Comments
3,201 - 3,220 of 3,518 Comments Last updated 15 hrs ago
Themistocles

United States

#5293 Jul 14, 2014
yea ill let her know how you all set john up by having an old man give him a radio in a plastic bag. even though this is only a misdemeanor case I would like to see the FBI crime lab analyze the tapes of john. get ready to lose because we have the truth on our side! I really look forward to getting john off. then we will sue every last one of you for all you got.
Themistocles

United States

#5294 Jul 14, 2014
I also think its time to write president Obama a letter and tell him how us democrats are being harassed through the legal system out here.
Themistocles

United States

#5295 Jul 14, 2014
no matter how this turns out john, you will always hold a special place in my heart.
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#5297 Jul 14, 2014
Themistocles wrote:
no matter how this turns out john, you will always hold a special place in my heart.
Very sweet, Is it worth a criminal record???
Gary Lies

United States

#5298 Jul 14, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
i posted the real definition and some one removed it
No you posted a distorted definition
Reality star

Converse, TX

#5302 Jul 15, 2014
Themistocles wrote:
whatsoever is in your feeble mind to tell robert the voice you hear on the radio is the cloned voice of john, dont you all know that is hear say? it wont go dont you know that he has never seen john no pun intended or talked to john face to face to let alone be able to make a claim that it is john. this will be another dismissed case too. not to mention the da lied to the judge and said andrews harassment case does not contain the same evidence that the terroristic threat had. it doesn't look good for yall
Tommy you really do have an over active imagination. It shows every day in the way you claim to be slighted by others and you see personal attacks in simple acts. And you're highly active imagination with regards to criminal complaints against John.

You have had more theories to how and why people have filed charges against John than Carter has back pills.

You're overly active imagination has run amoke. You seem to just over look the simple and truthful explanation. And that is the truth is simple, John is an halfwit whom for reasons unknown harasses with threats people you and Gary seem to have issues with.

Funny the correlation hu?

The truth is always the simple story, the convoluted web of stories are always shown to be lies.

Make life simple. Stop lying.
Themistocles

San Mateo, CA

#5303 Jul 15, 2014
is that all you got reality star. the same as usual complaint. tommy gary and john especially live in your brain rent free. or else you wouldn't be so obsessed with having john locked up.
Hey

San Antonio, TX

#5308 Jul 15, 2014
Toeless... Why dose Gary like running the Bus over you ?? And putting that Knife in your back ????
Hey

San Antonio, TX

#5313 Jul 15, 2014
Toeless .... It is true what Fat Ass said about you....He did say it..
I heard it......!
Themistocles

United States

#5315 Jul 15, 2014
Adviser wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not afraid, I heard Government contractors never make more then 12.00 an hour and are nothing.
so you say they can be bribed by you or the prosecutor. hum this should be an interesting post to show the judge and jury. thank you
HEY DUMB ASS

San Antonio, TX

#5316 Jul 15, 2014
Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text>so you say they can be bribed by you or the prosecutor. hum this should be an interesting post to show the judge and jury. thank you
Hey you Dumb Ass John... Where did he say anything about Bribing... Dumb Ass !!!!
You are so Dumb... You make a trud look smart...!
Themistocles

United States

#5317 Jul 15, 2014
do tell what he ment then when he said government contractors make low wages so hes not worried about it. oh and by the way this is not john but i think you do know who this is. think hard now
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#5318 Jul 15, 2014
Themistocles wrote:
is that all you got reality star. the same as usual complaint. tommy gary and john especially live in your brain rent free. or else you wouldn't be so obsessed with having john locked up.
John, got himself locked up.
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#5319 Jul 15, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
what is whet
Got me on a typo, Feel better about your self now.
Good job. I will send you a gold star.
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#5320 Jul 15, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
the judge told the da that the tapes would have to be Analyzed under the statute. the fbi crime lab is the agency that performes this task
Not true, State or County LE can also
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#5321 Jul 15, 2014
Themistocles wrote:
do tell what he ment then when he said government contractors make low wages so hes not worried about it. oh and by the way this is not john but i think you do know who this is. think hard now
You think?
You had better be sure and proceed cautiously.
HEY DUMB ASS

San Antonio, TX

#5322 Jul 15, 2014
Themistocles wrote:
If you are not John.... You are sure a DUMB ASS... And I thought John was dumb...Holy Shit we have a winner guy's... Dumb Ass # 2
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#5323 Jul 15, 2014
Gary, how do you put a back yard repeater up, that you can't hit from the back yard?????
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#5324 Jul 15, 2014
Russ, You sure are quiet and behind the scenes.
Gary lies

United States

#5325 Jul 15, 2014
Themistocles wrote:
whatsoever is in your feeble mind to tell robert the voice you hear on the radio is the cloned voice of john, dont you all know that is hear say? it wont go dont you know that he has never seen john no pun intended or talked to john face to face to let alone be able to make a claim that it is john. this will be another dismissed case too. not to mention the da lied to the judge and said andrews harassment case does not contain the same evidence that the terroristic threat had. it doesn't look good for yall
So who told Robert anything?

You making up more grassy knoll conspiracies again tommy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 min Defiant1 17,879
Why did God create white trash? 17 min karma my love 41
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr Defiant1 22,294
The life of a white trash pedophile... 8 hr SlapBeaners 19
Where are all the Hookers? Real Onez? ... (Mar '11) 10 hr fad2009 30
The Bandidos & The Hell's Angel's Merger (Dec '11) 11 hr lenny 53
heroin withdrawl (Nov '13) 14 hr Nighttrain T 33
•••
•••
•••

Bandera Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••