Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
BITE ME

San Antonio, TX

#4834 Jun 6, 2014
joker wrote:
i have the power to erase this whole thread and will. just drop it now
JOKER.... BITE ME...
JAFO

San Antonio, TX

#4840 Jun 7, 2014
joker wrote:
i have the power to erase this whole thread and will. just drop it now
do it then, i don't you can and/or don't have the balls too.
baine

United States

#4842 Jun 7, 2014
quit stealing my names, size does matter. and evidently we live in your heads too rent free.
bane

United States

#4843 Jun 7, 2014
you guys are poosys. you want to pick on john and have him locked up for what reason. mostly because the fcc wouldn't charge him right. cause we know you are not scared of that little man right greg and andrew
Chris

San Antonio, TX

#4845 Jun 7, 2014
joker wrote:
i have the power to erase this whole thread and will. just drop it now
And yet here it still sits
Go for it

San Antonio, TX

#4847 Jun 8, 2014
Joker... Go for it... Prove it up... Or shut the pie hole....We all don't care what you do.....
Ham

Houston, TX

#4848 Jun 8, 2014
joker wrote:
the guys at topix know me very well and will deleate this thread with one word from me.
So shit the hell up and do it already
bane

San Mateo, CA

#4849 Jun 8, 2014
it was not john that supposedly said stuff to gary and tommy. he wrote a letter because walt said he would help him get his license but lied. john was not the one it was someone else in his apartment. and you cant bring past cases into another case in fact that was never a case. this stuff you talk of would be considered irrelevant anyway and you would be tainting a jurys decision since things were droped and never bought forward. and the da cant talk about another case that is under investigation to jury
SO WRONG

San Antonio, TX

#4850 Jun 8, 2014
bane wrote:
it was not john that supposedly said stuff to gary and tommy. he wrote a letter because walt said he would help him get his license but lied. john was not the one it was someone else in his apartment. and you cant bring past cases into another case in fact that was never a case. this stuff you talk of would be considered irrelevant anyway and you would be tainting a jurys decision since things were droped and never bought forward. and the da cant talk about another case that is under investigation to jury
Not true... You are so wrong.....
bane

United States

#4851 Jun 8, 2014
is so right is so right. the audio you say was john that threatened greg does not sound like him one bit. the jury will side on john and john will sue the da and greg for malicious prosecution for not having audio analysed before entering it into trial or filing a case against john, not that he has anything but ham equipment thats it. this one will give john the jackpot of money from the da that he deserves for his pain and suffering ruining his jobs and etc. this should be an open and shut case in.....
bane

United States

#4852 Jun 8, 2014
criminal court and civil court too. so many mistakes were mad in this case and past cases. for one the converse police made him empty his bag and touch the radio the guy gave him under the loaf of bread. john didn't even know a radio was in there. the cop should have wore gloves searched the bag him self and shouldn't have taken the radio over to greg to see personally. tisk tisk converse tour made big mistakes you will not be able to excuse in court
bane

United States

#4853 Jun 8, 2014
major lawsuits coming soon for different people and police departments and district attorneys too. john will finally get the car of his dreams a nissan gtr and his ham license.
bane

United States

#4854 Jun 8, 2014
you knew andrews case wouldn't go anywhere the last one was dismissed and his current one will be too, and you knew that so you decided to take matters in your hands and set him up again hoping it would seal the deal and have him arrested again. even have a statement of greg saying he had intrest in johns case with andrew so he knew of john and what was going on
bane

United States

#4855 Jun 8, 2014
so what do you all have to say not so again
bane

San Mateo, CA

#4862 Jun 8, 2014
what kind of life do you people have to listen and record everything someone says. that shows an unhealthy obsession.
bane

United States

#4863 Jun 9, 2014
so when are you people gonna have john arrested again.
Mark

Houston, TX

#4864 Jun 9, 2014
bane wrote:
what kind of life do you people have to listen and record everything someone says. that shows an unhealthy obsession.
Better than 2 bitter old bastards with no life beyond sitting around talking bad about others
bane

United States

#4865 Jun 9, 2014
evidently you have a shiittyy one too. because all you do is sit around and record them. is that your soul passion to try to get at these guys is that your life goal since now your peenniss probly doesn't work. ignore them stop playing recordings on their repeater and maybe it will all go away soon or later.
bane

San Mateo, CA

#4868 Jun 9, 2014
how do you not know we dont have someone lurking out there with a dopler and using the beams to triangulate them. you have been fowarned.
Truth Teller

San Antonio, TX

#4871 Jun 9, 2014
Say Tommy boy why in the hell do you think that to turn on a recorder requires touch tones or any other transmission?

You really need to get yourself some technical expertise

Records all run on out put

Recorders are all voice activated

And recorders all date time stamp

They require no activation on radio by Steve

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Johnny Da Master... 6 min Insider 12
Where are all the Hookers? Real Onez? ... (Mar '11) 37 min Wanda 60
Northside Suburban Little League Vendor Jevin S... 41 min Wanda 7
Wow, nextdoor.com kicked me off of my neighborh... 1 hr Truth Considered 1
Oh Slappy aka D C Dave Caitlyn Maggie Magott ak... 1 hr DC Dave 6
Beware of Bridlegate Ranch (Jun '10) Aug 18 SUNNY 150
Cc Kirby (Aug '16) Aug 16 Joshua Kirby 3

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages