Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
lol

United States

#3676 Feb 5, 2014
oh the fcc says dont confront the person like andrew did he trespassed and pretended to be a police officer and threatening to arrest two people. i wonder what andrews muggshot will look like lmao fugly azz hell maybe even a little gay too.
San Antonio, TX

#3677 Feb 5, 2014
That is how John' mug shot looked and crazy as hell.
And I do not have a tape recorder.
If all you say is true, Why is John the only person who has been arrested in this waste of media. I am sure you have a great conspiracy theory on this. I would like to here it. Or are you just baiting people into a fight to muddy the waters?
Eagerly awaiting a reply, not a question.
Another SA Ham

San Antonio, TX

#3678 Feb 5, 2014
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb ass how do you spell offense? Clue its not offence as you spell it.
...unless you are British perhaps. They like to spell things differently than we do in the USA. Or is it that we spell differently than they do? Who cares?
Rick

San Antonio, TX

#3679 Feb 5, 2014
lol wrote:
oh the fcc says dont confront the person like andrew did he trespassed and pretended to be a police officer and threatening to arrest two people. i wonder what andrews muggshot will look like lmao fugly azz hell maybe even a little gay too.
More Tommy twist.

Funny John Watkins complained about Andrew coming to his house for 3 days and never mentioned a single word about a gun or a badge.

Tommy and Russ put on a show and a recording has Tommy actually stating that "if I was White Noise I would claim he flashed a gun and a badge and reverse the charges against him"

SURPRISE now White Noise started claiming a gun and a badge.

That Audio will be made available to anyone who needs it. They provided us with an hour of entertainment coaching White Noise what to say and how to act.

Just as entertaining as Tommy teaching White Noise on the Radio to program his HT for repeaters and then coaching him on who to attack on 38 and what to say about them.
lol

United States

#3680 Feb 5, 2014
no one coached john into anything. it is as it is. andrew broke fcc rules and went to johns door and knocked and confronted him and threatened to take john to jail and his mom for letting him be on the radio. and he had a gun which he exposed when he lifted his shirt and put his hand on it so as to scare john into thinking he would use deadly force to arrest him. the judge and jury will like to see how he broke the rule of confronting a person accused of doing something wrong on the radio.
Rick

San Antonio, TX

#3681 Feb 5, 2014
lol wrote:
no one coached john into anything. it is as it is. andrew broke fcc rules and went to johns door and knocked and confronted him and threatened to take john to jail and his mom for letting him be on the radio. and he had a gun which he exposed when he lifted his shirt and put his hand on it so as to scare john into thinking he would use deadly force to arrest him. the judge and jury will like to see how he broke the rule of confronting a person accused of doing something wrong on the radio.
We have the recordings. You state "If I was John, I would say Andrew Flashed a gun and a badge. John say Andrew flashed a gun and a badge"

We have the recordings. John AKA White Noise yells and screams for 3 days about Andrew coming to his home. Not once does he mention a gun or a badge until after the Sunday coaching between you and Russ.

Sorry the recordings do not lie.

But you do.
San Antonio, TX

#3682 Feb 5, 2014
Karma wrote:
That is how John' mug shot looked and crazy as hell.
And I do not have a tape recorder.
If all you say is true, Why is John the only person who has been arrested in this waste of media. I am sure you have a great conspiracy theory on this. I would like to here it. Or are you just baiting people into a fight to muddy the waters?
Eagerly awaiting a reply, not a question.
Still waiting, Liar
lol

United States

#3683 Feb 5, 2014
just cause john didn't state that for three days doesn't mean it didn't happen. oh and what if that was a bait to show how you all would lie and say it was a coaching. oh and everyone can come up with all these recordings but cant come up with the one where john was accused of him going out to find andrew and kill him with the ak47. it just dont exist, that is why no one can come up with it.
lol

United States

#3684 Feb 5, 2014
oh and are you trying to take things out of context. tommy was just telling john to state what actually happened. does the recording say john should make up a lie and claim andrew did that stuff, no i bet it doesn't. you will be discredited real quick for taking things out of context, and will actually help johns case possibly

Dallas, TX

#3685 Feb 5, 2014
lmoo
Rick

San Antonio, TX

#3686 Feb 5, 2014
Thomas Caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
You mut be. Becuae you are obsessed with us. As I said you let us live in your heads for free. Gary and I have moved on. You losers are stuck in your jealious rage, because you will neve know what Gary and I know or even forgotten about amateur radio. You have no lives outside of amateur radio. If you look at babbling Bill's assumed name he can't even spell amateur.
Yes you are right most of us will never know what Gary knows about Ham Radio. He himself told us all he knows. He was telling a tale of amazing ham radio science. How he used to take thin strands of wire and wrap it around the plug of a fan or projector at school. Then when the teacher plugged it in POW it would make a big pop. Then ol Gary loudly and proudly proclaimed the newbies no nothing about how to do that. That is real ham radio.

Sorry but that is not ham radio in any shape or form.
Rick

San Antonio, TX

#3687 Feb 5, 2014
lol wrote:
oh and are you trying to take things out of context. tommy was just telling john to state what actually happened. does the recording say john should make up a lie and claim andrew did that stuff, no i bet it doesn't. you will be discredited real quick for taking things out of context, and will actually help johns case possibly
Oh Tommy. The recording is there and any officer of the court, or rational person can listen to it and all will come to the same conclusion.

Coaching.

The recording does not lie. But funny you three clowns do.
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3688 Feb 6, 2014
I thought every one was going to ignore the idiot.

You are just feeding his need for negative attention. Let him rot away and do not give him a moments notice.
San Antonio, TX

#3689 Feb 6, 2014
lol wrote:
What did he state?

You are so hung up on Watson and trying to get a mistrial, That don't change what people heard and are going to swear to. I was one of the crowd of people that was threatened. You can hold a halo over Johns head all day long, he still made the threat.

Why don't you do something for yourself, Give up and throw John to the wolves as a scape Goat which was your plan all along.

Take the LSAT test, go to Law School and learn about what you are advising.
What you are doing now is advising how to do Brain surgery out of a Boy scout first aid Manuel.
Just Desserts

Alice, TX

#3690 Feb 6, 2014
People just seem to be drawn to train wrecks. Rick, your thought on shunning the three a-holes was a good one as R. Rabbit just reminded us. Karma, I understand your position on this conflict. This is just a thought, and not an attempt to get any one to comply with my views. It seems that after all the sound and fury of 2945 posts on this subject, we have reached a point where these people have been given to much opportunity to interact with decent society. Do not stop our efforts to bring them to justice, just stop posting them. All we are doing is providing the scum with attention they desperately seek and the chance to spread more lies and bull****.
To all the S.A. hams on the good side of this, especially Greg, Rick, Andrew, Karma, Roger Rabbit, and many whom I am sure I don't know of, special invitation , March 28, exit 292, Bell co. Expo center, light standard E6 or E7, look for the BBQ pit and come hungry and ready to visit with lots of folks with the same view as yourselves.
Bottom line, it may be ok to ignore the pond scum, because I know that they are going away.
lol

United States

#3691 Feb 6, 2014
a rational jury will not listen to you guys. nor believe your tapes or computer recordings that are put onto tapes which the fbi analysis will prove you did that, and prove it isn't johns voice. you need to look up info on voice analysis before you try to enter those tapes cds or what ever. have fun on the 18th guys make sure all the eyewitness that didn't see john talk and rely on andrew to tell them it was john are there too.
San Antonio, TX

#3692 Feb 6, 2014
lol wrote:
a rational jury will not listen to you guys. nor believe your tapes or computer recordings that are put onto tapes which the fbi analysis will prove you did that, and prove it isn't johns voice. you need to look up info on voice analysis before you try to enter those tapes cds or what ever. have fun on the 18th guys make sure all the eyewitness that didn't see john talk and rely on andrew to tell them it was john are there too.
It was a rational jury that put him in jail in the 1st place.
I noticed you still did not answer the question.
Good thing the court house is wheel chair accessible so Santa Clause can make it.
Hope to see Gary there.
Thomas Caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#3694 Feb 7, 2014
Its fun
gary

United States

#3695 Feb 8, 2014
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a rational jury that put him in jail in the 1st place.
I noticed you still did not answer the question.
Good thing the court house is wheel chair accessible so Santa Clause can make it.
Hope to see Gary there.
there was no jury that put him in jail it was andrew and vodabitch from precinct 3 and the ada and he was charged by a judge
San Antonio, TX

#3696 Feb 9, 2014
Must of been enough evidence

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angelina Robinson 5 hr Milfhuntr 7
Family 5 hr Stie 1
Lion and Rose 410 and Blanco 4/29 8 hr L0LZ 2
santikos embassy 23 hr Ruz 3
Threesome 23 hr Brandi 5
News Mexico Worries That A New Border Wall Will Wors... 23 hr uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 52
News SAPD: Police detective receives 3-day suspensio... Sat LOLz 4

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages