Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
HEY TOMMY

San Antonio, TX

#4182 Apr 18, 2014
Thomas Caldwell wrote:
Let's look at steve, he has a wife that everyone from the DA on down thinks is nuts. A son just released from prison. A daughter who splattered herself across the highway, and another daughter who is a trailer trash hair dresser who got knocked up by the first gi she could find. Nancy keeps writing letters to Gary's daughters boss trying to get her fired, because Gary's daughter is more successful than any of her children.
Hey Tommy...Talk about a flat out lie and you know it... This post is Nuts that you don't have Mt Toeless !!!

What about gary ????? It must be true!!!
HEY TOMMY

San Antonio, TX

#4183 Apr 18, 2014
Thomas Caldwell wrote:
Andrew watson is divorced, his kids will not talk to him and he and his second wife have filed for divorce twice. They only stay with each other as a matter of convince no love, different rooms, andrew is known at the court house as a pervert.
Hey Tommy... How do you think you know so mush about Andrew... Must be staking him.
Again no anwer about Fat F**k Gary...
HEY TOMMY

San Antonio, TX

#4184 Apr 18, 2014
Thomas Caldwell wrote:
Anyone who has ever read the pinnicho brief knows what a crook greg is.
Greg has made a living cheating companys. Anyone who has not seen the pinnicho brief I will be glad to supply you one.
Hey Tommy.... Realy... What about you smelly... IRS, been arrested, owes money, No family, You are Dislike by most that know you... A jammer, You are all F**K up.
I think I should make Up a "TOELESS REPORT"
HEY TOMMY

San Antonio, TX

#4185 Apr 18, 2014
Thomas Caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>,
Gary got arrested yes, but he has no conviction. This is evidenced by his ability to buy guns and ammo. Arrest mean nothing.
Hey Tommy... Anyone can Buy guns.. He was arrested for drug's... And Pled... This is true..
Yes or No.......???
HEY TOMMY AND GARY

San Antonio, TX

#4189 Apr 18, 2014
Hey Tommy.... Gary has said to you on the radio and I Quote " I have never been arrested" And you said YUP... So whats with that..!!
Gary was the one said you have been GAY since High School.. Sounds right to me... Toeless sounds like You are more F**k up than all the guys you tail about....
HEY TOMMY AND GARY

San Antonio, TX

#4191 Apr 18, 2014
Thomas Caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
It is all fact.
Hey Tommy... We see no facts..... You have no facts.. Like allways just bull sh*t..
HEY TOMMY

San Antonio, TX

#4192 Apr 18, 2014
Thomas Caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve is so scared of me he tried to get his ex son in law after me.
I am sure if Steve wanted to hurt you he would do it himself... Any way you will not on this earth very long... They will take your leg next than you will be gone..........
HEY TOMMY

San Antonio, TX

#4214 Apr 18, 2014
Thomas Caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are twisting what he said to make it look like he lied. No conviction means no conviction
No Tommy.... You are the one twisting like you always do...You flat out lie...
HEY TOMMY

San Antonio, TX

#4215 Apr 18, 2014
Tommy lies wrote:
<quoted text>
We see he had deferred judication
Not the point
He lied and said he never had this happen
You have confirmed he lied
Tommy..... This is 100% true... Thats the fact.. Real fact... Not a tommy lie Fact...
dude

San Antonio, TX

#4216 Apr 18, 2014
HEY TOMMY wrote:
Hey Tommy.... I hear that John W. is ready your son.... Takes right after you.... Father like son.... JAMMER !!!
You still have not answer about garys arrest yet ??
I love this one.... "Father Like Son" Tommy is so gay it can't be true..Just ask Jeff,, Oh he is dead... Oh Well.....
Truth Teller

San Antonio, TX

#4217 Apr 18, 2014
Thomas Caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are twisting what he said to make it look like he lied. No conviction means no conviction
He stated that he was never arrested and never found guility of any crime. He told several hams that the entire thing was a lie and that someone fabricated the paper work to make it appear as if he had committed a crime and been arrested for it.

He was convicted.

The conviction was later dropped as part of the deferred judication procedure to allow first time offenders a chance at starting over clean.

He still did the crime and did the punishment which is what you all are trying to avoid admitting.
Truth Teller

San Antonio, TX

#4218 Apr 18, 2014
Thomas Caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
You are twisting the truth to make it appear as if he never was found guility of the crime.
Truth Teller

San Antonio, TX

#4219 Apr 18, 2014
Thomas Caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not dwell on hate only that the truth be told.
If you are so concerned about the truth being told, why not focus on your own truth and leave others alone.

Focus on the truth that you are a financial train wreck and have screwed a hospital over for services provided you. Leave others alone and discuss the judgement the medical center has on you for refusal to pay your bills.

Focus on the truth that you are a financial train wreck and screwed over a local department store and refuse to pay them. Leave others alone and instead discuss the judgement that Target has against you for refusal to pay your bills.

Focus on the truth that you are a financial train wreck and screwed over the IRS and have a Lien against you for over $42,000 and another big one in the works.

These are the truths you should be discussing.

Not Wesley's divorce, Andrews Marital status, Steve's children, Greg's failed business.

Along with your financial train wreck and long history of arrest as a topic you and Gary could be talking about

Discuss Gary's multiple criminal arrest and his guiltiy plea,$2,500 fine, 30 days in jail, 320 hours of community service and 2 years prohibition.

These are things for you to discuss if you are in a TRUTHFUL MOOD.

But leave other people alone.

Were is there truth in making fun of a Wheel Chair bound handicapped ham?

Were is there turth in making fun of a young lady who is handicapped due to an accident?

Were is there truth in making fun of a ham who developed ALS and making fun of his inability
to speak?

Were is there truth in the racial hatred Gary spouts daily?

I know you are too much of a coward to answer these questions honestly.
HEY TOMMY AND GARY

San Antonio, TX

#4220 Apr 18, 2014
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>
He stated that he was never arrested and never found guility of any crime. He told several hams that the entire thing was a lie and that someone fabricated the paper work to make it appear as if he had committed a crime and been arrested for it.
He was convicted.
The conviction was later dropped as part of the deferred judication procedure to allow first time offenders a chance at starting over clean.
He still did the crime and did the punishment which is what you all are trying to avoid admitting.
Now Tommy...
Is this not the truth Or not... Please tell us all,,, if the Truth Teller is telling the Truth.... Or are you just not say anything like you allways do...
Now is the time to tell us Tommy...?????
Rubiks Cube

Hempstead, TX

#4231 Apr 19, 2014
A Voice wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think it is your business or concern which children of Steve's live or do not live at home?
Why do you think it is your business if Greg had a failed business or did not?
Why do you think it is your business if Andrew is married, or not.
How is this any more of anyone's concern than say you're and Gary's skeletons?
You know the bankruptcy of Russ
You know the criminal history of Gary
You know your IRS Lien, the multiple judgements against you
Try this idea on for size.
Discuss topics that are not related to bad mouthing others.
You can not do that Tommy it's impossible for you and Gary to not make personal attacks and spread hatred and lies.
YOU ARE STEEPED IN HATRED.
Thats the most correct and truthful post in this entire multi-year Topix diatribe.

Gary and Tommy, Listen Up: Leave Everyone The Hell Alone. Mind your own fucking business. Stop delighting in others misfortunes...that is pure evil -- straight from the pit of hell -- and you both know it.

Consider what would happen to you if you get wrapped around the axle in a car accident....injured....do you ACTUALLY THINK that would be a topic of humor? Sick bastards. Truly the Lowest form of life to enjoy the painful injury of another human being, and do so repeatedly.

You boys need to hit your knees before you meet the real Judge....because eternity is a very long time, and there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth as you regret your choices.

I'm sorry you've both chosen the path of chaos, hate, and outright sin...maybe you'll both wake up before you lie on your death bed.....
lol

United States

#4232 Apr 19, 2014
now rubicks tries to play preacher man or holy man when he himself has partaking in this talk about them too. to funny.
lol

United States

#4235 Apr 20, 2014
has johnny been the subject at any meetings lately. how do we ban or stop him.
lol

United States

#4246 Apr 20, 2014
john is smarter than you think. he can figure out things without peoples help
lol

United States

#4249 Apr 20, 2014
me nor tommy nor garry tought john anything.
lol

United States

#4272 Apr 21, 2014
so you say greg has the best signal, and steve has the best station in bexar. so who is better steve or greggy pooo. oh hey greg how many people did you rip off was it over thirty. you know if it was a lie you could sue, but you know its the truth. gregs repeter on 440 sucks bad webos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oral 52 min Skinny 1
anxiety 4 hr Bean Real 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - San Antonio, TX (Jul '10) 15 hr Lavender Hts Cali... 470
News Mexican Revolution hero lynched by posse 100 ye... 23 hr huey goins 16
Need a few people to fill fantasy football league Mon Stevey 1
Caitlyn from California keeps getting slapped l... Mon Little Johnny Da ... 4
When It Comes To Illegal Drug Use, White Americ... Mon Little Johnny Da ... 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages