Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
lol

United States

#3939 Mar 24, 2014
that is not john, we all know you people have an obsession with tommy and gary
to john

San Antonio, TX

#3940 Mar 24, 2014
John we know it you... Because you are all srewed up in the head and so Gay like your lover tommy...
lol

United States

#3941 Mar 24, 2014
now you have a growing obsession with john and homo thoughts and comments embedded in your thoughts and post
As the beam turns

San Antonio, TX

#3942 Mar 24, 2014
Tommy, You don't matter, You will be dead in a year from the abuse you have put your self through. You can do one final decent act, Take out Gary and Russ.
The world will be a better place.
You will still go to hell, But you don't believe in that so you will be OK.
What does it feel like to be so Hated?
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3943 Mar 25, 2014
lol wrote:
that is not john, we all know you people have an obsession with tommy and gary
How many people find the humor in the statement Gary and Tommy both make daily "they think about us all the time, we get to live in their heads rent free".

They make this statement after spending hours talking about Greg, Steve, Bill, Mike, Roger and others.
to john

San Antonio, TX

#3944 Mar 25, 2014
lol wrote:
now you have a growing obsession with john and homo thoughts and comments embedded in your thoughts and post
Yes... John we all know this is you.... Can't wait to see them put you in handcuffs at court again....
Greg N5XO

Houston, TX

#3945 Mar 25, 2014
I really would like to encourage everyone to please stop posting on topics.

The terrorist have gone silent. Prove this is a reaction to them and not provocation

Please prove the problem lays with the attacks

If you know who is jamming pressure them to stop

If you know who is posting here encourage them to stop

Let them be the only source of provoking issues

Please help make this last post on here and music and other retaliation please stop

Thanks
Jay KM5QS

Alice, TX

#3946 Mar 25, 2014
Greg, you are absolutely correct. I hope you are coming to Belton this weekend. I would like to meet you in person. I'll be easy to find, just look for me at the 3922 bbq pit.
to john

San Antonio, TX

#3948 Mar 26, 2014
Hey johnny...... Are you tommy going to hold hands at the ham fest in Belton....
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3950 Mar 26, 2014
Greg N5XO wrote:
I really would like to encourage everyone to please stop posting on topics.
The terrorist have gone silent. Prove this is a reaction to them and not provocation
Please prove the problem lays with the attacks
If you know who is jamming pressure them to stop
If you know who is posting here encourage them to stop
Let them be the only source of provoking issues
Please help make this last post on here and music and other retaliation please stop
Thanks
Sorry Greg, it was a nice theory. But the dumb ass twins have been tearing up the airwaves today with dozens of false accusations of jamming, and making multiple false claims of crimes they claim other hams are performing.

Ripping up Andrew Watson, Nancy and her children.

Your concept was sound. You just forgot to talk the idiot scum puppies into joining in.
the real lol

United States

#3952 Mar 26, 2014
this is not john, and how would you testify? would it be on someone elses word that it was john? i shouldn't have to tell you it is hearsay.
Your all Gay

San Antonio, TX

#3953 Mar 26, 2014
Your all Gay
to john

San Antonio, TX

#3956 Mar 26, 2014
the real lol wrote:
this is not john, and how would you testify? would it be on someone elses word that it was john? i shouldn't have to tell you it is hearsay.
This is john...... So easy to tell
Your all Gay

San Antonio, TX

#3958 Mar 27, 2014
All Bitoches
to john

San Antonio, TX

#3959 Mar 27, 2014
Your all Gay wrote:
All Bitoches
Hi john...... That is why you like Tommy so much .... Because you are ao Gay Johnny..
Crispy Critter

San Antonio, TX

#3961 Mar 28, 2014
Why is Gary going to Don's funneral Service? Why is Gary now pretending he and Don were incredible friends?

Don hated the ground Gary walked on and thought he was the lowest of low.

Russ you taking Gary to Don's funeral service is disrepecting the memory of Don greatly. You sir should be ashamed.
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3962 Mar 28, 2014
Gary's magica super repeater. He has been hearing that the Unusual Suspects put together a linked VOIP repeater network together tying into a special 900 mhz only network of repeaters around the country and now he has to emulate them.

The dumb ass said he wants to put it on his so people who want to work HF can. Uh Gary guess what dumb fuck?

If they are not permitted to operate on HF they can not now use your repeater. Your crossing banding your repeater to an HF band one is going to piss off everyone on HF and anyone that gets on your repeater is now illegally operating on HF.

You have not got a clue what hooking up to Echo Link will do for you or how it works. But it will make you just like Andrew Watson and his echo link node on 52. So you can have people connect to your repeater.

Based on what we have seen of your past repeater skills and the crap you have put on the air so far.

About the only way that anyone will be able to connect to your repeater will be via echo link Node. If you get some one to set it up for you. We know you and Tommy are not smart enough to figure it out.
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3963 Mar 28, 2014
Let us know if you need real hams to come over and tune your duplexers for you.

There are a lot of KE's would can not only do the tuning for you, but show you how to properly do it.

Be nice if at least one of your repeaters actually had some rejection capability and did not feedback upon itself.
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3964 Mar 28, 2014
Say Gary I have a question.

You claim to be a Christian and very religious.

So let me ask you a simple little question. Have you ever heard of a little thing called the TEN COMMANDMENTS.

They are some thing more than just a movie you know.

Here is one for you.

THOUGH SHALL NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS AGAINST THY NEIGHBOR.
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3965 Mar 28, 2014
Just in case you do not know what that means from the 10 commandments.

THOU SHALL NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS AGAINST THY NEIGHBOR.

THIS MEANS

Do not make false accusations of Steve Jamming
Do not make false claims against Steve's children
Do not make false claims against Greg
Do not make false claims against Roger
Do not make false claims against Mike

Do not make false claims of crimes against people
Do not make false claims of murder aganst people

In other words shut thy stupid mouth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stash of condoms found in TX prostitution bust 4 hr Anthony Scarpuzzi... 2
My thoughts and prayers are with the Familia Na... 15 hr cristal 22
Would a muslim defend an american 22 hr Rick grande 1
Stephen Morales, Scam Artist (Feb '14) Fri anonymous 13
Thoughts about incest Fri Chris Hansen 5
oney sanchez Fri anonymou s 4
Losers who go after married women (Mar '11) Fri Carlos 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages