lol

United States

#4764 May 29, 2014
its not johns voice. unless the night andrew went buy his place and told him he was gonna arrest him he recorded that conversation and someone has used voice cloning software to get close to the sound of his voice fbi analysis will prove john is innocent
lol

United States

#4765 May 29, 2014
andrew wont turn that recording over will he nope, cause he is guilty of what john claims of him
WAKE UP

San Antonio, TX

#4769 May 29, 2014
lol wrote:
its not johns voice. unless the night andrew went buy his place and told him he was gonna arrest him he recorded that conversation and someone has used voice cloning software to get close to the sound of his voice fbi analysis will prove john is innocent
F.B.I. will not even look at this case !!! They will not pay to listen to it... Keep dreaming Shit for head John..... You DUMB ASS...
US War Veteran

United States

#4771 May 29, 2014
Tommy: Andrew is a skilled forensic audio technician. Decades of experience capturing a few gigs of audio content, then masterfully recombining into a 'recording' of anything you want it to say using state of the art computers and software.

Highly advanced techniques.

Makes CTU on 24 look like amateurs....unless.........unl ess.........you in fact SAW something similar on "24" and have created this false scenario from whole cloth.....Andrew is Jack Bauer......capable of a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g

He may even make the tape say something like: "Here is WD5GXO.....CQ FBI Headquarters in Quantico.....CQ FCC Headquarters in Gettysburg.....you'll never catch me suckers!"

After all, Tommy....anything is possible....dont you agree?
lol

United States

#4772 May 29, 2014
first of all it dont take state of the art computers and software or highly advanced techniques. you can download the software from internet for free or a a fee and use a regular computer laptop or desk top. dont act like its impossible or so hard the average person cant do it. oh why dont andrew turn the recording of the night he went to confront john. maybe its incriminating on andrews behalf.
US War Veteran

United States

#4774 May 30, 2014
lol wrote:
first of all it dont take state of the art computers and software or highly advanced techniques. you can download the software from internet for free or a a fee and use a regular computer laptop or desk top. dont act like its impossible or so hard the average person cant do it. oh why dont andrew turn the recording of the night he went to confront john. maybe its incriminating on andrews behalf.
Thats certainly one scenario Tom Tom. Let's call is "Scenario One."

Another one is that the dumb sh*t was using an HT to make threats and was simply recorded doing so.

We'll have to wait and see which one holds more water....I'm guessing Scenario Two.

AS to your request for Andrew to turn over tapes....nah, don't see a compelling reason for that.

Go Fish.
Tc is idiot

Pasadena, TX

#4782 May 30, 2014
lol wrote:
oh it will fit when im done.
So you admit to being part of a conspiracy to harass and falsely prosecute others

Thanks for confession
joker

United States

#4784 May 30, 2014
hey greg hows that tooth doing? did it get put back in. wouldn't it be funny if someone got a video of you doing the siding and whacking yourself in the mouth. bahhahahahhahhahahhaha. i would pay to see it then upload to utube.
topper

San Antonio, TX

#4793 Jun 1, 2014
Guess gary pissed off white noise
he uploaded new recordings
www.ScannersOnline.com
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#4796 Jun 1, 2014
No reach around.
HAHAHA LOL LOL
THOMAS O CALDWELL

San Antonio, TX

#4798 Jun 4, 2014
I like pulled pork sammiches

no sorry I like to pull the pork while I am in a russ and gary sammich

hyuk hyuk
Chris

United States

#4799 Jun 4, 2014
I heard the funniest damn conversation in my life

Gary told three stories on how he heard the 52 guys on 52 and the repeater and made fun what they said. Then stated how people who listen to them have no lives

Pit calling kettle black there fat ass
Chris

United States

#4800 Jun 4, 2014
Even more funny is Gary calling his repeater the most popular repeater in town.

No one uses it out side of Gary n tommy and Len who does not understand Gary's true nature

So a two and half men repeater is popular how ?
joker

San Mateo, CA

#4801 Jun 4, 2014
quit using my screen names. seems to me you have a fixation with potatoes and culos. i think you fantasise about it because its always on your mind.
Jeffery

San Antonio, TX

#4804 Jun 4, 2014
Gary you keep blaming old age for your poor health. You are not old, you are a lazy piece of shit.
Jeffery

San Antonio, TX

#4805 Jun 4, 2014
Gary sure got spunky and brave after tommy was released from the hospital.

While tommy was missing in action Gary spent two weeks timid as a church mouse.

Really do not understand why he gets so brave and manly when little man is around. We all saw an 80 year old man confront tommy and how tommy tucked his tail between his legs and ran like hell. Ol tommy only got brave again as he peeled out of the parking lot in his truck shouting "go to hell you old bastard"

So Gary how do you suddenly get brave in the company of a coward.

Oh silly me you are both hiding behind microphones.
Adviser

San Antonio, TX

#4806 Jun 4, 2014
Gary has nerve talking about peoples wife, and cheating.

If his wife had as many sticking out of her as stuck in, she would be a Porcupine.

Tommy, welcome back, It was nice not hearing you.
Why don't you do the world a favor and croak by Independence day.
PLEASE

San Antonio, TX

#4807 Jun 4, 2014
Adviser wrote:
Gary has nerve talking about peoples wife, and cheating.
If his wife had as many sticking out of her as stuck in, she would be a Porcupine.
Tommy, welcome back, It was nice not hearing you.
Why don't you do the world a favor and croak by Independence day.
Toeless.... Please do us that favor... And give us that gift that keeps giving... Like Adviser asked .
joker

San Mateo, CA

#4808 Jun 4, 2014
greg already got a little bit of karma, a smack in the face with siding. cant wait to see what andrew gets karma must be waiting on something good to happen to him
Roger rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#4809 Jun 4, 2014
joker wrote:
greg already got a little bit of karma, a smack in the face with siding. cant wait to see what andrew gets karma must be waiting on something good to happen to him
Do you know how easy you clowns are. Make up a story talk about it and you idiots run with it.

What a pathetic group of little men

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leonard Pitts: Some pale Americans refuse to se... (Sep '07) 1 hr razorback 5
Mexican Pedophilia 1 hr Beaner wants a HORSE 86
ROSETTA STONE: English for Dummy Crackers 1 hr Beaner Welfare Fraud 49
New Haunted Mobile Home for Crackers 1 hr Trick or Skidmarks 6
Linnea Hunter Reyes Temple's best 1 hr Chris 1
U.S. Ebola 'czar' to start work; military team ... 2 hr Walt Kowalski 4
anybody know a we.e.d man around here? 4 hr Gasman 4
Bandera Dating
Find my Match

Bandera Jobs