Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
Just a thought

San Antonio, TX

#1898 Jun 20, 2013
the beast wrote:
you take reamings every day you bible thumping wannabe jesus freak what would satan do
What would satan do?, First thing he would do is spell his name correctly Satin, Then he would do just what you are doing, that anger and hatred is going to eat you alive, just like it is killing Gary listen to his voice. That could be do to the terrible coverage of the .280 repeater and audio quality.
As always I will continue to pray for you but I must warn you if you continue to make statements that are pro Satin ,bible thumping wannabe Jesus freak, Jesus may not forgive you. Every one know the 1st part of the scripture Turn the other cheek. The rest of the scripture is after being struck twice, slay your enemy with a double edged sword. I think that is what you are experiencing now. At least Gary knows he is going wrong and is quoting scripture when he is done ranting and talking Hatred.
God Bless You and Save You
Just a thought

San Antonio, TX

#1899 Jun 20, 2013
A_9972 EEXX wrote:
<quoted text>
if you don't like watson do some think other then just talk about it .confront him in person , meet him face to face . go kick his butt.if you go to jail i am sure tommy will help you .go to the next AARO meeting . bring you AK / 12 Ga.
Wow, That must be why in that arrest report it was stated by Gary they were they (Him and the other Man) were just there to do a couple of lines and have sex. You Gary maybe Sicker then Tommy.
Homosexuality is an abomination unto the lord and you will be cast into the fires of Hell. You thing your throat burns now, Imagine how that will feel all over for eternity. Gary please do not be a Hypocrite, Stop quoiting Scripture and living a mean spirited Godless life. The only difference between you and Tommy is he does not claim to love Jesus. You should pray that Jesus gives you the knowledge to repair the .280 repeater, every one of the Unusual Suspects sound louder and get out further on simplex.
God bless you Gary and I am praying for you.
A_9972 EEXX

San Antonio, TX

#1900 Jun 20, 2013
CQ CQ CQ KA5GCJ DE A-9972 ......... CQ CQ CQ KA5GCJ DE A-9972.......QRZ ??? Geoffrey P. Cueller you out there ????...... Now that is what I call DEAD air !!!
the beast

United States

#1901 Jun 20, 2013
A_9972 EEXX wrote:
<quoted text>
if you don't like watson do some think other then just talk about it .confront him in person , meet him face to face . go kick his butt.if you go to jail i am sure tommy will help you .go to the next AARO meeting . bring you AK / 12 Ga.
why dont andrew come to ny place or whitenoises hes to chicken shit. i bet whitenoise as fast as he is can take down andrew. Wish there was some way we could get andrew and whitenoise in a boxing ring or octogon
the beast

United States

#1902 Jun 20, 2013
if andrew agrees to sign a waver from whitenoises lawyer for temporary cancelation of his protective order and andrew gets a temporary cancellation of his order from his lawyer white noise and andrew sign both of them and agree that each of them is not responsible for the others injurys in the ring. invite the whole amateur comunity too see. u will see why he is called the great white noise. ps dont need a weapon like andrew. they can throw down mixed martial arts style.
the beast

United States

#1903 Jun 20, 2013
i bet andrew is to chicken shitz to do it i already talk to whitenoise he agreed to it.
the great white noise

United States

#1904 Jun 20, 2013
yea lets do tha damn thing
Tommy the Wannabe

San Antonio, TX

#1905 Jun 20, 2013
Tommy, Sounds like you have been getting your Ass kicked, The holy roller wants you to turn the other cheek, Gary does to after he starts the stuff. You two are two sad Homosexuals with no one to turn to. At least you have each other. Oh wait, give it a day or another blow up, Gary will be in Re-hab or traveling the world or what ever he does when he isn't spreading misery. Why don't you do the world a favor, you and your gay buddy do a murder suicide pact and make the world a better place. Lets face it, you haven't accomplished any thing in the 63 years you have been on the planet an the outlook isn't good.
Tommy the Wannabe

San Antonio, TX

#1906 Jun 20, 2013
the beast wrote:
if andrew agrees to sign a waver from whitenoises lawyer for temporary cancelation of his protective order and andrew gets a temporary cancellation of his order from his lawyer white noise and andrew sign both of them and agree that each of them is not responsible for the others injurys in the ring. invite the whole amateur comunity too see. u will see why he is called the great white noise. ps dont need a weapon like andrew. they can throw down mixed martial arts style.
What a bunch of bull, Once a protective order is issued, the only person who can re-cind it is a judge with a court order. Tommy you need better legal advice.
The Mexican

Lockhart, TX

#1907 Jun 20, 2013
Satan is spelled Satan.

Means "accuser".

Not sure where the "Satin" spelling came from......that's a textile.
A HAM

San Antonio, TX

#1909 Jun 20, 2013
the beast wrote:
andrew and vodabitch make peanut butter in each others azz they drop cumm wads in there real deep
Has anyone seen more reference to homosexuality than what comes out of Toes and Soiled Sheets mouths.

Gary's throat is always raw from use?

It appears he is so nasty with his ass pumping that his wife needs to clean him in bleach and a toilet brush.

These are some disgusting individuals
John

San Antonio, TX

#1911 Jun 20, 2013
the beast wrote:
This is very big talk for a pin head coward. When challenged by Bill WX5W he turn tail and ran like the coward he is. Would not face Bill until he was safely in his truck and as he spun his tires leaving the parking lot he yelled like the coward he is "go to hell you old bastard".

Ran like a chicken shit from an 80 year old man.
John

San Antonio, TX

#1912 Jun 20, 2013
The pin head coward also fled from Kcomm when challenged one time. He was sitting at the counter spying on people who were in there and one of his targets sidled up to him at the counter and whispered "it's a good day for an ass beating, see you in the parking lot".

Little coward toe just put his head down and said nothing, then when that individual went into the bathroom, Toe hauled ass out of the store jumped into his truck and hauled ass.

The rumors of his pissing his pants appear to be true during his ass beating from Louis.

For a guy who is such a coward he sure likes to stab people in the back and from the safety of a remote location.

He and Soiled Sheets make a great pair. Both cowards, braggarts and bastards.
John

San Antonio, TX

#1913 Jun 20, 2013
As fun as it is. Might I not suggest that we put things on hold and see after the ass beating Gary took last night and again this morning if he goes off and licks his wounds and shuts his fat trap.

Maybe we can have peace. Gary how about it, will you shut your trap now? Leave good hams to enjoy the hobby or do you want it to continue.

It is your call.
A Ham

San Antonio, TX

#1914 Jun 20, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
This is very big talk for a pin head coward. When challenged by Bill WX5W he turn tail and ran like the coward he is. Would not face Bill until he was safely in his truck and as he spun his tires leaving the parking lot he yelled like the coward he is "go to hell you old bastard".
Ran like a chicken shit from an 80 year old man.
Wow.

It also explains why Gary refused to come out. Walter tried to get him to meet people multiple times to bury the hatchet and end this bullshit. Fat ass was too terrified to come out of his home.

Why he claims he is going to his German Club all the time and never shows up if he suspects anyone whom hates him might show up.

The man is a radio coward. All of his crap is on the air in the safety of his bed and blankey
A Ham

San Antonio, TX

#1915 Jun 20, 2013
John wrote:
The pin head coward also fled from Kcomm when challenged one time. He was sitting at the counter spying on people who were in there and one of his targets sidled up to him at the counter and whispered "it's a good day for an ass beating, see you in the parking lot".
Little coward toe just put his head down and said nothing, then when that individual went into the bathroom, Toe hauled ass out of the store jumped into his truck and hauled ass.
The rumors of his pissing his pants appear to be true during his ass beating from Louis.
For a guy who is such a coward he sure likes to stab people in the back and from the safety of a remote location.
He and Soiled Sheets make a great pair. Both cowards, braggarts and bastards.
This is some good shit.

Explains why all of his actions are stab you in the back crimes. He is afraid to meet you face to face like a man.

After sucking on his momma's teet for 62 years, he has lost his balls.

How sad is a 62 year old man who never left home and still lives with his momma.

I met his sister once, she is a decent person. The only one to get out of the house. Guess momma raised a whole lot of momma's boys.
A Ham

San Antonio, TX

#1916 Jun 20, 2013
John wrote:
As fun as it is. Might I not suggest that we put things on hold and see after the ass beating Gary took last night and again this morning if he goes off and licks his wounds and shuts his fat trap.
Maybe we can have peace. Gary how about it, will you shut your trap now? Leave good hams to enjoy the hobby or do you want it to continue.
It is your call.
Nice in theory. But soiled Sheets can not go 30 minutes with out trying to drag some one good name into the gutter to be with him.

But in theory I agree with you.
A Ham

San Antonio, TX

#1917 Jun 20, 2013
LOL: Len is chewing Gary out right now for the lack of activity on 28. Gary is giving him a hell of a blow job trying to keep Len from fleeing as well.

Gary there is a reason why the activity on the Pipe Creek Repeater is down, and it is the exact same reason that everyone on 52 has stopped talking to you.

They hear what you do and they are tired of you.

You are killing your own repeater.

You are killing off all the people who will talk to you on 52.
Just a thought

San Antonio, TX

#1918 Jun 20, 2013
Gary has the midas touch in reverse, if he touches a repeater it turns to shit
A Ham

San Antonio, TX

#1920 Jun 20, 2013
Can you believe that Gary R Sheets. The Amateur of the Century, the ARES master and the man who opened up 6 meters missed his ARES net so that he could listen to a group he claims is a CB Club.

Simply Amazing.

Why Gary what could a CB club say that was so important you missed your big important ARES net.

Where is Lee?

Where is Dave?

Where is Mike?

Where is John?

Where is JD?

Where is well all the folks on your repeater.

THEY ARE FLEEING FROM THE SCOURAGE OF THE SOUTH.

HIS ROYAL FAT ASS. MR SOILED SHEETS HIMSELF.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loan shark (Feb '13) 1 hr zahn67 63
Why is San Antonio so racist (Aug '11) 9 hr bobby michaels 64
why do white women love mexican men (Jul '14) 16 hr Luv Mexican Men 104
mexican traditions 16 hr WoW 11
Window tint 18 hr Help-me-n1234 3
april cadena/hernandez/salazar/ramos/ (Apr '16) Wed Slapped 14
Worthless people yes you satx Wed cristal 11

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance