Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
Old Ham

San Antonio, TX

#5726 Sep 4, 2014
I heard you today. Talking To Greg. You Sir are a lying piece of crap...
Old Ham

San Antonio, TX

#5727 Sep 4, 2014
Gary.....wd5fwp.... I heard you today. Talking To Greg. You Sir are a lying piece of crap...
Greg N5XO

Converse, TX

#5728 Sep 4, 2014
QST wrote:
It is with a heavy heart that I make this post. David Floyd, WD5IEH, passed last night. He was a big part of the Lonestar Link system that used to be called the WD5IEH link system that linked repeaters in a large area in south Texas. He was also an honorary member of the CCARC because of his donations and help when we sat up our Yorktown repeater. He has done a lot for the hams in this area and will be missed. He was also a big part of keeping communications going for the Texas Water Safari. It was the Lonestar Link system that made voice communications possible from the start to the end of the race. This is a Ham that did not Like Tommy Or Gary he thought they were both very BAD hams. He once said if a train hit them head on there would be no loss at all.
I am saddened to hear of David's Floyd's passing. He was a good ham and when it came to repeaters few were as technically knowledgeable as he was. He provided a great service and I enjoyed several face to face meetings with him helping him out with power for his repeater network and gaining some helpful information on linking repeaters.

Sorry to hear of his passing

Greg (N5XO)
Jennifer

Converse, TX

#5729 Sep 8, 2014
Greg, Gary Sheets WD5FWP is a spoiled little child who craves and needs constant attention. He has randomly accused a different individual each day of jamming him. He is like the 5 year old who keeps poking kids at the drinking fountain until one of them responds "hey stop that". Now he got a reaction and that is the kid he will continue to poke and prod.

He has poked Sherry, Mark, Mike, Steve, John, Roger and a host of hams. You responded and so the next day he followed you around poking all day long working on getting a reaction.

Ignore him. He is a school yard bully, and like all bullies he is a coward. When you directly confronted him, he quickly changed gears to reverse and backed down. But when he knew you were out of town and unable to confront him the next day he began attacking you. Less than an hour after you let it be known you were leaving town for the weekend.

Gary Sheets is a coward and a pathetic man child.

He will never grow up and he will never change.

And like all children he is jealous of what he can not have and he is terrified of the unknown. Look to his over the top reaction to everyone who has health issues that are terminal. Those people scare him because as a hypochondriac he imagines he has these health issues and he is afraid of dying as he has no hope in his life.

You can see this in his reaction to John Orton when he was suffering from ALS and the way he attacked this man for his illness. You can see this in his reaction to Mark who he believes has terminal cancer. He almost instantly turned on Mark like a rabid dog upon learning he had a terminal illness and makes fun of Mark and his illness.

You can see this in the way he has turned on Thomas.

Gary is a coward and he has spent his entire life in fear of others and the world around him. He is not a shut in because of his back, he is a shut in because he is afraid.
Rubber Ball

Houston, TX

#5730 Sep 8, 2014
TRUE wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares about you or what you think... Just go off and die...
Maybe he should go talk on VHF CB with those turds who can't pass their ham test...
someone

United States

#5735 Sep 8, 2014
you peopl say the same thing other day about gary tommy and russ expecting a reaction. seems to me like you crave the negative attention more. get over it people
someone

United States

#5736 Sep 8, 2014
get over it get on with life gary and tommy and russ dont even talk on the radio anymore yet you still complain about them like they are still on you definately crave the attention you used to get
THOMAS O CALDWELL

Laredo, TX

#5737 Sep 8, 2014
Jennifer wrote:
Greg, Gary Sheets WD5FWP is a spoiled little child who craves and needs constant attention. He has randomly accused a different individual each day of jamming him. He is like the 5 year old who keeps poking kids at the drinking fountain until one of them responds "hey stop that". Now he got a reaction and that is the kid he will continue to poke and prod.
He has poked Sherry, Mark, Mike, Steve, John, Roger and a host of hams. You responded and so the next day he followed you around poking all day long working on getting a reaction.

Ignore him. He is a school yard bully, and like all bullies he is a coward. When you directly confronted him, he quickly changed gears to reverse and backed down. But when he knew you were out of town and unable to confront him the next day he began attacking you. Less than an hour after you let it be known you were leaving town for the weekend.
Gary Sheets is a coward and a pathetic man child.
He will never grow up and he will never change.
And like all children he is jealous of what he can not have and he is terrified of the unknown. Look to his over the top reaction to everyone who has health issues that are terminal. Those people scare him because as a hypochondriac he imagines he has these health issues and he is afraid of dying as he has no hope in his life.
You can see this in his reaction to John Orton when he was suffering from ALS and the way he attacked this man for his illness. You can see this in his reaction to Mark who he believes has terminal cancer. He almost instantly turned on Mark like a rabid dog upon learning he had a terminal illness and makes fun of Mark and his illness.
You can see this in the way he has turned on Thomas.
Gary is a coward and he has spent his entire life in fear of others and the world around him. He is not a shut in because of his back, he is a shut in because he is afraid.
looks like greg has taken up hiding behind gary's daughters name when he post. it is amazing how few male genes there is among amateurs these days, especially among the unusual suspects. they go to breakfast every Friday to do there male bonding but have no men among them. its more like a womens sewing group
THOMAS O CALDWELL

Laredo, TX

#5738 Sep 8, 2014
Greg N5XO wrote:
<quoted text>
I am saddened to hear of David's Floyd's passing. He was a good ham and when it came to repeaters few were as technically knowledgeable as he was. He provided a great service and I enjoyed several face to face meetings with him helping him out with power for his repeater network and gaining some helpful information on linking repeaters.
Sorry to hear of his passing
Greg (N5XO)
yes greg David was a real ham and not a pretender like you.
Old Ham

San Antonio, TX

#5739 Sep 8, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was.... And he did not like you or the bad things you have done to hams !!
Mark

Houston, TX

#5740 Sep 8, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like greg has taken up hiding behind gary's daughters name when he post. it is amazing how few male genes there is among amateurs these days, especially among the unusual suspects. they go to breakfast every Friday to do there male bonding but have no men among them. its more like a womens sewing group
I doubt it was Greg he never sinks to your level and there are more Jennifer's in life than Gary's daughter

Fishing again tommy
Chris

Converse, TX

#5741 Sep 9, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
Again Thomas, what makes these guys "pretenders"?

The fact they like Amateur Radio?

The fact they like working on Antennas?

The fact they like chasing DX?

The fact they like working modes you never heard of?

The fact they enjoy talking to others on the radio?

The fact they enjoy experimenting?

Sorry Thomas they sound very much like Hams.

Pretenders are two pathetic old bastards who only enjoy conflict.
Chris

Converse, TX

#5742 Sep 9, 2014
Man arrested for armed robberies of walkie-talkie.

SAN ANTONIO An alleged gunman accused of stealing a Wal-Mart employee's walkie-talkie and another man's hat in two separate robberies on the Southwest Side last month has been arrested.
THOMAS O CALDWELL

San Antonio, TX

#5743 Sep 9, 2014
Old Ham wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was.... And he did not like you or the bad things you have done to hams !!
SORRY CHARLIE, BUT DAVID AND I WERE FRIENDS, I HAVE HIS PERSONAL CELL PHONE NUMBER IN MY PHONE. WE HAD MANY CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THE DECLINE OF AMATEUR RADIO, AND YOU PRETENDERS., I SOLD DAVID 37 G E MASTR II EXECUTIVE RADIOS AT THE RADIO FIESTA A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO FOR $7.50 EACH. THESE RADIOS ARE THE HEART OF THE LINK SYSTEM AND ARE THE SAME RADIOS THAT STUPID GREG SAID WERE JUNK
THOMAS O CALDWELL

San Antonio, TX

#5744 Sep 9, 2014
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Again Thomas, what makes these guys "pretenders"?
The fact they like Amateur Radio?
The fact they like working on Antennas?
The fact they like chasing DX?
The fact they like working modes you never heard of?
The fact they enjoy talking to others on the radio?
The fact they enjoy experimenting?
Sorry Thomas they sound very much like Hams.
Pretenders are two pathetic old bastards who only enjoy conflict.
NO GREG THE FACT THAT THE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AMATEUR RADIO IS WHY THEY AND YOU ARE PRETENDERS
THOMAS O CALDWELL

San Antonio, TX

#5745 Sep 9, 2014
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it was Greg he never sinks to your level and there are more Jennifer's in life than Gary's daughter
Fishing again tommy
IT WAS GREG WEATHER YOUR PEA BRAIN CAN PROCESS IT OR NOT
Old Ham

San Antonio, TX

#5746 Sep 9, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
SORRY CHARLIE, BUT DAVID AND I WERE FRIENDS, I HAVE HIS PERSONAL CELL PHONE NUMBER IN MY PHONE. WE HAD MANY CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THE DECLINE OF AMATEUR RADIO, AND YOU PRETENDERS., I SOLD DAVID 37 G E MASTR II EXECUTIVE RADIOS AT THE RADIO FIESTA A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO FOR $7.50 EACH. THESE RADIOS ARE THE HEART OF THE LINK SYSTEM AND ARE THE SAME RADIOS THAT STUPID GREG SAID WERE JUNK
He may have talked to you.... BUT he also did not like you or the way you talked on the radio about other hams !!! I know this for a fact... Just like other people may talk to you... BUT they hate you..
You are not a very like person.. Face it !
GE Master II

Houston, TX

#5747 Sep 9, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
What does it matter if you have his cell phone or not. I have your cell phone too and I got it off the Men's Bathroom stall door at the Saint. Message read "if you need a blow and your on the go, give Pissy Pants a call cuz he's the pro."
I guess they call him Pissy Pants because he is a squirter.
Mark

Houston, TX

#5748 Sep 9, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
Do he took advantage of a good deal. Many talks with him. He was your and fat ass friend decades ago in his party days. He did not like your unham activities and thought you two were shameful
THOMAS O CALDWELL

San Antonio, TX

#5749 Sep 10, 2014
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Do he took advantage of a good deal. Many talks with him. He was your and fat ass friend decades ago in his party days. He did not like your unham activities and thought you two were shameful
spoke to him all the time on the phone. he just did not want greg's morons jacking with his link.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Legends of Tejano deserve equal billing 10 min DC Dave 11
Amazonian Psychedelic Drug For Depression And A... 12 min DC Dave 4
Greasers 12 min DC Dave 43
Sugar Daddy needed 2 hr Cristal 15
what if i told you who White Mike really is 2 hr Asi tu madre 36
Hate Crimes Data Is Not What You Might Think 3 hr Me Elvis Wagner 3
Has anybody seen on click2houston news the anti... 5 hr Lol 11

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance