Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
Truth Teller

San Antonio, TX

#4096 Apr 8, 2014
lol wrote:
yean andrew take it down, listen to the community. or are you going to define them and show how lawless you are and prove how you would be a candidate for jamming or maliciously interfering
Thomas Caldwell you are the last person that should be talking about anyone else. Did you forget it was you. Yes YOU Thomas O Caldwell that not only talked to an illegal radio operator {and received a warning letter from the FCC for said violation} but also trained John Watkins AKA White Noise how to get onto a repeater and you and Gary both provided him with names of people to harass.

Before you talk about others, clean your own fucking house up.

Pay your bills. Stop screwing the American Tax Payer and pay your taxes.
Pay Target the money you owe them
Pay the Hospital the money you owe them

And the rest of the people you have screwed.

Then when you have a clean house dare to bad mouth some one.
Truth Teller

San Antonio, TX

#4098 Apr 8, 2014
Gary WD5FWP Sheets AKA LYING PIECE OF CRAP.

Do you really think your very clear blantant lie is going to upset some one? Do you honestly think anyone is stupid enough to believe you purchased a IC-9100 for $1395?

I really wish it was true. Because if your lie was true, then we could have you explain to the State of Texas how you were ripping them off on Sales Tax claiming a Ham Radio as Ranch tools.

then you could explain to the FCC why you are using Ham Radio for business.

Both actions illegal.

Oh what the hell I will send the recording to both the State of Texas Comptroller and the FCC, Let you explain to them both in an investigation on why you are fraudulantly claiming Tax Exemption and why you are using HAM Radio for business.

YOU HAVE SOME SPLAINING TO DO LUCY.
Truth Teller

San Antonio, TX

#4099 Apr 8, 2014
Recording was also sent to the FCC with Gary attempting to encourage Thomas Caldwell into going and knowingly, deliberately, and with malice going to 146.490 and jamming a known Digital Repeater.

MORE SPLAINING TO DO LUCY.
What the hell

San Antonio, TX

#4100 Apr 8, 2014
What in the hell was that crap on 52 earlier this evening. I have read the crap about them here on topix but until this evening I have never experienced them.

Those two are real pieces of work.

That was one hell of a childish display
Eleven Meter Monster

Converse, TX

#4101 Apr 8, 2014
What's the matter there Pipe Creek Parolee? Did Twinkle (no) Toes Tommy trip on the power cord to your awesome (sic) repeater?
Hey Tommie

San Antonio, TX

#4105 Apr 9, 2014
Hey Tommie,
Anwser this..... Was Gary arrested for Drug charges or never arrested ????
What is it.....?
Hey Tommie

San Antonio, TX

#4107 Apr 9, 2014
Well tommie !!!!
Truth Teller

San Antonio, TX

#4108 Apr 9, 2014
Hey Tommie wrote:
Hey Tommie,
Anwser this..... Was Gary arrested for Drug charges or never arrested ????
What is it.....?
Why yes he was.

ARRESTED, CONVICTED.

Cost him a car, 30 days in jail, 320 hours of community service and $2,500
Truth Teller

San Antonio, TX

#4109 Apr 9, 2014
Thomas Caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Because if you could read and understand the English language you would see that there is no conviction.
Show me the lie Tommy

Was he arrested?
Was he found guility and forced to pay $2,500 in fines
Was he found guility and forced to serve 30 days in jail
Was he found guility and forced to serve 320 hours of community service

Now let us refocus on what really are lies.

Roger never sold CB amps, never even owned one
Steve's daughter is not divorced
Steve's daughter, son-inlaw and grand children do not live with him.
Steve's son never was in prison
Steve's son does not live with him

Steve's children all love him and he was a good father. Never see his children referring to him as FATASS or that BASTARD on face book when talking about Steve.

We did see that posted on your Gary's daughter page in reference to her daddy fat ass I mean Gary.

Gary's children do still live at home
Gary's children have professed profound hatred for him

Sure sucks to be Gary.

Guess that is why he makes up so many lies against others. Lame attempts to improve his life through the degrading of others.
Eleven Meter Monster

Converse, TX

#4110 Apr 9, 2014
The answer to the question Gary is mobile on an HT. No 102" whips here...
Truth Teller

San Antonio, TX

#4111 Apr 10, 2014
Gary claim he has no convictions is technically true. With deferred judication he technically has no convictions on his record.

But what he is not grasping is that he still did the drug crimes, was still arrested, still plead guilty and still was sentenced.

Let us review

He was arrested on drug charges with possion of cocain and other drugs while in the act of selling, buying or using or all of the above.

He plead guility

He was sentenced to 30 days in jail. His time in jail makes me wonder if this is when he learned to like guys. If you listen to him talk he seems to be an expert in jail house romances. Just saying!

He was sentenced to 2 years probation

He was sentenced to 320 hours of community service. I wonder if this is when he got involved with the rodeo or if he was just a road side trash man.

He was senteneced to pay $2,500 in fine's, pus court cost

It is also my understanding he lost his car as it was seized under the drug laws

What kind of man with young children would cost his family so much pain and economic suffering. Though I am sure he went to his mommy or his wife's parents to borrow more money.

That is after all how he financed his house construction
Hey Tommie

San Antonio, TX

#4112 Apr 10, 2014
Truth Teller wrote:
Gary claim he has no convictions is technically true. With deferred judication he technically has no convictions on his record.
But what he is not grasping is that he still did the drug crimes, was still arrested, still plead guilty and still was sentenced.
Let us review
He was arrested on drug charges with possion of cocain and other drugs while in the act of selling, buying or using or all of the above.
He plead guility
He was sentenced to 30 days in jail. His time in jail makes me wonder if this is when he learned to like guys. If you listen to him talk he seems to be an expert in jail house romances. Just saying!
He was sentenced to 2 years probation
He was sentenced to 320 hours of community service. I wonder if this is when he got involved with the rodeo or if he was just a road side trash man.
He was senteneced to pay $2,500 in fine's, pus court cost
It is also my understanding he lost his car as it was seized under the drug laws
What kind of man with young children would cost his family so much pain and economic suffering. Though I am sure he went to his mommy or his wife's parents to borrow more money.
That is after all how he financed his house construction
Well Tommie.... Is this true or not !!!!!
A Ham

San Antonio, TX

#4115 Apr 10, 2014
Thomas Caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
A veggie is a veggie by any other name. I can't help it if the lack parenting skills
Tommy you are a real piece of shit
A Ham

San Antonio, TX

#4116 Apr 10, 2014
lol wrote:
if you put it like that. l have to agree with you.
Well Tommy it is good to see you finally being honest.

So you have admitted that Gary was arrested, plead guilty and was punished.

Now that you have gone that far, explain why you then feel it is okay to bad mouth others for any failings you happen to find?
The Fan Club

Schertz, TX

#4117 Apr 11, 2014
We enjoyed a tremendous double matinee last night from our resident evil twins. It was one hell of an incredible acting job, the scripting was right up on par with other pathological liars. 

We all  understand just how much Actors appreciate good reviews. So thought we could start writing them daily and letting them know just what we think of the performance of that day.

If you attended the double matinee from last night or any other performance you felt was awe inspiring. Write the actors of the 146.520 Liars Club and let them know what you thought of the performance. 

We hope to encourage future behavior, please write them detailed fan mail and write often. They really need the attention.

Gary Sheets starring in the roll of the drunken liar: banderagaryATsbcglobal.net

Tommy {Toe-less} Caldwell as the hapless idiot: wd5gxhATyahoo.com

Please take note that the @ sign had to be converted to AT for it to be accepted by Topix. Make the correction to send out the fan mail
Diddle hopper

United States

#4118 Apr 11, 2014
Gary sheets you ignorant fuck

The glass sleeve is called a chimney and directs forced air over the tube

And the tube in your pretend amp is ceramic not called a metal tube

That amps power supply is not capable of driving 3 kW, nor is that tube able to generate 3 kW in single tube configuration
As the beam turns

San Antonio, TX

#4125 Apr 11, 2014
N5ECH, I was not aware of him.
I can some this up.
They all need to find a woman, This would cure most of their problems.
All of this fighting and Homosexual acts must stop.
lol

United States

#4126 Apr 11, 2014
well to sum it up seems to me that you follow them around on the radio and record everything gary and tommy say, so who is the obsessed one now?
lol

United States

#4127 Apr 11, 2014
why what you stated about tommy, you are the one that rides by his house takes pictures stalks gary outside of his place and jamming him from outside his gate. are you stating the stuff you have done to them trying to turn it around as them doing it to you or others. you are the one who post tommy gary and russ and cello john and ak johnnys addresses on a public forum. that is harassment and stalking.
Hey John

San Antonio, TX

#4128 Apr 12, 2014
lol wrote:
why what you stated about tommy, you are the one that rides by his house takes pictures stalks gary outside of his place and jamming him from outside his gate. are you stating the stuff you have done to them trying to turn it around as them doing it to you or others. you are the one who post tommy gary and russ and cello john and ak johnnys addresses on a public forum. that is harassment and stalking.
Hey John,
You are a sick F**k.. Glad you are going to Jail for a while....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Someone looking for a girl to play with, I thi... 42 min Sir Master 4
CRACKERS gone wild! 1 hr Cracker 2
things mexican people say 1 hr Cracker 69
Bwahahaha 10 hr cristal 3
Does God care how he is worshiped? (Feb '10) 12 hr Aryan Satan 5
Stephen Morales, Scam Artist (Feb '14) 13 hr Johnny 6
George Alejos...what an idiot 14 hr Ggsixmom 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages