Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
Cowboy Bob

San Antonio, TX

#5351 Jul 18, 2014
The interviewer wrote:
<quoted text>
Tommy his name is Andrew Watson, not fatson. You act like an 10 year old making fun of people and creating bathroom type humor nick names for others.
How is it important in any fashion to you or anything with you if Andrew worked 0,5,10,100 capital murder cases. It does not.
You and Gary place all of your self worth in what others have done or. Not done. What Andrew does or does not do holds no bearing or value for you.
Andrew served his country with honor in the United States Marines and has an honorable discharge. You avoided the draft and service and have not served at all. By your rules this means you are worthless and Andrew is a man of honor.
But cold hard truth is that Andrews serving in the marines has not bearing on you as a man or a person. Only you're own personal actions.
And you're own personal actions speak very poorly of you.
I agree with this 100% Toeless has no worth, No family, Has made no good stamp on life.
He is just a sad old gay man.
Cowboy Bob

San Antonio, TX

#5354 Jul 18, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
i have 4 children and 12 grandchildren
In Fantasy Land... They are not from you blood line... You can keep telling that story... But we all know you have None!! Just one more lie....
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#5355 Jul 18, 2014
The interviewer wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? Why does your and Gary's self worth all come from the devaluing others?
Point taken.
The interviewer

Fort Worth, TX

#5356 Jul 18, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
andrew (fatson)has tried to get me into trouble several times with his misunderstanding of the law. the results prove it. fatson could not even complete his first inlistment. yopu have know idea why I did not serve in the military. fatson lied to the va saying he was a pauper to get into an alergie clinic. fatson lied to judge jason wolff saying that he was in his office at the request of the process server review board, and the list goes on and on.
He completed his first enlistment Tommy. You are just showing your ignorance of military life.

In the 70s and 80s you had several enlistment plans.

2x6 which was 2 years active duty and 4 years active reserves
3x6 which was 3 years active duty and 2 years active reserves and 1 year inactive reserves
4 year which was 4 years active and 2 years inactive

Andrew went in on 2x6 and was Honorably discharged.

This is what you do to everyone. You take 1% fact and invent 99% of the story
The interviewer

Fort Worth, TX

#5357 Jul 18, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
andrew (fatson)has tried to get me into trouble several times with his misunderstanding of the law. the results prove it. fatson could not even complete his first inlistment. yopu have know idea why I did not serve in the military. fatson lied to the va saying he was a pauper to get into an alergie clinic. fatson lied to judge jason wolff saying that he was in his office at the request of the process server review board, and the list goes on and on.
We have addressed that you just made up his enlistment facts upon a 1% fact! let's discuss the other points.

With you're behavior and complaints filed against people just to harass folks you really have no moral high ground to complain about Andrew doing the same to you. So that is a no starter topic.

As to what he did or did not do with his application on VA really with your personal history of screwing people out of money like Target, multiple hospitals and refusing to pay taxes for a decade and having an irs lien for over 43,000 with more reportedly coming do you really feel you have a moral high ground to complain that Andrew Watson applied for VA benefits that he earned.

How do you know he claimed poverty? Not a requirement to be poverty strike not apply for VA benefits. You report your income and they set your benefit level based on that. So unless you hold in your hands proof you owe Andrew an apology for lying about him. I highly doubt Andrew or the VA consulted you as to his income reporting.

Again you are making assumptions and passing them on as facts based on 1% fact and 99% made up information based on your personal prejudices.

You lose again. Facts always win out over lies.
wow

San Antonio, TX

#5358 Jul 18, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
i have 4 children and 12 grandchildren
Toeless.. the old Gay guy just lied his head off....
guess who

San Mateo, CA

#5359 Jul 18, 2014
guess who saw who in the basement of the old courthouse? two people that dont like each other, but guess who it was
Thomas O Caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#5360 Jul 18, 2014
guess who wrote:
guess who saw who in the basement of the old courthouse? two people that dont like each other, but guess who it was
john and andrerw
Thomas O Caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#5361 Jul 18, 2014
The interviewer wrote:
<quoted text>
We have addressed that you just made up his enlistment facts upon a 1% fact! let's discuss the other points.
With you're behavior and complaints filed against people just to harass folks you really have no moral high ground to complain about Andrew doing the same to you. So that is a no starter topic.
As to what he did or did not do with his application on VA really with your personal history of screwing people out of money like Target, multiple hospitals and refusing to pay taxes for a decade and having an irs lien for over 43,000 with more reportedly coming do you really feel you have a moral high ground to complain that Andrew Watson applied for VA benefits that he earned.
How do you know he claimed poverty? Not a requirement to be poverty strike not apply for VA benefits. You report your income and they set your benefit level based on that. So unless you hold in your hands proof you owe Andrew an apology for lying about him. I highly doubt Andrew or the VA consulted you as to his income reporting.
Again you are making assumptions and passing them on as facts based on 1% fact and 99% made up information based on your personal prejudices.
You lose again. Facts always win out over lies.
saw the affadavit
Thomas O Caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#5362 Jul 18, 2014
The interviewer wrote:
<quoted text>
He completed his first enlistment Tommy. You are just showing your ignorance of military life.
In the 70s and 80s you had several enlistment plans.
2x6 which was 2 years active duty and 4 years active reserves
3x6 which was 3 years active duty and 2 years active reserves and 1 year inactive reserves
4 year which was 4 years active and 2 years inactive
Andrew went in on 2x6 and was Honorably discharged.
This is what you do to everyone. You take 1% fact and invent 99% of the story
he only did 20 months
Thomas O Caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#5363 Jul 18, 2014
The interviewer wrote:
<quoted text>
Tommy his name is Andrew Watson, not fatson. You act like an 10 year old making fun of people and creating bathroom type humor nick names for others.
How is it important in any fashion to you or anything with you if Andrew worked 0,5,10,100 capital murder cases. It does not.
You and Gary place all of your self worth in what others have done or. Not done. What Andrew does or does not do holds no bearing or value for you.
Andrew served his country with honor in the United States Marines and has an honorable discharge. You avoided the draft and service and have not served at all. By your rules this means you are worthless and Andrew is a man of honor.
But cold hard truth is that Andrews serving in the marines has not bearing on you as a man or a person. Only you're own personal actions.
And you're own personal actions speak very poorly of you.
must be nancy
The interviewer

Fort Worth, TX

#5364 Jul 18, 2014
Thomas O Caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
must be nancy
Rather than worry who I am. Deal with the facts and accept you need to devalue others for your own personal self worth.
Not the Andrew

Fort Worth, TX

#5365 Jul 19, 2014
Thomas O Caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
saw the affadavit
Interesting. You are now taking stalking and spying to an entirely new level.

I am calling your bluff and calling you a liar.
Not the Andrew

Fort Worth, TX

#5366 Jul 19, 2014
Thomas O Caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
he only did 20 months
Again who cares? You never even served your country 1 week. You could not have made it as a United States marine one single day. The only thing you have done for and to this country is screw the American tax payer by refusing to pay you're taxes for over a decade and claim poverty as the reason you are unable to pay.

He was given a honorable discharge which means your implications are wrong.

Again I will ask with no response. Why does your personal self worth hinge on Andrews success or failures?
Not the Andrew

Fort Worth, TX

#5367 Jul 19, 2014
Thomas O Caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
must be nancy
Must not be. There you go tossing names at random out there.

Devote your energy to putting up at least one functional repeater.
not john

San Mateo, CA

#5368 Jul 19, 2014
but what about john though
Roger Rabbit

Houston, TX

#5369 Jul 19, 2014
Adviser wrote:
Gary, how do you put a back yard repeater up, that you can't hit from the back yard?????
That was a prime example of a dumb ass. He has a radio that is cutting out due to a defective radio, made defective by a defective operator.

The radio cuts out and there is no signal on the piece of shit repeater. So what does he do BLAME STEVE FOR JAMMING HIM.

What is amazing is two things.

That he and his wife are so stupid they can not tell the difference between a defective operator and radio that cuts out and a jammer

The other amazing thing to this is that Gary knows his station is so much crap that he actually believes that Steve can jam his signal with Gary on site at the repeater location and Steve 20 miles away in Floresville.

So which is it Gary you just stupid or do you really have that defective of a station that a ham 20 miles away can over power your signal?
Me Me I have the Answer

San Antonio, TX

#5370 Jul 19, 2014
I have the Answer Mr.Roger Rabbit !!!!!!

Gary the "Fat Ass" is just dumb as a rock !!! That is why he paid for his Ham Ticket... Along with his wife and Toeless. They are all a joke Mr. Roger Rabbit... How did I do ???
Thomas O Caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#5371 Jul 19, 2014
The interviewer wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather than worry who I am. Deal with the facts and accept you need to devalue others for your own personal self worth.
do you really think I really care who you are? my observation was just that it sounded like trying to hide behind the moo moo
Thomas O Caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#5372 Jul 19, 2014
Not the Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. You are now taking stalking and spying to an entirely new level.
I am calling your bluff and calling you a liar.
you asked I told you don't like the facts to bad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prayer vigil held for 4-year-old victim of abuse 15 min cristal 2
News Authorities name 43-year-old man whose head, ha... 19 min cristal 6
Who,s better jtm transport or royal express? 1 hr anonymous 2
la tranny de califas 6 hr Sir Master 8
In a dead end relationship, need to be swept of... 12 hr Show ur worthy 1
Horny who else in san antonio 17 hr cristal 4
That makes two... Fri Sir Master 10

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance