Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
Truth Teller

San Antonio, TX

#3988 Mar 30, 2014
Gary R Sheets

You have been shown to be an extreme racist and promote hate speech against other ethnic groups.

You have been shown to be a criminal and drug abuser

You have been shown to be a liar and forced to admit you fabricate lies against other hams for personal abuse.

You sir are a dishonest and cowardly bastard.

I deal with facts

And no I am not Steve.

I am just a dealer of FACTS.
lol

United States

#3989 Mar 30, 2014
gary states the facts and tells the truth and truth teller you are the liar. you twist the truth truth teller. i mean your name is overcompensating for your lies
Truth Teller

San Antonio, TX

#3990 Mar 30, 2014
lol wrote:
gary states the facts and tells the truth and truth teller you are the liar. you twist the truth truth teller. i mean your name is overcompensating for your lies
Gary was busted and forced to admit he lied about Greg and his Icom
Gary was busted on his lies about Steve's children moving back in
Gary was busted on his lies about Steve collecting welfare
Gary was busted on his lies about Roger selling Amps
Gary was busted on his lies on what the police report on the vandalism at Greg's said.
Gary was busted on his lies about Wesley
Gary was busted on the lies about when his father died and how

The list goes on for pages.

Now tell me where I lied at all in the report on Gary's arrest.
Truth Teller

San Antonio, TX

#3991 Mar 30, 2014
lol wrote:
gary states the facts and tells the truth and truth teller you are the liar. you twist the truth truth teller. i mean your name is overcompensating for your lies
Tell me were I lied in the report on Gary's arrest on possession of Cocain?

I can tell you were Gary lied.

He told David and Lee that he was arrested and plead guility because it was his car. Not true.
He told Ed and Len in Pipe Creek that he was never arrested on any kind of drug charge
He told Al, John and David {the one he accidently offended with his racism} that he has never been arrested in his life.

Yet we are sitting on two arrest for Gary?

Now I have shown a dozen examples of Gary's lies in two post. Show me were I lied.
Hey john

San Antonio, TX

#3992 Mar 30, 2014
lol wrote:
gary states the facts and tells the truth and truth teller you are the liar. you twist the truth truth teller. i mean your name is overcompensating for your lies
Hey John,
You can't stand... What is true !!!!... What is said About you and Gary is all true !!

JUST THE FACTS JACK!!
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3993 Mar 30, 2014
lol wrote:
gary states the facts and tells the truth and truth teller you are the liar. you twist the truth truth teller. i mean your name is overcompensating for your lies
So Tommy boy show were Truth Teller lied,

Gary and you are in capable of truth. You are both projectionist and liars.
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3994 Mar 30, 2014
Have you all heard the latest thing Gary is jealous about?

He has started attacking David for selling a piece of crap repeater that Gary gave him and buying a quality commercial one.

Gary is incapable of affording a quality commercial repeater, he must rely on old used equipment that he pickes up for a nickle on the dollar.

Gary it is okay to feel back about your inability to afford a new repeater, it is not okay to attack David because he can.
Truth Teller

San Antonio, TX

#3995 Mar 30, 2014
Roger Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
So Tommy boy show were Truth Teller lied,
Gary and you are in capable of truth. You are both projectionist and liars.
We will not see Thomas O Caldwell answer the question. When they are confronted with truth they will do one of two things. Lie like a rug and do the twist.

If like in this case where as I am holding the legal documents in my hands and can provide the case number, court document and photographs. The option is only there for them to pretend this conversation did not happen.

Not only are these two individuals liars and cowards, but they are frauds. They are big pretenders.
lol

United States

#3997 Mar 30, 2014
how many times do i have to tell you i am not john. how can you accuse me of being him without proof. what proof do you have
Truth Teller

San Antonio, TX

#3998 Mar 30, 2014
lol wrote:
how many times do i have to tell you i am not john. how can you accuse me of being him without proof. what proof do you have
All a nice distraction from you're needing to deal with the FACT that Gary is a pathological liar and your claims that l lied in my post.

Do not worry we have the same evidence of your pathological lying skills as well. We just want to focus on one psychopath at a time.

So will you refute my post showing Gary is a liar or just hide from that harsh realities of those truths that Gary is a convicted criminal.
Can you feel the spirit

San Antonio, TX

#3999 Mar 31, 2014
Well hot damn Steve. You have the magical power to rid San Antonio of Gary WD5FuzzyWhitePowder. If you will just call up Gary and tell him that you will renounce Louis N7PLC and stop hanging around with him, Gary will rush right off and read scripture to you and give up his license and get off ham radio. So will you please call up Louis and let him know that you must renounce hanging with him for the greater good of ham radio.

Hot diggidy damn we finally have the secret to rid the airwaves of a disgusting bastard. My only concern to this is how will Gary read scripture to you, we have heard him try to read in the past, and his reading skills are piss poor. So you will suffer for hours as he reads just one passage. While you have Gary in a religious mood, direct him to read the ten commandments. Point out the ones about coveting thy neighbors stuff and about bearing false witness against thy neighbor.
Open Letter to Ed Hofus

San Antonio, TX

#4000 Mar 31, 2014
Ed Hofus, time often has a way of lessening the sting of betrayal and time had lessened the pain of you're betraying people whom once considered you a friend. You proved to the entire group that you were nothing but a lying, two faced back stabbing bastard and the group banished you and turned our collective backs upon you.

You then wormed your way into conversations with individuals on the pretext of informing people that Don was now a Silent Key. In those conversations you poked and prodded every single person you spoke to for information. You then spend the day with Russ on the pretense of getting together for a funeral and low and behold that night the secrets you discovered are once again public fodder on the nightly liars club show.

You are simply put as despicable of a piece of shit as your fat ass friend Gary Sheets and we want you to understand this fact now.

We do not wish to be contacted by you in e-mail, phone conversations, Radio conversations, signal lights, smoke signals or any other form of communications.

We do not care what world event happens and how important you feel that event is. We do not want to hear from you period.

I hope you were pleased with you'reself as you listened to Gary brag how God strikes down anyone who confronts him with a horrible disease and you had pride in knowing you once again were able to screw over people who stupidly once considered you a friend.

You are dishonest, you are a judas, you are a piece of crap.

The latest betrayal was just a reminder to every one what an absolute piece of shit you are.

You are a sneak thief and a bastard of the lowest standards and there is a special place for you in hell.

Remember do not call any of us period for any reason. We do not want to hear from you.

Rot in hell you putrid piece of shit.
Truth Teller

San Antonio, TX

#4001 Mar 31, 2014
Can you feel the spirit wrote:
Well hot damn Steve. You have the magical power to rid San Antonio of Gary WD5FuzzyWhitePowder. If you will just call up Gary and tell him that you will renounce Louis N7PLC and stop hanging around with him, Gary will rush right off and read scripture to you and give up his license and get off ham radio. So will you please call up Louis and let him know that you must renounce hanging with him for the greater good of ham radio.
Hot diggidy damn we finally have the secret to rid the airwaves of a disgusting bastard. My only concern to this is how will Gary read scripture to you, we have heard him try to read in the past, and his reading skills are piss poor. So you will suffer for hours as he reads just one passage. While you have Gary in a religious mood, direct him to read the ten commandments. Point out the ones about coveting thy neighbors stuff and about bearing false witness against thy neighbor.
Steve we beg of you to please take Gary R Sheets WD5FWP at his word and tell Louis sorry can't cruise the city streets no more.

Gary when can we expect you to shut down your station?
foghorn leghorn

San Antonio, TX

#4004 Mar 31, 2014
I ugh say Oh boy, Oh boy. Yes I do mean you fat ass. Come on over here boy, let me un teach you a thing or two.

I say uh boy, let me splain to you how the world works.

Gary you claimed no one will confront you on the radio man to man because they are cowards. Ugh I say boy, you be a cowardly liar there son.

I heard 3 people confront you in 12 hours and you runned away from them all there boy.

How bout you just un grow up there and stop your foolishness now you here.
foghorn leghorn

San Antonio, TX

#4005 Mar 31, 2014
Say ugh boy, I have your attention there Gary. Now boy you listen to me. Son you are a contradiction of terms.

First you claim that people are fixated upon you.

Son I am here to splain the facts of life to you.

You Gary Sheets the amazing bozo, listen careful while I splain the facts of life to you.

If you follow a group of people around the radio bands. You by definition are a radio stalker and a dumb ass.

You can not say they are eaten up. They avoid you with great passion and you like a big fat dummy follow them around in hopes the success in the hobby and success in life that they all enjoy will rub off on you.

I am hear to tell you son, that you are just a fucking pathetic little boy and you can not learn anything.

You can lead a dumb ass to water, but you can force a dumb ass to drink.
Truth Teller

San Antonio, TX

#4006 Mar 31, 2014
I am the truth.

I am still waiting for Toe to tell me what part of the below information is not true? You can not for the Truth Teller does not lie.

Gary and Tommy do lie though.

For recent examples of lies:

Gary Sheets lie concerning Jack: Gary claimed Jack was in a lot of trouble at work over his theft of a green laser.

Jack never stole a green laser, he did try to order a laser, but the orders fell through. Jacks work does not even have lasers.

Gary claimed he has direct contacts with Jack's employeer and gave them the facts. Gary is simply put a liar.

Gary Sheets lie concerning Laura Smith; Gary claimed due to Tommy's filing a complaint with her superior she had been terminated and replaced.

No such termination is pending, has happened or will happen. She will serve out the full term. The FCC field offices in Dallas, Houston and in washington DC are very aware of Gary Sheets and Thomas Cadlwell and knows they are frankly full of shit.

Gary Sheets lie concerning Roger Moore: Gary claimed that he caught Roger Moore selling illegal CB amps. Roger has never owned a CB or a CB amplifier in his life. Gary also claimed that Roger attended the Knights of Columbus for free drinks and as soon as he arrives at meetings goes straight to the booze.

Roger Moore has never drank and does not drink and all of his Brother Knights are full aware of this.

What Gary did was try to put down someone who has value in life and accomplishes good.

Gary Sheets on Steve Steinbach: Gary Claimed all of Steve's children have moved back home and his daughter is divorced and Steve is now collecting 5 welfare checks.

The truth is that Steve's children all enjoy good livings, good family lives and are very happy productive people. Not one single child of Steve lives at home. Even his handicapped daughter that Gary maks fun of and sickenly referrs to as a veggie is self sufficent and productive and lives successfully on her own.

Again I could just go on for days upon days with examples.

But the bottom line is that Gary Sheets is a professional liar and not only does he lie about others, but he lies about himself.

See next post for personal lives regarding his own life
Truth Teller

San Antonio, TX

#4007 Mar 31, 2014
So Tommy where are the lies here.

I truth teller only report facts. The facts are plain to see and open for anyone to go on public records and pull.

Here are the facts as I pulled them.

Gary R Sheets WD5FWP on this 30th day of March in the year of our Lord 2014 I do herby declare that you are a liar.

Not only have you recently been trapped into admission that you fabricated untruths against other hams, but I hold her in my hands court documents showing that you have lied regarding your own personal history.

No one needs to take my word for this. I challenge any one whom has doubts to the truthfulness of my words to pull up Bexar County Criminal Records on Gary R Sheets and confirm for themselves.

Document #1: Case #: 92 163523/01

The arrest report of Gary R Sheets. This reports shows that Gary R Sheets was arrested on the 29th day of March 1992. For possession of Cocaine and Methamphetamine.

Document #2: Case #: 92 163523/01

Gary R Sheets mug shot upon his booking into Bexar County Jail

Document #3: Court Case # 22CR 4255A
Application for Deferred Adjudication and Adult Probation

This document shows that Gary R Sheets pease Guilty in exchange for Deferred Adjudication and Probation.

Document #4: Court Case # 92 CR55A
Agreed Punishment Recommendations

Gary R Sheets plead guilding to Possion of Concain

In exchange he was

Prosecuted on the 1 count only

Sentenced to 30 days in Bexar County Jail
Sentenced to Deferred Adjudication Prohbation for 2 years
Sentenced to 320 hours of Community Service
Sentenced to pay a fine of $2,500 plus court cost

Gary Sheets claims he was never arrested
Gary Sheets claims he was never convicted of a crime

These court documents as out lined prove that Gary R Sheets is a liar.
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#4008 Mar 31, 2014
Our local radio terrorist boys are so predictable. The absolute second that the Unusual Suspects net started, Tommy could not get off fast enough so that he could come down and snoop.

Those boys always hoping they can learn something from REAL HAMS
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#4009 Mar 31, 2014
Gary just said he losses respect for people who do not pay the bills.

Say Gary have you lost respect for Tommy?

You know he does not pay his bills. He has judgements against him from Target for failing to pay for goods he has stolen from them.

You know he does not pay his bills. He has judgements against him from the Hospital for failing to pay for services.

You know he does not pay his bills. He has a judgement and federal tax lein for $42,000 for not paying his taxes and more on the way.

Your buddy Russ AKA Puss n Boots has skipped out on multiple banks, stores and other folks for almost a quarter of a million dollars.
CB Operator

San Antonio, TX

#4010 Mar 31, 2014
Can you say CB Operator.

Break 144.200 this is Bandera Gary Calling CQ, CQ, CQ DX

Operating vertical, WD5FWP Bandera Gary calling CQ, CQ, CQ DX Break

Oh my Gawd what in the hell was he doing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Viva Mexico VIVA !! 47 min D C Dave son 8
Ana Coronado 58 min WTF 3
WT F did D C Dave just beg someone to give him ... 2 hr DC Dave 32
Ok people start taking the knee down during the... 3 hr White Mike 19
New Dancer named Brazil 10 hr DC Dave Sr 22
La tranny from califas brother D C Dave and whi... 11 hr D C Dave son 5
WeinerGate loves the weinnie down his gate ew y... 14 hr El Paso 7

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages