Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
Themistokles

United States

#5267 Jul 11, 2014
well does it. i think it does
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#5268 Jul 11, 2014
Tommy, We will not allow you to lie any more, and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

You don't matter.
Chop Chop

San Antonio, TX

#5269 Jul 12, 2014
Chop Chop Chop God is very slowly delivering him to Hell Inch by Inch.
Cowboy Bob

San Antonio, TX

#5270 Jul 13, 2014
Happy Sunday to all Hams and there family's. Take your radio's and go out to the Parks.
May God Bless you all..... Even you Toeless, Fat Ass, Gay Boy John and Take the money Run.. Lurch.
All have a Great day and have Lots of fun with your Kid's and Grand Kid's.
Cowboy Bob

San Antonio, TX

#5271 Jul 13, 2014
Ho Yes,
As Fat Ass said to the FCC.... " HAPPY TRAILS TO YOU"
That letter was to funny.
Cowboy Bob

San Antonio, TX

#5272 Jul 13, 2014
Did you hear Fat Ass talk to Ohio on 2 meters on .52.... The Man is such a Dumb Ass. He was talking to a guy on Echo Link.
"But I have been a Ham For 30 Years".... The man has Crap in his scull !!
It is so Funny When Fat Ass runs Toeless over with the Bus.
They you know Toeless "was gay since High School" Fat Ass you keep us Laughing all day long.
Themistocles

United States

#5273 Jul 13, 2014
Cowboy Bob wrote:
Happy Sunday to all Hams and there family's. Take your radio's and go out to the Parks.
May God Bless you all..... Even you Toeless, Fat Ass, Gay Boy John and Take the money Run.. Lurch.
All have a Great day and have Lots of fun with your Kid's and Grand Kid's.
what about john, you see john as another one of you personal outlets against gary tommy and russ. tour have all tried to get him and it didn't work so now you try to attack john with charges because as one charge...
Themistocles

United States

#5274 Jul 13, 2014
dont stick you cohearse others into doing the same thing to press false charges against john for harassment now from robert. that aduio ought to be on there where you have done that and you have to hall all evidence not just chopped audio that you only want them to hear all has to be played not just chopped audio of john all the people you cohersed on the radio to show up and write complainst against john because without verifying evidence. chopped out and altered conversations. and what about the audio...
Themistocles

United States

#5275 Jul 13, 2014
you have not just voice analysis has to be done by a government force of some kind it has to listen for disreputable evidence listen to the dates and audio-visual charts and grafts though a government contractor for audio chop discrepancies and voice. which yo all know your word relied uppon andrew telling you all it was john where is the audio where andre showed up to personally talk to john and his mother and threaten he was going to arrest her to. where is that conversation and din you make voice..
What the

San Antonio, TX

#5276 Jul 13, 2014
Themistocles wrote:
you have not just voice analysis has to be done by a government force of some kind it has to listen for disreputable evidence listen to the dates and audio-visual charts and grafts though a government contractor for audio chop discrepancies and voice. which yo all know your word relied uppon andrew telling you all it was john where is the audio where andre showed up to personally talk to john and his mother and threaten he was going to arrest her to. where is that conversation and din you make voice..
This must be Toeless little Butt buddy John.. He sounds Like a dumb Ass...What more can I say......... DUMB ASS !!!!!
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#5277 Jul 13, 2014
Themistocles wrote:
dont stick you cohearse others into doing the same thing to press false charges against john for harassment now from robert. that aduio ought to be on there where you have done that and you have to hall all evidence not just chopped audio that you only want them to hear all has to be played not just chopped audio of john all the people you cohersed on the radio to show up and write complainst against john because without verifying evidence. chopped out and altered conversations. and what about the audio...
I Posted the definition of a I T tech for you.
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#5278 Jul 13, 2014
Themistocles wrote:
I am not afraid, I heard Government contractors never make more then 12.00 an hour and are nothing.
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#5279 Jul 13, 2014
I can not wait to be sworn in and Testify to what I know as indisputable fact. See you and your sheep in court.
What the

San Antonio, TX

#5280 Jul 13, 2014
Adviser wrote:
I can not wait to be sworn in and Testify to what I know as indisputable fact. See you and your sheep in court.
Me too..........
Themistocles

San Mateo, CA

#5285 Jul 14, 2014
so mister I T tech so admit it then that the date and time stamps and locations and frequencies can be forged on a computer then. If not when it comes time to have all that analysed we will ask the analyser if that could be done before he got ahold of the evidence and where is the recording of the conversation andrew had with john that night he talked with john and his mother, did he get together with mister I T TECH and clone johns voice. and re record on different devices and replay on radio and accuse..
Themistocles

San Mateo, CA

#5286 Jul 14, 2014
all this on john and set the old man up to give john the radio and get caught in converse
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#5287 Jul 14, 2014
You could write fiction crime novels, I wish you would hurry up and get some one charged. I am tired of your empty threats. You are boring me.
All of your smoke screen is not going to work this time.
Gary has been quiet, did he make a deal?
If Andrew did some thing wrong, have the DA lock him up.
He can keep you and John company in jail, I think Gary will be OK.
Some one always plays lets make a deal.
What the

San Antonio, TX

#5288 Jul 14, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
voice analysis are done in the FBI crime lab
So what does the FBI crime lab... Have to do with anything ??
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#5289 Jul 14, 2014
What the wrote:
<quoted text>
So what does the FBI crime lab... Have to do with anything ??
You would have to ask Tommy, I could not imagine whet is in his feeble mind.
What the

San Antonio, TX

#5290 Jul 14, 2014
Adviser wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have to ask Tommy, I could not imagine whet is in his feeble mind.
The Key word is "Feeble"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News To the left or middle? Lupe Valdez, Andrew Whit... 3 hr the man 63
Donna Luna 5 hr Stans Boar Stud S... 4
EXCLUSIVE! ACI Bathhouse customers sound off... (May '11) 7 hr Cristal 239
Answer me now little Johnny NOW !!! 7 hr little johnny 2
Looking for Noela Barrera (xstripper) 7 hr Cristal 13
Get Ready San Antonio 8 hr Insider 4
Trump Calls Hispanics Animals; Animal Rights Gr... 10 hr El Gringo 37

Bandera Jobs

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages