Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
the great beast

United States

#1811 Jun 16, 2013
whatsoever going to drop on him a bullet from andrews gun or vodibitches unregistered gun to kill whitenoise with cause there worried bout getting sued for false acusations filled against white noise through vodabitch. this could be a career ender for andrew and vodabitch both so they would do anything to save themselves. u have nothing your star complaintant wont turn over taperecordings and he has given you the information that a guy named white noise is the culprit u just have nothing in a a jury trial.
Just a thought

San Antonio, TX

#1812 Jun 16, 2013
I don't know if you are drinking, drugged or crazy.
You are making no sense. Get some help.
the great beast

United States

#1813 Jun 16, 2013
Just a thought wrote:
I don't know if you are drinking, drugged or crazy.
You are making no sense. Get some help.
u get some help ur gonna need it in a court of law
Just a thought

San Antonio, TX

#1815 Jun 17, 2013
the great beast wrote:
<quoted text> u get some help ur gonna need it in a court of law
Why are you going to get a competent Lawyer?
the great beast

United States

#1816 Jun 17, 2013
Just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you going to get a competent Lawyer?
already got a couple of them i see fatson got one already his expectation of trouble to come for him in court he went ahead and got one u should get one to ur gonna need it
News Update

San Antonio, TX

#1817 Jun 17, 2013
Two Ham radio operators killed in Bandera County wreck

By Vianna in your Davila, Staff Writer

Updated 11:39 am, Sunday, June 16, 2013

Two men were killed in a Bandera County wreck late Saturday night but their identities and what caused the crash remain unknown.

The accident occurred around 8:30 p.m. Saturday, according to a Department of Public Safety dispatcher.

The single-vehicle rollover happened near the intersection of River Ranch Drive and Texas 16, between Bandera and Pipe Creek said Bandera County Sheriff's Chief Deputy Matt King.

King did not make the scene but was told that two men, reportedly ham radio operators from San Antonio, died in the wreck, or at least smelled as dead. The Bandera County Sheriff's Office assisted DPS at the scene, requesting a heavy duty transport truck DBA "Lard Ass Movers" to assist clearing the scene.

A third person involved in the crash was taken to a hospital, King said. The third person was reportedly riding in the truck's bed on a old toilet while still holding a beam antenna. The person was sitting on the highway and interviewed still clutching remains of the beam. The person was repeating
"Their just jammers Tommy, their just jammers".

The bed rider was also heard singing to the Wizard of Oz tune "If I only had a brain" a tune "If I only had my doppler, but the lawyer took all my money". Russ was also transported by "Lard Ass Movers" to University Hospital and admitted to the "A Sucker born every minute" wing.

A witness testified hearing the driver, Gary (AKA "Tubby") yelling prior to the roll over..."Here Tommy, hold my Vicodin and watch this shit". It's believed one of the occupant's beard had gotten caught in the lower parts of the steering wheel perhaps contributing to the the accident.

Alcohol was involved in the accident when the driver said "We can't have fun without it".

No other details were immediately available, however a investigator requested that a stain test be performed on the Santa Clause suit worn by one of the occupants ... AKA "Toe", riding passenger in the vehicle. Several tubes of KY jelly were been seized as evidence, including one flavored as
"essence of young Sterling".

Check back with mySA.com for more updates.
the great beast

United States

#1818 Jun 17, 2013
ur just a sick phuck with that comment. seems to me u know about that homo sex stuff to could it be u wish u were phucked by those men to bad there not gay like u. so dont tell me bout mentioning gay sex when it seems to be on your mind all the time too. i dont realy like gregg but at least he had the balls to come out and print his real name unlike u cowards
Who

San Antonio, TX

#1819 Jun 17, 2013
the great beast wrote:
ur just a sick phuck with that comment. seems to me u know about that homo sex stuff to could it be u wish u were phucked by those men to bad there not gay like u. so dont tell me bout mentioning gay sex when it seems to be on your mind all the time too. i dont realy like gregg but at least he had the balls to come out and print his real name unlike u cowards
WELL,,, WELL.... Then who are you ??? "had the balls"
Just a thought

San Antonio, TX

#1820 Jun 17, 2013
the great beast wrote:
<quoted text>already got a couple of them i see fatson got one already his expectation of trouble to come for him in court he went ahead and got one u should get one to ur gonna need it
What ever Punk.
Just a thought

San Antonio, TX

#1821 Jun 17, 2013
Can You say, Witness for the Prosecution, Punk
the great beast

United States

#1822 Jun 17, 2013
oh wow im a punk huh thought u guys have no dicks just a pussie just below ur balls its a mangina u cumm disposal dick stuffers
Just a thought

San Antonio, TX

#1823 Jun 17, 2013
What ever Punk. This is all response I can give you. Due to pending litigation.
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#1824 Jun 18, 2013
Tommy claims he is not on topix. But he is there reading and posting and knows everything that is said there.

THERE IS NOT EVEN ANY ATTEMPT TO MAKE THE LIES TRANSPARENT.

THEY JUST OUT RIGHT LIE WERE EVERY ONE CAN CATCH THEM.

HOW SAD.
VCO

San Antonio, TX

#1825 Jun 18, 2013
He talk like he has the dream team. Dream on John, You have no clue.
the great beast

United States

#1826 Jun 18, 2013
VCO wrote:
He talk like he has the dream team. Dream on John, You have no clue.
john will be back on the radio soon he is studying for his tech class license
the great beast

United States

#1827 Jun 18, 2013
Just a thought wrote:
Can You say, Witness for the Prosecution, Punk
can u say no case for prosecution cause andrew wont turn over tapes and u are relying on him to tell u that its whitenoise cause no one saw white noise on a radio and no proof of a signal emulating from his place nothing no case and the judge prosecution and his lawyer want to see the tapes to review them. dismissed i can hear the words now.
the great beast

United States

#1828 Jun 18, 2013
just a thought can you say hearsay. the fact that u are relying on andrew to tell you its whitenoise is hear say theres no proof that its whitenoise. no proof that a signal came from his place. the fact that andrew stated in the affidavit that he had tapes and now files to have them quashed makes him unreliable. either he dont have them, thats a lie saying he had them. if he has them and it dosent say that whitenoise said he was going out to find him and kill him thers no threat. can u say perjury thought.
The Mexican

Haslet, TX

#1829 Jun 18, 2013
Tommy:

There are other "tapes". Digital, with time stamps.

Catch up.
Just a thought

San Antonio, TX

#1830 Jun 18, 2013
When you get flustered, your grammar, spelling and punctuation, go out the window.

What ever illiterate punk!
Just a thought

San Antonio, TX

#1831 Jun 18, 2013
the great beast wrote:
<quoted text>can u say no case for prosecution cause andrew wont turn over tapes and u are relying on him to tell u that its whitenoise cause no one saw white noise on a radio and no proof of a signal emulating from his place nothing no case and the judge prosecution and his lawyer want to see the tapes to review them. dismissed i can hear the words now.
When you get flustered, your grammar, spelling and punctuation, go out the window.

What ever illiterate punk!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girl Troubles 16 min DC Dave 140
Basusara Blanca is invading our home Land......... 53 min Oops 5
The Opioid Epidemic: Fueled by Greed, Corruptio... 1 hr Mike W 3
DC Dave: My Dr. Seuss Book Club 1 hr Dirtydozen 5
Eliana Salazar 2 hr Dirtydozen 19
You’re fired ! 2 hr Dirtydozen 13
Once you go Black Youll become a single mom? (Nov '12) 4 hr Oops 91

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance