Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
Just a thought

San Antonio, TX

#1875 Jun 19, 2013
2 Days ago Tommy and Gary made a big show and stated they were going to go to their .280 repeater and stay there. Yesterday Gary is back on .520 calling Tommy.
Why the big production, Don't be a Hypocrite.
Amazing ham

Houston, TX

#1877 Jun 19, 2013
Just a thought wrote:
2 Days ago Tommy and Gary made a big show and stated they were going to go to their .280 repeater and stay there. Yesterday Gary is back on .520 calling Tommy.
Why the big production, Don't be a Hypocrite.
Gary has boldly claimed he was done with 52 on 9 occasions in past week. Not once has that last longer than 23 minutes.

He has sworn off personal attacks 246 times in past 2 years. Most of those never last to end of his conversation.

He is paying for it in duplicate his life history is here for all to share in. And every time he attacks and bad mouth someone out it goes to dozen.

He does not Attack and we do not respond

But Gary shall pay for his crimes against each ham from this day forward
A HAM

San Antonio, TX

#1878 Jun 19, 2013
the beast wrote:
hey u guys know that anyone who has a general or higher license can administer the tech class licences that means me or gary can give whitenoise his test with no special treatment like some of u guys got
And this special treatment was what?

There you go making up shit again Tommy Toe.
Just a thought

San Antonio, TX

#1879 Jun 19, 2013
God says you should not bear false witness against your fellow man Tommy.
the beast

United States

#1880 Jun 19, 2013
u should not bare false witness against your great whiteness
the beast

United States

#1882 Jun 19, 2013
andrew and vodabitch make peanut butter in each others azz they drop cumm wads in there real deep
the beast

United States

#1883 Jun 19, 2013
ROTFLMFAO
A_9972 EEXX

San Antonio, TX

#1884 Jun 19, 2013
andrew and vodabitch make peanut butter in each others azz they drop umm wads in there real deep

your fav subject male on male sex. these are your constant thoughts. tells alot about you . Do You Ever think about Girls .??
Just a thought

San Antonio, TX

#1886 Jun 19, 2013
A_9972 EEXX wrote:
andrew and vodabitch make peanut butter in each others azz they drop umm wads in there real deep
your fav subject male on male sex. these are your constant thoughts. tells alot about you . Do You Ever think about Girls .??
What are you, a deranged 11 year old???
The Mexican

Lockhart, TX

#1887 Jun 19, 2013
Tommygarywhitenoiseruss: New internal dialogue topic needed.

Suggestion: Heterosexuality.

Really, you guys need some fish oil in your diet---would do you good.
Amazing ham

Houston, TX

#1888 Jun 19, 2013
Just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you, a deranged 11 year old???
He would have to mature by 10 years to reach 11 year old maturity
the beast

United States

#1889 Jun 19, 2013
Amazing ham wrote:
<quoted text>
He would have to mature by 10 years to reach 11 year old maturity
you pipe cleaning cock teasers u male plumbers and tony saucier sausages has his bitty bitty bumm bumm on andrews lips too and andrew puts his chorizo in sausages culo and blows a load prematurely premaritaly.
the beast

United States

#1890 Jun 19, 2013
there's a bunch of gay polygamy in the ham radio clubs of aaro and unusual suspects
the beast

United States

#1891 Jun 19, 2013
how many of u have salami in andrews meat pocket or mangina, or how many of you have had andrews salami in your meat pocket or mangina. go ahead say the thing about me thinking bout gay sex. i just know how to call u guys gay names and pick on u
the beast

United States

#1892 Jun 19, 2013
stevo how do u dress the potato head is it funny looking
Just a thought

San Antonio, TX

#1893 Jun 19, 2013
the beast wrote:
there's a bunch of gay polygamy in the ham radio clubs of aaro and unusual suspects
There you go with the Gay stuff again.
What Would Jesus Do
Just a thought

San Antonio, TX

#1894 Jun 19, 2013
the beast wrote:
how many of u have salami in andrews meat pocket or mangina, or how many of you have had andrews salami in your meat pocket or mangina. go ahead say the thing about me thinking bout gay sex. i just know how to call u guys gay names and pick on u
More HOMO rage.
You should put an ice pack on your ass, you took a reaming tonight, and not man enough to defend your position.
Shame.
the beast

United States

#1895 Jun 19, 2013
you take reamings every day you bible thumping wannabe jesus freak what would satan do
A_9972 EEXX

San Antonio, TX

#1896 Jun 20, 2013
the beast wrote:
<quoted text>you pipe cleaning cock teasers u male plumbers and tony saucier sausages has his bitty bitty bumm bumm on andrews lips too and andrew puts his chorizo in sausages culo and blows a load prematurely premaritaly.
other them male on male sex ... you don't think about much else .... I think that is why tommys likes you ..
A_9972 EEXX

San Antonio, TX

#1897 Jun 20, 2013
the beast wrote:
if you don't like watson do some think other then just talk about it .confront him in person , meet him face to face . go kick his butt.if you go to jail i am sure tommy will help you .go to the next AARO meeting . bring you AK / 12 Ga.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bricks for the wall 1 hr truth 1
News To the left or middle? Lupe Valdez, Andrew Whit... 1 hr DC Dave 12
We are living in Mexico .....so all the white t... 1 hr truth 36
Whine and cheese where are the crackers ? 2 hr Cristal 39
Another shooting in a Kentucky school .....is t... 3 hr Cristal 4
San Antonio is Racist (Jan '11) 3 hr Cristal 432
(-Can-nabis -co-caine- he-roin op-ium ecs-tasy ... 3 hr Cristal 16

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance