Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2432 Aug 4, 2013
Greg N5XO wrote:
Got myself side tracked with a radio conversation with a fellow ham. Anyway
I was sent recordings yesterday.
Funny in one breath Tommy claimed that I was rapid keying and he could hear me talking in the back ground. If the idiot stopped to think about it or had any understanding of FM capture he would know how stupid he sounds.
Any way within 5 minutes of claiming the rapid keying was me and he caught me with audio in the back ground he then declares that the jamming is caused by a tone generator.
So which is it Tommy.
greg this is the real fact you have made a living as a con man taking down payments from people and businesses and never returning to do the job. I believe gary said a signal generator not a tone generator, I was able to duplicate it from my house with my service monitor. you are even closer any should be able to do it easier. you could also be doing it with a low power transmitter. greg your misdirection is not working. just like the email that you claim to have only two frequencies in your truck.
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2433 Aug 4, 2013
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Boom!!! Slam goes the door on the Tommy and Gary lies.
You two should really stop lying all the time you both are very bad at it and you both suck with time lines.
problem being that either greg does not understand English or he purposely changes what was actually said.

hey greg how is that uhf repeater working for you
change your kotex tommy

United States

#2434 Aug 4, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
problem being that either greg does not understand English or he purposely changes what was actually said.
If tommy spent just a fraction of the effort he puts in being an jerk on ham radio into his personal hygiene, the way he dresses, and taking care of that incontinence problem he has...
he might not walk around stinking of urine, smelling and looking like a homeless person from under the overpass. People at the courthouse describe him as just that.

Damn Greg what did you do to deserve pissys love and attention?

Oh the repeater comment from toe is hilarious!!! I guess he forgot about that POS repeater that him and fluffy white powder tried to put up!
Greg N5XO

San Antonio, TX

#2436 Aug 5, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
It is working fine. ONCE AGAIN YOU MAKE A FALSE ASSUMPTION BASED ON 1% FACTS AND LOOK LIK AN IDIOT IN DOING SO.
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2437 Aug 5, 2013
Greg N5XO wrote:
<quoted text>
It is working fine. ONCE AGAIN YOU MAKE A FALSE ASSUMPTION BASED ON 1% FACTS AND LOOK LIK AN IDIOT IN DOING SO.
that's not what I hear.
The Teacher

United States

#2438 Aug 5, 2013
I am a listener. I like to sit back and listen to Amateur Radio Operators talk and specially so when they start talking about technical items. It is enjoyable and I have learned many things from listening over the years.

Like many whom live in San Antonio proper and the surrounding suburbs have had the displeasure of hearing Gary Sheets and Thomas Caldwell. For a decade or longer I always simply assumed that these two individuals were quite simply just school yard bullies with sociopathic tendencies.But as the trial of the kidnapper and sex slaver Ariel Castro played out on TV News, i began to see some incredible similarities in the personalities of Gary R Sheets an Ariel Castro.

While as far as I am aware Gary Sheets has never kidnapped anyone and held them as a Sex slave, the similarities are uncanny.

Both Gary Sheets an Ariel Castro both are concerned with things that are not only contrary to the actions they perform.

Ariel Castro was upset in his trial that his reputation as a Bus Driver was becoming tarnished and he wanted it made clear his driving record was spot less.

Gary Sheets gets upset if anyone does not view him as this Pillar of the Community and thing he is some kind of self made millionaire.

Both Gary Sheets and Ariel Castro perform unspeakable acts against others.

Ariel Castro kidnapped and tortured for a decade three innocent young women.

Gary Sheets has held Amateur Radio Hostage and tortured a generation of Amateur Radio operators for a decade.

Both Gary Sheets and Ariel Castro blame the victims.

Ariel Castro blamed every one on the planet for his crimes against these women, from his parents, to children he grew up with to the his job.

Gary Sheets blames every one on the planet for his crimes against Amateur Radio. He
admits he does this for fun, but yet it is his victims that he blames. Gary’s personal vendettas and personal attacks are always his victims fault.

These two individuals share some amazing personality traits with many well known people in history.

Interesting enough Serial Killers seem to share these common traits, so Gary Sheets is right there in the sharing of personality traits with the likes of.

Ted Bundy, Son of Sam, Anthony Sowell, Jeffery Dahmer, Adolf Hitler, Stalin. There is actually strong evidence the human mind is not capable of viewing itself in such a manner and in their minds they are simply misunderstood and always the victim.

Gary you are right there with some greats.

Hope you are proud.
The Teacher

United States

#2439 Aug 5, 2013
Over and over again Gary always attempts to paint himself the victim. Never ever taking into consideration it is his own very actions that create the problems he faces.

Only a sick and demented individual can sit down each night and bad mouth other people and make false statements and accusations and then blame those individuals when they have had enough and respond.

Personally I think the AARO Club and the Unusual Suspects should be given awards and setup as shinning examples of how to behave in hostile conditions. These people have been exemplary in the way they have handled themselves and remained true to the spirit of friendship and adult behavior in the face of adverse situations of abuse.

What is interesting. Like all Serial Killers and mentally ill people before them. They have a grave concern over how society will view them in the future. Gary expresses this concern always.

Fortunately Gary will always be remembered as an example of how to not behave and of a socially ill individual. And thank fully his ill gotten accomplishments and misdeeds will very quickly be forgotten and he will not even be a foot note in history beyond his mention in a 2006 QST Article for his ill behavior.
Amazing ham

Dallas, TX

#2440 Aug 5, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
that's not what I hear.
Who gives a shit what the voices in your head tell you. They lie just like you do
Mad Ham

San Antonio, TX

#2442 Aug 5, 2013
Tommy, The voices in your head don't like you either.
what if

United States

#2443 Aug 5, 2013
what if someone built an emp device and set it near one of your towers. what would be the likely effects on their house or other towers. not saying i would do this just wondering what would happen to all the radio equipment and household appliances. there are hellbent hams out there that would possibly do something like that to get revenge. it would be considered a terroristic act.
thats not ak johnny

United States

#2444 Aug 5, 2013
i dont think he would be smart enough to think of that much less build one. wonder who it might be
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2445 Aug 5, 2013
what if wrote:
what if someone built an emp device and set it near one of your towers. what would be the likely effects on their house or other towers. not saying i would do this just wondering what would happen to all the radio equipment and household appliances. there are hellbent hams out there that would possibly do something like that to get revenge. it would be considered a terroristic act.
it would not be a terroristic threat it would be an act terrorism
HEY TOMMY

San Antonio, TX

#2447 Aug 5, 2013
Hey Tommy,
I come you will not tell us about Jeffy ?? jcg or what ever his name is ??
please

United States

#2448 Aug 5, 2013
lets just call this quits for someone does something stupid. ohh the humanity
A_9972 EEXX

San Antonio, TX

#2449 Aug 5, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
it would not be a terroristic threat it would be an act terrorism
tommy ..tell us about worm food GCJ ..

think how different your life would be if you could over come your fear of women ..

why did Target take you to small claims court ?

is AK-jonny going to take the place of worm food ?

tell us about the girl you hit

or you brothers ...

tommy is sooo misunderstood ....

OH WELL
A_9972 EEXX

San Antonio, TX

#2450 Aug 5, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
go change diapers steve
if ANYBODY knows about wet diapers it is tommy !!

Wet Diapers 5GXH !
A_9972 EEXX

San Antonio, TX

#2451 Aug 5, 2013
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
that's not what I hear.
tommy how good can your hearing be .....after all the years fairy shitt has been pulling on your ears ??
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2452 Aug 5, 2013
please wrote:
lets just call this quits for someone does something stupid. ohh the humanity
already have a witness to the of an unusual suspect meeting where they were talking about "killing people" the witness is beyond reproach.
yea

United States

#2453 Aug 5, 2013
what if wrote:
somebody's wheels are turning
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2454 Aug 5, 2013
Mad Ham wrote:
Tommy, The voices in your head don't like you either.
they might not like me, but they despise you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I like up voting my own posts 10 hr El Paso 3
My Presidential makeover 12 hr DC Dave 1
San Antonio Sucks (Jun '09) 12 hr Jimmy Chonga 2,513
Hey D C Dave aka Audi 5000 derp a derp Caitlyn ... 13 hr Wanda 28
after hours beer/ liquor (Jan '14) 21 hr Mark 15
horny Latina women for fun (Jan '13) 21 hr Ella 25
A Country United NO MORE Fri New Resident 17

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance