Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
Hef

Houston, TX

#6322 Dec 19, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
unlike you gary has never taken a ve proctored test, never been "convicted of a felony" and can afford the $200.00
The only reason Gary can afford is he found a wife dumb enough to support him and his habits.

The only reason you can afford is you screwed American tax payers out of 100,000

What is your issue with VE system?

Other than you could not get a lic under VE system. To hard to find three dishonest people.

We have already proven you nor Gary are unable to copy cw which by itself proves you are a fraud
HEY GARY

San Antonio, TX

#6323 Dec 19, 2014
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Hey Gary... Do you know him ??? Hey Bro....
PROVE IT

San Antonio, TX

#6327 Dec 22, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
i went Saturday and took an extra exam missed 3 question (94) did not study just went to see what the test was like. I think that my novice test was harder. even steve could pass that test. they asked really stupid questions. now I know that the ve's do not have to cheat. the test is so easy even a moron could pass it.
How can you prove it. Because you said so....
HEY GAY GUY

San Antonio, TX

#6331 Dec 22, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
gary has no drug "conviction" if you could read and understand court documents you would know that. believe me gary could easily pass the current extra exam, or should we call it the extra lite exam
You think you know the law...... Gary Did get arrested on Drug charges and it was a felony and he did convicted.. Then after meeting his term... He got deferred.. Tommy you are the thats a Dumb Ass
HEY GAY GUY

San Antonio, TX

#6332 Dec 22, 2014
Gary..... Also is a dead beat..... The fat ass has never work.... Maybe 6 months of the mans life.
HEY GAY GUY

San Antonio, TX

#6333 Dec 22, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
where do you want me the fax the proof
Just tell us where you took the test... Thats all
Hef

Houston, TX

#6334 Dec 22, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
i went Saturday and took an extra exam missed 3 question (94) did not study just went to see what the test was like. I think that my novice test was harder. even steve could pass that test. they asked really stupid questions. now I know that the ve's do not have to cheat. the test is so easy even a moron could pass it.
Bullshit

Funny how you failed to show when we set it up and then with no one around claim to have tested.

Who with?
VE Examiner

Helotes, TX

#6335 Dec 22, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
All VE sessions have to keep a roster of who was tested and the outcome. It will be easy to check if you actually took the test. Where did you take the test and we will check it out. Truth is you are a LIAR one more time. Every time you open your mouth out comes lie after lie.
THOMAS O CALDWELL

United States

#6336 Dec 22, 2014
VE Examiner wrote:
<quoted text>
All VE sessions have to keep a roster of who was tested and the outcome. It will be easy to check if you actually took the test. Where did you take the test and we will check it out. Truth is you are a LIAR one more time. Every time you open your mouth out comes lie after lie.
your crazy if you think i would be tested by the corrupt ve testers. i took the extra practice tests on qrz.com . i got a 23 on my first try a 19 on my second, 27 my best on my third try and a 25 on my forth time. i could have done better but they kept changing up the questions every time i tested. i know i could have broke 100 if i took a fifth test. stick that up your culo!
HEY GAY GUY

San Antonio, TX

#6339 Dec 23, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
no you are stupid defered means judgement is defered and then the case is dismissed, meaning no conviction
You do not know what you are talking about..... You are the dumb Ass.
Stan

San Antonio, TX

#6340 Dec 23, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
no you are stupid defered means judgement is defered and then the case is dismissed, meaning no conviction
Twisting of words. He was still found guilty
THOMAS O CALDWELL

United States

#6341 Dec 23, 2014
thomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this:03-30-92 0835 PAGE 03 OF 04
SAN ANTONIO POLICE DEPARTMENT NARCOTICS
PRELIMINARY INVESTIGATION REPORT CASE NO 92 163523/01
**** REPORT FINALIZED ****
INVESTIGATIVE UNIT : NARCOTICS
D E T A I L S
NOTIFIED OF PROVISIONS OF TEXAS CRIME VICTIM ACT:
WHILE ON PATROL I OBSERVED AP ( ARRESTED PERSON ) VEHICLE. PARKED BESIDE THE BUILDING AT THE ABOVE LOCATION. I NOTICED THE ENGINE RUNNING AND THE 2 AP’S ( ARRESTED PERSON’S ) SITTING IN THE VEHICLE. AP1 ( GARY RONALD SHEETS ) WAS SITTING IN THE DRIVERS SEAT. AP2 ( MICHAEL ROBERT WHITTLE ) WAS SITTING IN THE PASSENGER SEAT. I PULLED UP BESIDE THE AP’S ( ARRESTED PERSON’S ) AND TURNED ON MY ALLEY LIGHTS AND ILLUMINATED THE INSIDE OF THE VEHICLE. I SAW AP1 ( GARY RONALD SHEETS ) LOOK VERY SURPRISED AND BEGAN MOVING HIS HANDS IN A SUSPICIOUS MANNER, WHILE LOOKING DOWN TOWARDS THE FLOORBOARD OF THE VEHICLE. I RECOGNIZED THIS BEHAVIOR TO BE CONSISTANT WITH SUBJECTS I HAVE ARRESTED IN THE PAST BUYING OR SELLING NARCOTICS. I EXITED MY PATROL VEHICLE AND ASKED AP1 ( GARY RONALD SHEETS ) TO STEP FROM HIS VEHICLE. WHEN AP1 ( GARY RONALD SHEETS ) OPENED THE VEHICLE I SAW SEVERAL BOTTLES THAT APPEARED TO BE CONTAINERS FOR PRESCRIPTION PILLS. AP2 ( MICHAEL ROBERT WHITTLE ) ALSO EXITED THE VEHICLE THROUGH THE DRIVERS DOOR. W1 ( E. TORRES SAPD #1122 ) WALKED AROUND TO THE PASSENGER SIDE AND SAW E1 ( EVEDANCE 1 ) LAYING ON THE FLOORBOARD WHERE AP2 ( MICHAEL ROBERT WHITTLE ) WAS SITTING. BOTH AP’S ( ARRESTED PERSON’S ) WERE READ THEIR RIGHTS BY ME , BOTH AP’S ( ARRESTED PERSON”S ) STATED THEY UNDERSTAND THEIR RIGHTS. W3 ( M. FIELD SAPD #1119 ) MADE THE LOCATION AND FIELD TESTED E1 ( EVEDANCE 1 ). THE SUBSTANCE FIELD TESTED POSITIVE FOR COCAINE USING A FERGUSON TEST KIT. W1 ( E. TORRES SAPD #1122 ) SEARCHED AP VEHICLE INCIDENT TO THE ARREST AND FOUND E2 ( EVEDANCE 2 ) IN A SUNKIST LIGHT POWDERED FRUIT PUNCH CAN. THE SUBSTANCE APPEARED TO BE METHAMPHETAMINE. I EXAMINED THE PRESCRIPTION PILL CONTAINERS AND FOUND A VARIETY OF PILLS. USING A PDR ( PHYSICIANS DESK REFERENCE ) I WAS ABLE TO IDENTIFY TWO TYPES OF NARCOTIC DRUGS AP1 ( GARY RONALD SHEETS ) HAD IN HIS POSSESSION. PARAFON/FORTE DSC, AND ETRAFON/FORTE. I SEPERATED THE AP’S (ARRESTED PERSON’S ) AND ASKED AP2 ( MICHAEL ROBERT WHITTLE ) WHAT HE WAS DOING IN THE VEHICLE. AP2 ( MICHAEL ROBERT WHITTLE ) SAID AP1 ( GARY RONALD SHEETS ) WAS AN OLD FRIEND AND THEY MET IN THE VEHICLE TO DO A LINE, AND HAVE SEX.
AP1 ( GARY RONALD SHEETS ) WAS BOOKED FOR VTCSA POSSESSION OF COCAINE , POSSESSION OF METHAMPHETAMINE , POSSESSION OF PARAFON/FORTE DSC , POSSESSION OF ETRAFON/FORTE. AP2 ( MICHAEL ROBERT WHITTLE ) WAS BOOKED FOR VTCSA POSSESSION OF COCAINE UNDER 28 GRAMS ALL EVEDANCE WAS PLACED IN THE PROPERTY ROOM AFTER BEING INITIALED BY W1 ( E TORRES SAPD#1122 ) AND MYSELF. I FOUND SEVERAL OTHER PILLS THAT I WAS UNABLE TO IDENTIFY, THESE WERE ALSO PLACED IN THE PROPERTY ROOM TO BE ANALYZED LATER. AP (ARRESTED PERSON) VEHICLE WAS TOWED WITH A HOLD TAG FOR ASSET SEIZURE. BOTH AP’S ( ARRESTED PERSON”S ) WERE TAKEN TO NIGHT CID WHERE THEY WERE PHOTOGRAPHED. BOTH SUBJECTS WERE BOOKED AT 401 SO. FRIO EVEDANCE ITEMS WERE PLACED IN THE PROPERTY ROOM UNDER TAG NUMBER K165474
*** P R O P E R T Y D E S C R I P T I O N ***
CODE PROPERTY EST VALUE NCIC
E ONE BAGGIE CONTAINING UNDER 28 GRAMS OF COCAINE
TAG NO:345501 RECEIPT MADE PHOTOS TAKEN
*** ADDITIONAL PROPERTY INFORMATION ***
DAN NO TYPE:
K165474
SIZE OF PROPERTY TAKEN
*** D I S P A T C H I N G I N F O R M A T I O N ***
DISPATCH CODE: 29S NARCOTIC L REQUEST FOR SERVICE
RECEIVED: 03-29-92 0124
DISPATCH TO : 11431 PERRIN BEITEL DISPATCH: 03-29-92 0124
DISTRICT : 3160 ARRIVED --
is this what your talking about?
THOMAS O CALDWELL

United States

#6342 Dec 23, 2014
Public Information wrote:
<quoted text>
BEXAR COUNTY TEXAS
CRIMINAL JUSTICE INFORMATION SYSTEM
JUDICIAL DISPLAY 03/16/2011 18:45:23
DEFENDANT NAME: SHEETS,GARY R
(ALIAS)
SEX: MALE
RACE: WHITE
DOB: 11-07-1951
CPMJDI …………………………CPOJDI
COURT* CASE NUMBER* OFFENSE DESCRIPTION* CASE STATUS
.CC1.……….028623.…..SPEEDING 36-20.………………………JN CLOSED
.CC1.……….028633...…EXPIRED MVI…………………………JN CLOSED
.CR4.……….375654.…..CRIM MISCH-$20-200.……………..…JN CLOSED
.CR5.……….519500.…..POSS CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE…...JN CLOSED
.CR5.……….519501.…..POSS CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE…...JN CLOSED
.D187...1992CR4155A…POSS COCAINE UNDER 28 GRAMS….JN CLOSED
………………………… END OF DATA ***
Select
Enter-PF1--PF2--PF3-----PF5--P F6--PF7---PF8---PF9---PF10--PF 11-PF12
Help retrn main bkwrd frwrd quit
YOU ALL SEE SOMETHING DIFERENT THAN ME. I DONT SEE THAT GARY HAS 3 GRUG CHARGES!
HEY GAY GUY

San Antonio, TX

#6343 Dec 23, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
is this what your talking about?
I like the line that said he was there to do sex and a line......Gary is gay like you...
Hef

Dallas, TX

#6344 Dec 24, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry charlie did not write this, just ask what ve's gave a test Saturday
Caldwell you have become such a joke anymore that you should seriously take u stand up comedy for a living

Be a great second career for you since the first one as fantasy writer is fizzling
Thomas O Caldwell

New Braunfels, TX

#6345 Dec 25, 2014
Stan wrote:
<quoted text>
Twisting of words. He was still found guilty
if he had been found guilty he could not buy guns, he passes the check everytime
HEY GAY GUY

San Antonio, TX

#6347 Dec 25, 2014
Thomas O Caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
a police report means nothing. do you think that if I post a police report of a theft of greg lewis being charged would make him guilty if he got deferred or if I post a police report of luis caraballo beating the shit out of his son it would make him guilty of a felony or if I post a police report of mike falcon assaulting a police officer with a vehicle it would make him guilty of a felony, or if I posted a police report of steve stienbach stalking a 19 year old girl it would make him guilty, or andrew watson impersonating a police report, or a police report of jack shooting lasers at wild animal and birds it would make him guilty? the list runs on and on
But you forget out of all these people.... None of them where arrested and book in jail or had a hearing in front of a judge .... BUT GARY HAS.... He was arrested on a FELONY AND WAS GOING TO HAVE sex WITH A guy.... jUST LIKE YOU..... GAY
HEY GAY GUY

San Antonio, TX

#6348 Dec 25, 2014
Thomas O Caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
if he had been found guilty he could not buy guns, he passes the check everytime
We don't know if he can't buy GUN....?
Thomas O Caldwell

New Braunfels, TX

#6350 Dec 25, 2014
HEY GAY GUY wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't know if he can't buy GUN....?
ask falcon he sold him several
Thomas O Caldwell

New Braunfels, TX

#6351 Dec 25, 2014
you guys must have finally figured out that I passed the extra, because you have dropped that. my novice test was harder than the extra test, which is why there are so many of you losers out there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do white women love mexican men (Jul '14) 3 hr Huntleigh Bruntleigh 125
Donald Hitler Trump keep saying it's fake news.... 3 hr Robert El Lee 1
Who ratted on The Red and Gold (Bandidos) (Sep '10) 6 hr Ice 32
Deport Phillipinos 7 hr Colleague 9
BREAKING NEWS: Melania Trump to be deported 7 hr Scumsukker 3
Mallory Hooper dead at 25? (Dec '13) 9 hr Truth 60
America without a President and our enemies kno... 19 hr hispanic 10

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance