Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
lol

United States

#3912 Mar 21, 2014
hey piece of crapp, andrew was caught with the besr dopplar in town. a six thousand dollar one with another witness a video camera and the audio and video is on the way to laura andrew. and how come andrew all of a sudden stopped when we talked and said it was traced to him. guilty as charged.
lol

United States

#3913 Mar 21, 2014
who is playing dj on 38
Web of Lies

San Antonio, TX

#3916 Mar 21, 2014
Okay, so let us look at this time line.

Gary R Sheets this morning at 8:40 am on the 147.280 Liars Repeater announces to Tommy that he has inside information that a little birdie told him about.

This information that Gary claimed to have was that the .38 repeater was going to be jammed at NOON and 3:pm the busy times for the repeater in Gary's words.

Then magically they catch with Russ magic dopplar and Tommy is there with a recorder and audio to record this capture.

NOW JUST WHY WOULD ANDREW SHARE THIS JAMMING PLAN WITH GARY?

REALLY GUYS this lie is as TRANSPARENT AS THE THREE GARY TOLD ABOUT GREG AND ICOM and then later was tricked into admitting was all a lie.

Why not save us all time and just confess the jammers were you, and this is all a very poorly thought out lie.

You guys are slipping. Used to be you were actually good with your lying and your imagionations. I guess the mental stress of losing a leg, and laying in the hospital for months has Tommy to eager to create trouble and he is not giving thought to it.

But then as i think back on all the other lies and all of the other acts of malice. They have always been caught and always been caught very easy.

FACE it you three idiots {Gary, Tommy and Russ} you are just fucking stupid and easy to catch.
Web of Lies

San Antonio, TX

#3917 Mar 21, 2014
I think this year all of the clubs need to present tommy and Gary with two awards.

Dumbiest of the dumb

and Liar's of the century

Let's see who is the ham community going to believe.

Andrew Watson a stand up regular member of the Amateur Community

or

Gary Sheets a convicted drug dealer, proven jammer, and RACIST bastard

Tommy Caldwell a known con artist who has skipped out on paying his IRS bill for 10 years or more, scammed hospitals and department stores out of thousands

Russ Flowers: An arrested and very well could have been a convicted felon for threats with a deadly weapon on another ham, but for a twist of fate that got him off on a technicality.

Well if I am on the jury I know how I would vote.
toast of the town

San Antonio, TX

#3919 Mar 21, 2014
I bet Laura prays at night for those two idiots to hurry up and let Diabets kill them.

She has said once that if it was not for these two clowns and the antics they pull that she would have a pretty calm job.

But day in and day out she has to deal with problems in San Antonio and two names always seem to come up.

Tommy Caldwell and Gary Sheets.

Funny how these ass wipes seem to always be the center of every problem in this city.

And it is not even just Amature Radio. Check police records at Gary Sheets home and his rock pile.

Seems he sure has a lot of conflict over the years with his neighbors.

Wonder why that is?
lol

United States

#3920 Mar 22, 2014
it was andrew i guess the video camera recording the signal coming from the dopplar in front of his house does not mean anything? andrew is about to get the crap fined out of him. i am sure he will have to pay the full amount since he has alot of assets. good luck andrew. oh and john is about to press charges against you for harassment too.
N5WSU Martin

San Antonio, TX

#3921 Mar 22, 2014
Come on guys! Tommy and Gary are just string you along. Keep them in the dark. 73! to all the good Ham's, Catch you all in Belton!
toast of the town

San Antonio, TX

#3922 Mar 22, 2014
lol wrote:
it was andrew i guess the video camera recording the signal coming from the dopplar in front of his house does not mean anything? andrew is about to get the crap fined out of him. i am sure he will have to pay the full amount since he has alot of assets. good luck andrew. oh and john is about to press charges against you for harassment too.
So which is the lie there Tommy?

Russ had to sell his dopplar to pay his legal fees and cover bankruptcy expenses.

or

Russ kept his dopplar and just caught Andrew jamming and filmed it from his location.

you and Gary have told both lies.
Not Gary Not Tommy

San Antonio, TX

#3924 Mar 22, 2014
How many people find it absolutely funny that Gary and Tommy are complaining about people looking them up?

Which two idiots look up every ham they come in contact with and use what info they can find {divorces, bankruptcies, etc} as a resource library to attack people.

If they can not find anything then they simply make up facts to fit with how they want to attack people.

Then when it becomes public knowledge that Gary is a convicted drug addict and criminal, and is a fraud. He is not the financial success that he wants people to believe he is and actually lives in almost poverty.

And Tommy has more arrest then Carter has back pills, and on top of that he is a financial train wreck with taking out lines of credit fraudulantly when he knows full well he does not plan on paying a dime of it back, he scammed Target out of money and goods, scammed local hospitals out of services and bilked the IRS for best estimates of $100,000. And has liens totalling over 43,000 with the IRS, Leins against him by medical center and a few judgements.

Even the good buddy Russ is the master of the Shop and Dash, taking local banks, stores and others for just over a 1/4 of a million.

No wonder they are upset that this all became knowledge.

Yet they forget, this was all in response to years of abuse by them.

You idiots have no one to blame but yourselves.
Not Gary Not Tommy

San Antonio, TX

#3925 Mar 22, 2014
lol wrote:
i love andrew and cant stay away from his manhood.
We all know that Tommy. You have the love jones for many male hams in town. Shame for you that they are all straight.
lol

Europe

#3926 Mar 22, 2014
to bad you cant prove that your software used to record audio and your doppler info isn't rigged or modified
Not Gary Not Tommy

San Antonio, TX

#3927 Mar 22, 2014
lol wrote:
to bad you cant prove that your software used to record audio and your Doppler info isn't rigged or modified
They do not have this audio and Doppler proof of Andrew jamming any more than the moon is made of swiss cheese. It is just another lie they made up.

Like the lie that Steve's children all moved back home with him, like the lie that Steve's daughter got divorced and like the lie that Steve collects welfare checks.

They cannot stand that Steve had a good productive job all of his adult life and is now able to enjoy the fruits of his labor.

Just like the lies they tell about Greg and his Navy time, twisting and lies about his failed business, and the lies they invented about the IC-9100. Like anyone thinks Gary could afford a quality radio.

Just like the lies they created and tell about Roger selling illegal CB amps

Just like the lies they created and tell about Jack and a laser and skunks

Just like the lies they created and tell about oh hell you get the idea the list could go on for weeks.

They lie
They cheat
They are sad pathetic people who are filled with hate and that hate is focused on anyone whom they feel is better than they are.

Have a good job: You are hated
Have a good income: You are hated
Have a good ham shack: you are hated
Have a good marriage: you are hated

Have accomplishments in your life: you are hated
Have accomplishments in Ham radio: you are hated

Do you get the idea? Gary and Tommy are just to bitter, jealous old bastards who have no retirement, are not eligible for social security {Tommy earned and filed for a little, so he has a small retirement coming, but without living off his mommy and in his mommies house he would be screwed. I hope she has a massive life insurance policy to take care of her worthless children who live off of her in that dump of an old house.

Gary has no retirement because he never earned any, his only hope for social security is collecting spousal benefits off of his wife's labor for the last 40 years.

With both Gary and Tommy living now in almost absolute poverty, they are really fearful of what life will be like when they no longer have incomes period.

Which is why they hate those who worked hard, planned and accomplished goals.

It kills them to see Steve, Bill, Mike and others enjoy good solid retirements with nice homes and more income in retirement than they make combined working. Well, if Gary worked.

Gary is so poverty stricken the only time he has driven a truck that was actually of the same decade was the one he has now that was a hand me down from his daughter.

All of his and Tommy's past cars and trucks are $500 junkers with no AC the doors are held shut with rope and the radio was installed and plugged into the cigar lighter. Because Mr Ham radio was too stupid to understand amperage and current draw and this multimillionaire cannot afford a decent car or truck.

Even this truck is over 7 years old. Who in the hell has car payments on a 7 year old truck specially at 18% interest.

Come on Gary a millionaire could have paid cash for this 7 year old truck, not had to get 18% loan because his credit sucks.
Not Gary Not Tommy

San Antonio, TX

#3928 Mar 22, 2014
Gary's wildely succesful children and graduates of A&M's community college are waiters. They wait tables for a living.

Waiting tables for extra income while in school made sense. But big time community college A&M graduates should have real jobs.

What is more pathetic is that Gary is impressed by how much money they earn. Why Gary says Andrew makes more money waiting tables than I ever made.

Sad Gary thinks 24 to 30K a year is really good money and more than he ever earned.

But Gary here is a little clue for you. If you actually worked you might have earned more.

And if you wife was the big time research scientist you claim and not a nurse working at a Diabetes treatment center she would be earning much more than that.

She brought in what 40 to 47,000 a year. I sure hope your mommy and her mommy leave you all a lot of money or you will starve in retirement.
anonymous

United States

#3930 Mar 23, 2014
hope you can prove johns guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. that means not using your computer to record these audio or chart or graph doppler transmissions. those things done on a computer can be rigged or mocked up to look or sound like something they are not. oh and no hear-say is allowed. andrew lost now time for the other guy to loose.
Not Gary Not Tommy

San Antonio, TX

#3931 Mar 23, 2014
anonymous wrote:
hope you can prove johns guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. that means not using your computer to record these audio or chart or graph doppler transmissions. those things done on a computer can be rigged or mocked up to look or sound like something they are not. oh and no hear-say is allowed. andrew lost now time for the other guy to loose.
So let us understand.

You claim that the doppler readings, audio recordings are all invalid and can not be used to prove anything.

Then you say you busted Andrew and have the Audio recordings and dopplar readings to prove he is the jammer on 38?

talking out both sides of your ass again.
Not Gary Not Tommy

San Antonio, TX

#3932 Mar 23, 2014
Question for the Amateur's of San Antonio.

Do any of you find it highly suspect that friday morning Gary tells tommy a little bird told me that the 38 repeater was going to be jammed at noon and 3:pm each day.

Starting at noon that day the repeater is jammed every day at those times?

Says one of two things and maybe both fit him.

A: Gary knows and is in cahoots with the jammer

B: Gary is the jammer
lol

Europe

#3933 Mar 23, 2014
gary did not say anything bout the jammer jamming at specific times. Unless hes heard them at those times in the past and speculated a future pattern of jamming which any one can do. Just because he may have said that doesn't mean that he is in cahoots with him go ahead and file that with laura yout idiot. Oh and what did i say about john last case? Not guilty. And it will happen again. wont take so lon this time
San Antonio Repeaters

San Antonio, TX

#3934 Mar 23, 2014
Let us check the score card.

Gary has an old piece of crap repeater up on 147.28 in Pipe Creek
Gary puts a second piece of crap repeater up on 147.28 in San Antonio and operates on same frequency.

Unable to understand why he gets interference from another repeater 30 miles away on the same freq, he instead blames jammers.

He then states he will be putting up within the month a repeater in Uvalde, discuss's this MONTH project for 4 months. Then poof no more word and no repeater every shows up.

For 6 months he discuss the new super repeater in pipe creek and he test this repeater in San Antonio for months. They are never capable of getting it to properly ID, nor solve the problem of it's own eating of itself and resulting in a DEAF repeater. Then announces it's ready for Pipe Creek and takes it up there, only to bring it back.

During same period users of the Pipe Creek Repeater flee his repeater and choose to operate simplex rather than listen to his hate and racism rants any further.

He then begins talking about a new super repeater to be located off Toepperwein and on 147.140. The new super repeater, will be up beore the weekend. We are now going on 4 weeks since that "weekend" setup and still no repeater.

Is this just another imagionary repeater or will he actually pull off setting up one working functional repeater.

Gary sure has a track record of fails for the guru of repeaters.
Final Solution

Alice, TX

#3935 Mar 23, 2014
Clueless bastards, tapes are on the way to Laura??? That is an amazing fact and if true only demonstrates the incompetence of these freaking idiots. Laura has resigned. The rest of the world has known this for weeks. Her replacement will be from Southern California.
As for the three amigos , they should be totally irrelevant by now. Our final pleasured thought will be that even though they have created their own hell on earth and tried to share it with their betters, I firmly believe that God will let them spend eternity in a much worse environment.
I only hope that no one will ruin their own life by eliminating these worthless bastards, no matter how much they deserve it.
lol

United States

#3936 Mar 23, 2014
and what do you mean by one ruining there life by eliminating them? do you mean kill them. hum and you say that they deserve it, and you talk all godly but yet you say they deserve death for talking about someone on a fricken radio your psycho. you act like a christian than basically say they deserve death. could you have some thoughts of murder on your mind. your so pathetic and evidently have no other life beyond topix. how sad it is to be you. instead of venting here talk to a shrink idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll #Why do CRACKERS have a yearly rodeo? Bwahahaha! 18 hr cristal 1
#WhatIsCalifas? 18 hr cristal 3
Beaner Babies for sale 18 hr cristal 8
(./////// R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !!)))))) 23 hr Sanantonio-1 1
need wealthy person to give me a car (Apr '12) Sat Donaldjames 66
My pink tranny feather in food Sat I Own Beaners 1
Keep crying, tranny BEANER!!! Fri I Own Beaners 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages