Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
Not Andrew

Houston, TX

#5519 Jul 21, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
I HAVE SUBPOENED RECORD THAT SAY DIFFERENTLY.
GARY HAS NEVER POSTED HERE, AND RUS HAS NOT POSTED HERE FOR YEARS.
ARE YOU SAYING ONLY CHILD BEATING LUIS POSTS HERE?
You have a subpoenaed record that says Steve's IP address was used once about 4 years ago. Has no bearing on today, yesterday, last week or even a year ago.

You make assumptions nod then ruin lives over them because you are. Tiny little shit and like ll tiny little shits you are angry you are not more of a man and you take your frustrations out on others.
Not Andrew

Houston, TX

#5520 Jul 21, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
must be Memorex I have not been on the radio for weeks. got more important things to do
I have got a life outside of ham radio unlike you losers and pretenders
Liar
Not Andrew

Houston, TX

#5521 Jul 21, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
as I said ihave not been on the radio in weeks must have been Memorex
Sure and John does not get radios and get on the air either. Even though I have recordings of you admitting and telling fry were he got both radios.

You are. Liar and con artist and a fraud.

Oh and a bankrupt dead beat who did not support his children, does not pay his medical bills, his credit card bills nor his taxes.

You are white white trash Thomas Caldwell and should be with your fat friend Gary sheets on jerry springer
Not Andrew

Houston, TX

#5522 Jul 21, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
fact
Glad you agree that it is fact you are a liar.

Now that we re in agreement let us move on and work on your other character flaws
Not Andrew

Houston, TX

#5523 Jul 21, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
as I said ihave not been on the radio in weeks must have been Memorex
Your word is no good Thomas. We all know you for the liar and con man you are
REALLY

San Antonio, TX

#5524 Jul 21, 2014
Toeless.... How does it feel that most Hams just hate you... And most People do also. Than Again who cares. You are just a Gay old man giving Gay Men a bad name.
Themistocles

United States

#5525 Jul 21, 2014
alright then not andrew where did john get both radios. assuming the old man didn't give him the one right before greg pointed him out to the cops. you were being baited into trying to get you to use that recording of where the other radio came from. so go ahead and try to use that, it wont work.
Not Andrew

Houston, TX

#5526 Jul 21, 2014
Themistocles wrote:
alright then not andrew where did john get both radios. assuming the old man didn't give him the one right before greg pointed him out to the cops. you were being baited into trying to get you to use that recording of where the other radio came from. so go ahead and try to use that, it wont work.
YAWN
REALLY

San Antonio, TX

#5527 Jul 21, 2014
Themistocles wrote:
I agree.... Yawn.. Put me to sleep
Themistocles

San Mateo, CA

#5531 Jul 22, 2014
you always say gary and tommy lie so how could the recording even be useful anyway. so if you use the recording you have to admit that tommy is an upright man and you dont want to do that do you. you just cant admit you were masterbaiteddd
Not Andrew

Houston, TX

#5533 Jul 22, 2014
Themistocles wrote:
you always say gary and tommy lie so how could the recording even be useful anyway. so if you use the recording you have to admit that tommy is an upright man and you dont want to do that do you. you just cant admit you were masterbaiteddd
What stupid logic.
REALLY

San Antonio, TX

#5534 Jul 22, 2014
Not Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
What stupid logic.
Because you are dealing with With John AKA White Noise AKA Mr Dumb Ass. No Logic There.
Not Andrew

Houston, TX

#5535 Jul 22, 2014
REALLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you are dealing with With John AKA White Noise AKA Mr Dumb Ass. No Logic There.
Who is directly fed by Thomas
REALLY

San Antonio, TX

#5546 Jul 23, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
i have always supported my children which is why they love me unlike andrews who hate him. when did you ever hear johnathan watson on the air?
You have no Children of your blood. All your Children are someone kids but your not the father !
You may call them your Kids....... NOT... You are a Old Sad Gay Man.. Thats all you are. Just Sad !
Roger Rabbit

Houston, TX

#5547 Jul 23, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
john is his own person he needs no direction from me
And yet the people whom he harass all seem to be people you and Gary dislike

And of course the recording of you directing him to 52 and giving him names as well as directing him to 38 and giving him Andrew and Bob's name means nothing

Tommy you an Gary's big mouths are catching up with you
Roger Rabbit

Houston, TX

#5548 Jul 23, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
john is his own person he needs no direction from me
We have a lot of evidence to suggest and prove otherwise
Roger Rabbit

Houston, TX

#5549 Jul 23, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
just most I was hoping for all especially you pretenders and losers
Feel content in knowing every man women and child that meets you hates you
Roger Rabbit

Houston, TX

#5550 Jul 23, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
i have always supported my children which is why they love me unlike andrews who hate him. when did you ever hear johnathan watson on the air?
There is more of that toe logic and fact creation .

Do because you do not hear his son on radio that means his children all hate him

You life a life of fantasy and are one sad little man
Roger Rabbit

Houston, TX

#5551 Jul 23, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
Say do you're so called children all know how big of a dead beat you are and about the hundreds of thousands you owe IRS, hospitals, stores and others
Roger Rabbit

Houston, TX

#5552 Jul 23, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
no steves ip address was used many times, but he chose to hide behind the moo moo and let nancy take the blame
No it was not, had less than 20 post and. 50% of those were discussion if a picnic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My pink tranny feather in food 3 hr I Own Beaners 1
Keep crying, tranny BEANER!!! 9 hr Massive Head Wound 3
The bitch tranny from Califas is mad and left c... 11 hr Little Johnny Da ... 1
Six Posts 13 hr White Dung 3
Little Drian will waste his entire weekend... 13 hr LOL Beaners 2
What's the problem with Brian Black and the Lon... (Jul '11) 13 hr Moosepa 4
You have 2 more hours tranny boy from Califas a... 14 hr Little Johnny Da ... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages