Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
SA is FILTHY

United States

#6140 Nov 17, 2014
Greg N5XO wrote:
<quoted text>
And even after all this time.........Tommy still dwells on Greg.
How sad
ON THE CONTRARY GREG IT IS YOU THAT DWELLS ON ME.
THOMAS O CALDWELL

San Antonio, TX

#6143 Nov 18, 2014
Facts wrote:
Why is ham radio more popular than ever and growing fast.....
Over 725,000 Americans have ham radio licenses, up more than 60 percent since 1981, according to NPR. Perhaps part of the appeal is the charm of analog, which has made LPs the fastest growing music format in recent years not transmitted over a wire. Compared with the amount of incoming data on a web browser with several social networking and messaging apps running, ham radio is refreshingly focused. Another factor: preppers. Our increasing interconnectedness and diminished self-reliance have nurtured a certain strain of anxiety that can only be relieved by having all supplies on hand for a worst-case scenario— including communications.
well stupid that's because you can now get a license in a box of cracker jacks. they have made the license so easy to get even greg can get one. even steve can pass the new tests which he could not do in the past
THOMAS O CALDWELL

San Antonio, TX

#6144 Nov 18, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
well stupid that's because you can now get a license in a box of cracker jacks. they have made the license so easy to get even greg can get one. even steve can pass the new tests which he could not do in the past
also the fcc data base still list many dead amateurs. and of that total how m any are actually active
Randy

San Antonio, TX

#6145 Nov 18, 2014
Hey bitter old gay guy.... You can't face the facts... Get over yourself
Rick

Houston, TX

#6146 Nov 18, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
Say Tommy boy

Have you noticed Greg never makes mention of you, but you can not go two post or one single radio conversation with out making mention of him.

Allow me to point out that this history reflects on who dwells upon who
Rick

Houston, TX

#6147 Nov 18, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was the trunk of a car. Now you are saying you got it from a box of cracker jacks?
THOMAS O CALDWELL

San Antonio, TX

#6149 Nov 19, 2014
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
Say Tommy boy
Have you noticed Greg never makes mention of you, but you can not go two post or one single radio conversation with out making mention of him.
Allow me to point out that this history reflects on who dwells upon who
FACTS ARE FACTS
THOMAS O CALDWELL

San Antonio, TX

#6150 Nov 19, 2014
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was the trunk of a car. Now you are saying you got it from a box of cracker jacks?
YOU MUST HAVE ME CONFUSED WITH GREG
THOMAS O CALDWELL

San Antonio, TX

#6151 Nov 19, 2014
Randy wrote:
Hey bitter old gay guy.... You can't face the facts... Get over yourself
YOU ARE GOOD AT QUOTING FACTS BUT NOT UNDERSTANDING THEM
Heff

San Diego, CA

#6152 Nov 19, 2014
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
OH BURN

Smack down on caldwell
Randy

San Antonio, TX

#6153 Nov 19, 2014
Hey Tommie.... No one buys your lies... You are a old Gay man that is very bitter. You have no friends.. Maybe one or two that are sick has you. Have no kids, Home, friends, And you are dieing. We all hope soon.
Heff

San Diego, CA

#6154 Nov 19, 2014
greg lewis wrote:
bill, roger and I are perfecting our reach around techniques , but we need more unusual suspects to help complete the circle so that no one misses out. any volunteers?
Tommy still professing his love for Greg
Greg lives in caldwells head 24/7
Sad little man
Heff

San Diego, CA

#6155 Nov 19, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
You can not go 20 minutes with out thinking about Greg can you caldwell

Love hurts
Heff

San Diego, CA

#6156 Nov 19, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
FACTS ARE FACTS
You are correct and you keep supporting the facts you have the love jones for greg
Heff

San Diego, CA

#6157 Nov 19, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
Caldwell quotes no facts. Just made up bullshit
Pancho Villa

San Diego, CA

#6158 Nov 19, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
You are good at digitally yelling with CAPS LOCK, but not much else...queerbait.
Mark

United States

#6159 Nov 19, 2014
Heff wrote:
<quoted text>
Caldwell quotes no facts. Just made up bullshit
What else do you expect from a retarded retard.
Mark

United States

#6160 Nov 19, 2014
SA is FILTHY wrote:
<quoted text>ON THE CONTRARY GREG IT IS YOU THAT DWELLS ON ME.
There goes thomas o caldwell posting as SA is FILTHY........You can tell its pissypants because he is posting in other threads looking for somebody to put " Nutz on his chin"
There he goes again forgeting to change his screen name.
Greg N5XO

Converse, TX

#6161 Nov 19, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
FACTS ARE FACTS
You are correct tommy the facts are facts……..I am on your mind day in and day out….

You can not go a day with out having some form of fantasy involving me in your life and you once again got busted posting as me and under other names.
Heff

San Diego, CA

#6162 Nov 20, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
Caldwell is a sad little man.

He and Gary are all but forgotten and h radio has been peaceful. He can't stand it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Explore the weight of a border wall along the e... 6 hr Pull finger farts 165
Bandido mc and Iron Order MC (Feb '10) 10 hr Shramma 470
News USAA pulling ads from Hannity's Fox News show Fri Policy 2
Haliey Fri Family 1
San Antonio Arrest Records and Criminal Mugshots (Sep '16) May 25 Life 6
Hot teen May 18 Friend 2
Jacob scott May 18 Friend 1

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages