Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
Tim

United States

#2519 Aug 6, 2013
Gary was singing "on the cover of qst".

Bragging people were going to be placed on qst for jamming.

Like to point out of the people generating conflict it was Gary and tommy who were wrote up in qst.

And they are doing same thing today they were chastised by FCC for in 2006
wash yourselves

United States

#2520 Aug 6, 2013
chastise voddy boy and watty boy so they wont spread there rashes to everyone. stop there herpatoadasyphellis disease spread. you know watty and voddy boys you could shave your azzes and that would help your rashes a little, but washing the sperm from your cracks would help too fyi.
wash yourselves

United States

#2522 Aug 6, 2013
just because i know how to talk shizza about gays and how to make fun of them doesn't mean im gay. dont see how you even determine that.
yes he did

United States

#2526 Aug 6, 2013
murder luis did he
Harry

United States

#2527 Aug 6, 2013
I heard Luis beat Tommys ass so bad Tommy pissed all over himself.

Tommy is now known as Pissy Pants.
Harry

United States

#2528 Aug 6, 2013
So Who is Geoffrey Cuellar? And what was his relationship to Tommy "Toe,Pissy Pants" Caldwell?

Back in 09 Toe used to call KA5GCJ fishing for jammers. But he stopped. Why? It turns out Toe stopped calling "Geoffrey Peter" when Geoff died from complications from HIV. This just too much to let pass,so we decided to dig. No one knew who this guy was.

Geoff is still found on the internet and is of UTube fame. Yes ol' Geoff liked to tinkle on the Gay Bar Pianos. And you should hear him sing. Nice Gay lisp. His cross dressing for 6th street was to die for.There's a picture of him wearing a blonde wig that would curl your toe...

We called his step father James Cave. We told him we were with "Gay Ham Radio Operators" or "GHRO", and wanted to interview him. Wanted to ask questions about his step son being openly gay on ham radio.We said it was to help other gay ham radio guys fit in with the predominantly male hobby.

James was glad to help GHRO. He even offered Geoffrey's brother "Tucker" phone number. He said his other brother"JP" was a Doctor and would probably not have time to speak with us. Guess every family has a son that makes it.

James told us Geoffrey was a guy with many interests. He was owner of a web design company "Manzano". Geoff tried a business with his "significant other" Tommy operating "GCJ Telecommunications" in Texas. Seems that they were too busy doing personal communications than making money. They had several close ham friends in Austin. Geoffrey loved music like Toe, and was an accomplished Gay piano bar performer. He had a special love for his cat.

Geoffry and Tommy had a common interest for a classic BMW they considered a labor of their love. Toe liked to be the mechanic and Geoff liked to drive it home.

Tommy introduced Geoffrey to ham radio and they both were members of several Gay ham radio organizations. Geoff was a member of "Rainbow Amateur Radio" and the "Lambda Amateur Radio Club".
Geoffrey had a special talent for the morse code but his close friend Tommy never learned it.

So now we know why Toe has to buy an adopted family. Why Toe was not in any of his "Daughter's" wedding pictures. Now we know why Toe is called "Old stinky" cause we now know where it's been. And you know toe was in love because
he said he has the Geoff autopsy? Only a lover would want to know what his partner died from .. right?

So now you know the story of our ham radio closet queen. And of course there's more to come.
louis

United States

#2529 Aug 6, 2013
aint got the balls to come for me no one does. well only the cops
Tim

San Antonio, TX

#2531 Aug 7, 2013
Thomas Caldwell: did Andrew Watson go to judge wolfe and lie to him causing him ,the judge in rus's case, to recuse himself for talking to a witness.

Tim: Who really cares and why do you care? Why do you think it is your business to talk about it on the radio night after night?

Thomas Caldwell: did craig Kennedy's wife leave him for another woman

Tim: Who really cares and how does this reflect upon Craig Kennedy? Why do you think it is a damn bit of your business and what is your need to talk about it?

Thomas Caldwell: did luis caraballo beat his 9 year old son

Tim: We have no idea. If you had knowledge of this crime happening at the time, it would be your duty to report it to Child Protective. Other wise why do you feel the need to talk about it day after day. Night after night on the radio.

So the question is why are you so concerned about others and why do you feel it is your duty to drag everyone's history out and discuss it on the radio.

It is not like you and fat ass are pure? My God man you guys are the ultimate in low class individuals you are financial train wrecks all 3 of you. Russ, Gary and you. You three owe and have the worse financial history. You three all have multiple arrest for criminal behavior and all three of you are extreme anti-social.

Why not focus on your own houses and leave other people alone?
Tim

San Antonio, TX

#2532 Aug 7, 2013
What is the common theme with Gary and Tommy?

They appear to be so socially unskilled the only way they can build themselves up is to tear other people down.

Again Tommy why do you feel the need to discuss night after night on the radio other peoples lives. What do you feel it is your function to accusse other people of lying when you have no real idea. You just base it on assumptions based on your own personal bias and how you would react or how you have acted.

What concern is it to you.

You should focus on your own lives and stop dwelling on others.

Your focus is at the heart of all conflict in this town.
Tim

San Antonio, TX

#2533 Aug 7, 2013
See here you go. This is exactly why you are made to look like a fool and you have no credibility. But again what concern is this of you'res.

Thomas Caldwell: did greg lewis commit insurance fraud when he reported inch and a half hardline cut from his tower which was never up/

Tim: How do you know what kind of hard line or coax Greg has? I've been to Greg's home multiple times. He has only hard line and some big stuff up there. So you are as is typical very wrong. You also are falsing accussing someone of a crime. You are basically creating and trying to perpetuate a lie.

But even if you were correct in which you were not? What concern to you is it?

Thomas Caldwell: is steve Steinbach trying to defraud the government claiming he hurt his back while in the navy? he sure had no back problem when we loaded all that equipment on to his trailer at the old roaring twenties

Tim: Again you are making assumptions based on how you aren Gary act. You hear one tiny little comment and run and make assumptions based on your own actions.

Thomas Caldwell: did roger moore illegally try to sell cb amplifiers on amateur radio.

Tim: This is a very simple answer. NO THIS IS A LIE 100% fabricated by you and Gary. Roger Moore has never owned a CB amp or even a CB radio.

Gary told a lie and you got sucked into it like a dog after a bone.

Thomas Caldwell: did steve Steinbach get caught jamming bcro in the early eighties

Tim: I have no idea. But again if he was or did so what? it is long past history. He was what in his early 20's? Unlike you and Gary, most people grow and mature. Everyone did some thing stupid when they were young.

The fact it is 30 year old history means it is just that. Why do you feel the need to act like it is yesterday and talk about it each night.
Tim

San Antonio, TX

#2534 Aug 7, 2013
Tommy and Gary these are simple questions?

Why do you think it is acceptable for you to get on the radio night after night and invent lies about other people, promote half truths and talk about things that happened to people in the past as if it is some kind of importance.

Do you two think you are the national inquirer? At least they stick to current events. You two live in the past.

But really when faced wtih Gary's criminal record and past how is it he justifies talking about others. Does it some how make him feel better about his failures in life to down grade others?

How about you? How can you talk about other people's past history when you are still to this day defrauding the American people by refusing to pay taxes and refusing to pay your bills?

Do you think that some how by pointing out that others have flaws this will erase your crimes and misdeeds?

It does not work that way.
Tim

San Antonio, TX

#2535 Aug 7, 2013
William wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Tim, It will never happen...
I know. Tommy and Gary are incapable of honesty or facing their own failures.

I was just making that point, not expecting a honest response.
Tim

San Antonio, TX

#2537 Aug 7, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
the question I really want answered is did luis kill his boss at angelo's pizza?
Since on many instances on the radio you and Gary have out right stated as fact that he had in deed you seem to have the answer fabricated already you're self.

FACT: Tommy and Gary heard the manager at a pizza shop Luis worked at was killed in a robbery.

FACT: Gary and Tommy then fabricate a story that Luis did this crime.

FACT: Police never even charged or looked to Luis for the crime.

FACT: Gary and Tommy invented the Tommy twist were you hear 1% of truth and invent a story to meet your personal needs, prejudices and hatred.
A_9972 EEXX

San Antonio, TX

#2538 Aug 7, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
no. geoff died of a heart attack. I have a copy of the autopsy.
and no Geoff was not my lover it would be a very sick mind for you to believe so.
i also have a copy of the autopsy ( from www.gayautopsy.com )
Page #1 HIV + Cause of death AID
Page #3 Tatoo on back of neck " Tommy's Boy "
Page #4 line 12 tommy's ...finger prints,palm prints and lips prints were on jeffy butt
forth coin

San Antonio, TX

#2539 Aug 7, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
the question I really want answered is did luis kill his boss at angelo's pizza?

the question i really want answered is was fairy shitts ever arrested fie meth/coke ?

the question i really want answered is which one of your brothers is the drugy/drunk and which cheated all of those people at his bankrupt auto dealership ?

the question i really want answered is why do you fear females ?
you should have of spent more of your time following them in stead of men ....but look at yourself ...it's to late ..

like fairy shitts tells everybody ..your are over sixty ...you have never been on a date ( with a female )...you dress funny...and you still live at home with your mother ......ODD .he is not bothered by your oder ??
forth coin

San Antonio, TX

#2540 Aug 7, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
the writer of this lie must be luis caraballo the child beater. the guy that tore the shirt off his child's back because his mother gave it to him. luis only wanted him to wear cloths that were bought with government welfare
" that were bought with government welfare "
like EVERYTHING fairy shitts ??? buys living on SSI-dis ???

the gov't pays the bills of your brother who has been arrested more then twenty times .. blame the war !!!
is that why he attacked that doctor ??

flowers child ..what are these anger management problems we are now reading about ?? at the VA ??

tommy what ever happened to you PI lic.?
did you trade it in for a BO lic.?
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2541 Aug 7, 2013
sounds like greg lost his balls and is posting as someone else again
Tim

San Antonio, TX

#2542 Aug 7, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
the writer of this lie must be luis caraballo the child beater. the guy that tore the shirt off his child's back because his mother gave it to him. luis only wanted him to wear cloths that were bought with government welfare
See Tommy boy. You take an action and with no proof you speculate on who it is. But then to compund your stupidity you then declare and act on your speculation as if it is fact.

Just like you're jammers. You decide that you dislike and are attacking Greg, Steve, Bill, Roger and others so because you would act in a manner unham like, you assume they would.

So since Greg and Steve and others are victims of your childish games, they have to be the ones who are jamming your pathetic little repeater.

With no evidence to support your claims you declare these guys are jamming.

Silly when the evidence and facts show you to be so wrong. Plus everyone who knows these people and how hard they are pressing people to not respond and to not jam is funny.

You lose all credibility each day you make these unfounded pronouncements.
Tim

San Antonio, TX

#2543 Aug 7, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
sounds like greg lost his balls and is posting as someone else again
Sound more like Greg is smart enough to know you can not argue with an idiot.
Tim

San Antonio, TX

#2544 Aug 7, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
Actually tommy this is not a question at all. There is no evidence, no actions to support your claim.

A much more burning question would be:

Why did an San Antonio Attorney shoot at Gary Sheets as he fled the area in his car?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey tranny from Califas i believe I saw you on ... 3 hr Hillbilly Billy Bob 2
Loan shark (Feb '13) 4 hr spotcred 52
LVN program at Career Point College (Jul '12) 5 hr Future LVN 38
More great entertainment coming tomorrow from t... 5 hr Looney Tunes 7
Dont MESS with Texas. Where are our elected o... 9 hr Just saying 12
Heartbreaking realization 16 hr Karma2pay 2
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! 17 hr Mr Mackey 3

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance