Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
Gary is a liar

United States

#1767 Jun 15, 2013
Anyone notice that Dave disappeared and stopped having conversations with Gary WD5FuzzyWhitePowder shortly after the time period he got the audio’s of Gary WD5FuzzyWhitePowder attacking blacks.

Wonder if the man who is not a bigot and a hater and who is able to see people for who and what they are and not the color of the skin found old Gary WD5FuzzyWhitePowder comments about blacks offensive, considering his wife and children are black.

This fine family man who judges people as individuals and not on race just is incapable of relating to a racist bigot named Gary WD5FuzzyWhitePowder.

What say you fat ass? think you’re on the air racial rants offended Dave?

Where is Lee? Mike? Dave {HBB}? and the host of other hams who used to talk to fat ass WD5FuzzyWhitePowder? Could it be they too grew tired of his racial hatred and his constant braggart running commentary.

Could it be they grew weary that every time Gary WD5FuzzyWhitePowder keys his microphone it is hate speech.

I know that I was one of those people and I will not support him any further. I used to consider Gary WD5FuzzyWhitePowder a friend and believed his lame ass crap about how he was a victim and how the FCC begged him to put on these shows and bait people into jamming him so that they could catch him.

The man actually told me that the FCC and the ARRL came to him and Tommy WD5GXH and asked them to put on the shows they do to enrage and bait the jammers into jamming so they could be caught.

So there you go I have laid out the case that Gary WD5FuzzyWhitePowder suffers from a drug addled brain and is truly damaged goods.

You make your own judgement.

All stories are true, the names have not been changed to protect the guilty. The hot microphone incident mentioned during attempted love making was reduced in the actual telling to help avoid sudden puking by our reading audience.
David

United States

#1768 Jun 15, 2013
Quote:->> Also Gary while you are it ask them to bring you a tape measure and ask them how to read those funny little numbers on the side of the tape measure. Because you do not seem to understand heights. It is getting very embarrassing to hear you talk about your 100ft tower. Like all of your lies it falls apart. When you have 38ft telephone poles on your property and the tower only extends 8 to 10 ft above those telephone poles it is more than clear you have a 48 to 50ft tower and not a 100ft. Silly fat man. <<-End Quote

Have you considered that Gary might not be lying about his tower being a 100ft tower?

It is very possible that 50ft of his tower is under ground.

Just saying!
David

United States

#1769 Jun 15, 2013
Of greater concern to me is garys statement

"hmmm smell it, smells like a 13 year old girl. Did i just say that on the radio?"

Why is gary smelling 13 year old girls and what are the implications of his statement and what was he admitting too.

Of all the statements made by gary sheets this is one that should concerns me. This statement really worries me.
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#1771 Jun 15, 2013
Gary is a liar wrote:
Stories of his brand new pick um up truck that turns out to be 6 years old and hand me down from his daughter. Stories of his riches and flowing wallet and bill paying, but yet such crappy credit the best they can do is 18% interest?

Do not most parents pass down a car or truck to the child? Not often you hear of a parent so distitute that he requires his children to pass down to him a truck.

This is the newest truck he has ever owned. In the past all he could afford is unairconditioned broken down $500 pieces of crap.

His wife is estatic to finally have a car with AC.
Gary is a liar

Spring, TX

#1772 Jun 15, 2013
We hear Gary WD5FuzzyWhitePowder keep talking about the moo moo. Moo moo for the uniformed is the sound that a cow makes. Gary WD5FuzzyWhitePowder is referring to the beast of burden that he married.

Ox
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about cattle used for draft. For other uses of "ox" or "oxen", see Ox (disambiguation). For other uses of "bullock", see Bullock (disambiguation).

An ox (plural oxen), also known as a bullock in Australia, New Zealand and India, is a bovine trained as a draft animal. Oxen are commonly castrated adult male cattle; castration makes the animals easier to control. Cows (adult females) or bulls (intact males) may also be used in some areas.
Oxen are used for plowing, for transport (pulling carts, hauling wagons and even riding), for threshing grain by trampling, and for powering machines that grind grain or supply irrigation among other purposes. Oxen may be also used to skid logs in forests, particularly in low-impact, select-cut logging.

As you can read from the Wikipedia that this definition fits the description of how Gary WD5FuzzyWhitePowder uses his wife.

While it is very rude of him to describe her as his moo moo it is how ever an accurate description of her.

Gary WD5FuzzyWhitePowder please start treating your moo moo better. Do not talk badly about her on the radio like you do. It is shameful to speak of you're spouse this way. 

Even if she is just your spouse in name only and Tomas WD5GXH is your sexual partner and true spouse. You still need to treat your beast of burden better.

You claim to be a good Christian. But the Bible out lines treatment of slaves and you are not treating your moo moo in a Christian manner.

but a good Christian would not do any of the sickening things you do.
Gary is a liar

Spring, TX

#1773 Jun 15, 2013
David wrote:
Of greater concern to me is garys statement
"hmmm smell it, smells like a 13 year old girl. Did i just say that on the radio?"
Why is gary smelling 13 year old girls and what are the implications of his statement and what was he admitting too.
Of all the statements made by gary sheets this is one that should concerns me. This statement really worries me.
David you may have hit upon a very valid and justified concern. His statement is strange at best, but should maybe raise concern among all of us.
A Ham

San Antonio, TX

#1774 Jun 15, 2013
Wow
Who

San Antonio, TX

#1775 Jun 15, 2013
A Ham wrote:
Wow
Wow.. also
the great beast

United States

#1776 Jun 15, 2013
garys wife is not fat shear nice for an older woman you idiots are obscenely obsessed with gary and me by the way im near a ham radio operator in universal city off pat booker road at an apartments between golden coral and jiffy lube and firestone i wonder who has such a big antenna on an appartment building i must find out who they are and if people r having problems with there satellites systems could be a violation there the building is right next to2205 pat booker road
Just a thought

San Antonio, TX

#1778 Jun 15, 2013
Now the Idiots are after Mike, Called his old Job in NY he had 25 years ago.
They are also saying that when he was a Federal Police Supervisor, he was paid minimum wage just like the TSA. All of these pay scales are public information and can be looked up.
From what I heard in the conversation, Mike was upset that some one called the NY State Police trying to get personnel information, called 4 times and when could not get info hung up on the trooper. And Mike was upset because in early to late 1980s, he worked undercover. At least we have something different to complain about.

Just a thought
A Ham

San Antonio, TX

#1779 Jun 16, 2013
Just a thought wrote:
Now the Idiots are after Mike, Called his old Job in NY he had 25 years ago.
They are also saying that when he was a Federal Police Supervisor, he was paid minimum wage just like the TSA. All of these pay scales are public information and can be looked up.
From what I heard in the conversation, Mike was upset that some one called the NY State Police trying to get personnel information, called 4 times and when could not get info hung up on the trooper. And Mike was upset because in early to late 1980s, he worked undercover. At least we have something different to complain about.
Just a thought
It is what they do. They are eaten up with jealousy and rage and dream of finding anything negative they can use to attack you.

You would think they would grow up and leave people alone.

But they are too eaten up with jealousy of people who have lives.
A ham

Pleasanton, TX

#1780 Jun 16, 2013
the great beast wrote:
garys wife is not fat shear nice for an older woman you idiots are obscenely obsessed with gary and me by the way im near a ham radio operator in universal city off pat booker road at an apartments between golden coral and jiffy lube and firestone i wonder who has such a big antenna on an appartment building i must find out who they are and if people r having problems with there satellites systems could be a violation there the building is right next to2205 pat booker road
I find it interesting your only objection was to the comments of her being fat, but that you had no issue with her being treated as a beast of burden. So I guess you are in agreement that she is an OX,

I suppose you do not object to her being used to slave for Gary so that he does not turn to you. You have the advantage of using Gary as a sex toy, with out having to care for him and support his fat lazy ass. So it makes sense you support his owning an ox. 

Can you say Moo Moo? Sure you can.
Just a ham

Pleasanton, TX

#1782 Jun 16, 2013
Gary how come Lee, Mike, Dave {HBB}, Dave {Houston}, and a host of other hams have all fled from talking to you? Were did they all go Gary? 

Could it be they tired of hearing you brag about endless money flowing from your wallet and your sub-standard condemned home that is better than every other ham on earth. 

Or could it be they grew weary of how you can not key up a microphone with out making personal attacks out of the conversation. 

I will bet that is it. 
Greg N5XO

San Antonio, TX

#1783 Jun 16, 2013
To save you time Tommy no subpoena is required. This is N5XO and this same post went out to multiple individuals in e-mail to confirm my post.

#1: E-Ham: Claim the complaints were that E-Ham article said it was about them talking too much and about them using the national call channel. This is a distortion of the truth and a lie. Never have I or anyone in our group claimed they could not use this because it was the national call frequency. Truth is that e-ham article clearly states the purpose of Take Back 52 was to counter the non-stop negative bull shit spewed forth on a daily bases by two individuals over whelmed by hatred.

THE WRITTEN ARTICLE 100% DISPUTES WHAT THEY CLAIM.

Here is the E-Ham Article that Tommy and Gary continue to reference and absolutely misrepresent.
Can someone please read it and show me were the original author, myself {first responder} and anyone else on a local level or as a member of our club at any point in time stated that our issues with Tommy and Gary was that they operated on the national calling frequency. 

I personally and as is clear our groups attitude that solid activity on 146.520 is beneficial. It gives new hams good contacts when they first join the hobby, travelers someone to talk to and puts out signals to garner attention when the band opens up.

It amazes me that when some thing is so easy to confirm and verify that they would spend so much time lying about it?

Here is the E-Ham Article. 

http://www.eham.net/articles/27555
Greg N5XO

San Antonio, TX

#1784 Jun 16, 2013
To save you time Tommy no subpoena is required. This is N5XO and this same post went out to multiple individuals in e-mail to confirm my post.

#2: Charges: Claim that Rogers criminal complaint against them was about Gary hacking Rogers computer. There is absolutely nothing in Rogers complaint against them that mentions computer hacking or charges. In fact absolutely NO criminal complaint has any claim connects them to computer related crimes.

A cyber attack was made, and the results of criminal subpoenas traced it directly to Mark Lacy and that is the only computer complaint made and that was the result of a investigation that he was caught.

He was never even mentioned in any prior complaint until he was caught red handed by Converse PD.

I do find it of great interest how they make excuses for Mark when he was caught by Police Subpoena twice performing computer crimes after he had originally hacked Russ Flowers QRZ WEB page and altered it to a vulgar message.

He admitted this in e-mails and even explained how he did it. For some reason he felt proud of doing that. He just is not smart enough to remember IP address's can be traced.

THE POLICE REPORT 100% DISPUTES WHAT THEY CLAIM.

COPIES OF THE POLICE REPORT WILL BE E-MAILED OUT.
Greg N5XO

San Antonio, TX

#1785 Jun 16, 2013

#3: Charges: They claim the criminal complaints that I filed, accused them of cutting my hard line, and climbing over my fence, Gary has also stated that I accused him of climbing my fence and stealing my cameras.

The police report however actually says when I was asked who I would suspect, that I stated I have no suspects and the only enemies that I have are Gary Sheets, Thomas Caldwell and Russ Flowers.

But I did not believe Gary Sheets could even have been involved as it was my understanding from what I had heard that he was in drug rehab as those were the rumors I had heard.

THE OFFICIAL POLICE REPORT 100% DISPUTES WHAT THEY CLAIM.

I am sending out via e-mail the actual Police report showing what was actually stated. Also they like to throw out on this same complaint false charges of Insurance fraud.

The insurance report were the agent came to investigate, as well as the Kcomm Quote to pull the old LDF-7 Hard line and replace it, as well as repair the Alpha Amp are included.

It really baffles the mind that these guys out right lie about things that can be 100% confirmed by reading the actually police reports and other supporting documents.

What is also humorous is the fact that Gary can not keep his lie straight. In the same conversations he rages about my claiming he climbed over my fence and stole cameras and cut my hard line, he raises hell because I said he was not directly involved as he was in rehab.

So which is it Gary? Did I say you were in rehab and not directly involved or did I say you climbed over the fence? Really man get your story corrected.
Greg N5XO

San Antonio, TX

#1786 Jun 16, 2013

#4: CLAIM: Tommy claimed that when he was in route from Austin yesterday afternoon he heard Steve KA5UAO and I caring on a conversation and that I stated on the air to Steve that we were going to flood 52 with constant activity so that they could not use the frequency.

THIS AGAIN IS AN OUT RIGHT LIE.......Our conversation consisted of discussion his up coming General test, the rain, and the weather and potential for strong storms and heavy rain. We also discussed traffic conditions. THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO MENTION MADE AT ALL BY ME OR ANYONE ELSE ON THE RADIO THAT CONVERSATION OR ANY OTHER RADIO CONVERSATION OF THOSE LYING IDIOTS IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM.

Nor was there ever any mention of increasing the activity level on 52 to keep them off the air.

Considering that myself and 5 other people record 146.520 pretty much 24/7, it amazes me that they would lie about something that is so easy to verify.
Greg N5XO

San Antonio, TX

#1787 Jun 16, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
I have also heard this story from Gary's own lips. But the letter from the FCC tells a different story. The letter from the FCC stated they needed to shut the fuck up.
Gary and Tommy are delusional.
Gary told me the same thing multiple times........that the FCC and the ARRL and the OO all contacted him and requested that he and Tommy put on those shows to enrage the jammers and promote them into jamming so they could be caught?
the great beast

United States

#1788 Jun 16, 2013
hey greggy poo where's ur moo moo. how come theres no dirt on whitenoise on here. you guys dig up dirt on others too. u should just turn the other cheek and be the better man. but u just cant resist the name calling on gary his wife and me. at least we tell the truth and dont name call like you guys well until recently. where is the taperecording of whitenoise saying he was gonna go find andrew or is that just another manipulation of the story by yall. and the recording will set your great whiteness free.
the great beast

United States

#1789 Jun 16, 2013
the judge and prosecution and his lawyer want to review the tapes too. they already said no tapes no case. looks real bad that u wont produce them for the court too. no one actualy saw white noise on a radio no proof that a signal came from his place and u are relying on andrew to give u the information that it is whitenoise thats hearsay. wont stand in a court. and the fact none of u never saw whitenoise before he was put on tv much less none of u have heard him speak in person how do u know it was him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do white women love mexican men (Jul '14) 48 min African_beauty_ 91
Stephen Morales, Scam Artist (Feb '14) 6 hr Alvarj 42
Where to score drugs 12 hr Eliii 16
Christine (Jun '14) 15 hr anonymous 309
Jackie Torres 17 hr King81 1
Hospitals in San Antonio 23 hr Got out 12
News Man Found Guilty In Fatal Hit-And-Run (Feb '06) Sat Brandth 20

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance