Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
to john

San Antonio, TX

#3968 Mar 29, 2014
lol wrote:
i am buying a bunch of bofengs and give them to people with a list of frequencies and tones. this should be interesting to see or hear the outcome.
Can't wait to them to lock you up john....:)
lol

United States

#3969 Mar 29, 2014
so you would accuse me of being john and say it was john that gave the radios out. dont you know john doesn't even have the money for even one radio
lol

United States

#3970 Mar 29, 2014
this should be enough to show you are just obsessed with john and trying to get him in jail for false accusations
SA Radio Clean-Up Crew

Haslet, TX

#3971 Mar 29, 2014
lol wrote:
this should be enough to show you are just obsessed with john and trying to get him in jail for false accusations
The accusations are true Tommy. John Watkins is a jammer, and you taught him (remarkably, on the air in a live tutorial session) how to do so. You did this intentionally, knowing full well he was unlicensed and would create chaos.

In all of your decades of unparalled legal expertise, incredibly, you have apparently never come across the "reasonable man standard" in law. It applies in both civil and criminal cases. Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with it. Wherein you insist that the Court will require extraordinary forensic evidence, time stamped / tamper proof, sealed recordings, etc.....in doing so, you simultaneously betray a fundamental ignorance of the law.

No, Tommy....you are a lover of chaos. As is your delusional friend Gary. It takes a while to sterilize a cesspool that hasn't been cleaned for 35 years...but that process is now underway.

Stay tuned for May.
to john

San Antonio, TX

#3972 Mar 29, 2014
lol wrote:
so you would accuse me of being john and say it was john that gave the radios out. dont you know john doesn't even have the money for even one radio
Yes John... You are a broke dick and lazy person... Go get a job... Instead of sitting around the dump and smoking...
to john

San Antonio, TX

#3973 Mar 29, 2014
lol wrote:
Yes... John,
You Belong in jail... And you know it's all true...
Hey john

San Antonio, TX

#3974 Mar 29, 2014
lol wrote:
Hey John...
You might want to read this if you can read...

Reasonable Person
A phrase frequently used in tort and Criminal Law to denote a hypothetical person in society who exercises average care, skill, and judgment in conduct and who serves as a comparative standard for determining liability.

The decision whether an accused is guilty of a given offense might involve the application of an objective test in which the conduct of the accused is compared to that of a reasonable person under similar circumstances
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3975 Mar 29, 2014
lol wrote:
YAWN. Damn Tommy you get boring.
lol

United States

#3976 Mar 29, 2014
thou shalt not bare false witness against thy neighbour or john
lol

United States

#3977 Mar 29, 2014
what makes you such outstanding citizens that you could not possibly lie. lawyers have been known to lie and bribe, just look at the recent case here in bexar county. dont matter if you are a veteran or not. those people are known to lie and be crazy. private investigators have been known to intimated people into thinking they are cops (ie andrew). after all even john was an outstanding citizen before he was accused by andrew and now robert. john was a security guard. you have to have a spotless record
lol

United States

#3978 Mar 29, 2014
and pass background test drug test and be fingerprinted before becoming a security guard. so john was evidently an outstanding citizen and reasonable person too before your false accusation of harassment. you also cant mention anything to do with the terroristic threat case cause it was dismissed and could be considered tainting the jury. and how did you know it was john? evidently andrew or no one tracked the signal to his place before his last court date because the address wasn't on the warrant. so a...
lol

United States

#3979 Mar 29, 2014
big case of hearsay and discrimination on behalf of the ada cause they know robert too. this case shall fall too. you just cant fight the righteous in a court of law
Hey john

San Antonio, TX

#3980 Mar 29, 2014
Hey John,
Please tell us what you did in Mable Falls ???
Hmmmmmm
lol

United States

#3981 Mar 29, 2014
shut up benny. hes not even in or from marble falls
Hey john

San Antonio, TX

#3982 Mar 29, 2014
But we know better..... We know what happened.... Poor John all messed up....
lol

United States

#3983 Mar 29, 2014
so what are you speaking of that happened. he has never been to or lived marble falls as far as he told me.
lol

United States

#3984 Mar 29, 2014
more accusations of a crime?
Despicable People

San Antonio, TX

#3985 Mar 30, 2014
Almost every thing that comes out of Gary Sheets mouth is pure disgusting and despicable, the pure vommit that spewed forth from his mouth yesterday was the most disgusting yet.

Gary Sheets found out about a medical event happening to a local ham and took credit for it. Gary claims it is KARMA every one who messes with Gary Sheets ends up with a heart attack, cancer, or other horrible disease.

Look Tommy everyone who messes with me gets the horns. Mess with the bull and you get the horn.

Gary you are one sick BASTARD
Truth Teller

San Antonio, TX

#3986 Mar 30, 2014
Gary R Sheets WD5FWP on this 30th day of March in the year of our Lord 2014 I do herby declare that you are a liar.

Not only have you recently been trapped into admission that you fabricated untruths against other hams, but I hold her in my hands court documents showing that you have lied regarding your own personal history.

No one needs to take my word for this. I challenge any one whom has doubts to the truthfulness of my words to pull up Bexar County Criminal Records on Gary R Sheets and confirm for themselves.

Document #1: Case #: 92 163523/01

The arrest report of Gary R Sheets. This reports shows that Gary R Sheets was arrested on the 29th day of March 1992. For possession of Cocaine and Methamphetamine.

Document #2: Case #: 92 163523/01

Gary R Sheets mug shot upon his booking into Bexar County Jail

Document #3: Court Case # 22CR 4255A
Application for Deferred Adjudication and Adult Probation

This document shows that Gary R Sheets pease Guilty in exchange for Deferred Adjudication and Probation.

Document #4: Court Case # 92 CR55A
Agreed Punishment Recommendations

Gary R Sheets plead guilding to Possion of Concain

In exchange he was

Prosecuted on the 1 count only

Sentenced to 30 days in Bexar County Jail
Sentenced to Deferred Adjudication Prohbation for 2 years
Sentenced to 320 hours of Community Service
Sentenced to pay a fine of $2,500 plus court cost

Gary Sheets claims he was never arrested
Gary Sheets claims he was never convicted of a crime

These court documents as out lined prove that Gary R Sheets is a liar.
Truth Teller

San Antonio, TX

#3987 Mar 30, 2014
Gary R Sheets WD5FWP on this 30th day of March in the year of our Lord 2014 I do herby declare that you are a liar.

Not only have you recently been trapped into admission that you fabricated untruths against other hams, but I hold her in my hands court documents showing that you have lied regarding your own personal history.

No one needs to take my word for this. I challenge any one whom has doubts to the truthfulness of my words to pull up Bexar County Criminal Records on Gary R Sheets and confirm for themselves.

Bexar Country Criminals Records show a second criminal case.

Gary R Sheets was arrested for Criminal Mischief

Court Documents to follow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truth 9 min The End 1
Hispanic Nurse gets her culo ripped by Judge 28 min New Resident 2
Little Johnny Da Master camping trip with his t... 3 hr White Mike 40
Everything’s bigger in Texas, women look like c... 3 hr White Mike 27
Where is she 3 hr White Mike 2
White teenage man threaten high school shooting... 4 hr DC Dave 2
La cristal 6 hr private dick 40

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance