Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#5318 Jul 15, 2014
Themistocles wrote:
is that all you got reality star. the same as usual complaint. tommy gary and john especially live in your brain rent free. or else you wouldn't be so obsessed with having john locked up.
John, got himself locked up.
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#5319 Jul 15, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
what is whet
Got me on a typo, Feel better about your self now.
Good job. I will send you a gold star.
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#5320 Jul 15, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
the judge told the da that the tapes would have to be Analyzed under the statute. the fbi crime lab is the agency that performes this task
Not true, State or County LE can also
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#5321 Jul 15, 2014
Themistocles wrote:
do tell what he ment then when he said government contractors make low wages so hes not worried about it. oh and by the way this is not john but i think you do know who this is. think hard now
You think?
You had better be sure and proceed cautiously.
HEY DUMB ASS

San Antonio, TX

#5322 Jul 15, 2014
Themistocles wrote:
do tell what he ment then when he said government contractors make low wages so hes not worried about it. oh and by the way this is not john but i think you do know who this is. think hard now
If you are not John.... You are sure a DUMB ASS... And I thought John was dumb...Holy Shit we have a winner guy's... Dumb Ass # 2
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#5323 Jul 15, 2014
Gary, how do you put a back yard repeater up, that you can't hit from the back yard?????
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#5324 Jul 15, 2014
Russ, You sure are quiet and behind the scenes.
Gary lies

Aurora, CO

#5325 Jul 15, 2014
Themistocles wrote:
whatsoever is in your feeble mind to tell robert the voice you hear on the radio is the cloned voice of john, dont you all know that is hear say? it wont go dont you know that he has never seen john no pun intended or talked to john face to face to let alone be able to make a claim that it is john. this will be another dismissed case too. not to mention the da lied to the judge and said andrews harassment case does not contain the same evidence that the terroristic threat had. it doesn't look good for yall
So who told Robert anything?

You making up more grassy knoll conspiracies again tommy
As the beam turns

San Antonio, TX

#5326 Jul 15, 2014
Glad to see every one still fighting
Themistocles

United States

#5333 Jul 16, 2014
it sure is funny when one case is about to be dismissed or is not going anywhere, you and your buddies step up and press more charges. those links will be made in court. it will also be a link made from andrew and aaro to robert and them being friends. and also how the voice on the recordings doesn't sound like john, that sould be enough to get the case dismissed and sue the ada and you all for malicious prosecution. also the ada lied to the judge and told him the evidence isn't the same.
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#5335 Jul 16, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
if they had the capability, but they don't why do you think they do not want to do it
They do, Ask any one at the Court.
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#5336 Jul 16, 2014
Themistocles wrote:
it sure is funny when one case is about to be dismissed or is not going anywhere, you and your buddies step up and press more charges. those links will be made in court. it will also be a link made from andrew and aaro to robert and them being friends. and also how the voice on the recordings doesn't sound like john, that sould be enough to get the case dismissed and sue the ada and you all for malicious prosecution. also the ada lied to the judge and told him the evidence isn't the same.
That is correct, everyone lied, except you fine upstanding, Tax paying and Law abiding members of the community. Do you hear what you are saying. You are delusional and in need of help.
Not Andrew

Aurora, CO

#5337 Jul 17, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL"]according to you loser pretenders when watson filed his complaint in guadalupe county against me, you all said i was going down. we all know how that turned out.

Not the Andrew: Yes, you no longer are able to hold a license, nor are you able to fraudulantly hold a license under another company name.

==========
THOMAS O CALDWELL"]when watson had his losers including precinct 3 file complaints against me at the process server review board the result was as i predicted all were dismissed as not having merit.

Not the Andrew: Yes, you were censored and disciplined.

==========
THOMAS O CALDWELL"]when falcon filed his ridiculous charge against rus you fools all said rus was going down. we all know how that turned out

Not the Andrew: Yes, the cased got dismissed on a technicality on "right to a speedy trial" due to the unfortunate situation of a very over crowded court docket.

==========
THOMAS O CALDWELL"] the states cases against white noise are begining to unravel and we have yet to see the outcome.

Not the Andrew; More or less a distortion of the truth.

==========
Not one single incident quoted by you above is accurate in the manner in which you attempt to portray it. You are a fraud Thomas Caldwell and you have built a house of cards that is unravling around you.
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#5340 Jul 17, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be listening to andrew aka fatson again
Hello Russ.
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#5342 Jul 17, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I can hold a license any time I want I decided to quit investigating after 18 capital murders I was burned out
2. all the cases (4 of them) were found to have no merit and were dismissed
3. Rus cas was dismissed on a speedy triaql because the da knew it was a loser case and refused to bring it to trial. we tried to get it to court, but the da always found a reason to side step it. twice we were number one on the docket, aND THE DA BEGGED THE JUDGE TO POSPONE IT.
4. time will prove that I am right as andrew's case falls apart, because of steinbecks altering of the recordings, just like the one he sent to laura smith on gary, which was proven to be altered.
5 i noticed you did not touch my prediction on caraballo's assault case

Serving the papers, is not working the case, and all the rest of the B.S. is just that B.S., I said it before Tommy, you are of no significance. Have a nice day, Looser.
Under the Bus he goes

San Antonio, TX

#5345 Jul 17, 2014
It's too Funny when Gary throws Toeless under the bus.. Like he did last night
Cowboy Bob

San Antonio, TX

#5346 Jul 17, 2014
Under the Bus he goes wrote:
It's too Funny when Gary throws Toeless under the bus.. Like he did last night
So funny... I heard that last night... Gary ran him over but good!
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#5347 Jul 17, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
NO BUT BEING COURT APPOINTED TO DO INTERVIEWS, TAKE STATEMENTS CONDUCT INTERVIEWS IS
HOW MANY CAPITALS HAS FATSON WORKED?
You did interviews?, Don't they have people who are paid by a Govt. agency to do that? Who have training and experience from another Govt. agency. Just like it is done all over the country.
I also do not care about any quoits of Watson, I am not him, I know you find it hard to believe that there is more then one person who finds you and your friends disgusting.
It is O.K. you will get your just deserts.
The interviewer

Dallas, TX

#5348 Jul 18, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
NO BUT BEING COURT APPOINTED TO DO INTERVIEWS, TAKE STATEMENTS CONDUCT INTERVIEWS IS
Who cares? Why does your and Gary's self worth all come from the devaluing others?
The interviewer

Fort Worth, TX

#5349 Jul 18, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
Tommy his name is Andrew Watson, not fatson. You act like an 10 year old making fun of people and creating bathroom type humor nick names for others.

How is it important in any fashion to you or anything with you if Andrew worked 0,5,10,100 capital murder cases. It does not.

You and Gary place all of your self worth in what others have done or. Not done. What Andrew does or does not do holds no bearing or value for you.

Andrew served his country with honor in the United States Marines and has an honorable discharge. You avoided the draft and service and have not served at all. By your rules this means you are worthless and Andrew is a man of honor.

But cold hard truth is that Andrews serving in the marines has not bearing on you as a man or a person. Only you're own personal actions.

And you're own personal actions speak very poorly of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
La tranny from Califas comes out wanting to dan... 5 hr Jack Sparrow 6
Slapping Poll is showing Little Johnny Da Maste... 7 hr Jack Sparrow 2
The real poll... 7 hr Hillbilly 4
Hmmmmmm my have it ruffled some pink feathers o... 14 hr Hillbilly Billy Bob 1
Hey tranny from Califas i believe I saw you on ... 20 hr Hillbilly Billy Bob 2
Loan shark (Feb '13) 21 hr spotcred 52
LVN program at Career Point College (Jul '12) 22 hr Future LVN 38

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance