Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
Jack

United States

#3721 Feb 13, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>lets not forget one of you tried to set him up for a crime that didn't happen just like your are trying to set john up. you are ruining peoples lives for what? just cause someone may have said something about you or may not have. i think this makes you worse than the ones you talk about
History lesson
Gary and tommy both have bragged on many occasions of costing hams employment.
Tommy, Gary have a long history of harassment at places of employment.
You idiots seem to feel it is acceptable to harass, attempt to intimidate and berate people daily, but if those people respond back you then blame them for "stepping up the game"
You idiots and your side kicks Russ, White Noise and jello John are all prime examples of mental illness
Jack

United States

#3722 Feb 13, 2014
lol wrote:
hey mark vodabitch your deputy constables erasing audio or cutting it of during a verbal argument with a civilian. then arrested him with police brutality. it was all over the news on channel 5. and now the guy is gonna sue you people in precinct 3 for police brutality. so that shows more corruption from your precinct voddy boy. this should help john with his issue on your crooked precinct 3 and trumped charges. oh dont forget about the 17th
Hey tommy your refusal to pay income taxes should be criminal. Shows total lack of moral values. Shows you as a fraud, liar and cheat.

Hey tommy your refusal to pay target on your purchases shows you to be a fraud and thief.

Hey tommy your refusal to pay medical bills for care you have received shows you are a fraud and a thief.

Combine that with your whoring buddy and his drug and vandalism arrest and Russ and his refusal to pay on a half dozen credit cards after bragging on the thousands he spent on Doppler which he never learned to properly use, new Harley, new truck, expensive guns and living off credit shows him to be dishonest and a scam artist.

What a group of cheap thugs you clowns are.
Jack

United States

#3723 Feb 13, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>lets not forget one of you tried to set him up for a crime that didn't happen just like your are trying to set john up. you are ruining peoples lives for what? just cause someone may have said something about you or may not have. i think this makes you worse than the ones you talk about
Say tommy does it make you feel better to lump every one together?

One person does something to you and anyone you dislike is now responsible?

You sound just like a liberal and are as just a dishonest
As the beam turns

San Antonio, TX

#3724 Feb 13, 2014
lol wrote:
What a bunch of cry babies, you talk about setting people up and ruining their lives, The 3 of you have been doing that for years and when asked why, the answer was "Its fun".
So let's have some fun.
Tommy I understand, he has multiple personalities, I may re-name him The seven faces of Eve, I doubt Tommy ever read this book.
Gary just want's to hear that he has better than every one, home, Vehicle, family, repeaters, radio equipment. You are a sad little insecure mean spirited man.
Russ, you are the smart one, you do the dirty work for them, your not that smart, you usually get caught.
Dam, this is fun, I get to make fun of every one and not think of what a looser I am.
I am a reactionary, You drew first blood.

A ham

Aurora, CO

#3725 Feb 13, 2014
ROFL
Gary is always working to educate himself and tries to learn how to become a good ham with some technical knowledge. So he listens to the group on 52 for self help personal improvements and technical knowledge .

Always parroting what he learns from that great group and has heard them discussing new repeater that is going up with the new yaesu digital repeater and now he has one and putting it up.

Silly boy we all know you can not afford a real repeater .

Talk nice and maybe the 52 group will let you talk on their repeater
As the beam turns

San Antonio, TX

#3726 Feb 13, 2014
A ham wrote:
ROFL
Gary is always working to educate himself and tries to learn how to become a good ham with some technical knowledge. So he listens to the group on 52 for self help personal improvements and technical knowledge .
Always parroting what he learns from that great group and has heard them discussing new repeater that is going up with the new yaesu digital repeater and now he has one and putting it up.
Silly boy we all know you can not afford a real repeater .
Talk nice and maybe the 52 group will let you talk on their repeater
I doubt it.
lol

United States

#3727 Feb 13, 2014
i heard someone on the radio say something about a peginis or a pegina. can one of yall explain what that is, i know you must have a few of them yourselves
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3728 Feb 13, 2014
ROFL

Gary spent 3 conversations attacking Greg and making fun of him for purchasing an Icom IC 8100 and now he is claiming he is buying one.

Humor part is as normal time lines tripped him up. First he claimed he got his new radio. Now today he is thinking of buying it.

Gary you silly little man
Jeff

San Antonio, TX

#3729 Feb 13, 2014
You are correct I listened to him prattle on for hours making fun of Greg for his purchase of the Icom IC 9100 with D Star and 23 cm.

In fact Gary's exact words. I am too smart and have been a ham far to long to ever buy an Icom

Now here he is talking about getting himself one.

Jealousy and rage is all about Gary.
Francisco

United States

#3730 Feb 14, 2014
Tommy expressed concern that some one would try and apply for a DBA under his new little repeater club.

What you heard when he expressed this concern was simply typical projection. Projection of what they them selves do upon others is a sociopathic trait.

In fact no one has ever attempted to do some thing like this beyond tommy who filed DBA on Andrew Watsons Bexar Talk and the Unusual Suspect Ham group.

More projection and more evidence of mental illness
As the beam turns

San Antonio, TX

#3731 Feb 15, 2014
Gary, I heard a good line and it made me think of you.
Your a Cowboy that is all hat and no Cattle.
As the beam turns

San Antonio, TX

#3732 Feb 15, 2014
Tommy, How is the Boot scoot going?
Carlos

San Antonio, TX

#3733 Feb 15, 2014
I am new to San Antonio having moved here about 8 months ago. I programed in local repeaters and became caught up in this soap opera.

My question for Tommy Caldwell and Gary Sheets if you do not mind.

What enjoyment do you derive from these false accusations of jamming and other accusations against people.

You do have a severe jamming problem, but it appears you all just throw out what ever name happens to be on your mind at that moment. I have met Greg, had some dealings with him assisting me on setting up my station and antenna. Frankly I found him to be extremely friendly, helpful and asked for nothing in return. In the three days he was here helping to put up my tower he never made mention of you individuals at all, and the only time in the 4 months since I have known him the only time he has mentioned your names is when I pressed for answers as to what was going on.

I have no met Steve, but it is my understanding that you have just made up these accusations that his children, son-in laws and grand children all moved in with him. He has no children in prison, nor has had children in prison.

And even if every child he had had moved back in with him what business concern of any form is this to you?

My thought is in place of false accusations of jamming, why not work to locate who they are? I have heard you declare you all are world class DFers who no one can beat. Yet you're only method of DFing to be seen so far is to make false accusations and rude and insulting comments.

I have heard you thrive upon the jamming and attention from it and this seems to be true as if no one is jamming or bothering you. You provoke and beg for jamming to happen.

I am just very curious to why and what you gain from this? If you do not like some one would it not be more productive to ignore them, rather than seek out confrontation.

Also speculation based on partial information is just wrong? You seem to grasp a fraction of a story and fill in the blanks based on personal prejudice. Very piss poor behavior.

Hope you will explain your actions.
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3734 Feb 16, 2014
As the beam turns wrote:
Gary, I heard a good line and it made me think of you.
Your a Cowboy that is all hat and no Cattle.
Another fitting line for Gary.

Gary you are an Ham that is all ASS and no antenna
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3735 Feb 16, 2014
Carlos wrote:
I am new to San Antonio having moved here about 8 months ago. I programed in local repeaters and became caught up in this soap opera.
My question for Tommy Caldwell and Gary Sheets if you do not mind.
What enjoyment do you derive from these false accusations of jamming and other accusations against people.
You do have a severe jamming problem, but it appears you all just throw out what ever name happens to be on your mind at that moment. I have met Greg, had some dealings with him assisting me on setting up my station and antenna. Frankly I found him to be extremely friendly, helpful and asked for nothing in return. In the three days he was here helping to put up my tower he never made mention of you individuals at all, and the only time in the 4 months since I have known him the only time he has mentioned your names is when I pressed for answers as to what was going on.
I have no met Steve, but it is my understanding that you have just made up these accusations that his children, son-in laws and grand children all moved in with him. He has no children in prison, nor has had children in prison.
And even if every child he had had moved back in with him what business concern of any form is this to you?
My thought is in place of false accusations of jamming, why not work to locate who they are? I have heard you declare you all are world class DFers who no one can beat. Yet you're only method of DFing to be seen so far is to make false accusations and rude and insulting comments.
I have heard you thrive upon the jamming and attention from it and this seems to be true as if no one is jamming or bothering you. You provoke and beg for jamming to happen.
I am just very curious to why and what you gain from this? If you do not like some one would it not be more productive to ignore them, rather than seek out confrontation.
Also speculation based on partial information is just wrong? You seem to grasp a fraction of a story and fill in the blanks based on personal prejudice. Very piss poor behavior.
Hope you will explain your actions.
Good luck getting any answer that makes sense.

So far the only response to this question over the past few years has been

"It is fun"

That is both Gary Sheets and Thomas Caldwells response to the question.
lol

United States

#3736 Feb 16, 2014
oh come on still same thing people! you even try to act like you just moved to town to try to spice the board up some but it doesn't work same person same thing different name. must realy suck to live just to post the same thing on here over and over. if i were yall i would hang myself by my coax cable.
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3737 Feb 16, 2014
lol wrote:
oh come on still same thing people! you even try to act like you just moved to town to try to spice the board up some but it doesn't work same person same thing different name. must realy suck to live just to post the same thing on here over and over. if i were yall i would hang myself by my coax cable.
Must be sad to be you. That screwing with peoples lives is all that makes you happy.

Told you guys he was incapable of justifying his actions.
lol

United States

#3738 Feb 16, 2014
but its fun
lol

United States

#3739 Feb 16, 2014
Roger Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be sad to be you. That screwing with peoples lives is all that makes you happy.
Told you guys he was incapable of justifying his actions.
stick your antennas up your culo, maricon puto joto lips.
lol

United States

#3740 Feb 17, 2014
what is the best antenna set-up for two meters 1\4 1\2 5\8 of full wave? this is a little trivia question for you idiots. state why or the reason for your answer. Please do not google the answer but i know you will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mexico Worries That A New Border Wall Will Wors... 16 min butters_ 31
need wealthy person to give me a car (Apr '12) 5 hr MyohMy 100
TRUMP: Private land to be seized to build borde... 11 hr Ack 11
Mayor Ivy Taylor: Atheists Are ‘Broken People’ ... 21 hr universal 7
Deport Phillipinos 22 hr Omg 22
San Antonio hospitals 22 hr Sara RN 4
Threesome Tue Stie 3

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance