how is arrows renewal for there aa5ro repeater working out for yall and tony
john were you HIGH in High School ?
#1. aarows is spelled AARO's
#2. there should be their
#3. yall is Y'all
A_9972 EEXX

San Antonio, TX

#2230 Jul 17, 2013
fairy shitts ...thanks for the laughs..... heard you give your call on .520 as if somebody was going to reply ... what a joke
i am so old I remember back in the day people Wanted to talk to you ...
i bet there was a time that people might have liked you !!!! but THAT was a VERY LONG TIME AGO ..
don't fret ....when tommy goes the way of KA5GCJ you can blame it all on him ..
A_9972 EEXX

San Antonio, TX

#2231 Jul 18, 2013
once again ....fairy shitts gives out his call ( baiting ) and who comes back to him ???? NOBODY
fairy... you told us you are the most loved
, the smartest ,
the richest ,
known world wide ,
the best net control ,
the best traffic handler ,
taught/tested by the FCC ,
have the best repeater,
have done more for ham radio,
the planet's best station,
a rancher,
cattle baron ,
never been arrested ,
know all the right people( tommy?,flowers child?,rudy? RDY the artist?),
.....yet... you give you call..........silence.

when you talk of you greatness ,,,, are you trying to convince us ???
.....or yourself ?
..... " oh tommy , you know i don't even know how to turn a computer on "
do you remember ??? there was a time people would talk to you for hours (!) every night (!) on .520 ? there was a time that there was joking ,friendship ,laughter,with dozens of people........tommy took all that away from you...... Love Is Blind .
enjoy the silence .....it is your only friend .
Mike

United States

#2232 Jul 18, 2013
Gary, Gary, Gary.

The desperation in your voice as you try to bribe people into staying on your Pipe Creek repeater and the laughs we have when you talk about what a flame throwing your San Antonio Repeater is.

The Pipe Creek Repeater does not have a great signal to me over by the Medical Center, but I can copy it much better than the local San Antonio Repeater. WHAT’S THAT ALL ABOUT!

I did love when to explain the shit like signal out of the San Antonio Repeater ol Gary said “I have the antenna aimed away from Pipe Creek” Really Gary you aimed the omni directional antenna away from Pipe Creek. 

Do you understand the definition of Omni Directional?

It was funny as all hell when his wife could not get on the repeater and it kept dropping out as it is so prone to do. Gary went on a tirade how it was all Steve’s fault, Steve was jamming, Steve was doing this and all of Steve’s children moved back home with him and grand children and he is now running an orphanage out of his home.

Then his wife finds she forgot to put the Antenna up on the car? SAY WHAT!
Mike

United States

#2233 Jul 18, 2013
Gary you may wish to hurry and get your super flame throwing repeater up to Pipe Creek. You have a Mutiny going on there son. They are all fed up of hearing you and plans are afoot to get the hell off of your 147.280 Super Texas Repeater. 

Why? Because they are tired of dealing with you? Come on fat boy. They have been hearing you? Dave, Ed, Len and others know your criminal past and they hear what you do on the radio nightly. They talk and they have decided you are an idiot.

Just maybe if you put your super repeater up there it will save your local ARES club and save the few people who still use your repeater.

Heard after JD made the mistake of responding to you on the radio, he spent the evening throwing up.
The teacher

United States

#2234 Jul 18, 2013
Here's another reason Gary needs to quit the BS with new hams. Not only his attacks, but trying to portray his image of Super Ham and sharing of his -lack of knowledge-he has about ham radio that just keeps new guys from learning and sends them the wrong direction. 

Gary does not understand how a repeater duplexer works. And he does not know how to put repeater hardware together. 

Gary thinks he's a repeater expert. Not!  "Tommy, what's the ham community going to do when you and I quit building
repeaters?" 

The guys in pipe creek are fast learning you are a fraud and you’re self proclaimed knowledge base is all wrong. Taking technical Advice from you is a guarantee to screw up your station. Once Craig Kennedy stopped building your station, putting up your antennas. You’re station went to absolute shit.

Want to know the reason Gary's repeaters don't work? All the noise you hear in Gary's repeaters and the lack of sensitivity. 

Here's the reason. He would have you believe he is getting jammed. He is not. His repeater is absolute deaf and mobil stations can not get on and hold the repeater. 

Ernie gives him a basic education over the air..."The cables between the cans are part of, if not the main part of the duplexer". Yep, cables are a main part of the filtering circuit. 

Sometimes making cables made from scratch can be more expensive than the metal cans! They have to be the right length. 
Think of it like trying to phase two beam antennas for your tower. The phasing harness have to be the right length so that the impedance and signals are correct.  I've watched guys spend all evening building 4 pieces of coax the right length!  Gary just takes old MARS coax and just puts connectors on the end...NOT! 

Commercial made cables for the ham bands are rare. And Super Ham believes the cables just connect the cans and any old cable will work.

After Ernie gives the technical reason, listen to Gary and his "Nail polish on the screws...you know because guys come into your shack and just start turning things.

Hear his quote to Ernie Db needed... WRONG again Tubby.

So Tub says.."just add another cavity".  Each can might take 2 or 3 DB out of your repeater signal. With the right cables it's possible to have maybe 1 db for each can and have more than enough filtering. 

Gary talks about the cans they couldn't tune up and had to take to a two way shop.  

"They had little filters in there that were flipped over to extend the coverage.." God help Gary he is stupid. 

Extend the coverage? 

The "Little Filter" is a notch filter added in a more expensive duplexers. So not only does it pass the frequency
you need, but it also has a notch filter to help reject the frequency you don't want. Tuning required reading the instructions on how to, not the way Gary does it ... "Max Power". Neither he or Tommy understand the basics about repeaters. And tommy claims to have the equipment to align the entire repeater.  

Anybody you know that would go into a repeater facility and start turning the knobs on duplexers?"  Would you?

I can tell you who did..it was 30 years ago and it was Tommy and Gary up at the Methodist Hospital at the BCRO repeater. They were convinced the cans needed tuning.  It's the same story 40 years later when Tommy was attacking AARO and the noise AARO had and was getting into the repeater...duplexer needs tuning. No..they changed out some cables. 

"Their nothing but large capacitors".  Someone tried to explain to Gary a over simplification of how a can works, and it's all  he understands. It's like getting out a big chief yellow tablet and a number 2 pencil to draw Gary a picture. 
The teacher

United States

#2235 Jul 18, 2013
This is a classic Gary .. this rates up there with capacitive coupling, the ball on the end of an antenna, and leaning 
over the hood of a truck for a better signal.  

Oh, lets not forget getting a better two meter signal when driving over a bridge because all of the metal in the bridge.  Yep...metal bridge...just how many feet away from the antenna is that iron to an antenna that already has the metal car for a ground plane? 

Actually this conversation is Gary in a panic to prevent loss of using him in the Ares program in Bandera. He's almost begging Ernie to use his repeater. Any repeater. Please use my repeater. How about if I throw in a cow?

Gary is convinced that a repeater running 80 watts (a big repeater) is going to save his little flock. 

At the end of the recording Ernie gives up after Gary gives a speech "I'll do anything for the program...It's what I live for"

Ernie signs out. 

Should Ernie hear how Gary bad mouthed the ARES group just a little over a year ago, before he found out those were the only folks left using his repeater and he became desperate to retain what little activity his only meaning and accomplishment in life had.
Mike

United States

#2236 Jul 18, 2013
Gary you kept pushing until people got pissed and pushed back. Look at all we learned about you dumb asses.

You are a drug abusing criminal

Tommy is a tax cheat and refuses to pay his bills to hospitals and stores and banks.

Russ is a shop and dash expert running up a 1/4 million in debt and skipping out on his response abilities

You are bad people.
Mike

United States

#2237 Jul 18, 2013
Say Gary do you know how pathetic and how stupid you look when you claim Steves children moved back in with husbands and grandchildren?

One everyone knows the truth. And simply put you are making this crap up.

Two even if you were correct. So what.

Remind you again how funny it was when your wife was unable to hit your 3 block coverage repeaters and you blamed Steve to find out the dumb bitch forgot to put the antenna on the truck.

Shame she did not ruin the radio.
A_9972 EEXX

San Antonio, TX

#2238 Jul 18, 2013
fairy ..you told us that tommy was the top tech. at Cole Communications ,,, what is wrong with your non-repeating repeater ? you said that one week (s)he fixed thirteen repeaters ....OOPPSS

forgetting to but antenna on car is like forgetting meth/coke ARE NOT LEGAL ..
like forgetting to put on bedroom doors

CQ CQ CQ KA5GCJ DE A-9972
CQ CQ CQ KA5GCJ DE A-9972
HEY ...who forgot to put the antenna on his BOX ???
A_9972 EEXX

San Antonio, TX

#2239 Jul 18, 2013
tommy you said that you were going to put a tortilla on the car ,then , drive north until somebody asks you ... " what is that ? "
better idea
put a Rain bow flag on the antenna , then , drive north until some guy winks at you .!
Suggestion ..... drive at night ( dim lights )..
A_9972 EEXX

San Antonio, TX

#2240 Jul 19, 2013
john ?
why aren't you posting tommy's (Ur mommy)talking points any more ?

.. did you realize you were being use ,,,not loved??
what ??? no law suit $$$$??
what ??? no new fancy car ??
what ??? no more scripts ??
tommy i guess you have only two friends left....
fairy shitts (what a man)
and your fist

...tommy was it you brother steve..... or..... ernest? who's auto dealership went bankrupt ?
....one dishonest ....one a drunk .

last time .520 was this quiet.. tommy was talking about his last date ....with a female

tommy...heard a recording where you said you had a daughter ??...finely ! after years of trying you got your fingers pregnant
i seen her before

United States

#2241 Jul 19, 2013
she is fine looking, i would love to court her. you just couldnt believe he had a daughter, cause you think he is gay. well he is not. and it just eats you up to not know every thing about tommy dont it. if you say tommys gay then andrew and vodabitch is gay together.
A_9972 EEXX

San Antonio, TX

#2242 Jul 19, 2013
i seen her before wrote:
she is fine looking, i would love to court her. you just couldnt believe he had a daughter, cause you think he is gay. well he is not. and it just eats you up to not know every thing about tommy dont it. if you say tommys gay then andrew and vodabitch is gay together.
john !! you get a C+ for today's tommy (Ur mommy) talking points .
did you give her a signed pic of your mug shot ?
you will fit right in to the family .
dose he hit her like he hit Suzana ??
be nice to her john...tommy is looking for a reason to spank you .

fairy shitts give your call on .520....give us something to laugh at .....other then AK-johnny

tommy is you to help him win a law suit and buy a DeLorean ,then a vacation in CA .
Tommy the Wannabe

San Antonio, TX

#2243 Jul 20, 2013
A_9972 EEXX wrote:
<quoted text>
john !! you get a C+ for today's tommy (Ur mommy) talking points .
did you give her a signed pic of your mug shot ?
you will fit right in to the family .
dose he hit her like he hit Suzana ??
be nice to her john...tommy is looking for a reason to spank you .
fairy shitts give your call on .520....give us something to laugh at .....other then AK-johnny
tommy is you to help him win a law suit and buy a DeLorean ,then a vacation in CA .
DeLorean's are an under powered piece of shit.
WHAT

San Antonio, TX

#2244 Jul 21, 2013
i seen her before wrote:
She is someone's Daughter...... BUT NOT TOMMY'S !
Just Wondering

San Antonio, TX

#2245 Jul 21, 2013
On more than a dozen occasions over the past couple of years Gary enjoys making comments about how bad things happen to people because of the lives they lead. He has many times over stated that Steve’s daughter had her automobile accident due to Steve’s wrong doings in life, touting that his daughters accident is proof that Steve was not a good person.

Any rational person understands this is just typical Gary quackery and gross stupidity. And anyone whom has met and gotten to know Steve understands that Steve is a really good guy and nothing like the individual that Gary presents for everyone within listening distance.

But based on Gary’s proclamation that bad things happen to bad people. Looking at Gary’s life one has to wonder at all of the really bad acts Gary must have performed to have the health and back issues.

Gary proclaims himself to be crippled. Under Gary’s rules since bad things happened to him he is then a bad person.

So Gary what in the hell did you do to piss of God so greatly that he crippled you?

Was it beating your children?

Was it beating your wife?

Was it drug abuse and debauchery?

Was it abuse of your neighbors?

Just what bad acts have you performed in your life to result in your handicapped life situation?

To be crippled and in such pain as you describe and attribute to yourself, you must be one depraved son of a bitch.

Bad Gary.
Just Wondering

San Antonio, TX

#2246 Jul 21, 2013
Gary claims people suffer ill health, accidents, and other bad life events as karma for bad things they have done. Let us review the group of bullies and see if maybe Gary has a valid point after all. It is possible that even Gary could be correct. After all a stopped clock is right twice a day. So it’s possible in a life time of lies that even Gary is right at least once.

Russ: This man appears to suffer from anger management problems, is abusive and threatening to those around him. He suffers from childish anger and behavior issues and resorts to childish name calling “Gay Comm”,“SteinPrick” and host of other colorful names.

He suffers from Tendon issues that have him close to crippled up, back issues and suffered bankruptcy among a host of legal issues?

IT APPEARS GARY MAY BE ON TO SOMETHING.

Tommy: This man is a first class Sociopath, extremely abusive, been arrested multiple times for assault, resisting arresting among a host of charges, has not paid Income taxes in over a decade, does not pay his bills and is just a scum bag. He has not got an honest bone in his body and lies almost non-stop.

He suffers from diabetes, high blood pressure, leg issues, and general ill health and can not support himself properly forced to drive old clunkers that are more at home in a junk yard than on the street, could not even afford to fix his windshield wipers for months on end, and has to live off his mother.

Gary: This man can not tell the truth, suffers from some mental illness that after he tells a lie several times he now believes it to be the truth, has multiple arrest for drug abuse and possession, vandalism, and is an extreme bully and sociopath.

This man suffers from a host of health problems, claims to be crippled with severe back issues and other dilibating problems. His children appear to strongly dislike him “based on facebook and my space post they themselves have made”. He is just short of a financial disaster with his saving grace being his home and ranch home are paid for by others so he can fall back upon that.

BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO BAD PEOPLE.

Shame that theory is as stupid as the fat ass idiot proclaiming such stupidity.

DAMN YOU ARE DUMB GARY!
Just Wondering

San Antonio, TX

#2247 Jul 21, 2013
Tommy the Wannabe wrote:
<quoted text>
DeLorean's are an under powered piece of shit.
That is an understatement. The DeLorean was one major piece of crap. It was extremely under powered, had a poor reputation for reliability and suffered from major under steer. The only thing the DeLorean had going for it was the Wow factor of it being such a unique looking car.

It was a collasal waste of money to make and purchase.

Only people who owned and drove one were people dazzaled by the stainless steel body and lack of driving skills.

The only thing more stupid than throwing good money away purchasing a DeLorean was an idiot who purchased one and then painted it?
Standing Wave

Portland, OR

#2248 Jul 21, 2013
Breaker breaker good buddy! I think everybody should start treating HAM just like a CB radio and accept the fact that the serious days of amateur radio are pretty much behind us, at least in the US. There are lots of stations around the world won't even talk to a US-based operator which is a sad state of affairs. I am 10-8 and 10-10 on the side. Channel clear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Calls Hispanics Animals; Animal Rights Gr... 1 hr mean 51
Lots of women have hair in their butthole 1 hr Backdoorlover 3
Recently Disclosed: Russians Deeply Involved in... 4 hr Breaking News 1
The white rubbish of America is on the decline ... 5 hr Lol 2
It's all about Anal 5 hr White Mike 3
Pretty Transexuals 10 hr Backdoorlover 1
News To the left or middle? Lupe Valdez, Andrew Whit... 11 hr the man 82

Bandera Jobs

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages