the great beast

United States

#1827 Jun 18, 2013
Just a thought wrote:
Can You say, Witness for the Prosecution, Punk
can u say no case for prosecution cause andrew wont turn over tapes and u are relying on him to tell u that its whitenoise cause no one saw white noise on a radio and no proof of a signal emulating from his place nothing no case and the judge prosecution and his lawyer want to see the tapes to review them. dismissed i can hear the words now.
the great beast

United States

#1828 Jun 18, 2013
just a thought can you say hearsay. the fact that u are relying on andrew to tell you its whitenoise is hear say theres no proof that its whitenoise. no proof that a signal came from his place. the fact that andrew stated in the affidavit that he had tapes and now files to have them quashed makes him unreliable. either he dont have them, thats a lie saying he had them. if he has them and it dosent say that whitenoise said he was going out to find him and kill him thers no threat. can u say perjury thought.
The Mexican

Euless, TX

#1829 Jun 18, 2013
Tommy:

There are other "tapes". Digital, with time stamps.

Catch up.
Just a thought

San Antonio, TX

#1830 Jun 18, 2013
When you get flustered, your grammar, spelling and punctuation, go out the window.

What ever illiterate punk!
Just a thought

San Antonio, TX

#1831 Jun 18, 2013
the great beast wrote:
<quoted text>can u say no case for prosecution cause andrew wont turn over tapes and u are relying on him to tell u that its whitenoise cause no one saw white noise on a radio and no proof of a signal emulating from his place nothing no case and the judge prosecution and his lawyer want to see the tapes to review them. dismissed i can hear the words now.
When you get flustered, your grammar, spelling and punctuation, go out the window.

Why does Gary Lie

San Antonio, TX

#1832 Jun 18, 2013
Why does Gary lie? His tower is 47 to 48 ft high at the most, with the mast and antenna pushing maybe 55 to 60 ft.

But Gary insist that he is at 100ft to the top of his tower and then the antenna is on a 20 ft mast.
Why does Gary Lie

San Antonio, TX

#1833 Jun 18, 2013
Gary tried to start more crap.

He claimed to Lee that we were talking about him on Topix. Another twist of the truth there Gary.
Why does Gary Lie

San Antonio, TX

#1834 Jun 18, 2013
Gary claimed he purchased $600 worth of bunnies and turned them loose on his ranch?

Really Gary? I will bet that the State of Texas will not be happy about that? But really you spent $600 to turn rabbits loose.

You can not even afford a cell phone, how do you expect us to believe you purchased $600 worth of rabbits to turn loose for fox, coyote food.
the great beast

United States

#1835 Jun 18, 2013
The Mexican wrote:
Tommy:
There are other "tapes". Digital, with time stamps.
Catch up.
hey is this tony sausages hey if the tapes dont state a threat they have nothing to do with this case and aren't admissible in court. did u take and record the other tapes on a recorder and then play it back on your computer to time stamp it on a false time hope u didnt
the great beast

United States

#1836 Jun 18, 2013
if u say u have the tapes give them to the prosecution with the date and time stamp and hope it was on or about the 21 of january like andrew claimed in the affidavit and that john said he was going to find andrew if not the tape was evidently altered if someone told him thats when it occurred thats hearsay u people r iiiidiots
Just a thought

San Antonio, TX

#1837 Jun 18, 2013
Tommy-

the great beast

United States

#1838 Jun 18, 2013
Just a thought wrote:
Tommy-
doesn't matter how literate i am the point is u have no case prickwipes
the great beast

United States

#1839 Jun 18, 2013
praise be to satan that whitenoise gets dismissed lol cause its gonna happen and he will get his radio back and because of his tarnished record in result of ur false accounts he will sue the crap out of everyone involved and will win in a civil case
the great beast

United States

#1840 Jun 18, 2013
hey stevo u like potatoes u have one
Just a thought

San Antonio, TX

#1841 Jun 18, 2013
the great beast wrote:
praise be to satan that whitenoise gets dismissed lol cause its gonna happen and he will get his radio back and because of his tarnished record in result of ur false accounts he will sue the crap out of everyone involved and will win in a civil case
Nice try, for a illiterate punk, Admitting it is your 1st step to redemption, good job and God bless you.
Why does Gary Lie

San Antonio, TX

#1842 Jun 18, 2013
the great beast wrote:
<quoted text>doesn't matter how literate i am the point is u have no case prickwipes
So now he admits that is is posting as the Great Beast.

Funny for a guy who has not been on or read topix in over a month.

Another lie by the good squad of 52.
Just a thought

San Antonio, TX

#1843 Jun 18, 2013
Tommy, Jesus still loves you, Its not to late to repent.
Go with an open hart and all of your sins will be washed away.
Just a thought

San Antonio, TX

#1844 Jun 18, 2013
Tommy the good lord says not to wish wicked on those who try to hurt you, but to pray for them.
I am praying for you.
the great beast

United States

#1845 Jun 18, 2013
if u people are so good stop posting bs on here and turn the other cheek for me to slap little bitchesand u people curse on here and lying about whitenoise and u call urselves godly people what a crockery
Just a ham

San Antonio, TX

#1846 Jun 18, 2013
the great beast wrote:
<quoted text>can u say no case for prosecution cause andrew wont turn over tapes and u are relying on him to tell u that its whitenoise cause no one saw white noise on a radio and no proof of a signal emulating from his place nothing no case and the judge prosecution and his lawyer want to see the tapes to review them. dismissed i can hear the words now.
Damn tommy can you and fat ass come upmwith some new lies. We are getting really tired of hearing the exact same shit day in and day out.

You have not fou d anyone stupid enough to buy into your lies and witness tamperi g and i timidation threats yet. No one buys the day in and day out liesyou an fat ass spew out day after day.

Get some new material please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
narcos/bars (Jan '13) 8 hr greeseMonkeysx 19
Henry Lee Lucas and Robert Durst are like any o... 8 hr Little Johnny Da ... 2
When Johnny Da Master says speak you will speak... 8 hr Little Johnny Da ... 3
I just my portrait made at Walmart... 8 hr Little Johnny Da ... 8
White trash crackers posting under little Johnn... 15 hr Thomas 0 Caldwell 6
Hawaii was beautiful it's Showtime !!! Little J... Fri Little Johnny Da ... 5
Why are San Antonians so damn fat? (Feb '11) Fri Santa Anna 67
Bandera Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web