hey do wash your potato head or does it wash itself stevo
the beast

United States

#1852 Jun 19, 2013
stevo i like half baked potatoes and fried like a vegetable
the beast

United States

#1853 Jun 19, 2013
hey u guys know that anyone who has a general or higher license can administer the tech class licences that means me or gary can give whitenoise his test with no special treatment like some of u guys got
A HAM

San Antonio, TX

#1854 Jun 19, 2013
the beast wrote:
hey u guys know that anyone who has a general or higher license can administer the tech class licences that means me or gary can give whitenoise his test with no special treatment like some of u guys got
ROFL, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy this is the problem with you and fat ass you guys read one little sentence and then invent the rest of the story. This explains the stupid statements about the VE system that you and fat ass have been blathering on about for a decade.

In order to give the test you have to be an ARRL accredited VE. Then there has to be 3 accredited VE's issuing the test. With one VE Manager. You, nor Gary have the brains to pass the exam and to become accredited.

If you idiots ever get anything correct it would be an historic moment.

Never in the history of Amateur radio has there been two such uneducted individuals.
A HAM

San Antonio, TX

#1855 Jun 19, 2013
the beast wrote:
It is important to you that you think people get special treatment. But as normal this is just a jealousy. You are not capable of getting the Extra Class Lic and so anyone that did must have cheated.

You all have become such a joke. If you could hear how people talk about you and those are people you call friends.
A HAM

San Antonio, TX

#1856 Jun 19, 2013
Just a thought wrote:
Tommy-What ever illiterate punk!
Just a thought. You have I believe hit the nail square on the head. It has been proven that RACISM spawns out of ignorance and fear. People who are illiterate and ignorant of the world around them fear the unknown and people who are different. Then out of fear they lash out.

You have two very afraid, insecure individuals and they are lashing out.

They lash out at Blacks and Hispanics out of fear and ignorance.

They lash out at their betters out of fear and ignorance.

Gary is incapable of understanding success and because everything he has was given to him and comes to him free or through the efforts of others. He lives on his mother, his wife and for a long time his son. When you have nothing you earn yourself, you hate those who actually have things and who are successful.

Look how he reacts to Bill a man who worked hard his entire life retired airforce, retired post office and an interesting 10 years with NASA in the communications field. Bill through his hard work now lives a life style in retirement that Gary can not even dream of in his non-retirement life.

But Gary does not grasp or understand things come to those who work.

He looks at his life and can only see what he does not have. He looks at his brother and sister who are both well off, successful and productive members of life and then he looks at himself. The family failure.

The only thing Gary has every been good at is failing.

So it is natural out of jealousy, ignorance and fear that Gary should lash out at all of the people around him who have so much more.
the beast

United States

#1857 Jun 19, 2013
me russ and gary can give whitenoise the test then. thats three if my math is correct. white noise is gonna join the ham radio community one day rather u like it or not
A HAM

San Antonio, TX

#1860 Jun 19, 2013
Anyone notice will Bill WX5W is missing for a day or so how concerned every one gets. But Gary disappears for awhile and no one cares and most people are in actuality very happy about it.

The difference is Bill is an upbeat happy individual whom it is a pleasure to be around.

Gary is a vile, filthy piece of putrid meat that disgust everyone who comes within the sound of his voice.
A HAM

San Antonio, TX

#1861 Jun 19, 2013
the beast wrote:
me russ and gary can give whitenoise the test then. thats three if my math is correct. white noise is gonna join the ham radio community one day rather u like it or not
If you were capable of becoming VE's. You lack credibility and the ability to read and write.

Course how would that look. You the great fat anti-VE system becoming VE's and giving test.

NOW THAT IS JUST FUNNY. I DO NOT CARE WHO YOU ARE.
A HAM

San Antonio, TX

#1862 Jun 19, 2013
Project:

Gary calls people liar all the time?

Really now Gary? Let us see who is the liar.

We have all seen the police report that Greg filed on his vandalized hard line.
We all know what the truth is.

Gary has claimed multiple lies.

He has claimed in a angry rage that Greg claimed he climbed his back fence

A LIE

He has claimed in a Angry rage that Greg claimed he stole his cameras?

A LIE

He has claimed in an angry rage that Greg claimed he climbed his tower and cut the hard line?

A LIE

He has claimed in an angry rage that Greg claimed he was in drug rehab.

A PARTIAL TRUTH. Greg actually stated he did not think Gary Sheets was responsible as he had heard he was in drug rehab.

SO THREE LIES AND A DISTORTION OF THE TRUTH ON ONE SINGLE STORY.

COME ON GARY.
A HAM

San Antonio, TX

#1863 Jun 19, 2013
Toe and fat ass both claim Greg never had any hard line. Greg converted from LMR 400 to 1/2 inch and 7/8 and 1 " hard line back in early 2010. This is well documented and known by everyone.

But with Toe and Fat ass it is not about the truth. It is about the effort to devalue others and make things appear such as they are not.

You lose credibility Fat ass and Toe when there are dozens of people who were involved in tower raising, cable running and or who have been to his home and station dozens of times.

Just as you claim he has 5 cars parked in the yard and no grass. A very green and lush front lawn greets you at the N5XO home and never has there been a car parked in the lawn.

you lose credibility when people know the truth and hear you lie.
A HAM

San Antonio, TX

#1864 Jun 19, 2013
The best part is the dozen plus times they have accussed Greg of insurance fraud.

They lose credibility when every one has seen the insurance report, where the insurance agent came out to investigate the damage and the report were they originally provided a higher repair quote than Kcomm.

They lose credibility when Kcomm reviewed it and wrote up a repair quote.

They lose credibility when others who came over to help locate the damage know what the truth is.

I guess what I am saying here is

Fat ass and Toe have no credibility.

This is the result of constant lies and derogatory statements against others.
A HAM

San Antonio, TX

#1865 Jun 19, 2013
Gary was caught in yet another lie.

He claimed that he was written up in QST for his contacts in a big 6 meter opening.

There is only one time in the history of QST {this can be verified by going on line and doing a search} that Gary Sheets or WD5FWP shows up in QST and that was in 2006 when his letter of warning from the FCC was published.

why do you lie so much Gary R Sheets?

This man who worked WAS and dozens of awards on 6 meters did not even know what a grid was?

There is no one who is a member of SMIRK or 6 meter activity that does not know what a grid was.

Gary you claimed you looked up Bill and he never attended college? Again you lie. We have his diploma. Bill unlike you is not a liar.

But he is your better and he is successful in life and he is happy in life.

So you must work hard to make him appear to be that which he is not.

But we do have your college info.

Funny how you FLUNKED OUT and only after a semester and half.

you uneducated fool.

By the way anyone who wishes to see the level of your education only needs to try and read that hog wash letter you wrote to the FCC in 2006.

That will remove any doubt from them that you had an education.

After reading that I am grateful I did not recieve the same quality education you did.

I like being educated and intellegent.
The Mexican

United States

#1867 Jun 19, 2013
Sadly, White Noise will never communicate on the amateur radio service, or anywhere from DC to light for that matter.

That much has been made certain with the Federal Communications Commission.

Its really pretty simple--consequences follow behavior.

Continue your charge up Fool's Hill Tommy. When you reach the summit, you'll find Gary there with an empty seat.
the beast

United States

#1868 Jun 19, 2013
its probly andrew and vodabitch at the top with azzes wide open which i want no part of after all vodabitch is gay and he did do a favor for andrew. so who paid who and how. tony saucier chorizo do u know what dismissed means
the beast

United States

#1869 Jun 19, 2013
if gary and i are all lies with all the tape recorders going you should be able to get us for slander or liable. and shut us up for good but there must be some truth to our stories
Just a thought

San Antonio, TX

#1870 Jun 19, 2013
the beast wrote:
What ever punk, God bless you.
Just a thought

San Antonio, TX

#1871 Jun 19, 2013
A HAM wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were capable of becoming VE's. You lack credibility and the ability to read and write.
Course how would that look. You the great fat anti-VE system becoming VE's and giving test.
NOW THAT IS JUST FUNNY. I DO NOT CARE WHO YOU ARE.
I think the past complaints against you might hurt your creditability.
Just a thought, God Bless.
Just a thought

San Antonio, TX

#1872 Jun 19, 2013
A HAM wrote:
Project:
Gary calls people liar all the time?
Really now Gary? Let us see who is the liar.
We have all seen the police report that Greg filed on his vandalized hard line.
We all know what the truth is.
Gary has claimed multiple lies.
He has claimed in a angry rage that Greg claimed he climbed his back fence
A LIE
He has claimed in a Angry rage that Greg claimed he stole his cameras?
A LIE
He has claimed in an angry rage that Greg claimed he climbed his tower and cut the hard line?
A LIE
He has claimed in an angry rage that Greg claimed he was in drug rehab.
A PARTIAL TRUTH. Greg actually stated he did not think Gary Sheets was responsible as he had heard he was in drug rehab.
SO THREE LIES AND A DISTORTION OF THE TRUTH ON ONE SINGLE STORY.
COME ON GARY.
If Gary went to drug rehab, God bless him and I wish him the best of luck with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where the bi girls at? 51 min crazy 4
Republicans rely on Donald Trump who is a commu... 2 hr anonymous 4
Poll What is the worst thing about San Antonio (Oct '07) 4 hr jury 23
Democrats rely on the ignorant. 4 hr Jim Carey 4
Hookers near South Alamo San Antonio (May '10) 13 hr Carlos 105
News San Antonio celebrities compete in Wingstop-eat... 14 hr Slapped ONCE AGAIN 2
Who knows about a psychic Ann Ross in SA (May '12) Wed Itaintavailable 13

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages