Mushroom number 5

San Antonio, TX

#4952 Jun 11, 2014
Damn Tommy
What happened?
Everyone hates you now.
You should of stuck to talking about cars and radios, This hate and discontent is bad.
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#4954 Jun 11, 2014
You don't know this guy, he is a coward and a prick.
Mushroom number 5

San Antonio, TX

#4955 Jun 11, 2014
I don't talk to or about him any longer, Or his friends.
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#4957 Jun 11, 2014
I just want to see someone leave in handcuffs.
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#4958 Jun 11, 2014
He is a school yard Bully not accustomed to being stood up to.
He runs from 80 year old men who are armed with the truth.
Tony

United States

#4968 Jun 11, 2014
bane wrote:
detective molder waited on purpose so that his evidence would not be collected and on top of that she was told to go look at it or collect it and she didnt tisk tisk she screwed up bigtime. there ain't no video of john on a radio or on or near gregs property
It must be a hellish life you live. You see plots, deceit and corruption in every single person you cross paths with.

I pity you Thomas
Tony

United States

#4971 Jun 11, 2014
As I heard it

Before Russ Flowers became a Shop and Dash con man bilking banks and stores out of hundreds of thousands of dollars of cash and merchandise, He was up on criminal charges.

Thomas Little Man Caldwell came into Taco Cabana and served Greg a subpoena for Russ Flowers criminal trial. Caldwell admitted on the air that he served Greg and others only for the purpose of making them sit in the hall way. When he served Greg at the weekly radio club breakfast, Bill WX5W asked who that was, and when told it was Thomas Little Man Caldwell, he stood up and asked Tommy if he wanted to state his lies and personal attacks against him to his face.

Tommy Little Man Caldwell now known as the Cowardly lion, you know all roar and no balls and hides in bushes. Turned and rapidly walked, almost running from the restaurant with Bill following him out of the building asking him why he was running. Tommy leapt into his truck slammed the door and rapidly backed out of the parking space, almost hitting Bill and screamed at the top of his lungs as he was flooring his truck to get away “go to hell you old fat bastard”.

From that day on Tommy was known as the cowardly lion.
Tony

United States

#4973 Jun 11, 2014
Poor cowardly lion. His only family is a make believe daughter and his only friend is a guy who stabs him the back every single opportunity he gets.

Then he has a little muppet baby to do is bidding against others and can not understand why people are offended at his muppet baby making threats against people.

All true signs of socipathic behavior and mental break down.
Truth Teller

Houston, TX

#4987 Jun 12, 2014
Now Gary blaming mark mark for jamming him

Gary just what is the criteria for who you blame jamming on each day ?
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#4988 Jun 12, 2014
Now I want to hear you say "Its Fun", I will not rest untill I see you suffer like you have caused others to suffer, And that is the same for all of you miserable bastards, May you all rot in hell. Tommy, you have already began.
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#4993 Jun 12, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>im not practicing law stupid. anyway i know more about the law than most lawyers. those people in the criminal justice field will be laughing out the other side of theyre face when i get through with them!
You are practicing the law stupid, That is the only knowledge of it you have. If you had any more knowledge you would almost be dangerous, Instead you are a failed process server who has done nothing with his sad life. You aren't even good enough to be a PI. I am sure people are laughing out of both sides of thier face at you, now as always.
It is hard to be respected when you dress like Santa, Pretend to know the law and are nothing more then a clown. Your 3 ring show is going to land you and your asshole friends in jail.
And the world will be a better place. If you don't believe it ask around if any one would care if you died today. Get an education before you comment you fool.
Hole

San Antonio, TX

#4994 Jun 12, 2014
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#4997 Jun 12, 2014
Don't pick on Gary
That is what he can afford.
Truth Teller

Pasadena, TX

#5000 Jun 13, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
LEAVE GARY HIS KIDS HIS WIFE HIS HOUSE HIS EMPLOYMENT HEALTH AND CRIMINAL RECORD OUT OF IT. THATS CROSSING THE LINE!
ROFL really and when you and him attack others and families that is good hu

You are not only a coward but a joke
Truth Teller

Pasadena, TX

#5011 Jun 13, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
i did not know that gary lived in floresville
Smart ass . You have been to Steve's home and you know it is a nice clean comfortable home

You have been to Gary home and know it to be exactly as described

So why do you pretend other wise

Have you not a shred of dignity and honesty in you?
Truth Teller

Pasadena, TX

#5013 Jun 13, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
actually he file a paupers oath with the VA so that he could get into a free alergy clinic
So what

Gary took advantage of many free clinical trials at his wife's old place of employment

Why are you so concerned with other people

Pay attention to your own short comings and not other people
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#5015 Jun 13, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
actually he filed a paupers oath with the VA so that he could get into a free alergy clinic
More living in your head rent free!
You are so stupid you are easy
Truth Teller

Pasadena, TX

#5018 Jun 13, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
actually he file a paupers oath with the VA so that he could get into a free alergy clinic
You spend a lot of time trying to figure out what others are doing

And far too often you make false speculation and run with it
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#5019 Jun 13, 2014
It wasn't this easy to bait you years ago.
Have you thought of having a brain scan?
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#5021 Jun 13, 2014
THOMAS O CALDWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
actually he filed a paupers oath with the VA so that he could get into a free alergy clinic
So THOMAS O CALDWELL you admit you are researching papers with the VA for no other reason then Harassment? Please answer this unless you are afraid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beaners spreading disease at Disneyland 3 min Meth Cracker 17
Anti - vaccine Movement and guess what ? Yep th... 3 min BooBooSlut 14
So was I right on how to figure out how to use ... 9 min BooBooSlut 2
ROSETTA STONE: English for Dummy Crackers (May '14) 11 min BooBooSlut 73
Christine (Jun '14) 18 min BooBooSlut 270
Why are Mexicans so ugly? 21 min BooBooSlut 21
Craigslist: Crackers are murderers and dangerous 24 min BooBooSlut 2
Bandera Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web