Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
The Doc

San Antonio, TX

#3624 Feb 3, 2014
The statistics regarding diabetic life expectancy after an amputation related to diabetes complications such as gangrene, diabetic foot infections, and bone infections (osteomyelitis) Every 30 seconds a limb somewhere is amputated as a consequence of diabetes.

In fact, we know that diabetes makes you 46 times more likely you will have an amputation. Within one year after a diabetic foot amputation, 26.7% will have another amputation. Three years after the first diabetic amputation, 48.3% will have another amputation. Within 5 years of a diabetes related amputation, 60.7% will have another amputation.

If that isn't bad enough, diabetics with amputations dont live very long. We know that about 50% of all diabetics with an amputation are dead 3 years after the amputation.

65% of all of those with a diabetic amputation are dead 5 years.

In spite of this, there is hope... most are preventable. Check your feet every day and see a podiatrist, podiatric surgeon, or foot surgeon specializing in diabetic limb salvage if you start to get any open sore or wounds on your feet. Do not wait until it is infected.

With these simple interventions you can keep your feet,.
Rick

San Antonio, TX

#3626 Feb 3, 2014
Some one wound up little boy Toe.

You do still have toes?
Rick

San Antonio, TX

#3627 Feb 3, 2014
Thomas Caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again I heard the tape of greg gong to Gary and telling him that they were going to"get my license and that he should quit associating with me and start associating with him. It was at a time when greg was trying to fleece Gary with a camera system sale. Luckily Rus showed Gary where he could buy a better camera system for half the price.
Provide this tape recording them Tommy. You always make these false claims and then claim to have audio recording of it being said.

But you have never been able to produce one single recording.

You sure got the love jones for Greg. Poor homo Tommy dreaming of Greg and Steve.

Bet you want to do a threesome.
Rick

San Antonio, TX

#3630 Feb 3, 2014
Thomas Caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I never accused anybody of murder, or being a pedophile..
That is an out right lie. And we really do have the recordings Tommy boy.

You accussed on 7 to 10 seperate occassions Louis of murder
You accussed on 13 to 15 seperate occassions Mike of murder

You have accussed dozens of people of crimes.

This is fact

It is not speculation like you make. You throw out trial balloons to see if any thing will stick.

But nope. It just bounces right off your ugly thick skull and makes you look and sound just like what you are. A pathetic man child who lies.
Rick

San Antonio, TX

#3631 Feb 3, 2014
Thomas Caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I may make spelling errors on this IPod mini, but I would never do it on an official public record like babbling bill did.
Jealous of Bill's popularity? The man is liked by anyone who comes in contact with him and it just kills you and Fat Ass.

Sad little man.
Rick

San Antonio, TX

#3632 Feb 3, 2014
Thomas Caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wait and see. As far as "taking me out" I heard it was discussed at a unusual suspect meeting in front of a former founding member .
As far as all your legal threats what ever happened to judgement day.
And I am sure you have the recording of this.

Funny no recordings and always these mystery people who heard this or that. But just like the recordings it all turns out to be fraudulent claims on your part.
Rick

San Antonio, TX

#3643 Feb 3, 2014
Thomas Caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
You have me confused with Gary
You two are after all interchangeable.
Rick

San Antonio, TX

#3644 Feb 3, 2014
Thomas Caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike and his boss did ambush someone in the gun store on gilder rand ave. they threw down spent shotgun shell that they claimed the dead guy shot at them. The bexar county medical examiners office proved that the shells were not fired out of the dead Gus gun. Mikes boss was an ex cor,
And yet not one single charge was ever filed?

Why Tommy? Because you threw in the Tommy Twist.

Take a tiny piece of information and invent a story to go with it?

You are so predictable. Why not focus on improving yourself.

Your friends are convicted drug criminals, bankrupt minions of rage and then you with your leins, judgements and host of other ill's.
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3649 Feb 3, 2014
Thomas Caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
It was heard by a former state senator who resigned from the club shortly after
As normal your lies always break down with time lines.

Drew only attended 3 breakfast or meetings with the group period. All of those were at least 2 years prior to any form of conflict with you.

Time lines are just not you or Gary's friend.

BUSTED LITTLE MAN.
Rick

San Antonio, TX

#3662 Feb 4, 2014
Well Thomas Caldwell we hope you had fun.

We decided to give you a going away present and got on here and argued with you to make you feel better.

But we are all tried of you again.

So our good will play your little game has ended.

Posting responses to you will stop now.
Rick

San Antonio, TX

#3663 Feb 4, 2014
Thomas Caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that drew is a liar to?
No saying you and Gary are.

As is typical fashion you are just using Drew's name in vain.

We all gave you going away gift. And this is not the gift that keeps on giving.

So now it is time for you to go away. And we shall ignore the sad little man with out the shoe.
damian

United States

#3665 Feb 4, 2014
you know after all those people greg ripped of he only had one drive by or shots fired at his house. its a wonder greg andrew and louis steve and others haven't had that done with all the people they have wronged. i wonder if they watch there back all the time.
damian

United States

#3666 Feb 4, 2014
hows that potato? is it fried died and laid to the side steve. hey steve do you like your potato baked or fried? does it make funny sounds? is a potato considered a vegetable? can you answer these questions steve or have one of your friends answer
A ham

Denver, CO

#3667 Feb 4, 2014
damian wrote:
you know after all those people greg ripped of he only had one drive by or shots fired at his house. its a wonder greg andrew and louis steve and others haven't had that done with all the people they have wronged. i wonder if they watch there back all the time.
Tell a lie often enough tommy and you even start to believe it

In 32 years of living in my home and in 56 years of life no one ever pulled gun on me or fired shots at my house .

Sad all you can do is sit around and make up crap.

Do have you're threats and IP address on file and will drop them off with attorney
what happens when

United States

#3670 Feb 4, 2014
john files charges against andrew for brandishing a fire arm and threatening to take him from his home illegally which is kidnapping. so he will face charges for that. actually two counts cause he said he would take his mom too. two counts of attempted kidnapping charges. andrews career will be over then. oh how karma comes back to bite you in the azz. he wont be able to legally own a gun to threaten anyone anymore. bout time john finally decides to do something bout pressing charges against andrew
San Antonio, TX

#3671 Feb 5, 2014
That crazy looking Bastard will never legally own a gun.
Karma comes back to take your foot off.
lol

United States

#3672 Feb 5, 2014
once the charges against john are dismissed then he will be free to own what ever he wants to. andrew on the other hand will not and will go through a ruffer time than john has cause andrew has alot more to lose like a house his business and license vehicle. andrew if you find it to unbareable you can end it easy by well you know what to do drew to end it all
lol

United States

#3673 Feb 5, 2014
i would take my foot and shove it up your $$ but you might enjoy that so i will pass.. &#920; &#916; &#915; &#934; &#923; &#937; &#936; &#931; #~ &#920; &#926; ߡ^. try to figure this one out
San Antonio, TX

#3674 Feb 5, 2014
lol wrote:
i would take my foot and shove it up your $$ but you might enjoy that so i will pass.. &#920; &#916; &#915; &#934; &#923; &#937; &#936; &#931; #~ &#920; &#926; ߡ^. try to figure this one out
My money is on Andrew, and as for your code message, I think your asking if on foot powder and shoes, you can pay half price.
lol

United States

#3675 Feb 5, 2014
isn't it funny how some people lurk on the radio with a tape recorder waiting for someone to say something. man these peoples life's must be most interesting naw they must be board and pitiful and obsessed. no one asked who your money was on. what is andrew gonna use for his defense he was a marine and such as this and that that dont mean jack that andrew isn't lying about going to johns place and threatening to arrest him and brandishing his fire arm which insist that he willuse deadly force against john

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
public shower in a park 30 min homeless 1
Did Anybody Get Kilt in Your Illegal Smuggling 3 hr Pancho 16
Fat Shaming the Donald PT.2 8 hr Pancho 23
The hot girl from Lowes 10 hr DC Dave 8
News A call for change as human smugglinga Read Stor... 22 hr Ronald 35
Treasure box Mon Marco Polo 2
No Plea Bargain For Micheal Paul Odom (Jun '11) Jun '17 SHADOW 56

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance