Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
Mark

United States

#5694 Aug 28, 2014
Lol wrote:
Case number 30n1300052 dismiss: states witness has hearsay issues. no other witnesses available. two more to go keep them coming good buddies.
That is your story
Lol

San Mateo, CA

#5696 Aug 28, 2014
How does john get into the running of the awards with gary and tommy. he wants in bad.
Lol

San Mateo, CA

#5697 Aug 28, 2014
John wants into the running of the awards with gary and tommy how does he get in there, after all he is heterogeneous
THOMAS O CALDWELL

United States

#5707 Aug 29, 2014
how come everybodys always picking on me ?
San Antonio Ham

San Antonio, TX

#5708 Aug 31, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
Because you are a oxygen thief, You steal oxygen from the thing that deserves to live, due to good deeds and kind acts. none of witch you could claim. Just die, I doubt you will be missed.
Mark

Houston, TX

#5710 Sep 1, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
It is really not that difficult to understand Thomas . You have the personality and mental make up of a serial killer. And like all serial killers you are a coward and only strike when the victims back is turned or they are weak .

You are evil persona

And simply put no one picks on you. They are just fed up and responding to your constant acts of aggression all of which are done behind a microphone or behind someone's back
San Antonio Ham

San Antonio, TX

#5711 Sep 1, 2014
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
It is really not that difficult to understand Thomas . You have the personality and mental make up of a serial killer. And like all serial killers you are a coward and only strike when the victims back is turned or they are weak .
You are evil persona
And simply put no one picks on you. They are just fed up and responding to your constant acts of aggression all of which are done behind a microphone or behind someone's back
You are a radio RAMBO.
TRUE

San Antonio, TX

#5712 Sep 1, 2014
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are evil persona
Hit the nail on the head or I should say...... Toeless
THOMAS O CALDWELL

Laredo, TX

#5714 Sep 2, 2014
San Antonio Ham wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a radio RAMBO.
unlike you losers i do not need support from a bunch of losers
THOMAS O CALDWELL

Laredo, TX

#5715 Sep 2, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
did not write this one of you pretenders did see tou pretend to be amateurs on the radio and me here
TRUE

San Antonio, TX

#5716 Sep 2, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
did not write this one of you pretenders did see tou pretend to be amateurs on the radio and me here
No one cares about you or what you think... Just go off and die...
TRUE

United States

#5717 Sep 2, 2014
who has done gave john another radio?({)
Tim

Houston, TX

#5718 Sep 3, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you do need support and love Thomas

You are crying out for help
Tim

Houston, TX

#5719 Sep 3, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
Thomas I think you need a hug
Old Ham

San Antonio, TX

#5720 Sep 3, 2014
TRUE wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares about you or what you think... Just go off and die...
I like this post.... So correct... To the point!!
Seriously

Houston, TX

#5721 Sep 4, 2014
Wow!!! You Hamtards are still on this thread trying to hash it out with Pissy Pants.... My god people please find something else to do. Stop feeding this Pathetic Individuals ego and go live your life.
If Pissy Pants has nothing to look for on a regular basis, maybe he will shrivel up and go away. Giving him the audience on a daily basis just fueles his pathetic ego.
As it seems Pissy Pants has alienated himself from the community so maybe he can re-invent himself as the Plague on CB OR MURS, where those ignorant CB'ers talk that can't pass a simple ham exam. Perfect place for Pissy Pants.
What I am suggesting is leave this pathetic POS alone. I find it very funny that he is so miserable since his boyfriend died and probably more so since him mommy is gone that he had to take his anger on someone. He has no real friends.
THOMAS O CALDWELL

Laredo, TX

#5722 Sep 4, 2014
Seriously wrote:
Wow!!! You Hamtards are still on this thread trying to hash it out with Pissy Pants.... My god people please find something else to do. Stop feeding this Pathetic Individuals ego and go live your life.
If Pissy Pants has nothing to look for on a regular basis, maybe he will shrivel up and go away. Giving him the audience on a daily basis just fueles his pathetic ego.
As it seems Pissy Pants has alienated himself from the community so maybe he can re-invent himself as the Plague on CB OR MURS, where those ignorant CB'ers talk that can't pass a simple ham exam. Perfect place for Pissy Pants.
What I am suggesting is leave this pathetic POS alone. I find it very funny that he is so miserable since his boyfriend died and probably more so since him mommy is gone that he had to take his anger on someone. He has no real friends.
if they converted all you losers brains to gasoline they would not have enough to drive an ants motorcycle half way around a bb
Old Ham

San Antonio, TX

#5723 Sep 4, 2014
It's not the size that counts... You should know that Toeless... I should say jeff know's
Mark

Fort Worth, TX

#5724 Sep 4, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
if they converted all you losers brains to gasoline they would not have enough to drive an ants motorcycle half way around a bb
Hardy har har
QST

San Antonio, TX

#5725 Sep 4, 2014
It is with a heavy heart that I make this post. David Floyd, WD5IEH, passed last night. He was a big part of the Lonestar Link system that used to be called the WD5IEH link system that linked repeaters in a large area in south Texas. He was also an honorary member of the CCARC because of his donations and help when we sat up our Yorktown repeater. He has done a lot for the hams in this area and will be missed. He was also a big part of keeping communications going for the Texas Water Safari. It was the Lonestar Link system that made voice communications possible from the start to the end of the race. This is a Ham that did not Like Tommy Or Gary he thought they were both very BAD hams. He once said if a train hit them head on there would be no loss at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The cost of "Illegal" Immigration 8 hr mean 71
Trump grand scale public assistance 9 hr Freedom of Speech 1
Lookin for drugs (Apr '14) 21 hr Truthfully 27
Psycho lying Trump 22 hr Lol yea 4
Sash Sulli aka Sasha Sullivan aka tejano reject... Wed La Verdad 1
bandera nursing homes Feb '17 kat 2
News Doug Supernaw: Yet More Sad News for Troubled F... (May '11) Feb '17 T-Shull 43

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages