Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
Just Wondering

San Antonio, TX

#2245 Jul 21, 2013
On more than a dozen occasions over the past couple of years Gary enjoys making comments about how bad things happen to people because of the lives they lead. He has many times over stated that Steve’s daughter had her automobile accident due to Steve’s wrong doings in life, touting that his daughters accident is proof that Steve was not a good person.

Any rational person understands this is just typical Gary quackery and gross stupidity. And anyone whom has met and gotten to know Steve understands that Steve is a really good guy and nothing like the individual that Gary presents for everyone within listening distance.

But based on Gary’s proclamation that bad things happen to bad people. Looking at Gary’s life one has to wonder at all of the really bad acts Gary must have performed to have the health and back issues.

Gary proclaims himself to be crippled. Under Gary’s rules since bad things happened to him he is then a bad person.

So Gary what in the hell did you do to piss of God so greatly that he crippled you?

Was it beating your children?

Was it beating your wife?

Was it drug abuse and debauchery?

Was it abuse of your neighbors?

Just what bad acts have you performed in your life to result in your handicapped life situation?

To be crippled and in such pain as you describe and attribute to yourself, you must be one depraved son of a bitch.

Bad Gary.
Just Wondering

San Antonio, TX

#2246 Jul 21, 2013
Gary claims people suffer ill health, accidents, and other bad life events as karma for bad things they have done. Let us review the group of bullies and see if maybe Gary has a valid point after all. It is possible that even Gary could be correct. After all a stopped clock is right twice a day. So it’s possible in a life time of lies that even Gary is right at least once.

Russ: This man appears to suffer from anger management problems, is abusive and threatening to those around him. He suffers from childish anger and behavior issues and resorts to childish name calling “Gay Comm”,“SteinPrick” and host of other colorful names.

He suffers from Tendon issues that have him close to crippled up, back issues and suffered bankruptcy among a host of legal issues?

IT APPEARS GARY MAY BE ON TO SOMETHING.

Tommy: This man is a first class Sociopath, extremely abusive, been arrested multiple times for assault, resisting arresting among a host of charges, has not paid Income taxes in over a decade, does not pay his bills and is just a scum bag. He has not got an honest bone in his body and lies almost non-stop.

He suffers from diabetes, high blood pressure, leg issues, and general ill health and can not support himself properly forced to drive old clunkers that are more at home in a junk yard than on the street, could not even afford to fix his windshield wipers for months on end, and has to live off his mother.

Gary: This man can not tell the truth, suffers from some mental illness that after he tells a lie several times he now believes it to be the truth, has multiple arrest for drug abuse and possession, vandalism, and is an extreme bully and sociopath.

This man suffers from a host of health problems, claims to be crippled with severe back issues and other dilibating problems. His children appear to strongly dislike him “based on facebook and my space post they themselves have made”. He is just short of a financial disaster with his saving grace being his home and ranch home are paid for by others so he can fall back upon that.

BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO BAD PEOPLE.

Shame that theory is as stupid as the fat ass idiot proclaiming such stupidity.

DAMN YOU ARE DUMB GARY!
Just Wondering

San Antonio, TX

#2247 Jul 21, 2013
Tommy the Wannabe wrote:
<quoted text>
DeLorean's are an under powered piece of shit.
That is an understatement. The DeLorean was one major piece of crap. It was extremely under powered, had a poor reputation for reliability and suffered from major under steer. The only thing the DeLorean had going for it was the Wow factor of it being such a unique looking car.

It was a collasal waste of money to make and purchase.

Only people who owned and drove one were people dazzaled by the stainless steel body and lack of driving skills.

The only thing more stupid than throwing good money away purchasing a DeLorean was an idiot who purchased one and then painted it?
Standing Wave

Portland, OR

#2248 Jul 21, 2013
Breaker breaker good buddy! I think everybody should start treating HAM just like a CB radio and accept the fact that the serious days of amateur radio are pretty much behind us, at least in the US. There are lots of stations around the world won't even talk to a US-based operator which is a sad state of affairs. I am 10-8 and 10-10 on the side. Channel clear.
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2249 Jul 21, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
On more than a dozen occasions over the past couple of years Gary enjoys making comments about how bad things happen to people because of the lives they lead. He has many times over stated that Steve’s daughter had her automobile accident due to Steve’s wrong doings in life, touting that his daughters accident is proof that Steve was not a good person.
Any rational person understands this is just typical Gary quackery and gross stupidity. And anyone whom has met and gotten to know Steve understands that Steve is a really good guy and nothing like the individual that Gary presents for everyone within listening distance.
But based on Gary’s proclamation that bad things happen to bad people. Looking at Gary’s life one has to wonder at all of the really bad acts Gary must have performed to have the health and back issues.
Gary proclaims himself to be crippled. Under Gary’s rules since bad things happened to him he is then a bad person.
So Gary what in the hell did you do to piss of God so greatly that he crippled you?
Was it beating your children?
Was it beating your wife?
Was it drug abuse and debauchery?
Was it abuse of your neighbors?
Just what bad acts have you performed in your life to result in your handicapped life situation?
To be crippled and in such pain as you describe and attribute to yourself, you must be one depraved son of a bitch.
Bad Gary.
Some one proclaimed this inflamatory! How.

I am sure everyone has heard Gary proclaim that Steve's daughter accident was punishment for his doing bad things like Jamming, and other proclaimed Gary lies against Steve.

Calling Gary on his stupid ass statements and lies is not inflamatory. What is inflamatory is Gary's stupid ass statements and slanderous statements against others.
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2250 Jul 21, 2013
Standing Wave wrote:
Breaker breaker good buddy! I think everybody should start treating HAM just like a CB radio and accept the fact that the serious days of amateur radio are pretty much behind us, at least in the US. There are lots of stations around the world won't even talk to a US-based operator which is a sad state of affairs. I am 10-8 and 10-10 on the side. Channel clear.
Aside from the fact you are an idiot. What Gary and Tommy do is not Amateur Radio. What they do is not even CB radio. What they do is sad and sickening.

Idiots like you that support them are as bad.

And the rest of your statement is just bullshit.
bandit 1

United States

#2251 Jul 21, 2013
breaker breaker hey snow man you got yer ears on, you got a texas bubble gum machine riding up yer back door. 10-4 good buddy.
bandit 1

United States

#2252 Jul 21, 2013
andrew watson reminds me of sheriff beufort t justice.
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2253 Jul 21, 2013
bandit 1 wrote:
andrew watson reminds me of sheriff beufort t justice.
You are an idiot so who cares what you think or who people remind you of.
TIME

San Antonio, TX

#2254 Jul 21, 2013
WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>
She is someone's Daughter...... BUT NOT TOMMY'S !
That's True... Tommy has no Daughter... Just his Dead wife Jeff..
And they can't have kid's... unless it's a turd. Named Bownie.
Chris

San Antonio, TX

#2255 Jul 21, 2013
Take most of the Amateur Radio Operators in San Antonio and you will find truly wonderful people. They are kind, considerate and work hard to enjoy their hobby and to make it enjoyable for others.

But with any group it only requires a few bad Apples to ruin it for everyone.

San Antonio seems to have more than our share of bad Apples.

Gary R Sheets [WD5FWP]: Self proclaimed expert on all topics, but when he opens his mouth on any topic how stupid the man is comes blasting out like a 50 mm cannon.

He has multiple arrest on his record ranging from Criminal Mischief to drug possession and use, he uses his self proclaimed handicapped status to paint himself as a victim and uses this to launch major tirades against those whom are his betters. He fabricates out landish lies against others, fabricates lies of supposed wrongs performed against him and promotes vile hatred against his fellow man.

He is primary driven by jealousy.

Claim to fame: He claims to be a repeater expert. So far in the past year every attempt to create and build and put on the air a repeater of quality has been an dismal failure. To cover up his absolute ineptness at Repeater construction, he blames others for his failure.

Thomas O Caldwell [WD5GXH]: He is also a self proclaimed expert. Unlike Gary Sheets he has some over all knowledge and is well rounded in a broad aspect of topics. Like his pal of 40 years Gary R Sheets, he only knows enough to be dangerous and normally screws up every thing he does.

He also has a long arrest record, and like Gary he fabricates out landish lies against others, fabricates lies of supposed wrongs performed against him and promotes vile hatred against his fellow man. He currently is facing action with the IRS for failure to pay taxes for the past decade and has a current lien totaling over $43,000 with what looks like more years pending.

Where Gary is driven by jealousy, Thomas appears to be driven by a sociopathic needs to do harm to others.

Russell Flowers [WX5RF] Russell as well has an arrested record as well and only escaped long jail time by a loop hole of “right to a speedy trial”. He is reputed to have a foul temper and anger issues. He also like Gary and Thomas has problems paying his bills and just recently skipped out on a 1/4 million.

Russell enjoys making up childish names for people and places with whom he has an imaginary conflict with. His actions include stalking, verbal harassment among other acts against Amateur Radio Operators.

Mark Lacy {W5TXR}: He is a self proclaimed super hero. He has played at the roll of regional OO among other duties with the ARRL. He has also been caught under criminal subpoena impersonating others online, he has been caught hacking into and altering QRZ’d pages of other HAMS with vulgar messages and harassment.

It appears Marks goal is to be a super hero. He stirs up the pot on both sides of the fence in attempts to get individuals and groups to blame each other for events and then he gets to step in and be the big hero brokering peace, filing reports and basically having anything to do that makes him feel important.

Mark appears to be driven by the need to be a Super Hero and is an accomplished liar.

All 4 of these individuals are behind every single solitary conflict and issue within the local Amateur Radio Community. All have problems with authority and respect for others.

All should be considered insane and a threat to peace and tranquility.
Chris

San Antonio, TX

#2256 Jul 21, 2013
It should also be noted that reasoning with this individuals is an absolute impossibility.

They have the mental maturity of 14 year olds and logic and rational thinking is beyond the emotional capability that they hold.
bandit 1

United States

#2257 Jul 21, 2013
im east down and bound, loaded up and trucking im gonna do what they say cant be done (beat all charges). where are you justice beaufort t justice fearless law of texas the man who chased the bandit coast to coast.
Greg N5XO

San Antonio, TX

#2258 Jul 22, 2013
I wish the idiot or idiots who are playing the music and other crap on 146.520 would give it a rest. You are just as much a part of the problem here in San Antonio as Gary and Tommy and no better than they are.
You are not just being an irritant to those individuals, but everyone else as well.
Please give it a rest. We are as tired of hearing you as we are them.
keep on keeping on

United States

#2260 Jul 22, 2013
im gonna keep on keeping on. what music annoys you the most rap. i think they should play rap music and some satanic music too.
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#2261 Jul 22, 2013
Do not waste your breath and time Greg. It has long been understood there is fat ass and toe on one side, and a handful of idiots on the other side and the two sides are bound and determined to fight it out and drag anyone and everyone into the crap that they can.

God will punish and sort it out in the end.
Glad

San Antonio, TX

#2262 Jul 22, 2013
keep on keeping on wrote:
im gonna keep on keeping on. what music annoys you the most rap. i think they should play rap music and some satanic music too.
Sounds like Tommy... Hi Tommy...
Jack Slapped

Houston, TX

#2263 Jul 22, 2013
I wish the idiot or idiots who are playing the music and other crap on 146.520 would give it a rest. You are just as much a part of the problem here in San Antonio as Gary and Tommy and no better than they are.
You are not just being an irritant to those individuals, but everyone else as well.
Please give it a rest. We are as tired of hearing you as we are them.

Really Greg, who made you the mouth piece for the community. Just because you have no sence of humor doesn't mean everyone else doesnt either. I dont condone the music being played and but I do find it kind of funny. Taking a page out of Rileys book, if you don't like what you hear change the frequency.....
By the way I did enjoy you verbal ass whippin of Shits a few months back but don't let that go to your head. Did you ever think people were tired of listening to your mono toned voice. You can be quite annoying from time to time.

Just remember nobody likes s Mr. Know It All....
mr know it all

United States

#2264 Jul 22, 2013
well i guess no one likes me im gonna cry. andrew is vodabitchs boy lolly pop
mr know it all

United States

#2265 Jul 22, 2013
greg come join the white side lol. these idiots are so caught up wit them selves they will attack you good buddy greg, im not talking bout tommy and gary neither. i think its one of them aa5ro guys doing it probly tony tone tone that is playing the music.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need wealthy person to give me a car (Apr '12) 2 hr mbl 74
Why did God create white trash? (Aug '14) 3 hr anonymou s 108
where do they sell k2 in San antonio (Aug '10) Mon haha 102
Cristal Mon haha 2
La tranny from Califas likes to peak in on this... Mon Prison Talk 8
Texas auto liquidators/ rent to own (Apr '10) Jun 26 Joker 90
News Doug Supernaw: Yet More Sad News for Troubled F... (May '11) Jun 26 cissyallen 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages