Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3531 Jan 24, 2014
Oh, Oh. pick me, pick me.

Could it be the pseudo lawyer Tommy Caldwell?
FACTS

San Antonio, TX

#3532 Jan 24, 2014
You must mean smelly Man the Toe !!!
A ham

United States

#3533 Jan 24, 2014
mad man wrote:
electronic stalking posting someone's tax information online when it is not true is defamation of character. the information about greg is true.
Tommy all of your recent trials and tribulations and still all you can think of is Greg

That man really makes you three boys so jealous
The informer

United States

#3534 Jan 25, 2014
There really is very little doubt as to whom is responsible for the actions. Childish immaturity is the hall mark of these individuals
and no matter how old physically Gary Sheets, Thomas Caldwell, Russell Flowers or Mark Lacy gets they will simply remain
children.

It is a hallmark of sociopaths.

The indisputable fact remains the best part of these individuals simply ran down their mothers leg. These individuals are
simply put damaged.

Listen to all of them talk. Individually all of the glory years they enjoyed in life were in High School. All they have to remember
with any fondness is 4 years of high school a very long time ago. Talk to people who knew they from high school and they have
not changed in any form, they are still childish high school boys who bullied through life.
The informer

United States

#3535 Jan 25, 2014
Roger Rabbit wrote:
Thomas Caldwell what does Greg have to do with you, beyond his living in your head 24/7 rent free.

The facts are not in dispute. Simply put you are a financial train wreck.

Public Records show the property taxes were not paid for the 2102 tax year and that on February 1st 2014 the 2013 taxs will
be in default. Sorry but those are the facts.

Public Records show that you have failed to pay income tax for years and that the IRS filed a tax lien upon you for $42,000.

It is a very safe assumption that you have not paid your taxes for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 and coming up 2013.
based strictly on past history. It is not as of yet record of fact, but a very safe assumption.

It is  record of fact that you have failed to pay your past hospital bills. They have got judgements against you. You simply put
were found on record to owe these hospital bills and have so far refused to pay them

With your past record it is a very safe assumption that you will also refuse to pay your latest hospital bills and ill stiff the citizens
of Bexar County with your latest medical expense.

It is public record that you ran up credit with Target and refuse to pay and honor your debt with them.

Now it comes to light that your mother recently was served with a $17,000 judgement for credit card charges that she or one of
her children have run up and again are stiffing another institution that lent you and your family money on good faith.

Put very simply Thomas Caldwell by any form of logic any rational observant person can only come to one of two options for
the above.

Option 1: In spite of the very spartan and miserable life style in which you live. You are still simply living beyond your means.

Option 2: You are simply a very irresponsible individual who feels that personal responsibility some how do not apply to you
and that you have no need to honor any obligations.

Looking at you, Gary, and Russ and following the simple rule that like minds tend to connect to each other and the fact that all three of you individuals seem devoid of any personal responsibility in life. I think Option 2 is most likely the reasonable conclusion.
Just a ham

United States

#3536 Jan 25, 2014
mad man wrote:
electronic stalking posting someone's tax information online when it is not true is defamation of character. the information about greg is true.
Thomas Caldwell what does Greg have to do with you, beyond his living in your head 24/7 rent free.

The facts are not in dispute. Simply put you are a financial train wreck.

Public Records show the property taxes were not paid for the 2102 tax year and that on February 1st 2014 the 2013 taxs will
be in default. Sorry but those are the facts.

Public Records show that you have failed to pay income tax for years and that the IRS filed a tax lien upon you for $42,000.

It is a very safe assumption that you have not paid your taxes for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 and coming up 2013.
based strictly on past history. It is not as of yet record of fact, but a very safe assumption.

It is  record of fact that you have failed to pay your past hospital bills. They have got judgements against you. You simply put
were found on record to owe these hospital bills and have so far refused to pay them

With your past record it is a very safe assumption that you will also refuse to pay your latest hospital bills and ill stiff the citizens
of Bexar County with your latest medical expense.

It is public record that you ran up credit with Target and refuse to pay and honor your debt with them.

Now it comes to light that your mother recently was served with a $17,000 judgement for credit card charges that she or one of
her children have run up and again are stiffing another institution that lent you and your family money on good faith.

Put very simply Thomas Caldwell by any form of logic any rational observant person can only come to one of two options for
the above.

Option 1: In spite of the very spartan and miserable life style in which you live. You are still simply living beyond your means.

Option 2: You are simply a very irresponsible individual who feels that personal responsibility some how do not apply to you
and that you have no need to honor any obligations.

Looking at you, Gary, and Russ and following the simple rule that like minds tend to connect to each other and the fact that
all three of you individuals seem devoid of any personal responsibility in life. I think Option 2 is most likely the reasonable
conclusion.
JUST THE FACTS

San Antonio, TX

#3537 Jan 25, 2014
WARNING NOTICE

Amateur Radio License KD5RDY

Dear Mr. Stuart:

Since early January, you have been heard and recorded communicating
repeatedly on 146.520 MHz with an individual who identifies only as "White
Noise." Mr. John Watkins, aka "White Noise," does not have a license to
operate in the amateur bands. Your communications with him make it clear
that you are aware of this fact, but you continued communicating with him
nonetheless.

Several amateurs in the San Antonio area recorded the offending
transmissions, and provided undersigned counsel with recordings of the
incidents in question. Should you desire a copy of the recordings, they
will be made available to you.

These incidents constitute unauthorized transmissions in violation of the
Commission's rules. Your operation as described above is contrary to the
basis and purpose of the amateur radio service as set out in Section 97.1
and is a violation of Section 97.111(a)(1) of the Commission's rules,
which states in pertinent part "[a]n amateur station may transmit the
following types of two-way communications:[t]ransmissions necessary to
exchange messages with other stations in the amateur service ... ".^
Please be advised that the Commission expects you to abide by its rules
This letter serves as notice that, if operation of this type reoccurs
after receipt of this letter, you could be subject to severe penalties,
including license revocation, monetary forfeiture (fines),^ or a
modification proceeding to restrict

the frequencies upon which you may operate.

Sincerely,

Laura L. Smith, Esq.

Special Counsel

Enforcement Bureau
Jeff

San Antonio, TX

#3538 Jan 25, 2014
Roger Rabbit wrote:
Has anyone explained the meaning of pseudo to Tommy?
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3539 Jan 25, 2014
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anyone explained the meaning of pseudo to Tommy?
It would require more syllables than he can understand.
lol

United States

#3540 Jan 25, 2014
polly wants a cracker
Inquiring Minds

San Antonio, TX

#3541 Jan 25, 2014
So hopalong when you get together with white noise are you the bottom or the top? Did he pay conjugal visits to you in the hospital?

Well white noise it is just a matter of weeks now. You will love the lock up particularly when bubba adopts you as his bottom. He can hang onto that long blonde hair while he rides you.
San Antonio, TX

#3542 Jan 27, 2014
Inquiring Minds wrote:
So hopalong when you get together with white noise are you the bottom or the top? Did he pay conjugal visits to you in the hospital?
Well white noise it is just a matter of weeks now. You will love the lock up particularly when bubba adopts you as his bottom. He can hang onto that long blonde hair while he rides you.
Kind of like a Pogo stick.
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3543 Jan 27, 2014
Gary and Tommy, two really dumb redneck Hams from Texas, were in a local Wal-Mart store looking for Ham gear. Upon not finding any, they decided to look around a bit.

They stumbled upon a weekly charity raffle.

They bought five tickets each at a dollar a pop. The following week, when the raffle was drawn, each learned that he had won a prize.

Tommy won 1st place, a year's supply of gourmet spaghetti sauce and extra-long spaghetti.

Gary won 6th prize, a toilet brush.

About a week or so had passed and the men met back at Wal-Mart, again, looking for Ham Radio goodies.

Gary asked Tommy how he liked his prize, to which Tommy replied, "Great, I love spaghetti, but it sure is hard to solder and keep up in the air!"

Tommy asked Gary, "How about you? How's the toilet brush?"

"Not so good," replied Gary.

"I reckon I'm gonna go back to paper."
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3544 Jan 27, 2014
Tommy & Gary (Self Proclaimed Ham engineers and ham radio operators) were standing at the base of a flagpole, looking up and trying to figure out the best way to make a 20 meter stealth vertical out of it.

A woman walked by and asked what they were doing.

"We're supposed to find the height of the flagpole," said Gary, "but we don't have a ladder."

The woman took a wrench from her purse, loosened a few bolts, and laid the flag pole down.

Then she took a tape measure from her pocket, took a measurement, announced, "Eighteen feet, six inches," and walked away.

Tommy shook his head and laughed. "Ain't that just like a woman!"

"We ask for the height and she gives us the length!"

Gary and Tommy are currently working for the federal government designing totally invisible towers for long range communications.
They are experiencing great difficulty in seeing the tower sections and putting them together!
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3545 Jan 28, 2014
Now we know the truth why Tommy never was able to become a lawyer:

Court: Serial liar can't be a lawyer

Stephen Glass, who faked dozens of magazine articles, lacks the moral character to be a lawyer, a court says.

Stephen Glass is denied admission to California Bar Court says he lacks moral character to be lawyer. Glass admits fabricating magazine articles in 1990s Glass, 41, is a paralegal in Beverly Hills

(CNN)-- Trust me, the scandal-scarred former boy wonder said. No way, responded California's highest court.

The state Supreme Court rejected former journalist Stephen Glass' request for admission to the bar on Monday, finding that he had not truly reformed in the 15 years since he made up facts in more than 40 magazine articles -- and then lied some more to cover up his misdeeds in one of the journalism world's most infamous scandals.

The court found that Glass, who works as a paralegal at a Beverly Hills law firm, lacks "the good moral character" to be a lawyer. It simply doesn't buy the disgraced serial liar's arguments that he has changed.
In a scathing 33-page opinion supporting its decision to deny Glass admission to the California State Bar, the court concluded that he failed to show genuine remorse and never fully came clean on all his fabrications and that his "lack of integrity and forthrightness" continued even during his hearings before the court.

Lawyers and journalists aren't highly regarded, although they usually rank a notch above lobbyists, members of Congress and used-car salespeople in Gallup's annual Honesty and Ethics survey.

Lawyer jokes to the contrary, the court insisted, "A lawyer's good moral character is essential for the protection of clients and for the proper functioning of the judicial system itself."
San Antonio, TX

#3546 Jan 29, 2014
The best statement I heard from my nephew, Who is a practicing attorney.
He was Cross examining, and went like this.

Defense Attorney: "Have you experienced any memory loss as a result of this incident?

Defendant: "Not that I can recall"
legal defense

United States

#3547 Jan 29, 2014
so you have nothing to say about johns court hearing today
HEY GARY

San Antonio, TX

#3548 Jan 31, 2014
Fellow tubby busters:

Fat boy claims he's going to Pipe Creek this weekend and Saturday night to chow down and
stuff his face. Some of the local boys are going to be there. This would be a great time
to get Italian food. You might bring copies of the "Tubby Report" to hand out. Besides we
need some new pictures of Tubby and wife to post.

A question to ask Tub in front of his goat rope buddies ..
"How is making up stories about hams, their wife, kids, jobs, radio station, have anything to do with the 1st amendment?"
And we want to know who his guy "I heard from another ham" is.

Maybe Toe will be there to show off his new skin graft.

There's a good chance Tubby won't go unless Russ tags along. Like that men's bath house queer bait scares anyone. If he
does show we can make a call to the Sheriff find out if he did get his CHL back.

Ka Ching
Another SA Ham

San Antonio, TX

#3549 Jan 31, 2014
legal defense wrote:
so you have nothing to say about johns court hearing today
I thought it wasn't until February 18th?
Rick

San Antonio, TX

#3550 Feb 1, 2014
HEY GARY wrote:
You might bring copies of the "Tubby Report" to hand out. Besides we
need some new pictures of Tubby and wife to post.
Do you have a wide enough camera lens?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
La tranny from Califas comes out wanting to dan... 38 min McDonald 4
The real poll... 4 hr Johnny Slapped Again 1
Hmmmmmm my have it ruffled some pink feathers o... 5 hr Hillbilly Billy Bob 1
Slapping Poll is showing Little Johnny Da Maste... 7 hr Hillbilly Billy Bob 1
Hey tranny from Califas i believe I saw you on ... 10 hr Hillbilly Billy Bob 2
Loan shark (Feb '13) 11 hr spotcred 52
LVN program at Career Point College (Jul '12) 12 hr Future LVN 38

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance