Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
i thought

United States

#2372 Jul 29, 2013
i thought that garys repeater didnt have more than a two or three block coverage. how can you claim that then claim he was jamming everyone. i just dont see how that is possible. or is garys repeater better than yalls
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2373 Jul 30, 2013
i thought wrote:
i thought that garys repeater didnt have more than a two or three block coverage. how can you claim that then claim he was jamming everyone. i just dont see how that is possible. or is garys repeater better than yalls
Wow more tommy twist. Gary keying up repeaters with real coverage is not difficult.

Also Gary keying up real repeaters has nothing at all to do with his own piece of crap repeater with 3 block coverage.
so u admit

United States

#2374 Jul 30, 2013
so he does have a good radio then u admit. so maybe his repeater is better than u like it to be. maybe he knows more than yall think he knows. yall just admit it he is the finest ham in san antonio. one of yall could have been playing music on different repeaters then settled on one frequency, the frequency that the hidden transmitter by his house is set on to frame him. so whats next go kiss kiss laura smith to try to get her to do something about him. With no absolute proof a picture of gary holding the
so u admit

United States

#2375 Jul 30, 2013
mike to a radio how can you be absolutely sure it wasn't a hidden transmitter tied to a walkman to play music, did you search every square inch on his property illegally. so case dismissed no absolute proof beyond a reasonable doubt that it was him. CASE DISMISSED
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2376 Jul 30, 2013
so u admit wrote:
so he does have a good radio then u admit. so maybe his repeater is better than u like it to be. maybe he knows more than yall think he knows. yall just admit it he is the finest ham in san antonio. one of yall could have been playing music on different repeaters then settled on one frequency, the frequency that the hidden transmitter by his house is set on to frame him. so whats next go kiss kiss laura smith to try to get her to do something about him. With no absolute proof a picture of gary holding the
Typical Tommy Twist. Always blame others for his and gary's actions.

The funniest comment on earth was a week ago when Gary complained there are a couple of guys who look up back grounds on people they do not like and make up things about people they do not like and then talk bad about them on the radio.

They say confession is good for the soul, but damn man that was just too funny.

You just can not make up this crap.

You guys are jammers, you are ass wipes, you are major LIDS [loved it when Gary asked what a LID was, ya old time ham my ass}.

Sorry guys you are just ass wipes and you been caught.
Greg N5XO

San Antonio, TX

#2377 Jul 30, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow more tommy twist. Gary keying up repeaters with real coverage is not difficult.
Also Gary keying up real repeaters has nothing at all to do with his own piece of crap repeater with 3 block coverage.
Just a random question.

How are the people that are jamming Gary's repeater and playing music on 52 any better than Gary and Tommy?

When you do what you complain about, where does that leave you?

Just because they are dumb ass's and piss poor hams, does that mean you have to be one as well?

JUST SAYING!
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2378 Jul 30, 2013
so u admit wrote:
mike to a radio how can you be absolutely sure it wasn't a hidden transmitter tied to a walkman to play music, did you search every square inch on his property illegally. so case dismissed no absolute proof beyond a reasonable doubt that it was him. CASE DISMISSED
Tommy the toe twist.

Man you can spin crap Toe
Greg N5XO

San Antonio, TX

#2379 Jul 30, 2013
Tommy you and Gary really need to stop DFing by who ever is on your mind at the time.........Specially since you two seem to be madly in love with Steve and Me.....

Gary blames Steve, you blame me........Then you blame Steve and Gary blames me.

Between you two idiots and the bozo's who insist on playing the same stupid ass game you two play......

A lot of conflict and disruption to a good hobby.

As to your other comments...just shows the world what kind of person you are.
The law

San Antonio, TX

#2385 Jul 30, 2013
so u admit wrote:
so he does have a good radio then u admit. so maybe his repeater is better than u like it to be. maybe he knows more than yall think he knows. yall just admit it he is the finest ham in san antonio. one of yall could have been playing music on different repeaters then settled on one frequency, the frequency that the hidden transmitter by his house is set on to frame him. so whats next go kiss kiss laura smith to try to get her to do something about him. With no absolute proof a picture of gary holding the
YES
Mad Ham

San Antonio, TX

#2386 Jul 30, 2013
Gary, shame on you, you said you was better than Tommy. With you jamming you have proved you are cut from the same cloth. Why don't you do the world a favor and next time you self medicate, take 15 of your little pills and see if you can down a 5th of Jack Daniels at the same time.

I doubt you will be missed.
Amazing ham

Dallas, TX

#2388 Jul 30, 2013
lol wrote:
you know there is a hidden transmitter in that area that you guys hid there near his house to try to set him up
Really and who are "you guys".

Russ and tommy only people I know who have planted qrming transmitters.

You keep projecting your actions on others Thomas.

You need to stop lying and blaming others for what you do and would do
its me yall

United States

#2389 Jul 30, 2013
im gonna play music on the radio get your dopplars and gps and cameras im gonna do it on the busses down town. have fun finding me.
andrews cock

United States

#2391 Jul 30, 2013
hi i am andrews penis i am infected with herpatoadasyphillys disease. i think i want to go back and rub it in vodabitches culo. it felt so good. but i dont know where this itchy warty thing came from i think it was the aci club. but voddy has it too and he is willing to stay with me since my wife wont let me in her anymore. i dont care she wasn't that tight anyway. voddyboy's culo is sooo much tighter than my wife anyway.
andrews cock

United States

#2392 Jul 30, 2013
tommys lips come on get some new materials or words. if the last comment is alll you had your the one that sucks. bet you play pee pee swords with (andrew andy) and vodabitch. a three way penis sword fight batting each others heads together bet it was fun for yall did yall come together. was it a spurt of the moment thing, i bet it was. did you let your kids go have milk and cookies and share a bed with michael jackson and drink the jesus juice.
good night t

United States

#2394 Jul 30, 2013
good night to you too.
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2395 Jul 31, 2013
andrews cock wrote:
hi i am andrews penis i am infected with herpatoadasyphillys disease. i think i want to go back and rub it in vodabitches culo. it felt so good. but i dont know where this itchy warty thing came from i think it was the aci club. but voddy has it too and he is willing to stay with me since my wife wont let me in her anymore. i dont care she wasn't that tight anyway. voddyboy's culo is sooo much tighter than my wife anyway.
Tommy dreaming of cock again.

Tommy are you, Gary and Russ capable of going a day with out homo erotic dreams and talk?
BIRDS OF A FEATHER

San Antonio, TX

#2396 Jul 31, 2013
andrews cock wrote:
tommys lips come on get some new materials or words. if the last comment is alll you had your the one that sucks. bet you play pee pee swords with (andrew andy) and vodabitch. a three way penis sword fight batting each others heads together bet it was fun for yall did yall come together. was it a spurt of the moment thing, i bet it was. did you let your kids go have milk and cookies and share a bed with michael jackson and drink the jesus juice.
No... This is Tommy's new Boyfriend "John the Brown eye"
Mad Ham

San Antonio, TX

#2398 Jul 31, 2013
I never knew he had it in him..
the beast

United States

#2399 Jul 31, 2013
can yall go a day without mentioning gci. guess you have homo thoughts too. your the round brown brown eye lover. just accept yourself the way you are.
the beast

United States

#2401 Jul 31, 2013
im o frequency462.5625 or channel1 and frequency462.6375 or channel4. come find me get your dopplar signals cameras and gps and find me where or who i am. go put laura cutie with a nice booty smith on speed dial. and come get me. oh by the way you dont need a licensed to operate an frs radio

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Purge: Elimination of the white trash CRACK... 1 hr White Trash 2
Beaners get their greasy feathers ruffled... 1 hr Cracker 21
What does every white man aspire to be? 1 hr Too True 11
Target (Nov '11) 1 hr sexy990 11
Philosophical Questions 2 hr cristal 6
Support Your Local Bandidos Mc (Oct '10) 6 hr Thomas 0 Caldwell 151
Not Again!!! 9 hr Otty Sanchez 16
More from around the web

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]