Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
Rick

San Antonio, TX

#3589 Feb 2, 2014
Thomas Caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Only until I am rehabbed
So how long will it take for you to learn to walk with a Prosthetic?
Rick

United States

#3591 Feb 2, 2014
Thomas Caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what a corona ball is supposed to do, but I have never been able to find a discernible difference between a mobile antenna with or without a corona ball. I do know that insurance liability requires the ball on the end of the shaft.
balls on the end of a shaft you and gary know all about that right
lol

United States

#3596 Feb 2, 2014
doesn't louis wife have an ex boyfriend or husband that fell on hard times living in the house with him.
lol

United States

#3597 Feb 2, 2014
you know he is power tapping louis wife
Just Desserts

Alice, TX

#3598 Feb 2, 2014
You finally got something right, You, Gary ,and Russ are completely irrelevant. Not to mention guilty as charged. What's your excuse gonna be when you all are incarcerated for egregious violations of part 97.
Be careful with your reply, you don't know who I am or what I know, and I can promise you you're done, all of you.
lol

United States

#3599 Feb 2, 2014
why bring russ in on this he doesn't even post on here nor speak of you on the radio. oh wow part 97 im scared now. wow the most we will pay a fine. plus you have to prove everything that is said isn't the truth. all they will need to see is the pinocchio brief at trial.
Just Desserts

Alice, TX

#3600 Feb 2, 2014
You're to stupid to realize you just admitted your guilt. If you think you will get off that easy Gary you are dumber than we thought. And what the hell does a marionettes shorts have to do with your prosecution.
lance

United States

#3602 Feb 2, 2014
thomas o caldwell wrote:
call me for one legged she-male sex.
three-nine-six---one-nine-two- two.
Come on back to the Pegasus Club Thomas, don't forget to put on your dancing shoe.
serious offence

United States

#3605 Feb 2, 2014
you have now committed a crime in writing. you have posted someone's phone number for malicious purposes. it is a number that is unlisted. you must have had andrew dig it up for you.
Greg N5XO

San Antonio, TX

#3606 Feb 3, 2014
Thomas Caldwell wrote:
I can remember when Gary had dumb ass Greg convinced that he had co-phased antennas , and dumb ass Greg believed him. I also remember when dumb ass Greg was trying to co-phase two beams with 52 ohm coax. I kept asking Gary when was he going to tell him.
Life is just a fantasy, can you live this fantasy life.

You know each time you fools lie like that, it only proves to everyone out there that you are doing exactly that.

#1: Never Co-Phased beams with 52 ohm coax. Beams were originally phased with 75 ohm as the beams were a package setup from Cushcraft that came with 2 13 element beams and phasing harness.

Just an example of you all making up a lie and telling it so often you believe it yourself.

Now all beams vertical and horizontal are phased with power dividers and 50 ohm cable.

#2: Gary never had any info at all until months after the fact when myself and a handful of others did some experiments with phasing verticals to see what the pattern would be and what effect it would have. That later turned into additional experiments.

Part of the hobby. To play, have fun and see what happens. By the way we had some fantastic results on receive in this experiments.

Just like the lie Gary tells of having me lean over the hood of my truck with my HT, I have spoken to Gary once in my life with my HT and that was from the living room of my cabin in Tarpley.....

But someone told him to lean over a truck hood and it just amazed him and so he has invented a story about it.

I do not use my HT for general conversation, but between HT's when out hunting, working events to transmit to the HAMSTer, etc. SPEAKING OF LIES, Gary had sll sorts of lies fabricated about the HAMSter and the transmission and other bizarre tales.

You sit here and claim people are obsessed....you are correct...you are.

Months in the hospital and the only thing it appears you can think about is me.........
Maybe we should report your head to the housing authority you have way too may of us living up there rent free and it's getting very crowded.

Say good night Jim Bob.
Greg N5XO

San Antonio, TX

#3607 Feb 3, 2014
Thomas Caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know a Bill Wheaton. I do know a Gary Bob Wheaton (w5xw) he is the most knowledgable amateur I know. He is a real ham not a pretender like Greg, Steve, Babbling Bill, and the rest of you want a be's
Here is a thought.

If you and Gary has spent just half the energy in promoting the hobby, helping to educate and encourage that you do in tearing others down, and waging war against Ham radio, just think how much better things would be around this town.

Just a thought..........
A ham

Denver, CO

#3608 Feb 3, 2014
Thomas Caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth will set you free and that's what you get from Gary and I, because you want to believe differently is a testament to your low intelligence as a sheep, mushroom, or ostrich.
How are we to be set free from the truth you spew forth when there is no truth coming from you.

You two can not even coordinate your lies properly.

Gary wants to kiss up and be friends with Bennie, Chuck, Byron, Lee and others. So according to you while he is kissing up to them and making nice he is also lying to them.

Gary told all of those individuals that you lost your leg from the knee down.

You claim you did not lose your leg?

Are you lying or is Gary? It really is a very simple question Thomas.

Then you have your daughter she claims that they cut out all of the dead tissue and preformed grafts with good tissue to try and repair the dead tissue.

While her version of the truth might actually be closer to the truth than you or Gary. Even she is lying.

She claims they cut out all the dead tissue.

Wrong. You still have your heart.
A ham

Denver, CO

#3613 Feb 3, 2014
Thomas Caldwell wrote:
greg remember it was you who started this whole thing in the first place.
Yes Tommy we all have heard all about this countless times. Greg was stupid and bought into Gary's bullshit of blaming you for the conflict and stupidly told Gary he would be better off if he stopped associating with you .

And for making that statement he has been suffering you're out of control wrath every since.

But you have yet to explain all of your attacks and waging war upon amateur radio for a decade and longer before you ever heard of Greg.

On one hand your statement was just proven to be a lie. On the other hand your statements shows you for a sociopath.

No matter how the coin lands you come out a loser
A ham

Denver, CO

#3614 Feb 3, 2014
Thomas Caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Greg your nose is getting longer the only reason I know about it is I heard you talking about it on the radio
Myself, Bill and Roger all own the exact same antennas based on Greg's recommendation. They are packaged antennas and come with

Two antennas, cross boom, and phasing harnes .

You have been caught lying. You have been weighed and found lacking of moral turpitude tommy.

Caught in a lie again
Just Desserts

Alice, TX

#3615 Feb 3, 2014
OK Tommy, I will enjoy a visit with my friends that wear the 5 pointed star. Real men, unlike the pathetic, delusional piece of crap you continually prove yourself to be. You see ,butthole, I do know, and have friends amongst the Rangers, have done business with them on occasion, and have knowledge that you don't. As for trying to explain what regs you have violated, I will leave that to the federal prosecutor and the administrative law judge to explain to you in person. There is not enough space to post all of your transgressions here.
On a related subject I am surprised that some one has not been provoked by your crap to the point of taking you out-- permanently-- to any one thinking on those lines, don't ruin your life by acting against this ass****, he is not worth it. Just proceed against him within the law, it is coming--soon.
Rick

San Antonio, TX

#3616 Feb 3, 2014
serious offence wrote:
you have now committed a crime in writing. you have posted someone's phone number for malicious purposes. it is a number that is unlisted. you must have had andrew dig it up for you.
Just like you making false accusations of Murder, Pedophile, Theft, Fraud along with false accusations of Jamming.

By the way Tommy you are still making spelling error after spelling error. If you are going to make fun of Bill for one single typo, you might try to stop having 4 to 5 spelling errors per posting.

Dumb ass how do you spell offense? Clue its not offence as you spell it.
Rick

San Antonio, TX

#3618 Feb 3, 2014
Thomas Caldwell wrote:
greg remember it was you who started this whole thing in the first place.
Yes he did. He got his ham license and was heard on the air by you.

Shame on him.
doc

San Antonio, TX

#3621 Feb 3, 2014
Gangrene refers to the death of body tissue due to a lack of blood flow or a bacterial infection. Gangrene most commonly affects the extremities, including your toes, fingers and limbs, but it can also occur in your muscles and internal organs.

Your chances of developing gangrene are higher if you have an underlying condition that can damage your blood vessels and affect blood flow, such as diabetes or atherosclerosis.

Treatments for gangrene include surgery to remove dead tissue, antibiotics and other approaches. The prognosis for recovery is better if gangrene is identified early and treated quickly.
The Doc

San Antonio, TX

#3622 Feb 3, 2014
Gangrene occurs when tissue dies (necrosis) because its blood supply is interrupted. Gangrene may be caused by an infection, injury, or a complication of a long-term condition that restricts blood circulation. It most commonly occurs in the extremities - the toes, fingers, arms and legs - but internal organs and muscles may also become gangrenous. There are five main types of gangrene: 1. Dry gangrene. 2. Wet gangrene. 3. Gas gangrene. 4. Internal gangrene. 5. Fournier's gangrene.

The word gangrene comes from the Latin word gangreana and the Greek word gangraina, which both mean "purification of tissues". There is no link to the English word "green".

The number of Americans hospitalized for the treatment of gangrene has been steadily growing over the last couple of decades. Experts believe this is partly because the number of Americans with diabetes has increased. According to the U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, 45,400 Americans were hospitalized for gangrene in 2003, compared to 21,000 in 1991.
The Doc

San Antonio, TX

#3623 Feb 3, 2014
What are the risk factors for gangrene?
Age - gangrene is much more common in older people.

Diabetes - the high blood sugar levels, which are common in diabetes, may eventually damage the nerves, especially in the feet. When the nerves are damaged the patient does not feel pain and will not know if he/she has an injury. The patient may continue walking without protecting the wound. The wound may get worse and develop into a foot ulcer. High blood sugar levels may also damage blood vessels, resulting in poor blood supply to the area. Less blood means less nutrients and oxygen for the tissue cells, and fewer white blood cells and T-cells to fight off infection. The ulcer becomes infected; the infection grows rapidly and gangrene develops. The oxygen/nutrient deprived cells are weak and rapidly die.

Vascular diseases - diseases of the blood vessels, such as atherosclerosis (narrowed arteries) and blood clots can result in poor blood flow to various parts of the body.

Interesting related article

What is diabetes?

What is embolism? What are the different types of embolism?

What are bacteria?

What are antibiotics? How do antibiotics work?

What is a heart attack? What causes a heart attack?

What is heart failure? What causes heart failure?
Injury or surgery - anything which wounds the skin and tissues below it will raise the risk of gangrene. People with underlying conditions which may affect blood flow who also wound their skin run an even higher risk. Approximately 40% of wet gangrenes are caused by infections that occur during surgery and about 50% are caused by serious traumatic injuries. Gangrene from frostbite and gunshot wounds are less common than from automobile accidents, crush injuries, burns and industrial accidents.

Weakened immune system - people with weakened immune systems, such as those with AIDS/HIV, patients receiving chemotherapy or radiotherapy, as well as organ transplant recipients who are on immunosuppressants, are more susceptible to the complications of infection, which include gangrene.

Smoking - smoking causes the blood vessels to narrow, resulting in less blood flow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A call for change as human smugglinga Read Stor... 12 min unsympathetictocr... 14
Treasure box 2 hr Marco Polo 2
Did Anybody Get Kilt in Your Illegal Smuggling 3 hr Rattlesnake Pete 7
Alice texas class of 1992 5 hr Class 92 3
The hot girl from Lowes 8 hr Oh Poor Baby 6
No Plea Bargain For Micheal Paul Odom (Jun '11) Jun '17 SHADOW 56
Hot teen May '17 Friend 2

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages