Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
Cowboy Bob

San Antonio, TX

#5433 Jul 20, 2014
I see that white noise has been arrested again... Toeless must of paid his bail.
THOMAS O CALDWELL

San Antonio, TX

#5434 Jul 20, 2014
Not Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you say double standard?
So it is ok for you all to be concerned about his threats, which you admit was him and Gary confirmed with a written confession.
But the rest of us are supposed to just allow it.
You are a joke Thomas o Caldwell
the only person that had any personal knowledge of that alleged confession , walt dubose, is deceased causing a chain of custody problem
THOMAS O CALDWELL

San Antonio, TX

#5435 Jul 20, 2014
Cowboy Bob wrote:
I see that white noise has been arrested again... Toeless must of paid his bail.
white noise is a working member of society now he paid his own bail, he took it to the satellite office and did an in and out, no cuffs, no search, no frisk
Cowboy Bob

San Antonio, TX

#5436 Jul 20, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
white noise is a working member of society now he paid his own bail, he took it to the satellite office and did an in and out, no cuffs, no search, no frisk
Too Bad....... They should have lock him up....
Cowboy Bob

San Antonio, TX

#5437 Jul 20, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
the only person that had any personal knowledge of that alleged confession , walt dubose, is deceased causing a chain of custody problem
Fat Ass & Mr Cash and run... Have personal knowledge...What about them ??
THOMAS O CALDWELL

San Antonio, TX

#5438 Jul 20, 2014
"No, I do not feel that good
When I see the heartbreaks you embrace
If I was a master thief
Perhaps I'd rob them
And now I know you're dissatisfied
With your position and your place
Don't you understand
It's not my problem
I wish that for just one time
You could stand inside my shoes
And just for that one moment
I could be you
Yes, I wish that for just one time
You could stand inside my shoes
You'd know what a drag it is
To see you"
quote from Bob Dylan for all you pretenders
THOMAS O CALDWELL

San Antonio, TX

#5439 Jul 20, 2014
Cowboy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Fat Ass & Mr Cash and run... Have personal knowledge...What about them ??
actually gary an rus say they never saw the document
THOMAS O CALDWELL

San Antonio, TX

#5440 Jul 20, 2014
Cowboy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Too Bad....... They should have lock him up....
what world do you live in? do you think anyone is going to jail for a class b misdemeanor? it cost the county $60 per day to house them
THOMAS O CALDWELL

San Antonio, TX

#5441 Jul 20, 2014
let me tell you a story that I heard about Andrew (aka fatson) Watson, and it was backed up by a recording the woman made.
she said that she got a call from Andrew about some process she served. she agreed to meet with him, but her boss told her to record it. Watson told her that he had been hired by a local attorney Stephanie
Walsh as return expert. Watson is not an expert at anything. Watson told her that she had screwed up a return and the attorney was going to go to the process review board with a complaint. he told her that this would all go away if she would perform oral sex on him. she refused. she also discussed the ethics of this with him and he said "do you think we care about ethics" she and her boss both have copies of the tape she played for me
THOMAS O CALDWELL

San Antonio, TX

#5442 Jul 20, 2014
well what happened to all the radio queers and pretenders?
Not Andrew

Houston, TX

#5443 Jul 20, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
I was only concerned in that if something had happened I did not want anyone saying why did you not tell us. I have no idea if it was john or not the fbi only told us the person was harmless
And yet there are a string of threats
Not Andrew

Houston, TX

#5444 Jul 20, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
I claimed nothing
Then why not pay your bills. Why have you refused to pay your income tax for over a decade? Are you too good to take cre of your personal responsibilities.
Not Andrew

Houston, TX

#5445 Jul 20, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true Russ flowers and Gary r sheets were both present and witness to his confession. Both will be called to testify.
THOMAS O CALDWELL

San Antonio, TX

#5446 Jul 20, 2014
WELL NO COMMENT FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY ?
Not Andrew

Houston, TX

#5447 Jul 20, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
actually gary an rus say they never saw the document
Then Gary sheets is an admitted liar. I have 7 audio recording were Gary sheets sttes and I quote.

" I slide a note pad over to white noise and he wrote a letter stating he was sorry for his actions and vowed to never do it again. Then we all prayed together for forgiveness"

So is Gary lying here or are you lying for Gary. And since Russ has stated he was there as well that means they both are witness to white noises letter and words.

They will be called.

You all are bad liars.
THOMAS O CALDWELL

San Antonio, TX

#5448 Jul 20, 2014
Not Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet there are a string of threats
GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE OF A THREAT
THOMAS O CALDWELL

San Antonio, TX

#5449 Jul 20, 2014
Not Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Then Gary sheets is an admitted liar. I have 7 audio recording were Gary sheets sttes and I quote.
" I slide a note pad over to white noise and he wrote a letter stating he was sorry for his actions and vowed to never do it again. Then we all prayed together for forgiveness"
So is Gary lying here or are you lying for Gary. And since Russ has stated he was there as well that means they both are witness to white noises letter and words.
They will be called.
You all are bad liars.
AS I SAID GARY HE NEVER SAW WHAT JOHN ALLEDGEDLY WROTE I HAVE A SWORN AFFADAVIT THT TRUMPS YOUR SUSPECT RECORDING STEVE
THOMAS O CALDWELL

San Antonio, TX

#5450 Jul 20, 2014
Not Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why not pay your bills. Why have you refused to pay your income tax for over a decade? Are you too good to take cre of your personal responsibilities.
WHY DO YOU CARE? AM I LIVNG IN YOUR MIND FOR FREE?
Not Andrew

Houston, TX

#5451 Jul 20, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
let me tell you a story that I heard about Andrew (aka fatson) Watson, and it was backed up by a recording the woman made.
she said that she got a call from Andrew about some process she served. she agreed to meet with him, but her boss told her to record it. Watson told her that he had been hired by a local attorney Stephanie
Walsh as return expert. Watson is not an expert at anything. Watson told her that she had screwed up a return and the attorney was going to go to the process review board with a complaint. he told her that this would all go away if she would perform oral sex on him. she refused. she also discussed the ethics of this with him and he said "do you think we care about ethics" she and her boss both have copies of the tape she played for me
I am calling you a liar on this one. If this was true and you had this recording she and you would have him up on ethic charges so fast his head would have spun off.

Since no complaint has been filed in the year and half I am calling this bullshit and just one more Thomas Caldwell lie
Not Andrew

Houston, TX

#5452 Jul 20, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
well what happened to all the radio queers and pretenders?
You and Gary are waiting to kiss and make up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Psychic Meena Of Third Eye Fortunes 41 min carriej 1
Ancestory.com for CRACKERS (Jan '15) 1 hr American Made 8
BREAKING NEWS: White trash CRACKERS becoming ex... 1 hr American Made 13
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 10 hr Farting 945
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 21 hr Farting 766
Beware of Bridlegate Ranch (Jun '10) Jul 27 Hank 145
Deed Restrictions are not being enforced at Bri... (May '11) Jul 27 Hank 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages