Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
K5CSJ

San Antonio, TX

#1615 May 30, 2013
Maggie wrote:
Who the hell plays with Ham radio's anyway.
Maggie, I have "played with Ham Radio" since 1955. I went to MIT, designed equipment for the Space Program. You "play" with the internet, but you have no clue how it works...
The Amateur Radio Service requires a Federal License.
Study, get the license, then discover that "hams" are smart and police bad actors on their own.
Mr Pro Bono

Ballwin, MO

#1616 May 30, 2013
CQ White Noise......

You are about to be weighed in the scales of Justice and found to be wanting.....

Your free legal advice du jour:

When you present yourself before the judge, wear a clean, pressed suit.

Tell him (or her) that you had a temporary leave of your senses, and were swept away in a flurry of unfortunate activities that you now know were a clear mistake and exercise of poor judgment.

Respect the fact that the judge has both the authority and the right to adjudicate this negatively for you, but you are humbly requesting the mercy of the Court in this limited instance and that this incident will certainly never happen again.

Express sincere regret for taking up the Court's time, and pledge to the judge that you intend to fully respect the necessary and important FCC rules and regulations and fully intend to be a properly licensed and compliant operator under the Commission's rules, moving forward.

Do not accept any other advice from any other ham, investigator, friend, foe, or family member. This is your pathway out of this tight spot, and you should follow this advice explicitly.

Then...clean up your act, apologize to the larger ham radio community following your proper licensing, get back on the air with a renewed lease on your young life, and MOST IMPORTANTLY...choose your radio friends wisely in the future.

Good luck, son.
thebeast that cant bebeat

United States

#1617 May 30, 2013
K5CSJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Maggie, I have "played with Ham Radio" since 1955. I went to MIT, designed equipment for the Space Program. You "play" with the internet, but you have no clue how it works...
The Amateur Radio Service requires a Federal License.
Study, get the license, then discover that "hams" are smart and police bad actors on their own.
i bet u say u help desiged the space shuttle to rotflmaof ive heard alot of hams cliam that you talk more crap than u say gary does

United States

#1618 May 30, 2013
A_9972 EEXX wrote:
<quoted text>
white nose contact tommy you legal adviser and sue me. how is your law suit against AARO coming along ? did you order that new car ? time to but down the crack pipe and get your AK !
agent 99 why should i get my ak are you and someone gonna come try to harm me. wish you would there are others in my court yard that look out for people like familla dont need an ak dont have one just need 12 with 18 inch barrel with number 4 buck shot. looks like i need to go

United States

#1619 May 30, 2013
buy me a shotty to deffend myself against you iknow if you came for me u wouldnt make it out of the court yard alive

United States

#1620 May 30, 2013
rotflmmfao at pro bono why should he admit to somthing he didn't do he is on the verge of beating andrew watson in court cause andrew dont want to turn over tapes the judge and prosecution said they would toss the case if he didnt turn them in. ask andrew the pros told hinckley they want them. you guys crack me up so much just had the best laugh of the day thanks for taking the time to print that bs

United States

#1621 May 30, 2013
thebeast that cant bebeat wrote:
<quoted text> agent 99 why should i get my ak are you and someone gonna come try to harm me. wish you would there are others in my court yard that look out for people like familla dont need an ak dont have one just need 12 with 18 inch barrel with number 4 buck shot. looks like i need to go
hey agent 99 get smart you sound like tony sauces

United States

#1622 May 30, 2013
looks like gary and white noise and me live in your heads alot if not you wouldnt be all over this board so funny how you deny that.

United States

#1623 May 30, 2013
im so scared im shaking in my boots cox sniffers i waiting for you to come get me
Mr Pro Bono

Canyon Lake, TX

#1624 May 30, 2013
Third person? Hmmm, wonder who is ghost writing for White Noise?

Shouldn't you have said I instead of he?

In poker, we call that a "tell."

Sadly, this will end badly for you folks. And that's too bad, and most likely, truly unnecessary. A little humility goes a long way in matters of juris prudence, but, people being as they are, going the other way is fairly predictable.

"Pride goes before a fall" as the Good Book says.

Good luck with that. Hubris is an unfortunate thing to crash into.

(And yes, I did end that sentence with a preposition.)

United States

#1625 May 30, 2013
andrew what you gonna do when the cops come for you for perjury. no they wont have to you will be at the court room for white noise when it happens. at least white noise had a heads up it was coming you wont the judge will say andrews name and bailiff arrest this man for perjury

United States

#1626 May 30, 2013
pro bono how badly will this end for us describe that a little better and your pride are younot going to fall after trying to lie and set white noise up. you know hes gonna sue everone who has anything to do with his case even vodabitch is up for monatary damages to.

United States

#1627 May 30, 2013
i guess you all are on the radio now
Tommy the Wannabe

San Antonio, TX

#1628 May 30, 2013
No, Just ignoring your ignorant ass, your going to jail because bad advice. I hope you beat the charges, I do not think you are bad, just misguided.

United States

#1629 May 30, 2013
hey wannabe shut up cox slinging cumm gulper you know you love the round brown brown eye. you know u love it when andrews brown eye puckered up and winks at you it tickles your pickle

United States

#1630 May 30, 2013
Tommy the Wannabe wrote:
No, Just ignoring your ignorant ass, your going to jail because bad advice. I hope you beat the charges, I do not think you are bad, just misguided.
you want me to go to jail by the way you sound but hope i beat the charges you have alot of anger in your post but you call me misguided hum someone is confused more than me you dont even know who this is tommy russ gary orwhite noise or cello your very confounded aren't you

United States

#1631 May 30, 2013
i own this board now

United States

#1632 May 30, 2013
seems like yesterday this board went over a thousand post oh wait it did and nothing solved but a digital punch in the face from me well i guess you can say somthing was accomplished or solved now i will keep the peace on here

United States

#1633 May 30, 2013
steve says i have a potato i have to take care of
Freebird

San Antonio, TX

#1634 May 30, 2013
What I want to know is who in the fuck shows up to court in their Security Company's uniform. Really, were you trying to impress the court showing up for court in the uniform of the company that fired you. What a joke....
Only other person who was dressed worse than WN was Pissy Pants.
Collectively between the two you should have come up with enough money to go to the local Salvation Army and buy new threads. What a joke, Bwahahaha!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loan shark (Feb '13) 7 hr Tessy 34
Why I hate Mexicans 8 hr Little Johnny Da ... 136
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 11 hr Fartman 904
News Hub City Room by Ron Burke 16 hr Stfu 9
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 1 Farters 742
News Pipe Dreams Go Bust Jul 1 Rex 3
Bandera Police/Marshal's office (May '13) Jun 28 Nurse2Hju 6
More from around the web

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages