LID Busters

San Antonio, TX

#4025 Apr 1, 2014
We are very excited here at LID Busters. We located some video of Gary Sheets up at his Pipe Creek Rock Pile doing some shooting.

I have to admit that even we were shocked that Gary was this big of an idiot. But we do thank the individual who shared this video on his face book page.

I have to admit Gary's skills shooting are right up there with his radio skills

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#4027 Apr 1, 2014
Saw Tommy Toe down at the court house today.......it appears that TOE IS A BAD NAME FOR HIM.

Should be more like Tommy Toe less
Truth Teller

San Antonio, TX

#4028 Apr 1, 2014
I honestly could not believe my ears when yesterday Gary Sheets comes on and with out calling Tommy or saying anything prior he just suddenly blurts out.

Andrew Watson oral sex

What the hell Gary, that is pretty gay even for you.

then Tommy follows up wanting to inspect Andrew's penis

I had heard rumors about those two guys. But Holy Crap for them to spout it out like that was shocking.

Anyone doubt it. The recordings are there.
Truth Teller

San Antonio, TX

#4029 Apr 1, 2014
Tommy's microphone has been stuck open now for about 18 minutes, so far we have listened to him fix dinner, sing a little song and now he is watching I love Lucy.

The million dollar question is will we hear him ID when he unsticks the microphone?

Tommy watches I love Lucy, Gary watchs Honey BooBoo....what a pair.
Truth Teller

San Antonio, TX

#4030 Apr 1, 2014
Well, well, well. We have our answer.

NO TOMMY THE RADIO COP TOE DID NOT ID AFTER HIS JAMMED MICROPHONE.

And we know he became aware, because the second time it keyed up he cussed when he grabbed the microphone.

No ID.

PLEASE TOE DO NOT LECTURE OTHERS YOU HAVE NO MORAL HIGH GROUND.

Fact you are so low you would have to climb up 100ft just to get to ground level.
Truth Teller

San Antonio, TX

#4031 Apr 1, 2014
Recordings of Toe singing a little song while fixing his dinner and then singing about choking a chicken will be sent out this evening.

Enjoy funny shit.

Note: NO ID when he discovers the stuck microphone. Just the typical cussing that we expect from Tommy the Toe
Truth Teller

San Antonio, TX

#4032 Apr 1, 2014
Liar Liar Gary pants on fire. I can personally count 9 times you had a locked microphone.

The famous one is when Sherry called your house and we all heard the answering machine.

You did not ID on any of them.
Truth Teller

San Antonio, TX

#4033 Apr 1, 2014
Gary and Tommy are Radio Stalkers and in love with Greg. They really hope to learn some radio skills from him.

Followed him to 146.420
Followed him to 146.565
Followed him to 146.520
Followed him to 443.025
Followed him to 144.205

Can you say LOVE JONES.
Truth Teller

San Antonio, TX

#4034 Apr 1, 2014
Say Tommy when you were singing about choking a chicken were you actually choking your chicken? Or did it fall off like your toes?
Truth Teller

San Antonio, TX

#4035 Apr 1, 2014
Gary you are talking about Tommy.

Tommy pays no taxes
Tommy gets free medical service
Wanna know

San Antonio, TX

#4036 Apr 1, 2014
Say Toeless Tommy what were you doing when singing about choking a chicken.

Funny little tune you sang while fixing dinner.
lol

United States

#4037 Apr 1, 2014
thats not gary on the link to facebook. i thought you said tommy was dying, he shure look better than he did the last time he was there. no walker no bag walking fine. what an improvement for a man that is dying. well andrew you were the only one there so you must be roger rabbit.
Hey john

San Antonio, TX

#4038 Apr 1, 2014
lol wrote:
who is going to county court one tomorrow. bet this case gets dismissed just like andrews did, but this time it won't take a year, probably get tossed tomorrow if his trial doesn't go.
Hey John thought your case Was going to get Tossed ....NOT.... You are going to serve Jail time boy.....
Carl

United States

#4040 Apr 1, 2014
CB Operator wrote:
<quoted text>
Dreamer, stupid little dreamer.
Now over to Gary
ugh break. This is wD5FWP calling CQ CQ DX. This is Bandera Gary calling CQ CQ CQ
Say Gary using your cb call sign is big time LID

10/4 good buddy

Your cb roots are showing
haters

United States

#4042 Apr 1, 2014
why do you guys hate on tommy and gary and russ which doesn't even get on radio or topix. you people remind me of a homeless man walking down the street talking to someone who isn't even there. you guys need psychological exams. you people which are narrowed down to four are insane and nuts for gary and tommy. if you were mature adults you would act as ham radio rules tell you to just ignore people. you feel as you have to over compensate for your actions which speak louder than your key strokes.
Poltergeist

Boerne, TX

#4043 Apr 1, 2014
Ahem...
Poltergeist

Hempstead, TX

#4044 Apr 1, 2014
Sad. Just sad.
DubyaDFiveEffDub yaDee

Hempstead, TX

#4045 Apr 1, 2014
BREAK....here is Bandera Gary, dubyadeeFiveeffdubyadee, operating vertically-polarized, vertically-polarized, on frequency one forty four two hunnert calling cee que, cee que, cee que, cee que, cee que, cee que......Bandera Gary, calling cee que, vertically-polarized, calling dee ecks, dee ecks, dee ecks.....BREAK!

Damn Gary. Really. Why don't you just give it up and go back to your Cobra 148 GTL with its "clarifier" (yes, his term...I think... for RIT) and leave the real ham radio community alone. You are an embarrassment to everyone within RF earshot of you, and it's really getting old.

If we promise to remember you as The Best Repeater Builder On Earth....and we promise that we will... will you then just please go away? Now? It's time......
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#4046 Apr 2, 2014
DubyaDFiveEffDubyaDee wrote:
BREAK....here is Bandera Gary, dubyadeeFiveeffdubyadee, operating vertically-polarized, vertically-polarized, on frequency one forty four two hunnert calling cee que, cee que, cee que, cee que, cee que, cee que......Bandera Gary, calling cee que, vertically-polarized, calling dee ecks, dee ecks, dee ecks.....BREAK!
Damn Gary. Really. Why don't you just give it up and go back to your Cobra 148 GTL with its "clarifier" (yes, his term...I think... for RIT) and leave the real ham radio community alone. You are an embarrassment to everyone within RF earshot of you, and it's really getting old.
If we promise to remember you as The Best Repeater Builder On Earth....and we promise that we will... will you then just please go away? Now? It's time......
Can we all get a big AMEN to this.
Carl

United States

#4048 Apr 2, 2014
Thomas Caldwell wrote:
I see you losers are still posting here.
I see you misfits are still pretending to be hams and human beings

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El chapete de clown car Johnny es panocha lol 55 min Little Johnny Da ... 1
You stand alone clown car Johnny lol 56 min Little Johnny Da ... 5
Beware of Bridlegate Ranch (Jun '10) 3 hr lexell 137
Looking for hott girl for a threesome (Nov '12) 5 hr ram 61
Sugardaddy in San Antonio, Tx (Feb '11) 9 hr Interested SD 193
Iron Order MC (Mar '13) 11 hr alanbstardmp 140
need wealthy person to give me a car (Apr '12) 11 hr franeil 52

Winter Storm Warning for Bandera County was issued at March 04 at 3:02PM CST

Bandera Dating
Find my Match