thebeast cant bebeat

United States

#1730 Jun 10, 2013
so people any comments on the last statement are welcomed. its gonna be a fun day in court for u people too. they will find out who posted that personal info on white noise and his mom and who ever or how ever they got the info will be found out and the purpose for posting it will be found too
thebeast cant bebeat

United States

#1731 Jun 11, 2013
we already know who is involved with posting the info on whitenoise its andrew he supposebly tracked him so he was the one to give the constables the info on where to find whitenoise and at any time andrew should have not posted any info about white noise for his personal gain or with any intention for any harm to be done to white noise tisk tisk andrew has screwed up royaly on this bs case
the great beast

United States

#1737 Jun 11, 2013
hey pickle ticklers come talk poop
Tommy the Wannabe

San Antonio, TX

#1738 Jun 11, 2013
thebeast cant bebeat wrote:
<quoted text> not in reality just a question that whitenoises lawyer asked for and the judge wants and prosecutor wants to no tampering there just a question i dont know where your legal advice is coming from but sounds like they stayed at a holliday inn.
And your 61 and still live with your mother and brothers, We can all cloud the waters. Where do you get your legal advice from Perry Mason re-runs. Gary sure is hiding on the radio calling people out and never leaves his house. I think we should rent out the Beethoven Manic ore on Tuesday Night and have a open meeting.
the great beast

United States

#1739 Jun 11, 2013
o so ur openly stating your gonna stalk gary to his place he hangs out and publicly try to hummilliate him you people will end up end jail faster than white noise you stupid sperm banks
the great beast

United States

#1740 Jun 11, 2013
Tommy the Wannabe wrote:
<quoted text>
And your 61 and still live with your mother and brothers, We can all cloud the waters. Where do you get your legal advice from Perry Mason re-runs. Gary sure is hiding on the radio calling people out and never leaves his house. I think we should rent out the Beethoven Manic ore on Tuesday Night and have a open meeting.
at least perry mason had real influence but your legal adviser still stayed at a holliday inn
the great beast

United States

#1741 Jun 11, 2013
what a bunch of smart idiots if i must say so. how smart can an idiot be well sometimes they fool themselves into thinking there smart like andrew and the rest
Roger rabbit

Schertz, TX

#1743 Jun 11, 2013
the great beast wrote:
o so ur openly stating your gonna stalk gary to his place he hangs out and publicly try to hummilliate him you people will end up end jail faster than white noise you stupid sperm banks
Hahaha no toe stalking is youre game
Roger rabbit

Schertz, TX

#1745 Jun 11, 2013
Say gary do you understand how childish, stupid and pathetic you came across last night harrassing that fine out standing radio club?

You need to understand how popular that net is.

People through out the county heard your little sociopathic rant and found you pathetic and lacking. People from around Texas heard you and found you a sad broken little man.

Again it is all you. You gary r sheets are the problem. Good God man grow up.
Tommy the Wannabe

San Antonio, TX

#1746 Jun 11, 2013
the great beast wrote:
No, I openly invited him to meet and talk like humans do.
Being human and not using trickery is something you would know nothing of. There is still hope for Gary, Not for you Tommy, and I am not going to try.
the great beast

United States

#1749 Jun 11, 2013
Mike wrote:
Okay Gary, you told Len that if anyone wanted you to change youre ways and help you be a better person to write it down and tell you.
We are telling you. We want you to stop your crap, your attacks and your bullshit.
STOP IT NOW.
aww thats a good boy beg beg good boy
the great beast

United States

#1750 Jun 11, 2013
who wants whitenoise to go away or to jail raise your hand and state what you would be willing to do or say to achieve that weather its not true or whatever
the great beast

United States

#1751 Jun 11, 2013
how bout them spurs yea
Thought

United States

#1752 Jun 12, 2013
the great beast wrote:
You mean like Gary going to Roger church and knights of Columbus
the great beast

United States

#1756 Jun 12, 2013
fatson likes double no triple penal penatration with vodabitch
The Law

San Antonio, TX

#1757 Jun 12, 2013
What has this to do with unlicensed operation and threats of violence???
A_9972 EEXX

San Antonio, TX

#1758 Jun 12, 2013
the great beast wrote:
fatson likes double no triple penal penatration with vodabitch
back to your constant thoughts /// male on male sex . you don't seem to think about much else .
The Law

San Antonio, TX

#1759 Jun 12, 2013
You are a sick person n need of help Tommy, no one said that but you.
Roger rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#1760 Jun 12, 2013
Tommy the Wannabe wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I openly invited him to meet and talk like humans do.
Being human and not using trickery is something you would know nothing of. There is still hope for Gary, Not for you Tommy, and I am not going to try.
Gary will never meet anyone. He is a coward that hides behind his microphone. He is one of those cowards who dehumanizes the people he dislikes. That allows him to act like a animal raging against others.

If he had to face you face to face he would have to act like a human, because bullues never can take direct confrontation.

At some point he will notice the faces of the people who will talk to him is changing as people figure him out not as the victim but as the raging bully.
the great beast

United States

#1761 Jun 14, 2013
roger go screw a rabbit beast lover this has nothing to do with unlicensed operation or threats no one threatened anyone to begin with law so shove a fat one up there all the way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IFixIPhones Sexual Predator WARNING!! 10 min raymond 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Fossilfarts 677
U.S. Ebola 'czar' to start work; military team ... 2 hr tha Professor 25
Anglos: Why can't we learn proper English? (Apr '12) 3 hr Casper 19
Why do white people go to China to adopt babies ? 3 hr Michael Brown 13
Why did God create white trash? 3 hr SA is FILTHY 52
Woman injured in Kenedy shooting (Jan '12) 5 hr Joe 5
Bandera Dating
Find my Match

Bandera Jobs

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bandera News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bandera