Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
Dear John

San Antonio, TX

#5643 Aug 6, 2014
But it's the truth !!
Old Ham

San Antonio, TX

#5646 Aug 10, 2014
Why does Gary Talk to himself on the Radio ? That is against the FCC rules !!! But he does it all the time.. For year's he has.
He likes to hear himself talk.
Chris

Houston, TX

#5649 Aug 10, 2014
Old Ham wrote:
Why does Gary Talk to himself on the Radio ? That is against the FCC rules !!! But he does it all the time.. For year's he has.
Simply put the reason is because NO ONE else will talk to him. He is all he had
tomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#5650 Aug 10, 2014
Old Ham wrote:
if is a qst or an attempt to locate a station.
Not Andrew

Converse, TX

#5651 Aug 10, 2014
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
No Thomas it is just Gary babbling to imaginary people.

Do you need recordings?
Old Ham

San Antonio, TX

#5652 Aug 11, 2014
tomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Toeless Hell no.. You know what we are talking about ! He has been doing it for years! Gary gets on the radio and just starts talking. Not too or looking for a Station. He is just Broadcasting to anyone that will listen.
Toeless you should give him a copy of the rules.
Chris

Houston, TX

#5654 Aug 11, 2014
Not Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
No Thomas it is just Gary babbling to imaginary people.
Do you need recordings?
Tommy you are a first class denier
FDR

San Antonio, TX

#5657 Aug 16, 2014
Can some one tell me how I can become a Radio Operator ?
Not Gary

Converse, TX

#5658 Aug 17, 2014
Poor Gary Sheets.

The big fat sloth is laying around his bed all sad no one to talk to. No one at all.

Time after time he puts his call out or calls some misguided soul and just empty air returns to him.

The only talking he can do on his radio is to fuss at mike believe jammers.

Gary you are reaping what you sowed. For years you were a sicken fat hateful slob, now you are a ad sicken hateful slob.
The Host

Converse, TX

#5659 Aug 20, 2014
Good dy nod welcome to the 12 annual sick ass awards show, I am your host Ham Guy.

This award was created back in 2000 to honor an amateur radio operator for special recognition. This award was created to honor Gary Sheets the recipient of the 2000 sick ass.

He has been the proud recipient every year with the exception of 2009 when Thomas Caldwell stole the honor.

Gary Sheets loss that year must have really bothered him because every year he pushes even harder to insure he wins the sick ass.

He has taken it this year with honors for his ability to use a persons life threatening and terminal illness as a tool to attack them.

He started the years tied neck to neck with Thomas and The puppet with them jointly attacking nd abusing a young lady with a handicap, they then equally the bar going after wx5w and making fun of some health issues he had suffered late last year.

But then Gary was able to leap way ahead in the contest with a very vulgar multi day, multi week attack against a highly respected ham suffering from ALS and later kicked it up another notch taking great pleasure in his passing away.

Now again Gary has managed to set himself way ahead of the pack in his latest tirades against another ham who is suffering from cancer and is not going to be with us longer.

Over the past four days Gary has been BROADCASTING his hatred and making fun of this hams illness and suffering.

Proving simply that NO ONE comes close to being the SICK ASS champion.

It is with Gary strong efforts that we herby award Gary R Sheets with the

SICK ASS AWARD for life

No one else can come close to his efforts to insure victory

It is with shock and absolute awe that another human can be such a sick and absolute demented animal so deserving of this award.

Congratulations Gary R Sheets you are the winner of the SICK ASS Award for life

I bet your mother, wife and children are so proud of you
Another Bored SA Ham

San Antonio, TX

#5661 Aug 20, 2014
FDR wrote:
Can some one tell me how I can become a Radio Operator ?
Visit SanAntonioHams.org and click on the link for VE Testing. Or send an email to the email address listed at the bottom of the page. You might also sign up for the free newsletter that the webmaster sends out periodically when he gets a wild hair to do so. LOL
THOMAS O CALDWELL

Laredo, TX

#5662 Aug 21, 2014
The Host wrote:
Good dy nod welcome to the 12 annual sick ass awards show, I am your host Ham Guy.
This award was created back in 2000 to honor an amateur radio operator for special recognition. This award was created to honor Gary Sheets the recipient of the 2000 sick ass.
He has been the proud recipient every year with the exception of 2009 when Thomas Caldwell stole the honor.
Gary Sheets loss that year must have really bothered him because every year he pushes even harder to insure he wins the sick ass.
He has taken it this year with honors for his ability to use a persons life threatening and terminal illness as a tool to attack them.
He started the years tied neck to neck with Thomas and The puppet with them jointly attacking nd abusing a young lady with a handicap, they then equally the bar going after wx5w and making fun of some health issues he had suffered late last year.
But then Gary was able to leap way ahead in the contest with a very vulgar multi day, multi week attack against a highly respected ham suffering from ALS and later kicked it up another notch taking great pleasure in his passing away.
Now again Gary has managed to set himself way ahead of the pack in his latest tirades against another ham who is suffering from cancer and is not going to be with us longer.
Over the past four days Gary has been BROADCASTING his hatred and making fun of this hams illness and suffering.
Proving simply that NO ONE comes close to being the SICK ASS champion.
It is with Gary strong efforts that we herby award Gary R Sheets with the
SICK ASS AWARD for life
No one else can come close to his efforts to insure victory
It is with shock and absolute awe that another human can be such a sick and absolute demented animal so deserving of this award.
Congratulations Gary R Sheets you are the winner of the SICK ASS Award for life
I bet your mother, wife and children are so proud of you
how do I get back in the running?
THOMAS O CALDWELL

Laredo, TX

#5663 Aug 21, 2014
Another Bored SA Ham wrote:
<quoted text>
Visit SanAntonioHams.org and click on the link for VE Testing. Or send an email to the email address listed at the bottom of the page. You might also sign up for the free newsletter that the webmaster sends out periodically when he gets a wild hair to do so. LOL
SINCE THE FCC CHANGED THE RULES IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BECOME A TRUE HAM RADIO OPERATOR YOU CAN JUST BECOME A PRETENDER
why

San Antonio, TX

#5664 Aug 21, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
SINCE THE FCC CHANGED THE RULES IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BECOME A TRUE HAM RADIO OPERATOR YOU CAN JUST BECOME A PRETENDER
Why don't you leave Ham radio ??? You seem not to like it at all ??
Chris

Fort Worth, TX

#5665 Aug 21, 2014
why wrote:
<quoted text>
He does not like anything . He is a tieless miserable bastard with no redeeming qualities
Chris

Fort Worth, TX

#5666 Aug 21, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
how do I get back in the running?
This reply from tommy regarding the sick ass awards shows him to be the pond scum we all believe him to be

Sad little tieless man
THOMAS O CALDWELL

Laredo, TX

#5667 Aug 22, 2014
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
This reply from tommy regarding the sick ass awards shows him to be the pond scum we all believe him to be
Sad little tieless man
you say that like it is a bad thing!
THOMAS O CALDWELL

Laredo, TX

#5668 Aug 22, 2014
why wrote:
<quoted text>
because I am part of the last of the real thing. I do not need to be approved by you pretenders
Why

San Antonio, TX

#5669 Aug 22, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
because I am part of the last of the real thing. I do not need to be approved by you pretenders
Well that's Nice.... Again you don't like Ham Radio... Just throw your junk in a box and leave. Why hang on to something you hate ?? No one is asking for approval... Just pack up and go..
Chris

Houston, TX

#5670 Aug 23, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so far removed from the spirit and intent of amateur radio that it would take light years for you to even understand it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bandera cops tase old women 2 hr aaa123445 1
Legal aid needed. 2 hr anonymous 2
Why did God create white trash? (Aug '14) 2 hr ha ha ha 110
Food stamps 3 hr la putita de califas 2
Cristal 3 hr cristal 3
need wealthy person to give me a car (Apr '12) 6 hr mbl 74
where do they sell k2 in San antonio (Aug '10) Mon haha 102
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages