Eric

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Gary seems to be incapable of separating RETIREMENT INCOME FROM WELFARE....In his warped little world he is always claiming, Bill, Steve and others in our group who are retired, most earning good incomes are
welfare and hand out folks. More of that jealousy thing flowing through his veins. Sadly the retired folks in the Unusual Suspects live more comfortable lives with more disposable incomes than Gary does with his wife
slaving away at the salt mines.

He randomly blames Steve most of the night of jamming him, then he goes on about how stupid people are who buy Frame Houses, you know the kind of house Tommy lives in with his mommy, and the kind of house 99%
of America lives in.

But keep up and see what Gary is really saying. Remember every thing Gary talks about is PROJECTION and what he is thinking about. SINCE HE IS INCAPABLE OF SEPARATING HIS PROBLEMS FROM OTHERS, it all
blurs together.

So let us look to see what current problems Gary is suffering from.

Gary is saying how stupid people are who buy FRAME HOUSES, and then how STUPID PEOPLE ARE WHO GET LOANS FOR SAID HOUSES OR TAKE OUT A SECOND MORTGAGE.

TRANSLATION: Gary is upset that his CONDEMNED SUB STANDARD HOME is not eligible for any loans. He is not capable of getting the money he needs to support his habits and buy real ham radio equipment rather than
use a hodge podge of hand me down's, stolen Army Mars equipment and patched together coax and a cobbled together tower.

Gary is now claiming all of Steve's children have moved home dragging his grandkids and son-in laws and daughters in-law with them. Sadly Gary as normal you are fucking just stupidly wrong. Not one child has moved back,
not one grand child has moved in, not one son or daughter in law has moved back in.

So what is it that Gary is upset about.

WHY GARY IS UPSET HIS SON is still living at home, and wasting his weekends sitting in the living room playing video games. COME ON GARY IT'S NOT LIKE THE APPLE FELL FAR FROM THE TREE, YOU HAVE BORED US
WITH TALES OF HOW YOUR OWN DADDY WHEN YOU WERE 29 YEARS OF AGE "SAID GET A JOB OR GET OUT"
Eric

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

need a radio wrote:
yall should have never tried to ruin johns life. he never deserved what yall have done to him. Just remember what goes around comes back around to bite u in the ass worse. Lots of civil law suits coming for vodabitch and andrew and tony and the others who have or bare false witness against john. You think im his lawyer he has a very good lawyer that i got him. Oh be prepared to pay his lawyers fees too. You are messing with someone like a prophet, john that is. Havent u heard that u cant make up lies and
How do people like Toe trying to pretend he is John and then forgets and post as himself under the name and then switches back.

GOD YOU ARE STUPID.
A_9972 EEXX

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

where is ur proof wrote:
it already has. one case has been dismissed
john. how is your law suit against AARO coming along ? months later....nothing ... every time I come back in to town ,you say the same thing ..." soon "
it ain't going to happen AK-jonny.

if you think tommy is a good legal adviser ...ask the flowers child why he ended up in jail on Christmas eve ?????....
or did not tell you about that ???? why not ??? ask him !!

could tommy name ONE person he help win a law suit ?? NO !!

tommy should sue who ever it is who picks out his clothes
or the Doctor working on his rotting feet .

fairy shitt please pass on a Big Thank You to jenny for posting he latest bubby pics ... you must be so proud !!!!!

as you sit in the truck , watching her throw bails on hay .
A_9972 EEXX

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

where is ur proof wrote:
it already has. one case has been dismissed
AK-jonny
cases may be dismissed every day
.... you will be stupid forever .
A_9972 EEXX

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
actually greg it was you that wanted to catch jammers when you claimed to catch rudy I still have the email. you were looking for someone else who had a beam and I gave you steve stienbachs name and phone number
.... What tommy dose not have are e-mail address and phone numbers of females

tommy ... why did you hit that girl ???
what was the name of the guy who ran over you ??

when fairy shitts is talking about a ham living with his mother , never been on a date , dresses like some body homeless and a crappy station ,... it sounds like he is talking about gxh
at least gcj is wearing a suit !! worm food
VCO

Universal City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

It funny how Tommy claim his little buddy AKA White Noise was not the one that was jamming or getting on the inter ties freq. The day he was pick up and book the jamming stop, The inter ties freq have been quiet. So did we get the wrong person? I think not!
set up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

VCO wrote:
It funny how Tommy claim his little buddy AKA White Noise was not the one that was jamming or getting on the inter ties freq. The day he was pick up and book the jamming stop, The inter ties freq have been quiet. So did we get the wrong person? I think not!
he was set up. dont you know that. when john was arrested, the person stopped jamming cause there was no need to then. i guess yall will try to frame him for playing music recently too. you people just need to get a life
Eric

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

set up wrote:
<quoted text>he was set up. dont you know that. when john was arrested, the person stopped jamming cause there was no need to then. i guess yall will try to frame him for playing music recently too. you people just need to get a life
Ya ya ya.

And gary was setup, he did not know there were drugs in the car, even though it was his car and he was never arrested and never went to jail and never was fined and never did 320 hours of community service, it was all a setup.

And you never hit a women and were never arrested for it

And you pay your bills and do not owe the IRS almost a hundred thousand, and stores and hospitals

and Russ never played SHOP AND DASH and skipped out on paying close to 1/4 of a million dollars.

Nope it's all fantasy.

And Gary is not an first class idiot, he just plays one on radio.

Give us a break with your conspriacy theories.
A_9972 EEXX

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

in the old days tommy said his daughter was some girl named Bree...

tommy... what is the name of your new made up daughter ??

tommy's last girlfriend was named " Do Not Over Inflate "
get a life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

translate that or do yall not have the mental capacity to do so.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

let me guess yall cant read code. if you could u would respond quicker
Eric

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

lol wrote:
let me guess yall cant read code. if you could u would respond quicker
We know Gary and his wife can not read code.

In fact Gary's wife made the statement in a conversation with Denny about 4 months prior to his death when he asked her if she would like to help him brush up on his code by practicing. Her exact words which are recorded were.

"I do not know morse code. It has always sounded like garble e goop to me and I never could learn it"

Question: How did she get her Advance Amateur Ticket if she never learned CW?

Gary can you answer that for us in your next on the air tirade? No did not think you could.

Gary was on the air talking when someone sent the following CW message.

"WD5FWP and WD5GXH are total lIDS, this is __________"

Gary started raising hell about some idiot having a repeater on 52 and it IDing.

Not only did not he or tommy recognize personal call signs, but they also did not get the call sign of the individual whom sent it when he signed.

Follow this up with the fact that Gary's repeater had the wrong CW ID programed into it for years. We caught it and monitored how long it would take for him to catch and change it.

it said WB5FWP and not WD5FWP and Gary never did catch it. It was only after it was pointed out here on Topix that he caught on.

So if Gary and his wife do not know CW then how did they both get ADVANCE ham tickets?

Follow this up by Gary's absolute and total lack of technical knowledge.

This is the guy who claims to be an ADVANCE class ham radio operator and yet

He does not know what a Corona ball on an antenna is. Even after having it explained to him on topix multiple times he argues with it and insist it is eye protection.

He did not know if you could hook up a light bulb to DC power and wanted to know if you could hook it up how would you wire it up to a power supply?

Really?

Does anyone honestly believe Gary or his wife hold Advance Ham Tickets that were legally tested and passed?

Let us perform a poll:

Do you believe Gary and his wife honestly aquired ADVANCE HAM Tickets or do you believe they achieved those class tickets through fraudulant means?

Please voice your opinion.
Eric

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

There is a new book coming out that is a must read. it is called.

How to DF

and was written by WD5FWP Gary R Sheets.

Chapter 1: How to ID a jammer

IDing a jammer is very easy and can quickly be learned by the average ham radio operator. It greatly helps if you are either a pathological liar or mentally deranged, but even a average ham radio can learn to DF quickly if you just follow these simple steps.

Step 1: Run a repeater with crap like coverage.

Step 2: Have the repeater unable to hold weak signals

Step 3: When a mobil station that is beyond a 3 block coverage area is unable
to properly connect and hold the repeater, blame jammers

Step 4: Once you have determined there are jammers out there, the next
phase is to ID them.

To properly ID a jammer, you look deep into your very soul and find
the person you are

A: Mad at
B: Jealous of
C Just randomly pull names out of thin air

Step 5: Once you have determined the means to name your jammer, then
get on the air and announce you have caught this person jamming.

IE: Steve all of your children have moved back home, and because you are unhappy with living on welfare and in a frame home. You are a jammer. Steve we have caught you jamming. We know it is you, because Russ is going to drive out there and confirm it in 4 to 5 hours, so please do not move.

And there you have it. Quick and easy Identification of a jammer.

Now go out and ID a jammer and make Gary proud.
Mike

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you believe Gary and his wife honestly aquired ADVANCE HAM Tickets or do you believe they achieved those class tickets through fraudulant means?
Please voice your opinion.
I do not believe they passed the requirements for the Advance Ham License.
code

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

translate .. ._ _._. _ .._ ._ ._.. ._.. _.__ ._.. .. _._ . _ .... . _. ._ __ . ._ _._ .___ ___ .... _. _. _.__ _ .... ._ _. _._ ... ._ ____. ____. __... ..___ . _.._ _.._ this.
code

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

translate _. ___ _ __. .._ .. ._.. _ _.__ .. ... _.__ ___ .._ ._. __. ___ _. _. ._ .... . ._ ._. .._. ___ ._. .__ .... .. _ . _. ___ .. ... . .. _. _._. ___ .._ ._. _ this
code

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

translate ._ __ .. _ ___ __ __ _.__ ___ ._. .___ ___ .... _. this
code

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

translate _.__ ___ .._ ._ ._. . ._ _... .._ _. _._. .... ___ .._. .._. ._ __. __. ... .__ .... ___ ... _ .. _._. _._ . ._ _._. .... ___ _ .... . ._. ... __ ._ _. __. .. _. ._ ... this

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bandera Discussions

Search the Bandera Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 18 min Larry Driscoll 21,428
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr What I say xoxo 17,029
Feature points Referral Code 1 hr amy 86
Illegal aliens bring disease and crime. 1 hr Pueblo 18
EXCLUSIVE! ACI Bathhouse customers sound off... (May '11) 2 hr Mm69yes 90
gaby a garza 2 hr HEY WHAT DOES SHE LOOK 5
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 3 hr nina roth 595
•••
•••
•••
Bandera Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bandera Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••