toe and fat ass. You just come off as vindictive little shits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to score drugs 1 hr Eliii 16
Christine (Jun '14) 4 hr anonymous 309
Jackie Torres 6 hr King81 1
Hospitals in San Antonio 12 hr Got out 12
News Man Found Guilty In Fatal Hit-And-Run (Feb '06) 16 hr Brandth 20
cassidy ratliff Nov 3 MinnieR 4
Bandera cops tase old women Oct '16 Oh shoot 2

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance