Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
Greg N5XO

San Antonio, TX

#1786 Jun 16, 2013
To save you time Tommy no subpoena is required. This is N5XO and this same post went out to multiple individuals in e-mail to confirm my post.

#4: CLAIM: Tommy claimed that when he was in route from Austin yesterday afternoon he heard Steve KA5UAO and I caring on a conversation and that I stated on the air to Steve that we were going to flood 52 with constant activity so that they could not use the frequency.

THIS AGAIN IS AN OUT RIGHT LIE.......Our conversation consisted of discussion his up coming General test, the rain, and the weather and potential for strong storms and heavy rain. We also discussed traffic conditions. THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO MENTION MADE AT ALL BY ME OR ANYONE ELSE ON THE RADIO THAT CONVERSATION OR ANY OTHER RADIO CONVERSATION OF THOSE LYING IDIOTS IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM.

Nor was there ever any mention of increasing the activity level on 52 to keep them off the air.

Considering that myself and 5 other people record 146.520 pretty much 24/7, it amazes me that they would lie about something that is so easy to verify.
Greg N5XO

San Antonio, TX

#1787 Jun 16, 2013
To save you time Tommy no subpoena is required. This is N5XO and this same post went out to multiple individuals in e-mail to confirm my post.
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
I have also heard this story from Gary's own lips. But the letter from the FCC tells a different story. The letter from the FCC stated they needed to shut the fuck up.
Gary and Tommy are delusional.
Gary told me the same thing multiple times........that the FCC and the ARRL and the OO all contacted him and requested that he and Tommy put on those shows to enrage the jammers and promote them into jamming so they could be caught?
the great beast

United States

#1788 Jun 16, 2013
hey greggy poo where's ur moo moo. how come theres no dirt on whitenoise on here. you guys dig up dirt on others too. u should just turn the other cheek and be the better man. but u just cant resist the name calling on gary his wife and me. at least we tell the truth and dont name call like you guys well until recently. where is the taperecording of whitenoise saying he was gonna go find andrew or is that just another manipulation of the story by yall. and the recording will set your great whiteness free.
the great beast

United States

#1789 Jun 16, 2013
the judge and prosecution and his lawyer want to review the tapes too. they already said no tapes no case. looks real bad that u wont produce them for the court too. no one actualy saw white noise on a radio no proof that a signal came from his place and u are relying on andrew to give u the information that it is whitenoise thats hearsay. wont stand in a court. and the fact none of u never saw whitenoise before he was put on tv much less none of u have heard him speak in person how do u know it was him.
the great beast

United States

#1790 Jun 16, 2013
case destroyed and dismissed and destroyed now to start lawsuits against yall soon my friends or foes
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#1791 Jun 16, 2013
Just a thought wrote:
Now the Idiots are after Mike, Called his old Job in NY he had 25 years ago.They are also saying that when he was a Federal Police Supervisor, he was paid minimum wage just like the TSA. All of these pay scales are public information and can be looked up.
From what I heard in the conversation, Mike was upset that some one called the NY State Police trying to get personnel information, called 4 times and when could not get info hung up on the trooper. And Mike was upset because in early to late 1980s, he worked undercover. At least we have something different to complain about.
Just a thought
They sure worked hard to make Mike believe they did not know anything about it. I think anyone that protest that damn much has some thing to hide.

Since it is standard MO for these lying sacks of shit to run everyone they want to attacks back ground searching for dirt it is highly likely that they are the ones who ran it.

Loved how they tried to blame Andrew, Steve, Greg and anyone they could. With out any of the facts. Just start blaming and claiming they are guilt free.

They protest way to much.

Remember these are the same guys who after speaking to Wesley for 30 minutes the day he gained his Amateur Radio License ran his back ground and started in on his recent divorce.

Yup this is the standard method of operation for these two.
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#1792 Jun 16, 2013
the great beast wrote:
hey greggy poo where's ur moo moo. how come theres no dirt on whitenoise on here. you guys dig up dirt on others too. u should just turn the other cheek and be the better man. but u just cant resist the name calling on gary his wife and me. at least we tell the truth and dont name call like you guys well until recently. where is the taperecording of whitenoise saying he was gonna go find andrew or is that just another manipulation of the story by yall. and the recording will set your great whiteness free.
SAME SONG SECOND VERSE SAME AS THE FIRST.

CAN YOU COME UP WITH NEW LIES THERE TOE.
the great beast

United States

#1793 Jun 16, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
SAME SONG SECOND VERSE SAME AS THE FIRST.
CAN YOU COME UP WITH NEW LIES THERE TOE.
wow what a waste of breath well i mean a waste of keys or letter space on topix
the great beast

United States

#1794 Jun 16, 2013
well the same stuff mike andrew and them have done to white noise too by sending the constables to his house his job and got him fired and tried to ruin his life any way they could because of supposed illegal operation. whose to say u guys arent doing the same stuff and trying to blame it on gary and tommy. your hatred for whitenoise seems to stem from prejudice against illegal operation and could be the real reason why a few have made up lies about white noise. it was even stated yesterday that
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#1795 Jun 16, 2013
the great beast wrote:
He called no names there little man. He addressed your fabrications and responded to Tommy Twist.

And other than a rapid topic change, what does White Noise have to do with Greg? Or Mike, Or Steve or in fact any member of the Unusual suspects.

White Noise was an issue that you created.
the great beast

United States

#1796 Jun 16, 2013
the issue was the illegal operation and the rest was bullshizza that means the case of terroristic threats is bullshizza against whitenoise dont think topix wont be subpoenaed to find out who posted it they said they were going to testify against him too. and the fact that they erased the comment looks bad on there part too. So many lawsuits are going to arise out of this bs case. Maybe even against the constables for forcing there way into the noises place and handling there procedures wrong no warret
the great beast

United States

#1797 Jun 16, 2013
no warrant to confiscate a radio from his job and no proof it was his and like so filed it under abandoned equipment and still put it in his file dont even know if they ran prints on it. the reports say that cindy said she didn't know whose radio it was and the constables still filled it under whitenoise case how wrong is that. so many wrong procedures there case wont stand a for a second in court before it is tossed
the great beast

United States

#1798 Jun 16, 2013
hey mike ask urself this why is there club called the unusual suspects maybe because of the illegal stuff they do like jammed radios up somes azzes or just plain jammed peoples radios and blame personal attacks on others when realy it was them starting shit with others trying to blame tommy or gary
Just a thought

San Antonio, TX

#1799 Jun 16, 2013
the great beast wrote:
the issue was the illegal operation and the rest was bullshizza that means the case of terroristic threats is bullshizza against whitenoise dont think topix wont be subpoenaed to find out who posted it they said they were going to testify against him too. and the fact that they erased the comment looks bad on there part too. So many lawsuits are going to arise out of this bs case. Maybe even against the constables for forcing there way into the noises place and handling there procedures wrong no warret
How is stating you are going to testify to the truth of what you heard a terroristic threat, I promise you, if I go to court, I will tell the truth.
Just a thought

San Antonio, TX

#1800 Jun 16, 2013
the great beast wrote:
no warrant to confiscate a radio from his job and no proof it was his and like so filed it under abandoned equipment and still put it in his file dont even know if they ran prints on it. the reports say that cindy said she didn't know whose radio it was and the constables still filled it under whitenoise case how wrong is that. so many wrong procedures there case wont stand a for a second in court before it is tossed
When there is a receipt with a name on it, There is a thing called presumptive evidence. You will hear that again I am sure.
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#1802 Jun 16, 2013
The Unusual Suspects have not now nor have they ever had any thing to do with White noise.

You keep confusing your actions and projecting it upon others.
Greg N5XO

San Antonio, TX

#1803 Jun 16, 2013
Tommy, all anyone in our group wants is left alone. Told you long ago we do not have a dog in your little war with Amateur Radio. But for some reason you insisted that we be part of your little war.

You get enjoyment of it. Believe it or not not one of us got into Ham radio to play these stupid pathetic games you and Gary insist upon.

Your credibility is horrible......The other day you claimed I was jamming you, and that you had me DF'd right to my house and someone was out side of my home DFing me....THEN LESS THAN 2 MINUTES LATER YOU ARE CLAIMING I AM OUT SIDE OF YOUR HOUSE....STALKING YOU.

I have a very fast car hu? 30 miles in traffic in less than 2 minutes.

You pick your targets to blame on jamming based on a CLOCK.....never in my life have I heard anyone DF using a clock. It's before 9:am so it has to be Greg or Bill or fill in the blank jamming because they are up.

WOW AMAZING LOGIC.

No one in our group jams....you are projecting yourself and your actions upon other people.

Ask why so many people stopped talking to you all and have either moved over to our group or got off 2 meters.

All of them will tell you the same thing......they are tired of the fact that the instant you and Gary key up the microphone......you jump into derogatory speach against people.......with out anyone bothering you in any fashion.
the great beast

United States

#1804 Jun 16, 2013
Just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>
When there is a receipt with a name on it, There is a thing called presumptive evidence. You will hear that again I am sure.
i think the receipt was under someone elses name my friend it was from kcom the fact that the pink receipt had someone elses name on it does not look good on there part to automaticly put it into his file until further investigation is illegal there was no reciept in there with his name on it hey mr vodabitch after all it has to be u
the great beast

United States

#1805 Jun 16, 2013
to know about evidence unless the cops are giving evidence up to people that arent on the jury bam another violation in writing u are defiantly going down in court now thank u
Greg N5XO

San Antonio, TX

#1806 Jun 16, 2013
We were very happy operating on 146.565 as individuals and as a group. We bothered no one, supported Amateur Radio and worked projects among ourselves.

But for some reason it was important to you and Gary to follow us around and make constant snide comments, personal attacks and general harrasment. To what end is anyone's guess.

We like any humanbeings who are suddenly blind sided attacked got pissed and reacted. Then when we figured out we were fighting with absolute immoral idiots who needed no reason other than to act like junior high school bullies we decided to just ignore you 100%.

That did not work all you did was increase the level of your attacks going so far as to start spending money just for the sake of screwing with us.

Stupid shit like going down and getting a DBA on our club name {for what purpose because it would have no impact us on us, we could even show we had the name for 2 years prior}....but shows intent to be an ass.

Then you childish idiots then purchased fox hunt transmitters, programed personal and insulting messages on them and planted them out side of our homes....spending several hundred dollars.

grinding the serial number off did you know good when Laura Smith was able to determine who purchased the only ones in Texas.....funny that there Russ Flowers always seems to get caught on your games.

Then you just stepped it up even further......

So we decided to hell with it....IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LEAVE US ALONE WE WILL JUST COME ON TO 52.....

PLUS SOMEONE NEEDED TO BE A POSISTIVE FACE FOR AMATEUR RADIO TO HELP OVER COME YOUR CONSTANT HATRED.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Roughed farts 772
Are white trash people really stupid ? 4 hr Mayonnaise 5
Poll Are illegal Mexicans really: 4 hr Sunlight 1
Transgender Truth 5 hr The Donald 3
Is there any good Tarot Card Readers in SA? 14 hr Ann 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sun Education farts 947
kasey trammell Sun 3xxx 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages