United States

#5780 Sep 14, 2014
Lol
THOMAS O CALDWELL

San Antonio, TX

#5781 Sep 15, 2014
Old Ham wrote:
Toeless.......... Who is David Busch ??
he is a wantabe cop also known as a gypsy cop went from one small department to another and has now landed with bexar county pct 3. as far as I know he is not a ham, but he is a blow buddy of watsons so he may be. I have forgotten more about process serving than bush or watson ever knew or will ever know. what david busch has to do with this topic I have know idea, except it is the policy of the pretenders to to throw out anything when out they have nothing to say
THOMAS O CALDWELL

San Antonio, TX

#5782 Sep 15, 2014
Die Nasty Beaners wrote:
<quoted text>Let's start by cleaning up all the Mexicans first.
I have no problem with mexicans, but I do with pretenders
Old Ham

San Antonio, TX

#5783 Sep 15, 2014
Adviser...... Why is this Busch guy involved in this Topix ??
HEY GARY

San Antonio, TX

#5784 Sep 16, 2014
Hey Gary...... Greg gave you a true radio beating. And it's all true.... Also Your repeater is not working... No one could hear your come back.. Not that anyone cares...
Are you going to learn to stop saying bad things about people or not...
Hams in this town Hate Gary S. Mr Fluffy white Powder..
Greg N5XO

Houston, TX

#5785 Sep 16, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
he is a wantabe cop also known as a gypsy cop went from one small department to another and has now landed with bexar county pct 3. as far as I know he is not a ham, but he is a blow buddy of watsons so he may be. I have forgotten more about process serving than bush or watson ever knew or will ever know. what david busch has to do with this topic I have know idea, except it is the policy of the pretenders to to throw out anything when out they have nothing to say
So he made it in his career were as you failed and settled on a life of vagrancy
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#5786 Sep 16, 2014
Old Ham wrote:
Adviser...... Why is this Busch guy involved in this Topix ??
Mr. Busch, was surprised that Tommy claims not to know him, and has stated he is un-ethical and unprofessional, Just an outsiders view.
A sharp guy, smart enough to stay away from this.
SMOKIN jOE

San Antonio, TX

#5787 Sep 16, 2014
Toeless, What happened to your lover boy John. Didn't he have court ?? Pray-tell ? Have they hit him with more charges Yet ?
THOMAS O CALDWELL

San Antonio, TX

#5788 Sep 17, 2014
SMOKIN jOE wrote:
Toeless, What happened to your lover boy John. Didn't he have court ?? Pray-tell ? Have they hit him with more charges Yet ?
no new charges yet. waiting for gregs false charges they delayed it until mid -november. cant wait to show you pretenders how the legal system works
THOMAS O CALDWELL

San Antonio, TX

#5789 Sep 17, 2014
Adviser wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Busch, was surprised that Tommy claims not to know him, and has stated he is un-ethical and unprofessional, Just an outsiders view.
A sharp guy, smart enough to stay away from this.
as I said busch is one of watsons blow buddys. anything he has to say is worthless. as I said before those who can do those who cant teach
THOMAS O CALDWELL

San Antonio, TX

#5790 Sep 17, 2014
Greg N5XO wrote:
<quoted text>
So he made it in his career were as you failed and settled on a life of vagrancy
at least I did not make a career of ripping people off, violating the Texas deceptive trade act like greg
Mark

Houston, TX

#5791 Sep 17, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
as I said busch is one of watsons blow buddys. anything he has to say is worthless. as I said before those who can do those who cant teach
Or live at home with their mommies
Mark

Houston, TX

#5792 Sep 17, 2014
HEY GARY wrote:
Hey Gary...... Greg gave you a true radio beating. And it's all true.... Also Your repeater is not working... No one could hear your come back.. Not that anyone cares...
Are you going to learn to stop saying bad things about people or not...
Hams in this town Hate Gary S. Mr Fluffy white Powder..
Gary thought he was safe. He attacks Greg when he knows he is out of town or in this case thought he was still in the hospital

Gary just randomly lays forth false accusations and personal attacks

It is how he gets off
THOMAS O CALDWELL

San Antonio, TX

#5793 Sep 17, 2014
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Or live at home with their mommies
I think I am going to get a government voucher for living expenses like Steve's friend Luis cababallo
Old Ham

San Antonio, TX

#5794 Sep 17, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
at least I did not make a career of ripping people off, violating the Texas deceptive trade act like greg
But toeless you are ripping people off all the time !
Tim

Converse, TX

#5796 Sep 19, 2014
#5795 59 min ago
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:<quoted text>
I think I am going to get a government voucher for living expenses like Steve's friend Luis cababallo
<quoted text>

You might as well. You have extensive experience living off of others?

When in your life time did you ever support yourself?
THOMAS O CALDWELL

San Antonio, TX

#5797 Sep 19, 2014
Old Ham wrote:
<quoted text>
But toeless you are ripping people off all the time !
please provide an example
THOMAS O CALDWELL

San Antonio, TX

#5798 Sep 19, 2014
Tim wrote:
#5795 59 min ago
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You might as well. You have extensive experience living off of others?
When in your life time did you ever support yourself?
always have always will
THOMAS O CALDWELL

San Antonio, TX

#5799 Sep 19, 2014
I bet all you losers who invest in expensive amateur radio will cry when you sell it for pennies on the dollar. Greg thinks its an investment, but what does greg know about anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San Antonio Sucks (Jun '09) 16 min Castro 2,586
Anywhere But Mexico 39 min Space Traveler 7
Coffee shop 6 hr Cristal 33
Another school shooting in Atlanta Georgia gues... 8 hr DC Dave 3
Beaner nanny goes to jail... 9 hr DC Dave 23
Suspect 9 hr Frankly Trayvon 13
Klimax The Legal Spot (Jul '15) 13 hr White knight Mike 34

Bandera Jobs

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages