Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
anonymous

United States

#6243 Dec 10, 2014
Can john come to the meeting tonight? will he get a reward? john says he will take defered adjudication and do community service work for aaro and its members
Cowboy Bob

San Antonio, TX

#6244 Dec 10, 2014
anonymous wrote:
Can john come to the meeting tonight? will he get a reward? john says he will take defered adjudication and do community service work for aaro and its members
hELL NO... GO TO JAIL....
Mark

United States

#6245 Dec 10, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
greg could not whip his way out of a wet paper bag
Wet paper bag?
That should remind you tommy...
It's time to change your DEPENDS !
Mark

United States

#6246 Dec 10, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
huh..... "fits like a glove".... where have i heard that before? oh yea... from that song mark skelton did celibrating my love for my lost loverboy K5GCJ.
i can never come up with anything origional. i have to glom onto others. i use veinna sausage to represent my pekker becaure its all sherivled up because i wear depends to hold my pee. i wish i had a poosy so i could get more man meat.
Hey tommy "fits like a glove" caldwell. You must be posting about that song about the love of your life that died of aids. That was hilarious as hell!!! Lets see.... I believe the lyrics went something like this.( sung to the melody of Yesterday, by the Beatles)

Jeff my love...
I know your there in heaven up above...
My lips fit your penis " LIKE A GLOVE" !!!
Oh I believe in GCJ.

Then Aaron says goodnight to you.

And then there's this...
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>now you losers are trying to be psychoanalysts you suck at that to. it is just you losers trying to project your faults on others
You and gary sheets have been PROJECTING your shortcomings on others for years and we've been calling you out on this all the time.

So you come up with this like its something new?

Go smoke some more pole pissypants!
Cowboy Bob

San Antonio, TX

#6247 Dec 11, 2014
Wow....... AA5RO had a great party last night... 50 to 60 hams showed up. It was great to see all of you... What a great club it is.... See you at the first of the year !!!!
anonymous

San Mateo, CA

#6248 Dec 11, 2014
shut up cowboy bob. it puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again. funny line from a movie by a man name cowboy bob
Little Johnny

San Diego, CA

#6249 Dec 11, 2014
Cowboy Bob wrote:
Wow....... AA5RO had a great party last night... 50 to 60 hams showed up. It was great to see all of you... What a great club it is.... See you at the first of the year !!!!
60 dorks and geezers sitting, around jacking off all over each other's coke-bottle glasses, and giggling like little girls. Yup, sounds like a blast.
Cowboy Bob

San Antonio, TX

#6250 Dec 11, 2014
Little Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
60 dorks and geezers sitting, around jacking off all over each other's coke-bottle glasses, and giggling like little girls. Yup, sounds like a blast.
See little Johnny..... This is why Hams don't like you.... And you have no Friends !
Hef

Houston, TX

#6251 Dec 11, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
greg could not whip his way out of a wet paper bag
Sad cowardly little man child
Hef

Houston, TX

#6252 Dec 11, 2014
Little Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurt feelings you were not invited

Poor man child
Mark

United States

#6253 Dec 11, 2014
Hef wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurt feelings you were not invited
Poor man child
Pissypants pole smoking thomas o caldwell couldnt show up...... He's been banned!
Bwahahahahaaaa!
anonymous

United States

#6254 Dec 12, 2014
its a public meeting in a public restruant. so anyone can show up. hold a back yard bbq on private property if you dont want certain people showing up
Hef

Fort Worth, TX

#6255 Dec 12, 2014
anonymous wrote:
its a public meeting in a public restruant. so anyone can show up. hold a back yard bbq on private property if you dont want certain people showing up
Actually no caldwell as is the norm you are wrong.
It was a private party in a private you and you could and would have been evicted
Like the mangy dig you are
Hef

Fort Worth, TX

#6256 Dec 12, 2014
anonymous wrote:
It was a Christmas party Caldwell not a white trash party
Cowboy Bob

San Antonio, TX

#6260 Dec 12, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
I wear that banishment as a badge or honor. I am not accepted by a bunch of loser dorks
Again.... It show you have no true friends and never will.. Like they all say.... You are a old bitter gay man !!!
Geof

Houston, TX

#6262 Dec 13, 2014
Cowboy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Again.... It show you have no true friends and never will.. Like they all say.... You are a old bitter gay man !!!
Tommy pissy pants caldwell would not know what a friend is. He is incapable of any emotional bond. He is totally consumed by hate.

Why we never made it as a couple
Hef

Houston, TX

#6263 Dec 13, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
I wear that banishment as a badge or honor. I am not accepted by a bunch of loser dorks
The bleating of a sad little man.
THOMAS O CALDWELL

New Braunfels, TX

#6264 Dec 13, 2014
Hef wrote:
<quoted text>
The bleating of a sad little man.
No it's a matter of Honor
Bryan

San Antonio, TX

#6265 Dec 13, 2014
Cowboy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
This is so true......... The nail on the head...
Bryan

San Antonio, TX

#6266 Dec 13, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's a matter of Honor
Tommy has no Honor !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San Antonio Arrest Records and Criminal Mugshots 17 min Better yet 4
Crackers, where are you? 3 hr Texas10 17
News Locally-shot film documents Hispanic heritage 9 hr Blue Boy 13
Where to score drugs 11 hr uh derr000 2
Go Hillary 22 hr Imwithher 8
Register to Vote - DEADLINE Oct 11th 22 hr Stronger together 9
Hey tranny from Califas you are a broken LP tr... 22 hr cristal 11

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance