Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
mr know it all

United States

#2266 Jul 22, 2013
someone give me a HT, i will help the side who gives me a radio. come on give it to me give it to me give it to me, i need it now.
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2267 Jul 24, 2013
Jack Slapped wrote:
Really Greg, who made you the mouth piece for the community. Just because you have no sence of humor doesn't mean everyone else doesnt either. I dont condone the music being played and but I do find it kind of funny. Taking a page out of Rileys book, if you don't like what you hear change the frequency.....
I see Greg expressing his opinion on the jammers and music players. He is not professing to speak for anyone but himself.

I do throw my support behind Greg's statements and agree and say in this case he speaks for me as well.

The person or persons who are playing the music and acting like a man child is as much the problem around here as gary and tommy.

You all enjoy conflict and this is pathetic.
A_9972 EEXX

San Antonio, TX

#2268 Jul 24, 2013
bandit 1 wrote:
andrew watson reminds me of sheriff beufort t justice.
you remind me of what I just flushed
Greg N5XO

San Antonio, TX

#2269 Jul 24, 2013
Jack Slapped wrote:
Really Greg, who made you the mouth piece for the community. Just because you have no sence of humor doesn't mean everyone else doesnt either. I dont condone the music being played and but I do find it kind of funny. Taking a page out of Rileys book, if you don't like what you hear change the frequency.....
By the way I did enjoy you verbal ass whippin of Shits a few months back but don't let that go to your head. Did you ever think people were tired of listening to your mono toned voice. You can be quite annoying from time to time.
Just remember nobody likes s Mr. Know It All....
I may very well be mono-toned and I may very well come over as very opinionated. That is who I am, if you do not like it turn the big Knob Gary is always talking about.

What I am is respectful of others and never try to deliberate harm others.

I think Gary is the biggest piece of shit that every walked this planet, but that still does not excuse trash radio.

TRY READING THE FCC RULES SOME POINT IN YOUR LIFE.

Jamming, QRMing and Broadcasting is in direct violation of FCC rules and regs. Listening to that crap is also annoying. If I want to hear shit music then I will go and turn on some rap station.

And I am not speaking for anyone but myself. My views are mine.....

What Gary and Tommy do on the radio is disgusting, dispicable and they are pure bastards. But so is the idiot or idiots playing the music and jamming other hams conversations.

I told Gary 6 years ago when he tried to smooth talk me into "catching jammers" that I wanted no part of the bullshit because there is no good side.

Rule violators and ass wholes are all the same. Does not matter why they are doing it.
Roger rabbit

Pleasanton, TX

#2270 Jul 24, 2013
A poor Ham Radio Operator made the mistake of getting onto the radio late last night and having his contact be Gary Sheets. The poor guy made an excuse and got off as fast as he could.

Gary went into his normal tirade of how he is super ham and how he has a 100ft tower and  how he has more repeaters than any ham radio operator in the history of ham radio operators.

First allow me to point out the lie.

Gary claims yet again to have a 100ft tower. Gary can you explain why CPS states the two poles located near your tower are only 38ft tall and your tower only extends a bit over 5 to 8 ft above those power poles?

Allow us to explain it to you dumb ass.

38 feet + 8 feet = 46 feet. 100 feet - 46 feet = 54 feet.

So Gary you are 54 feet short of your stated 100 feet.

Why do you lie like this when it is so easy to dispute and provide the evidence to the truth.

Gary then with so many people locally knowing the truth about him and cutting him totally off. Were is Dave from Houston Gary? Where is Mike? Where is Lee? Were is Ed? Were is Dave from San Antonio? Were is John? Were is a host of others that have heard the truth and isolate them selves from Gary?
Roger rabbit

Pleasanton, TX

#2271 Jul 24, 2013
The poor Ham Radio Operator who suffered the terrible misfortune of having his first local contact be Gary sure learned quickly that Gary is an idiot. He could not shut down his radio quickly enough. And do not worry Gary we will make sure he hears first hand who and what the problem is.

It clearly has to be a sign of severe mental illness on Gary’s part. Truly horrible mental illness that goes way beyond drug abuse and typical sociopathic tendencies. No one in the history of the world has projected as much of his personal activity and actions upon others.

Gary actually stated and I am going to quote him here.“Ham Radio has changed greatly in the past 4 years, there is a group of hams who find people they do not like and look them up and then discuss the divorces, marriages, children, financial problems on the air. What they do is very inappropriate”.

Was Gary confessing? Was Gary projecting? It was really very hard to tell.

But what I can tell you is there is hundreds if not thousands of hours of recordings with Gary and Tommy.

Discussing other hams financial issues
Discussing other hams marriages
Discussing other hams homes
Discussing other hams divorces

All of which has turned out to be projection.
Chris

Pleasanton, TX

#2272 Jul 24, 2013
Greg N5XO wrote:
<quoted text>
I may very well be mono-toned and I may very well come over as very opinionated. That is who I am, if you do not like it turn the big Knob Gary is always talking about.
I think Gary is the biggest piece of shit that every walked this planet, but that still does not excuse trash radio.
Jamming, QRMing and Broadcasting is in direct violation of FCC rules and regs. Listening to that crap is also annoying. If I want to hear shit music then I will go and turn on some rap station.
What Gary and Tommy do on the radio is disgusting, dispicable and they are pure bastards. But so is the idiot or idiots playing the music and jamming other hams conversations.
I told Gary 6 years ago when he tried to smooth talk me into "catching jammers" that I wanted no part of the bullshit because there is no good side.
Rule violators and ass wholes are all the same. Does not matter why they are doing it.
I 100% agree with Greg. You can not complain about the actions of the idiot squad if you your self are violating common decency and FFC rules.

Like Greg or not he has for the most part tried to influence by example and encouraged others to ignore them and remain above the petty bull shit.

Steve and Greg unlike any two hams in San Antonio have been savagely attacked and abused by Gary and Tommy and with very few exceptions have as a rule remained gentleman. This is why they have respect of so many.

I would never be able to tolerate the abuse those two have endured over a hobby and not responded two fold back. I would have given fat ass the ass beating he deserves long ago.

Greg, Steve and a handful of other Hams deserve and earned my respect for holding heads high against such raw angry abuse by two individuals whom are pure trash and in my opinion should be locked away from a free and sane society.
Chris

Pleasanton, TX

#2273 Jul 24, 2013
As a rule the Unusual Suspects have always as a group and individuals have operated in a manner to make Amatuer Radio operators proud. They set a good example of good behavior, decency and are just out right good and kind people.

No other group has suffered such abuse as this group has by two sick jealous creatures as fat ass and toe. And even suffering from the abuse they remain true to themselves and each other.

I would be proud to be part of this group.

Bill, Greg, Steve and the rest you are a bright example of the true spirit of Amatuer Radio and a beacon to new hams.

Thank you guys for standing proud.
Amazing ham

Denver, CO

#2274 Jul 24, 2013
Chris wrote:
As a rule the Unusual Suspects have always as a group and individuals have operated in a manner to make Amatuer Radio operators proud. They set a good example of good behavior, decency and are just out right good and kind people.
No other group has suffered such abuse as this group has by two sick jealous creatures as fat ass and toe. And even suffering from the abuse they remain true to themselves and each other.
I would be proud to be part of this group.
Bill, Greg, Steve and the rest you are a bright example of the true spirit of Amatuer Radio and a beacon to new hams.
Thank you guys for standing proud.
Very well put.

It takes special people secure and confident in who they are to hold up and remain cheerful and positive against the crap flowing out of Gary's mouth daily.

Bravo unusual suspects

Strong leadership and strong morals show for all.

Stand proud
New HAM

Lockhart, TX

#2275 Jul 24, 2013
I'm a new HAM and find it hard to imagine why some people act the way they do on the air. I worked hard to get my General ticket and do enjoy operating VHF Simplex. After reading through many of these posts and hearing some of the trash talk on .520 I'm embarrassed to have a .520 sticker on my vehicle! The only reason i have not removed it is because I travel the state quite extensively and have had QSOs with other HAMs who called after seeing the sticker. I really wish people would grow up, show some respect for amateur radio, and clean up their act or stop transmitting all together! That's just my rant.

i need radio

United States

#2277 Jul 24, 2013
it like drug to me. i will by an ht from someone
i need radio

United States

#2278 Jul 24, 2013
anyone got a woxun radio for sale?
Ba Ba Black Sheep

Houston, TX

#2279 Jul 24, 2013
Amazing ham wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well put.
It takes special people secure and confident in who they are to hold up and remain cheerful and positive against the crap flowing out of Gary's mouth daily.
Bravo unusual suspects
Strong leadership and strong morals show for all.
Stand proud
Sounds like Greg's flock has come out to support him, whaaa Shaw,LOL....
HEY TOMMY

San Antonio, TX

#2280 Jul 24, 2013
i need radio wrote:
Who is KA5GCJ.... Care to kiss and Tell ??
A_9972 EEXX

San Antonio, TX

#2281 Jul 24, 2013
i need radio wrote:
john were you HIGH in High School
I will BUY ...not i will by ..
....you are bi- etc.
Amazing ham

Denver, CO

#2282 Jul 24, 2013
Ba Ba Black Sheep wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like Greg's flock has come out to support him, whaaa Shaw,LOL....
Jeslous
need radio

United States

#2283 Jul 24, 2013
A_9972 EEXX wrote:
<quoted text>
john were you HIGH in High School
I will BUY ...not i will by ..
....you are bi- etc.
do you want to sell me radio, i pay good money for it. as for everyone else if you got it ill buy it. oh do i detect some animosity between aaro and the unusual suspects. you people just look for something to complain or fight about aaro. sell me a radio and a jumper to hook it up to a j-pole. if not i guess i will just buy a cb radio and tweek and tune it to get 120 channel
need radio

United States

#2284 Jul 24, 2013
and build me a 2000 or 3000 watt amp. hook it up to a couple deep cycle marine batteries. i should be able to talk to people in south america and canada and any where in us. u guys have to connect to repeaters and links to realy get out there. i will have pure power then. maybe ill try to do a few moon bounces, and different antennas
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#2285 Jul 24, 2013
Greg N5XO wrote:
<quoted text>
actually greg it was you that wanted to catch jammers when you claimed to catch rudy I still have the email. you were looking for someone else who had a beam and I gave you steve stienbachs name and phone number
need radio

United States

#2286 Jul 24, 2013
ill be the best cb radio operator ever. i might have to go mobile when operating. dont worry you will pay for the car after i sue you people. the only way i wont sue you buy me a car good ham radio and give me my license hint hint. and i have to wait to get my last case dismissed to sue, so just wait i will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2% of U S citizens say we a immigration problem... 21 min Pancho n Lefty 3
Why did God create white trash? (Aug '14) 1 hr Insider 111
Food stamps 1 hr Sir Master 4
Bandera cops tase old women 12 hr aaa123445 1
Legal aid needed. 12 hr anonymous 2
Cristal 13 hr cristal 3
need wealthy person to give me a car (Apr '12) 16 hr mbl 74
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages