Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
Amazing ham

Denver, CO

#1943 Jun 21, 2013
the beast wrote:
<quoted text> so is that a challenge to a controlled fight in a ring or some kind of other threat to harm him with a weapon. u know whitenoise has no guns like u claim he has. he would be an easy target for u guys
Bait. Bait. Bait goes the stupid little man
Mr Pro Bono

United States

#1944 Jun 21, 2013
A class would be easy. 30 days past discovery, tops. GRS would likely go pro se, but even with representation, he loses on merit. Good practice case for a real pro bono attorney.

Couple of trips from Harris County.

Keep his buddy off the docket, because he will flip against GRS to avoid co-defendant status.

No assets on either, so its a pyhrric victory in either case.

Yawn.
Tommy the Wannabe

San Antonio, TX

#1945 Jun 21, 2013
No honor among scumbags
thomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#1946 Jun 21, 2013
A Ham wrote:
Actually since Thomas O Caldwell owns nothing of value and just lives in a shamble of a house that is just one step in front of being condemed with his mommy and brothers.
All focus needs to be on Gary R Sheets.
Greg, Mike, Roger, Louis, Steve all of you need to focus a class action lawsuit against Gary R Sheets.
The documentation is unlimited showing his Slander
The documentation showing he is a liar is unlimited
Once you clean up the leaning push up pole farm, that little house on the rock hill will make a most excellent Ham Radio Club House. Put up some real towers.
Just for a joke, fat ass has 2 push up poles that are leaning over against his house and a short tower section that pokes just over the roof of his home with two antennas installed in typical Gary fashion, half falling off and slamming into each. He stated he had 5 big towers up at his ranch.
Typical lies.
Gary you got your wish. We will be seeing you and you alone in court there little buddy.
no judge would certify a class action suit against an individual for slander and the statute of limitations for slander is one year.
VCO

San Antonio, TX

#1947 Jun 21, 2013
Tommy. Tommy,, What a little mind. Yea I guess you are safe for now. Watch your P and Q. Your pet project John D Watkin is going down. I know your just trying to stir up the pot to see what will fall. Don't you hate when you have no clue. Small mind. I'm laughing at you Tommy! LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!
the great beast

United States

#1948 Jun 21, 2013
VCO wrote:
Tommy. Tommy,, What a little mind. Yea I guess you are safe for now. Watch your P and Q. Your pet project John D Watkin is going down. I know your just trying to stir up the pot to see what will fall. Don't you hate when you have no clue. Small mind. I'm laughing at you Tommy! LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!
whatsoever is he going down for
the midnight rider

United States

#1949 Jun 22, 2013
ive got one more silver dollar and im not gonna let em catch me no im not gonna let em catch the midnight rider
VCO

United States

#1950 Jun 22, 2013
i sometimes have homosexual thoughts and get together with andrew and vodabitch
VCO

United States

#1951 Jun 22, 2013
i like the elton john song cause andrew says im like a rocketman
Tommy the Wannabe

San Antonio, TX

#1952 Jun 22, 2013
thomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
no judge would certify a class action suit against an individual for slander and the statute of limitations for slander is one year.
I guess we will find out Mr. Caldwell
A_9972 EEXX

United States

#1953 Jun 22, 2013
Amazing ham wrote:
<quoted text>
Bait. Bait. Bait goes the stupid little man
might be but dont think whitenoise dont have a gun. but if some friends wanted to they could claim there car was stolen of steal a hunk of junk go to whitenoises place with ski mask on and kick in his door and execute the target with extreme prejudice and dispose of vehicle properly in fire.now im not saying i would do this nor advocating that anyone do this just saying it could be done
A Ham

San Antonio, TX

#1954 Jun 22, 2013
thomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Every accusation Gary makes is constant and less than 2 weeks old going back3 years. Life is good.
A_9972 EEXX

San Antonio, TX

#1956 Jun 22, 2013
thomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
have you heard from KA5JCG . Can't RF make it thru six feet of dirt // or maybe his battery is .......DEAD !
A_9972 EEXX

San Antonio, TX

#1957 Jun 22, 2013
thomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
if you know the law so well , you should of told your brother not to drink and drive BEFORE his TWENTY DUI arrests , and fairy shitt not to get caught with Meth / Coke !! what about you beating up on Suzann
The Law

San Antonio, TX

#1958 Jun 22, 2013
A_9972 EEXX wrote:
<quoted text>might be but dont think whitenoise dont have a gun. but if some friends wanted to they could claim there car was stolen of steal a hunk of junk go to whitenoises place with ski mask on and kick in his door and execute the target with extreme prejudice and dispose of vehicle properly in fire.now im not saying i would do this nor advocating that anyone do this just saying it could be done
Tommy, are you promoting a crime???
VCO

Dallas, TX

#1959 Jun 22, 2013
As you can see I piss Tommy OFF! LOL LOL LOL!!!!!! He is posting as me. TIC TOC you are going down!
the beast

United States

#1960 Jun 22, 2013
VCO wrote:
As you can see I piss Tommy OFF! LOL LOL LOL!!!!!! He is posting as me. TIC TOC you are going down!
and just who are u and do you have a patent on the name blame topix for letting someone post under your name so you claim. its not like they hacked an account. just go to the prosecution and tell them someone hacked you how fool would u look
the beast

San Antonio, TX

#1961 Jun 22, 2013
I am guilty of all charges
The Law

San Antonio, TX

#1962 Jun 22, 2013
We know
midnight rider

United States

#1963 Jun 22, 2013
i got one more silver dollar and im not gonna let em catch me im not gonna let em catch the midnight rider

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The cost of "Illegal" Immigration 33 min Insider 72
Trump grand scale public assistance 37 min Jack MeOff 2
Lookin for drugs (Apr '14) Thu Truthfully 27
Psycho lying Trump Thu Lol yea 4
Sash Sulli aka Sasha Sullivan aka tejano reject... Wed La Verdad 1
bandera nursing homes Feb '17 kat 2
News Doug Supernaw: Yet More Sad News for Troubled F... (May '11) Feb '17 T-Shull 43

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages