Are you that stupid or just an ass.
He is just a stupid ASS!!!!
Not Andrew

Houston, TX

#5611 Jul 26, 2014
Adviser wrote:
<quoted text>
He is just a stupid ASS!!!!
So it would seem. Any idiot could follow what was said and meant.

It must be painful to be as stupid as Thomas comes over.
Not Andrew

Houston, TX

#5612 Jul 26, 2014
I wonder what kind of parents Thomas had, did they try to raise him with any integrity or moral values or were they lacking a moral compass as well.

Thomas you seem to lack any integrity at all, you are always running a foul of the law with a dozen or more arrest, spent time in a Mexican prison, you have failed to pay taxes for decade or more. Yet you will take advantage of benefits tax payers pay for making you a leech, you not only owe the IRS close to a hundred thousand or more, you owe 15 to 20,000 to local hospitals, you screwed department stores out of money.

These are just the things you have been caught at. You are a con man and parasite.

Can you make amazed to society and try to spend at least the last months you have on this planet with some resemblance of honor?

If you really had children they would be ashamed to be related too, or are you raising another generation of parasites?
Not Andrew

Houston, TX

#5613 Jul 26, 2014
thomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
it said what it said
Thomas you have a comprehension problem.
Not the Andrew

Houston, TX

#5614 Jul 27, 2014
Gary is the worlds biggest cry baby.

He can not go swimming because he stubbed his toe.

No wonder he cowers in the corner when confronted by real men
Bill S

San Antonio, TX

#5619 Jul 28, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>my parents tought me this "sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me" espically when it comes from half wits like you you guys
Talk about a half-wit....Who is this guy ???
Chris

Fort Worth, TX

#5620 Jul 28, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>my parents tought me this "sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me" espically when it comes from half wits like you you guys
Well right on the maturity level one would expect from you. Have you ever given any thought to growing up?
Chris

Fort Worth, TX

#5621 Jul 28, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
From the severe over reaction and rages you and Gary fly into at the very hint of a slight I would say this is another area you're parents failed you in.

You very clearly did not learn the life lesson you claim your parents tried to teach you.

They failed to teach any of their sons independence, self reliance and emotional maturity
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#5622 Jul 28, 2014
Hey Tommy,
You parents did you a dis-service by not straightening you out at a much earlier age.

No scratch that, they never did.
Chris

Houston, TX

#5625 Jul 29, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
if it were not for you guys being half wits you would have no wit at all
Oh my what a witty retort.

Your sir need to mature
Bill S

San Antonio, TX

#5626 Jul 29, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
if it were not for you guys being half wits you would have no wit at all
Can someone please tell me who is half-wit is.... I just started reading this post and this man is a child !
Bill S

San Antonio, TX

#5629 Jul 30, 2014
This guy is a child... Whoever he is !!
Chris

Houston, TX

#5630 Jul 30, 2014
Bill S wrote:
This guy is a child... Whoever he is !!
Tommy boy is a man child

You can not rationalize with him, his comprehension is very linited
Bill S

San Antonio, TX

#5634 Jul 31, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
and you can not be found guilty of anything by reason of mental defect
So sir... you say you are mental defect.. By your statement. This i agree with you.
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#5635 Jul 31, 2014
Baseball, Texas Rangers or NY Yankees?
Chris

Houston, TX

#5636 Jul 31, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
and you can not be found guilty of anything by reason of mental defect
You just keep making the point for us that you are mentality immature
THOMAS O CALDWELL

San Antonio, TX

#5637 Aug 2, 2014
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You just keep making the point for us that you are mentality immature
when you deal with babies like you guys I have to speak at your level

what does any of this have to do with cleaning up ham radio except when you are here your not on ham radio
bane

United States

#5640 Aug 6, 2014
when i win the lottery i will put up a one thousand foot tower in pipe creek, and a two hundred foot tower at garys and tommys places. all with at least one thousand watts each. we will have state wide coverage then. nothing you can compare with around here. we will go direct on .38 and you cant stop us. and john might even get a decent tower too.
Dear John

San Antonio, TX

#5641 Aug 6, 2014
bane wrote:
when i win the lottery i will put up a one thousand foot tower in pipe creek, and a two hundred foot tower at garys and tommys places. all with at least one thousand watts each. we will have state wide coverage then. nothing you can compare with around here. we will go direct on .38 and you cant stop us. and john might even get a decent tower too.
This must be John. You really are as dumb as a Hot Turd. One you will not win the lotto. But please wast your money on the lotto and smokes.
Two that will not give you state wide coverage. You would be lucky if you made it 75 miles maybe 100 at best.
Good luck John the turd boy..Dumb ass. I like that name for you "Turd Boy"
bane

United States

#5642 Aug 6, 2014
hey that is harassment calling us names via an electronic device

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman at Old Navy at the Quarry 2 hr Missed opportunity 5
Imperial White Knights KKK (Nov '12) 11 hr Rick grande 58
NEW SOFTBALL Organization in HELOTES/North West... (Aug '09) 12 hr Jgarza 6
Any good tarot card readers in SA? 21 hr anonymou s 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing - San Antonio, TX (Mar '15) 22 hr Star V 19
San Antonio Sucks (Jun '09) 22 hr matter 2,450
News 'Disrespectful' I-35 billboard raises ire among... (Jan '11) 23 hr davy 152

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages