Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
A_9972 EEXX

San Antonio, TX

#1706 Jun 7, 2013
thebeast that cant bebeat wrote:
one more week and no one will post on here before long
so ,the beast who beats it .last day .......... All talk ..Now what ?
Just a thought

San Antonio, TX

#1707 Jun 7, 2013
More Talk!!!
Tommy the Wannabe

San Antonio, TX

#1708 Jun 7, 2013
And then, More talk.
VCO

San Antonio, TX

#1712 Jun 7, 2013
The time has come for you John D Watkin. I know you are going to throw your self at the mercy of the court. Tommy is going to leave you hanging. Keep this in mind John, For every action there is going to be a reaction. Your time is up.
The Mexican

United States

#1714 Jun 7, 2013
Soon, my friends, this madness ends.

Rationality will return to the airwaves.

White Noise, and his handlers, will fade into the dim twilight of history.

Justice and Reason will triumph over the mindless, deranged, and perverse pirates
who seek to partner with Chaos to bring about the destruction of civility.

They will fail.

We, the sane, will prevail.

Endure, then, while the slow wheels of Justice surely and certainly grind down to their inexorible conclusion.

The cancer that has infected our spectrum will be in remission.

Soon.....
White Noise Trash

San Antonio, TX

#1715 Jun 8, 2013
How many days?
VCO

San Antonio, TX

#1720 Jun 8, 2013
thebeast cant bebeat wrote:
who planted the transmitter near gary you know parts and crystals can be traced back to the place they were bought from
Hello Tommy. LOL What a dumb stick in the mud! Tic Toc, The wheel of life are turning for you! LOL
A_9972 EEXX

San Antonio, TX

#1721 Jun 9, 2013
who planted the transmitter near gary you know parts and crystals can be traced back to the place they were bought from
that was one of four,the flowers child bought via pay pal.
A_9972 EEXX

San Antonio, TX

#1722 Jun 10, 2013
the flowers child told him not to put IDers in because they were prizes for club members . it was your puppet masters doing . tommy & flowers child got caught .
thebeast cant bebeat

United States

#1723 Jun 10, 2013
hope u wore gloves when putting the transmitter together. andrew where are the tapes that whitenoise lawyer requested. no tapes no case
Tommy the Wannabe

San Antonio, TX

#1724 Jun 10, 2013
hope u wore gloves when putting the transmitter together. andrew where are the tapes that whitenoise lawyer requested. no tapes no case
Asking that question, could be considered witness tampering.
The player

United States

#1725 Jun 10, 2013
A_9972 EEXX wrote:
<quoted text>
the flowers child told him not to put IDers in because they were prizes for club members . it was your puppet masters doing . tommy & flowers child got caught .
Must be why Russ also ground off the serial numbers.

You can not even be honest with your self
The player

United States

#1726 Jun 10, 2013
Gary R Sheets is truly mentally unstable and seems to dwell 24/7 on how he can be a rude obnoxious bastard.

Gary ol buddy do you remember when in a racist rant you made the statement I do not talk to Blacks, WD5FWP Do you remember that? How about the long racist rant that you went insane over ranting about Blacks and Hispanics when Leonel Richie was hosting the country Music Awards. Your racist rantings were long and drawn out over how the FCC forced those two minorities upon Amateur Radio. How the reason they dumbed down the requirements for a license was to allow those two minorities groups into Amateur Radio.

If you do not remember your racist rantings, I am sure if you ask very nice that Steve or Greg or Mark who all record. That they will be more than happy to send you a copy of your audio.

Well I thought Dave should know what kind of person he is dealing with. What a total and absolute racist you are and what kind of bastard he was hanging out with. I suspect when he gets the recordings of your racism you will find yet another friend that is going to tell you to fuck off. You might want to look at his QRZ page, he is a good family man who seems to devote a lot of time and love for his children and wife. I am betting he will not take too kindly to your racist attitudes towards his family.

I mailed off a disk with your racist rantings to him. Just to you know let him know who the real Gary R Sheets is.

I hate to tell you this Gary ol buddy. But so many people are tired of you and your daily activity. Do you know how many people you call friend that wish they could deny knowing you.
thebeast cant bebeat

United States

#1728 Jun 10, 2013
Tommy the Wannabe wrote:
<quoted text>
Asking that question, could be considered witness tampering.
not in reality just a question that whitenoises lawyer asked for and the judge wants and prosecutor wants to no tampering there just a question i dont know where your legal advice is coming from but sounds like they stayed at a holliday inn.
thebeast cant bebeat

United States

#1729 Jun 10, 2013
oh with what intention did andrew post whitenoises name and home address and moms name what was he wantinig everyone to know that for was he wanting someone to hurt him since that was done by a socalled public servant that is a class c felony
thebeast cant bebeat

United States

#1730 Jun 10, 2013
so people any comments on the last statement are welcomed. its gonna be a fun day in court for u people too. they will find out who posted that personal info on white noise and his mom and who ever or how ever they got the info will be found out and the purpose for posting it will be found too
thebeast cant bebeat

United States

#1731 Jun 11, 2013
we already know who is involved with posting the info on whitenoise its andrew he supposebly tracked him so he was the one to give the constables the info on where to find whitenoise and at any time andrew should have not posted any info about white noise for his personal gain or with any intention for any harm to be done to white noise tisk tisk andrew has screwed up royaly on this bs case
the great beast

United States

#1737 Jun 11, 2013
hey pickle ticklers come talk poop
Tommy the Wannabe

San Antonio, TX

#1738 Jun 11, 2013
<quoted text> not in reality just a question that whitenoises lawyer asked for and the judge wants and prosecutor wants to no tampering there just a question i dont know where your legal advice is coming from but sounds like they stayed at a holliday inn.
And your 61 and still live with your mother and brothers, We can all cloud the waters. Where do you get your legal advice from Perry Mason re-runs. Gary sure is hiding on the radio calling people out and never leaves his house. I think we should rent out the Beethoven Manic ore on Tuesday Night and have a open meeting.
the great beast

United States

#1739 Jun 11, 2013
o so ur openly stating your gonna stalk gary to his place he hangs out and publicly try to hummilliate him you people will end up end jail faster than white noise you stupid sperm banks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HEB is racist is their hiring.... (Oct '10) 23 min Joy 92
Is your child safe? Inbreds on the prowl 3 hr El Chapo 12
Racist Molester 3 hr Anonymous 3
News 4 S.A. men charged with child sexual assault in... 4 hr For real 6
6 6 6 the # of the beaSt 5 hr Liar Liar 2
TRUMP: I Lied... No Comey Tapes 16 hr cristal 2
Every day will be SLAPPED A TRANNY FROM CALIFAS... Fri Ha ha ha 3

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance